Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
Cheers Elzorro!
A mate goes fishing up there frequently and has snagged a few deer while pulling them in. Highly recommended place, but all the upland lakes along there are brilliant at that time. The place GEL gave me, after a fair bit of negotiating is in a riverbed, so the overburden of up to a max of 1m is easy work really...just waiting to get the ball rolling....
Hi Aotea, I'm not into deerhunting but would be happy just to see one in the wild..I'm doing my homework on the trout though..
All the best for your gold operation, let us know how it goes. Sounds like a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. If all the old-timers were able to get so much gold out of Otago with sheer hard work, surely new equipment that we have now will make it easier and more profitable. And the timing, with gold going over US$1,000 is very good.

Glass Earth shareholders should be getting some feedback on the assays, drilling and placer progress soon, and there are so many possibilities for success from all the prospects, that the expected return (if my stats are up to scratch) should be high. Just how high, will determine what the share price gets to.