sharetrader
Page 341 of 389 FirstFirst ... 241291331337338339340341342343344345351 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 3888
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Agree. This is a very poor decision. There has been some suggestion that the Pharmac system has complicated this, but lets see what happens. You can not make such campaign promises, that directly affect very vulnerable people and gives them hope and then not follow through on it.
    This is a budget that clearly indicates that the Coalition is starting to roll back the nanny state, so that it can make tax cuts and not introduce new taxes. First Home Grants were axed too. That makes saving through KiwiSaver for young people less compelling too.

Private Health Insurance companies have policies with cancer cover including for drugs that Pharmac does not cover.

So the rich will be richer and live longer. Coalition colours have been hoisted!

Guru

It's funny because Americans are disproportionately obese and take drugs despite the high healthcare cost.

Despite high crime penalties thefts and assault rates are rampant too. Though you're right it's more about elevating the wealthy in both countries and not doing what works for anyone else.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 03-06-2024 at 03:15 PM.

Legend

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/kings-...IMAJN3LOR335E/

King’s Birthday Honours 2024: The full list of all recipients

Darn - another year past & still can't see any Sir Balance, Sir Beagle, Sir MistaTea, Sir Getty, Sir Iceman, Sir 777,
    etc or me on there

No Awards for the collaborators of the Left's last scum before collapsing in a heap there either. Perhaps their antics weren't viewed as being anywhere neat stellar enough, apart from in the excavating large holes and the leaving mostly unfinished & never would fly projects departments

Maybe they bring a Tunnel & Large Hole digging awards section in next year for the past losers

Well done Sir Peter .. but do we know your offsider from somewhere ? Was she tangled up in MFB sometime back after escaping from a stint imprisoned in the concrete walls of Spot's Telecommunications jungle ?

Joan has probably done a good deal of time in places and boards that matter, so cannot be left off the list, the legendary 4 days a week Trust outfit throw together founder gets a mention, as does the Briscoes Man - Rod who keeps on delivering shareholders impressive results
    Last edited by nztx; 03-06-2024 at 05:03 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post

Darn - another year past & still can't see any Sir Balance, Sir Beagle, Sir MistaTea, Sir Getty, Sir Iceman, Sir 777,
    etc or me on there
    I too am shocked.

MissusTea even let me show her the ‘ole stiff one eye’ this morning because I told her it would be a sure thing.

Damn.

Guru

Wrong quote
    Last edited by 777; 03-06-2024 at 05:09 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post

etc or me on there
    I turned it down. Not sure what the others did.

Guru

I turned it up.

I've serviced a few dames in my time, but perhaps l should do it more publicly.

Anyway, l'm humbled to be included with such esteemed company.

Thanks.

Dilettante

[QUOTE=Bjauck;1055079]This is a budget that clearly indicates that the Coalition is starting to roll back the nanny state, so that it can make tax cuts and not introduce new taxes. First Home Grants were axed too. That makes saving through KiwiSaver for young people less compelling too.

Private Health Insurance companies have policies with cancer cover including for drugs that Pharmac does not cover.

So the rich will be richer and live longer. Coalition colours have been hoisted![/QUOTE]

What about the long overdue tax bracket adjustments, in work payments and increase in WFF ? Hardly aimed ad the "rich" !

Guru

Police officers pelted with rocks by a mob in Levin.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-z...-saturday.html

Where's the tough on crime focus Luxon promised? Of course police can avoid all this by simply moving to aust.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 04-06-2024 at 04:22 AM.

Banned