11th
TRADE Scan on 3 brokers at end of DAY / beginning of DAY :: PFD : Switch Markets : MT4 and GO : MT5
PLEASE NOTE : This is MY observation of pairs highlighted by my pinbar and engulfing indicator and not an explanation of any trade - JUST OBSERVATIONS
MY Forex Google Share Folder
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yfcaMi1GbMbSBEdV1G75hQdngFoFDyrh
FROM MY PINBAR and ENGULFING INDICATOR on the three brokers ::
CADJPY, CHFJPY, GBPCHF, GBPUSD, USDCAD,

2024.06.11,CADJPY, engulfing , high = 114.202, low = 113.718
small green body engulfing candle – move back up to a significant level – in a wedge pattern – in a consolidation area – near chart high

2024.06.11,CHFJPY, engulfing , high = 175.254, low = 174.411
bigger green body engulfing candle – move back up to a significant level – at the chart high top of an up trend

2024.06.11,GBPCHF,
small green pinbar candle – stalled at a prior significant level – in a consolidation area / small wedge

2024.06.11,GBPUSD, Pinbar , high = 1.27372, low = 1.26878
small green pinbar candle – stalled at a prior significant level – in a consolidation area

2024.06.11,USDCAD, Pinbar , high = 1.37817, low = 1.37539
small red pinbar candle – stalled at a prior significant level – top of / rejecting moving above / a consolidation area

notes

US30 – small green candle – stalling at a level / zone

XAUUSD – big red candle – big move down to the base of a horizontal consolidation area – with the possible long term weekly double repo pattern proposed / formed (implying a move down to 2216)

XAGUSD – big red candle – big move down to the base of a wide down channel

Oil – big move up to the prior consolidation area - following the big break down from it

crypto – very small moves - stalling – consolidating – possible breaking out of wedge patterns

GOOD PIPPING

Old Jungle saying : He who looks upon the Phantom’s face unmasked will die horribly.