I'm trying to gauge the strength of this last rally DOW closed up 500 at 7776 this morning breaking through the 7450 (7500) resistance. The next barrier for the upward DOW is that massive resistance band 7900-8500 that the DOW had trouble breaking down through it in Jan -Feb this year.

Is the DOW strong enough to break through this 7900-8500...My initial thoughts is "no way" this time may be later but how much later? With this massive 500 leap through the 7500 resistance area I'm now in doubt.

Cut and paste from my other post...

Can the DOW get to 8600 soon? I think Ichimoku charts may help to analyse how strong the DOW is, in relation to the strength of that 7900-8500 resistance band, by seeing where the Kumo is and whether the DOW has passed above it or not. I suspect the Kumo maybe situated around the 7900 -8500 ...are my suspicions correct? Can any Ichimoku followers help with this?

I have looked at setting up an Excel program as mentioned in the link posted by Arco (post #5 on the Forex/Ichimoku magic thread)

Is there an easier way? ...a website (preferably free) allowing us to use TA charts analysis with an Ichimoku indicator option built in?