Quote Originally Posted by huxley View Post
Dear xxxx

This year, we’ll be moving your investments from Jarden Direct to Hatch. This is the investment platform owned by Jarden and FNZ. We’ll be sending you important updates throughout 2024. But for now, there’s nothing you need to do.

What does moving mean for me?
We’re building new financial products on Hatch to help you grow and manage your wealth. On the Hatch platform, we will:
Manage and safeguard your transactions and holdings
Inform you of corporate actions
Look after your reporting and tax requirements
And it’s not goodbye to your friendly Jarden Direct team either. They’re moving with you to Hatch. So you’ll know the people behind the platform, and they’ll continue to give you an exceptional experience.

What happens next?
We’ll give you plenty of time to understand what moving means for you before we make any requests. In the coming months, we’ll ask for the following:
Your consent to move your cash and securities to Hatch
You to review and accept new terms and conditions (T&Cs)
And we’ll take care of everything. There’s nothing else you’ll need to do.

Where can I get my questions answered?
We’re here to guide you every step of the way, and we’ve answered some of the questions you might have here. If you have a question we’ve missed, please ask our team at info@jardendirect.co.nz

Kind regards,
The Jarden Direct and Hatch team
The interesting thing is the wording: "This year we will be moving your investments". Actually no Jarden. You don't own or have control over my investments and will not be moving them anywhere. They are held via CSN. You can keep your dirty hands off them.