PDA

View Full Version : VGL - Vista Group.

Pages : 1 2 [3]

RGR367
27-08-2021, 02:34 PM
We watch simulcast on Plex. 3 households all watch a movie at the same time. If you've got a big enough tv and good enough speakers the experience is comparable as you're taking out cost and hassle. Build un a scheduled break time and all the households can go make popcorn. The times have changed.

Comparable of course but it's not the same. Your tv no matter how big will not be large enough to really enjoy a good action film especially when there's a good cinema crowd.

disc: holder

Relaxed
27-08-2021, 03:01 PM
Your tv no matter how big.....

And I know a lot of young people who don't even have a TV. they consume all their watching on Laptop, Tablet or Phone.
this makes the cinema experience a huge step up.
They do go to the cinema, not a lot. but they do go

Hoop
27-08-2021, 03:12 PM
We watch simulcast on Plex. 3 households all watch a movie at the same time. If you've got a big enough tv and good enough speakers the experience is comparable as you're taking out cost and hassle. Build un a scheduled break time and all the households can go make popcorn. The times have changed.
I joined a private network group collective databases using Plex to watch movies about 8 years ago...Things change and I moved on ...and so does Cinema...They all said Cinema would be dead and buried when Beta then VHS video machines together with Video rental shops exploded onto the scene...History has shown Cinema evolution takes a step up to meet that new competition.
Same with radio...eh

Going back in time (many evolutionary steps backwards) I can remember forced to stand up when "God save the Queen started..then a smart alec kicks your very uncomfortable folding seat back..sitting watch a small grainy screen often a black and white movie with peoples heads in front of you blocking your view..had to suffer boring doco's ..maybe movietone news..and if we were lucky maybe a 10 minute cartoon..A humorous highlight would be when someone drops a packet of Jaffas and they roll down the wooden steps to the front of the theatre screen ...A rare event would be an upstairs movie-goer loses his/her ice-cream over the balcony and it lands on someone sitting below..The downside is sitting in the dark when the celluloid film breaks and waiting until the film is rejoined...then it was half time for 10 minutes..oh, did I mention we hadn't yet watched the movie.

The theater I often went to was called the "Flea House" as we emerged after the movie with itchy bites..Yet it was often a full house on Friday nights, Saturday afternoon matinee and Saturday nights.
Disc: Have shares

daveypnz
15-09-2021, 02:36 PM
Smashed through the $2.50 resistance!

Getty
15-09-2021, 04:07 PM
On the same day the CEO ann. he's sold all of his 568k + shares @ $2.44, the market goes up today 3.2% to $ 2.58, high of $2.63.

Someone must like the vista view.

olinz
15-09-2021, 04:43 PM
William Palmer was the original founder of Movio which Vista Group purchased many years ago, interesting that hes cashing out

Movio have access to an immense amount of customer loyalty data which they sell back to cinemas and production studios for marketing. Was always one to keep an eye on, that and another group company Numero (https://numero.co/)- sneaking in to steal some of Comscore's (https://www.comscore.com/)thunder

winner69
01-03-2022, 08:38 AM
Vista delivers a big screen result

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/VGL/388115/365727.pdf

Should put a rocket under the share price

Shareguy
01-03-2022, 08:41 AM
I brought a parcel last week and was looking forward to todays result. A great re opening play that has not disappointed.

winner69
01-03-2022, 08:44 AM
I brought a parcel last week and was looking forward to todays result. A great re opening play that has not disappointed.

Good call ….we’ll done

You’ll be a lot richer at end of the day

Lease
01-03-2022, 09:54 AM
This is a share make me smile. I bought on avg $1.4 in 2020.

Hoop
01-03-2022, 06:34 PM
Vista delivers a big screen result

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/VGL/388115/365727.pdf

Should put a rocket under the share price

My small portfolio resembles more like a kennel..My favourite dog's name is Vista...I think this mutt has potential. :cool:

JohnnyTheHorse
04-03-2022, 09:57 AM
CEO bought 50,000 shares on market... is this enough to give some momentum to confirm a daily bullflag?

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/388328

Shareguy
24-05-2022, 05:29 PM
Purchased a small position in Vista sometime ago, and thought I would revisit the stock which has taken a battering. Lack of interest has it hibinating in the back pages of sharetrader, which i like. Have gone through their reports and spent some time getting an understanding of world cinema patronage.

Vista provide software for Cinema’s worldwide and claim to have over 50 percent market share excluding China. They have over $40 million in cash (net cash)and are forecasting revenue growth this year of 20 percent which is approx $120m revenue. More importantly positive operating cashflow. The ceo of Vista Entertainment recently purchased (3/3/22) another 50000 shares at $2 per share. He now has over a one million shares. Group ceo has over 1.3 million shares. A long serving director has 6 million shares. In March 2022 Fisher funds added another 3.7 million shares to give them just under 15 percent of the company’s shares.

What I really like is the numerous reports in the UK, Europe and the states of people returning with patronage well up over last year. In the UK a report I read stated they had record crowds.

To me it all looks like the current share price has been oversold. I see it as a high risk, high reward opportunity and as such have added to my position.

Agm this Thursday.

Lease
26-05-2022, 04:44 PM
This is a share potentially reward you over 100% return based on current SP. AGM today shows quite positive(over $100m ARR). Industry is back, Vista is busy(Need more people to deliver). VGL is hiring while many tech companies are currently hiring freeze or even lay off staff.

Ricky-bobby
27-05-2022, 06:35 AM
This is a share potentially reward you over 100% return based on current SP. AGM today shows quite positive(over $100m ARR). Industry is back, Vista is busy(Need more people to deliver). VGL is hiring while many tech companies are currently hiring freeze or ever lay off staff.

From what I’m hearing it’s for the new branch of their business, which is a platform for movie makers to send their movie takes overseas that is fully coded to stop hackers getting to it before it’s released. For example they would film in London then at the end of the day send the footage to NZ for a team to work on editing and cutting, then it will be good to go for the team in London the next day. It would add massive efficiency to the movie making process and cut down filming time. They are chucking their eggs in this basket as the cinema game is dying a slow death. A real shame. Sorry don’t know if this has already been covered or was in their report… thought u guys will be interested.

Shareguy
27-05-2022, 10:31 AM
Thanks for that info. Your comment that the cinema game is dying gos against the research I have been doing. The reports I have seen show an industry with a bright future. In some cases record crowds. Can you give us a link or more info on your comments please.

Ricky-bobby
27-05-2022, 01:56 PM
Thanks for that info. Your comment that the cinema game is dying gos against the research I have been doing. The reports I have seen show an industry with a bright future. In some cases record crowds. Can you give us a link or more info on your comments please.

Online streaming services are the biggest headwind to the movies. I personally hope the movies survive! U can’t beat the big screen. Sorry no link etc, just passing on what I was told.

Lease
27-05-2022, 02:18 PM
From what I’m hearing it’s for the new branch of their business, which is a platform for movie makers to send their movie takes overseas that is fully coded to stop hackers getting to it before it’s released. For example they would film in London then at the end of the day send the footage to NZ for a team to work on editing and cutting, then it will be good to go for the team in London the next day. It would add massive efficiency to the movie making process and cut down filming time. They are chucking their eggs in this basket as the cinema game is dying a slow death. A real shame. Sorry don’t know if this has already been covered or was in their report… thought u guys will be interested.

Thanks for the info. In regards to "the cinema game is dying". The statistics has shown a quite different picture. If you go to https://www.boxofficemojo.com/month/by-year/2022/?grossesOption=totalGrosses, you'll see YTD box office gross revenue has been up three times on the same period of 2021. But still only half amount of the one in 2019(releases are also less than half compared to 2019). This has indicated movie industry is still in the recovery phase but not dying.

Ricky-bobby
27-05-2022, 04:01 PM
I sure hope so!

Shareguy
27-05-2022, 04:30 PM
Thanks for posting lease. That’s a very good site. Looks like the market likes the agm comments.

Shareguy
29-05-2022, 08:18 AM
Key points from last weeks AGM. Looks good to me.

Outlook

• Strong and stable film slate for 2022/23, anchored around tentpole releases but with increasing diversity
• Cinemas open with few operating restrictions and moviegoers attending in big numbers
• Moviegoing has cemented its pivotal role as a key element of the film industry
• Studios unanimously support an exclusive theatrical window
Vista Group
• Good Q1 revenue, ARR of $100m for first time, Retriever to add $3m revenue to full year, close watch on Vista China
• Our purpose is to bring more people together to enjoy the magic of movies and cinema
• Terrific potential for our platform strategy – likely to be more substantial over time than we originally thought

Sideshow Bob
30-05-2022, 08:54 AM
Vista Group signs first major cinema circuit to Vista Cloud - NZX, New Zealand’s Exchange (https://www.nzx.com/announcements/392907)

Vista Group International Limited (NZX & ASX:VGL) is delighted to announce that it has entered into an agreement to transition an existing major enterprise client in Latin America to the Vista Cloud platform.

The ten year agreement includes Vista Group’s platform (Vista Cloud, Vista Digital and Movio EQ) and integration with Vista Group’s portfolio companies, Numero and Maccs. The transition is a transformational project for the enterprise client involving the transition of over 300 sites to the platform over time. The project will commence in Q3 2022 with Vista Digital and Movio EQ, with Vista Cloud rolling out progressively after that.

While the commercial arrangements are confidential and subject to final terms and conditions, once fully rolled out the agreement is expected to result in the Latin American exhibitor becoming one of Vista Group’s largest clients globally. The deal involves annual subscription fees and variable fees connected to the value of the transactions processed through the platform.

Kimbal Riley, Group Chief Executive, said “This is a fantastic deal for both parties and a strong vote of confidence for our platform. The agreement is in line with our expected SaaS revenues and in 2022 and 2023 we will be very focussed on bringing this client, and others in the pipeline, on board. We are especially excited to be bringing Vista Digital and Movio EQ to life in this circuit, delivering measurable value quickly is one of the key benefits of our new cloud technology.”

Shareguy
30-05-2022, 11:43 AM
Share price today at $1.63 . Still along way from pre COVID high of $5.91 (30/6/19).

Hoop
30-05-2022, 04:19 PM
Share price today at $1.63 . Still along way from pre COVID high of $5.91 (30/6/19).

Yeah..but look at how well VGL behaves over the last 5 years with simple TA charting... could be good odds when VGL breaks out of its down trend channel pattern.
The chart below shows it all.....only wished I had the discipline to act on it :p....Disc: Holding.

Hoop
30-05-2022, 04:23 PM
Intermittently I can not upload the chart correctly. This is the second time now..A Site problem?
EDIT: Reloaded chart file the next morning and it worked :confused:

Shareguy
31-05-2022, 04:58 PM
Latest Craig’s research note. Overweight target price $2.62

FY22 will see further recovery
Vista issued FY22 revenue guidance for $118-123m, or 20-25% growth YoY. The midpoint is, however, c7% below consensus and 3% below CIPe. Vista called out some cost pressures in the business and guided for opex to increase to c$110m, implying flat EBITDA at the low end of the revenue guidance range and good growth at the top end. Guidance is underpinned by several conservative assumptions, including: (1) box office in 2022 to remain well below 2019 levels, which may prove too low given the quality of the film slate and recent removal of most Covid restrictions in key US/EU markets (see p4) (2) no contribution from the recently acquired Retriever Solutions cinema operator ERP software business, which generates c$2m/yr from c200 sites and (3) a NZ$/US$ fx rate of c0.70 (vs current fx 0.68). As such, we think revenue could well be delivered in the mid-upper end of the range.
Cloud is the key
Vista Cloud was launched in August, with the first customer going live in January, a few months behind schedule. We expect Vista to transition 1-2% of its installed base over in FY22, with momentum growing in FY23 and beyond as Vista starts to onboard larger customers. The company remains confident c35-40% of the base can transition by the end of FY25, although we think the business will need to hire more engineers to deliver on these targets. Importantly, Vista has indicated that, based on deals already signed, recurring revenue per screen is likely to increase more than the 50-150% previously indicated from moving to the cloud.
Retain Overweight, $2.62 target price

Shareguy
06-06-2022, 07:10 AM
Looks very positive. Warren Buffett sees value buying more of Paramount.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/29/top-gun-maverick-box-office-results-tom-cruise.html

Ricky-bobby
06-06-2022, 04:17 PM
Looks very positive. Warren Buffett sees value buying more of Paramount.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/29/top-gun-maverick-box-office-results-tom-cruise.html

Have you been watching “the offer” on TVNZ on demand? It’s about the making of the godfather, which was a paramount production. Really interesting and great viewing.

Shareguy
19-06-2022, 09:23 PM
Things are looking up for Vista.

https://www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence/en/news-insights/latest-news-headlines/theater-stocks-buoyed-by-return-of-big-budget-blockbusters-70847143

bull....
18-08-2022, 08:51 AM
‘Avatar,’ Spider-Man and Star Wars return to the big screen as summer box office winds down
The timing of Disney and Sony’s rereleases comes as the box office ticket sales are down 30% compared to 2019, and there have been 30% fewer movies released in theaters.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/16/avatar-rogue-one-and-spider-man-no-way-home-return-to-theaters.html

sb9
22-08-2022, 10:52 AM
Just when things looking to be on track, bit of spanner in the works situation re Cineworld Group plc financial status.

bull....
22-08-2022, 04:27 PM
funny in there announcement they dont say it reflects wider industry. the news i posted says cinema down 30% in current yr thats why companies like cinema world are struggling

Hoop
23-08-2022, 01:30 AM
Just when things looking to be on track, bit of spanner in the works situation re Cineworld Group plc financial status.

"..Cineworld Group PLC confirmed on Monday that it is considering filing for voluntary bankruptcy in the U.S. as well as associated proceedings in other regions..." (https://www.marketwatch.com/story/cineworld-confirms-it-is-mulling-bankruptcy-filing-in-us-update-271661150278?mod=home-page)

Sideshow Bob
29-08-2022, 09:03 AM
Vista Group upgrades revenue guidance on box office growth - NZX, New Zealand’s Exchange (https://www.nzx.com/announcements/397784)

Vista Group International (NZX & ASX: VGL) reported its interim results for the period ending 30 June 2022 today, with upgraded revenue guidance for the full year to 31 December 2022.

Guidance Update
Vista Group upgrades its revenue guidance for the full year ended 31 December 2022 to $123-128m. Vista Group had previously projected revenue of $118-123m.
Industry Highlights

• Global cinema industry is showing strong recovery post-pandemic
• Box office growth and momentum sustained across all major markets
• SaaS platform strategy increases Vista Group’s relevance as the industry rebounds.

Financial Highlights

• Total revenue of $62.4m, an improvement of 39% on the first half of 2021, and recurring revenue up 43%
• EBITDA(1) of $3.1m and positive operating cashflow of $5.1m
• Accelerated investment across the SaaS platform, with monthly cash burn of only $0.1m over the last 12 months
• Loss for the period of $18.0m, including $13.8m of non-cash impairment charges (predominantly related to Vista China), equity accounted losses, and acquisition costs.

Operational Highlights

• First major enterprise cinema circuit signed to Vista Cloud with over 300 sites
• Strong customer interest in the SaaS platform
• Maintained 51% market share of the estimated global enterprise market (20+ screens), excluding China.

Please refer to the following attachments for full details of the results:
• 2022 VGL Interim Report
• 2022 Half Year Result Investor Presentation
• 2022 Half Year Result Media Announcement
• 2022 Half Year NZX Results Announcement

Sideshow Bob
09-12-2022, 08:37 AM
https://www.nzx.com/announcements/403813

Vista Group International Limited (NZX & ASX:VGL) is pleased to announce the appointment of Stuart Dickinson as Vista Group’s new Chief Executive Officer with effect from 11 April 2023. Stuart Dickinson will take over from Kimbal Riley who, after five years as Chief Executive Officer, is retiring from the role.

ronaldson
30-12-2022, 12:48 PM
And today another quite significant revenue guidance update for FY22 (to 31 Dec) from August (#534 above) and confirmation of a trade agreement with Cineworld group currently in Chapter 11 bankruptcy, with the consequence that some related existing provisions can be released, as payment will be made. I bet Kimbal Riley was pleased to be able to do that before moving on!

While the situation in China for movie attendances will obviously take time to stabilise given the outbreak, VGL definitely doesn't appear to be "dead in the water" across all jurisdictions as was the case when the pandemic took hold and there are green shoots appearing.

Dlownz
30-01-2023, 03:42 PM
Hey everyone.
I had the luck of catching covid last week so has a little bit of spare time on my hands looking for company's which show some promise.
I came across vista as its taking a few dives since 2016 2017. Looked over a few things and now I'm wondering why in all honesty is this so low. I come up with $2.95 off the back of its latest revenue guidence. Wondering if anyone else had looked into this as it doesn't stack up.
Some company's took a great hit including this one because if covid but this is showing great signs of a recovery. I'm thinking way oversold. Opinions 😁.....

ronaldson
30-01-2023, 04:54 PM
I put VGL in as one of my five picks for the 2023 Sharetrader Competition, and after the first fortnight I am in 210th place out of 211 entered.

So I hope it gets some legs from this point as I only included shares I actually hold. That said, it isn't delivering just now, but I believe my ranking will be higher next time the competition list is updated despite also including TWR as a pick!

Dlownz
30-01-2023, 09:35 PM
I put VGL in as one of my five picks for the 2023 Sharetrader Competition, and after the first fortnight I am in 210th place out of 211 entered.

So I hope it gets some legs from this point as I only included shares I actually hold. That said, it isn't delivering just now, but I believe my ranking will be higher next time the competition list is updated despite also including TWR as a pick!

Looking at this now I kinda wish I had put it in the stock picks. But anyway I've put money in instead.
Looks like alot on sharetrader have fallen out of love with this stock that may have held in the past. Look forward to results in March. They increased guidence twice since their last results so looks like a great turn around.

Dlownz
28-02-2023, 03:10 PM
Last day before results tomorrow. Looking forward to this one. My last of my stock results to come out. Looking forward to this one.

X-men
01-03-2023, 08:50 AM
Excellent result..... Revenue achieves above guidance

winner69
01-03-2023, 08:50 AM
Punters should love this result

I love the accelerating cash burn ....spending more to eventually make heaps more

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/VGL/407546/389723.pdf

Disc: never held as I have no idea how they make money and if you don't understand how a company works don't invest no matter how fast ARR is increasing

Lease
01-03-2023, 08:57 AM
Revenue almost return to pre-Covid level, but seems still long-way to return profitability:scared:

Dlownz
01-03-2023, 09:25 AM
The increase in revenue guidence has been great.they also hit the top mark after a increase in guidence in Dec. I'm expecting a couple more announcements to increase further. I'm think 154m to 159m for 2023.

Hoop
01-03-2023, 01:01 PM
Short condensed demise of the VGL shareholder summary...

..Back in "19" (2019) not "52" (see lyrics below) VGL changed course from a profitable fast growing dividend paying company to that of a cash burning non dividend paying Saas...That surprised the market and a methodology change in the way the market values a company. Big revaluation downwards ..sudden share price drop from 5.50ish to 3.50 ish...very unhappy shareholders wondering why the VGL brains trust wanted to create more risk to go from very fast growth to extremely fast growth at their (the shareholders) expense..Also its not the norm for a company to rebirth itself..normally a tech company starts off as a Saas and matures itself into a profitable lower growth dividend paying company.
..Saas companies heyday was coming to an end..The bull market was very mature and speculators were cashing in.
..Saas operating companies carry larger risk of failure..Along came Covid...
..Covid recovery slow...Saas companies haven't had it their way so have to rely on their cash reserves for longer.

I actually got bored being cashed up at the end of 2019 and dabbled in VGL..got caught in the sudden covid share ($3.50 to $1.00) long drop so down the dunny VGL shareholders and I went and ended up at the bottom of the long drop in a pile of poo..The covid bear market punished Saas companies with their enigmatic valuations much harder than the traditional bread and butter companies that are valued in a traditional way.

.. Since covid bear VGL has attempted to climb up out of the long drop dunny only to slip back down...I, as a shareholder unfortunately can see the irony in VGL management stating the company is experiencing organic growth :D.

But all's not lost. Cinema may seem to be suffering trom home theatre streaming but as we know from the past things don't go according to plan ...

Lots of hindsight wisdom to be gained in this 1979 song (an example for the investor to keep an open mind) ..Watch the "video killed the radio star" 2004 concert video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUgF49Rtg7Q) with closed captions on to see the lyrics (go into your You Tube settings click playback and performance then tick subtitles and closed captions box then exit out)

Video killed (https://www.definitions.net/definition/killed) the radio (https://www.definitions.net/definition/radio) star
Video killed (https://www.definitions.net/definition/killed) the radio (https://www.definitions.net/definition/radio) star
In my mind and in my car
We can't rewind (https://www.definitions.net/definition/rewind) we've gone too far
Pictures came and broke (https://www.definitions.net/definition/broke) your heart
Put the blame (https://www.definitions.net/definition/blame) on VCR

You may ask the talk back hosts and the pop groups about today's radio stars...but VCR is definitely a
goneburger

Dlownz
01-03-2023, 02:46 PM
Sorry to hear you got burnt Hoop. With the sharemarket it's a bit like Kenny Rogers and the gambler
You got to know when to hold 'em,
Know when to fold 'em,
Know when to walk away,
And know when to run.
You never count your money
When you're sittin' at the table.
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the dealing's done

The long game is tried and true but sometimes you still have to get out of certain shares at certain times.
Vista has changed alot from what it is but it has turned and not long till cash positive.
I think earlier than planned.

bull....
01-03-2023, 03:27 PM
not enough good movies at the moment regualarly enough to be good for them

Dlownz
01-03-2023, 03:38 PM

I would disagree with that statement 😊

Hoop
01-03-2023, 06:12 PM

I would disagree with that statement 
i disagree too
This link tells the story (https://www.boxofficemojo.com/year/world/2022/)...however the 2022 film release figures are already out of date as Avatar is currently the 3rd highest grossing movie of all time and is currently at 2.6 B. Surprisingly "Movie mad" China (Wasn't it in lockdown???) spent 56M on opening, 2nd place behind USA.
Top Gun: Maverick is 12th highest grosser.. This indicates that Cinema is still alive and doing surprisingly well all things considering.

Bull...I have seen 17 of those top 20 movies..all very entertaining top quality movies and well worth the watch..

X-men
01-03-2023, 06:31 PM
Time to buy...

Dlownz
01-03-2023, 06:51 PM
Time to buy...
Your right there 😁😁

winner69
02-03-2023, 06:34 PM
Time to buy...

Hope you held off to today …or maybe tomorrow

Media said “Vista Group fell 7.5% to $1.36, a day after it posted a $20.9m annual net loss in its full-year result results. “

Must be getting close to all low

Dlownz
02-03-2023, 06:52 PM
Just dropped at the end of the day. I actually thought I was going to see it climb a cent at the end of the day. Not drop.
Not too worried.

Hoop
02-03-2023, 07:43 PM
Hope you held off to today …or maybe tomorrow

Media said “Vista Group fell 7.5% to $1.36, a day after it posted a $20.9m annual net loss in its full-year result results. “

Must be getting close to all low

Could be a desperate seller needing weekend cafe/restaurant spending money :) as there is a absence of buyers...or a "fat finger incident" or it could have a faint smell attached to it, which Thursday or Friday are good days to do it. ..
Lets see what happens over the next few (trading) days..

Hoop
02-03-2023, 07:49 PM
Damm...I'll try again to produce an image

JSwan
02-03-2023, 07:54 PM
Damm...I'll try again to produce an image

Looks like someone did an oopsie during the closing auction

X-men
02-03-2023, 08:08 PM
Funny that the report actually did not mention any loss

Baa_Baa
02-03-2023, 08:50 PM
Very thin volume on the bid side as well, just needs one half-decent ask to drop into the bid to wipe the line to $1.00

Don't like these very low liquidity, big spread and tiny recent trade stocks. Too hard to make a buck.

Hoop
03-03-2023, 10:51 AM
Funny that the report actually did not mention any loss
Don't rely on media reports to inform about everything. They are there to satisfy the skim readers..If you are short of time it is better to download the Annual Report (http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/VGL/407546/389722.pdf) and skim read that. The group overview on page 6 / 85 shows the Net profit loss very clearly.

bull....
03-03-2023, 11:21 AM
i disagree too
This link tells the story (https://www.boxofficemojo.com/year/world/2022/)...however the 2022 film release figures are already out of date as Avatar is currently the 3rd highest grossing movie of all time and is currently at 2.6 B. Surprisingly "Movie mad" China (Wasn't it in lockdown???) spent 56M on opening, 2nd place behind USA.
Top Gun: Maverick is 12th highest grosser.. This indicates that Cinema is still alive and doing surprisingly well all things considering.

Bull...I have seen 17 of those top 20 movies..all very entertaining top quality movies and well worth the watch..

its not about the quality of some movies and un doubtably some do very very well its the quantity of good movies. movie theatre's need quality volume to keep the punters going every week. sadly the volume of quality is thin thats why it will be a struggle for theatre's on going.
even the straight release to streaming is not helping

Rawz
03-03-2023, 11:26 AM
Cocaine bear is coming. cant wait

Hoop
03-03-2023, 11:27 AM
Very thin volume on the bid side as well, just needs one half-decent ask to drop into the bid to wipe the line to $1.00

Don't like these very low liquidity, big spread and tiny recent trade stocks. Too hard to make a buck.

Agree...TA is also unreliable..So I assume programmed traders would tend to avoid these stocks as well.
VGL has 233M shares on issue so it's lack of trading liquidity is rather surprising until you look at the top20 holding most (79%) of the shares..Mostly managed fund managers /Custodians/Nominee companies. The holdings seem complex but the Annual report does indicate the voting rights figures and the top 3 fund mangers control 40% of the voting rights.. Fisher Funds being one has about 15% control. Also mentioned is ACC which has recently become a substantial shareholder (5%)...Annual Report page 53 / 85 (http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/VGL/407546/389722.pdf).

Hoop
03-03-2023, 11:39 AM
its not about the quality of some movies and un doubtably some do very very well its the quantity of good movies. movie theatre's need quality volume to keep the punters going every week. sadly the volume of quality is thin thats why it will be a struggle for theatre's on going.
even the straight release to streaming is not helping

The volume of sales (US$) are tending upwards each year since the 2020 covid crash...Looking at the bar chart there seems to be good upward momentum trending now at about 60% of pre covid..The Vista forecast is back to pre covid levels by 2025..but I personally don't bet all my money on forecasts especially 3 or more years in the future Annual Report page 10 / 85 (http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/VGL/407546/389722.pdf)

Hoop
03-03-2023, 12:06 PM
Cocaine bear is coming. cant wait

Yeah looks crazy as..
Marvels Antman and the Wasp is my pick atm. Recently had a $US106M opening weekend..Two weeks later the gross earnings stand at $368M (https://www.the-numbers.com/movie/Ant-Man-and-the-Wasp-Quantumania-(2023)#tab=summary)

winner69
03-03-2023, 12:10 PM
What are these things called theatres or sometimes cinemas

I recall Hoyts being very involved but presume going by the big mess in Courtenay Place Wellington theatres/cinemas were a thing of bygone days

Hoop
03-03-2023, 08:51 PM
I will apologise if need be...but I have a suspicious mind + a TA mentor who taught me well and what trader tricks to watch out for.

Dlownz
07-03-2023, 05:21 PM
Big volumes going through. Wonder who's selling and who's buying maybe a announments soon

winner69
10-03-2023, 11:40 AM
Seems one needs to wait for the next update before puters get excited again

Share price will probably drift from here?

winner69
05-04-2023, 07:21 AM
VGL heading towards $1.20 again it seems. Harbour Asset Mgmt sold down a bit recently.

I don't hold, but am following. Would have liked a trading update for the 4th quarter..

Still heading towards $1.20 rawz

Might even go lower than that?

Rawz
05-04-2023, 12:59 PM
Still heading towards $1.20 rawz

Might even go lower than that?

was the 4th quarter update even good?

ronaldson
16-06-2023, 05:26 PM
Close at $1.74 today. Any idea why this has sprouted wings?

One of my picks in the 2023 competition so good news in that regard. Might even finally get out of red numbers next time petter updates!

Dlownz
16-06-2023, 08:17 PM
I'm happy with this climbing. Interesting that there has been no news. So someone's going all in.

DavidB
17-06-2023, 10:02 AM
I'm a shareholder, and I too have noticed the sudden surge in the share price in the last few weeks from $1.33 at the start of the month to $1.74 at the close of business yesterday. At the end of April, you could even pick them up for $1.23. So that is a big jump in the share price, up about 40%. The last announcement from the company was on 6.6.23 about holding an investor day in Hollywood, and prior to that the annual meeting was held on 25.5.23. So it will be very interesting to know who is buying and why.

Could it be that the investor day has sparked interest among the analysts and investors and other insiders who track Hollywood and the movies, have looked at the share price and have thought "Are you kidding me?" and have dived in to buy the stock knowing that the movie business is staging a strong comeback post-pandemic that Vista will benefit from and realising that the stock is crazy cheap?

Or is the company actually in the early stages of a takeover? Someone wants it, and they have just started to build their stake in the business before formally proposing a takeover?

Or is the stock just being rerated as investors realise that the movie business isn't going anywhere and that streaming isn't the lethal threat to the cinema experience as everyone had previously assumed it would be?

Who knows, it will be an interesting stock to watch in the weeks ahead I think.

Dlownz
17-06-2023, 09:03 PM
I'm a shareholder, and I too have noticed the sudden surge in the share price in the last few weeks from $1.33 at the start of the month to $1.74 at the close of business yesterday. At the end of April, you could even pick them up for $1.23. So that is a big jump in the share price, up about 40%. The last announcement from the company was on 6.6.23 about holding an investor day in Hollywood, and prior to that the annual meeting was held on 25.5.23. So it will be very interesting to know who is buying and why.

Could it be that the investor day has sparked interest among the analysts and investors and other insiders who track Hollywood and the movies, have looked at the share price and have thought "Are you kidding me?" and have dived in to buy the stock knowing that the movie business is staging a strong comeback post-pandemic that Vista will benefit from and realising that the stock is crazy cheap?

Or is the company actually in the early stages of a takeover? Someone wants it, and they have just started to build their stake in the business before formally proposing a takeover?

Or is the stock just being rerated as investors realise that the movie business isn't going anywhere and that streaming isn't the lethal threat to the cinema experience as everyone had previously assumed it would be?

Who knows, it will be an interesting stock to watch in the weeks ahead I think.

Could be some headwinds if the writers strike keeps going. I remember the last one and the effect it had on the industry and the loss of some great shows and then the lack of good movies for awhile.
For now revenues climbing and someone's buying. Find out soon I guess

Fortunecookie
17-06-2023, 10:02 PM
It's an interesting industry and plenty of facets to it. I think the death of dvds really influenced what movies were made or not. Apparently dvds made up a decent percentage of sales once films finished up screening at cinemas. So my understanding is some films made during dvds days would not be made today simply because the numbers don't stack up. Of course this happened along side with the increased popularity of streaming.

I guess Vista is reliant on how many people go through the gate. Plenty of factors.

winner69
18-06-2023, 08:16 AM
Close at $1.74 today. Any idea why this has sprouted wings?

One of my picks in the 2023 competition so good news in that regard. Might even finally get out of red numbers next time petter updates!

Seems to the time for these tech like stocks …….SKO, GTK and even likes of ERD and IKE share prices have done well of late.

usenet
19-06-2023, 04:03 PM
I am also a Holder of this and SKO bought them during the tech shake out when it selling cheap

usenet
19-06-2023, 04:12 PM
It's an interesting industry and plenty of facets to it. I think the death of dvds really influenced what movies were made or not. Apparently dvds made up a decent percentage of sales once films finished up screening at cinemas. So my understanding is some films made during dvds days would not be made today simply because the numbers don't stack up. Of course this happened along side with the increased popularity of streaming.

I guess Vista is reliant on how many people go through the gate. Plenty of factors.

the data side of this business is being under value and market basicly offer it zero value but at some point in the future it will becomes big data and it will be very valuable
I say this will happened a couple of years from now in conjunction with this going profitable and it will rocket this business into bigger league

X-men
23-06-2023, 02:46 PM
Must be upgrade coming soon? Otherwise they won't do the investor presentation in Hollywood this September.

Also...VGL received a speeding ticket just like ERD...then boom ... takeover

Might be the same thing come to VGL?

X-men
23-06-2023, 04:47 PM
Something is cooking on this share.... hoping for a good news next week!!!

usenet
23-06-2023, 06:32 PM
trends show someone is accumulating, kiwi has some good tech about time someone wake up and recognise these business has tremendous potential
this business virtual owned the cinema space, with a smart operators they can expand into other similar area

can't see why they cant expand this space and doing something things similar to tickettek

X-men
23-06-2023, 06:44 PM
I do think overseas fundies are eyeing our nz companies as most of the companies are cheap.... especially the tech companies

GTM 3442
24-06-2023, 09:09 AM
Interesting proposition, X-men - so who's left in the New Zealand "Tech" space after the possible or likely departure of Scott and eRoad?

From the top of my head -

GTK Gentrak
IKE IKE GPS
MHM MHM Automation
PEB Pacific Edge
VGL Vista

Who am I missing? And who's already gone?

Rawz
26-06-2023, 03:40 PM
Interesting proposition, X-men - so who's left in the New Zealand "Tech" space after the possible or likely departure of Scott and eRoad?

From the top of my head -

GTK Gentrak
IKE IKE GPS
MHM MHM Automation
PEB Pacific Edge
VGL Vista

Who am I missing? And who's already gone?

Serko
Smartpay
Task
AoFrio
PaySauce
Solution Dynamics

GTM 3442
26-06-2023, 04:38 PM
Thanks Rawz.

Wasn't 2014 a busy year for the NZX!

First listing date from the Direct Broking website - yes I know there are a few "tech" companies backed into a listed shell, but still. . . it's been a while

AOF Listed 2001
BLT Listed 2001
ERD Listed 2014
FPH Listed 1979
GTK Listed 2014
IKE Listed 2014
MHM Listed 1959
PEB Listed 2003
PYS Listed 2011
SCT Listed 1997
SDL Listed 2004
SKO Listed 2014
SPY Listed 1987
TSK Listed 1985
VGL Listed 2014

How long before the NZX is little more than a collection of retirement villages, electricity companies, and property trusts, with a couple of retailers thrown in for good measure?

ronaldson
26-06-2023, 04:51 PM
trends show someone is accumulating, kiwi has some good tech about time someone wake up and recognise these business has tremendous potential
this business virtual owned the cinema space, with a smart operators they can expand into other similar area

can't see why they cant expand this space and doing something things similar to tickettek

Hmmm - Match pricing $1.75 at the close today on good volume just now. There is some momentum here currently.

X-men
26-06-2023, 05:32 PM
I reckon ERD retail holders are cashing n buying VGL

Dlownz
30-06-2023, 06:17 PM
Some after lunch buying kept the price from slipping. See what happens next week. Maybe a small announcement about the date for half year results in August. Could we get a sneak peak into why the price has tracked up?

X-men
03-07-2023, 12:03 PM
It broke $1.70 resistance and stay on it range. It has been a while....the last time it traded above $1.70 was a year ago

brutus
06-07-2023, 08:57 AM
https://www.nzx.com/announcements/414324

"As part of the business transformation the streamlining of operations is expected to result in a reduction in its global workforce of between 6-8%. The reduction will occur through natural attrition and a phased, top down, transformation program, expected to be completed by the end of 2023."

X-men
06-07-2023, 09:01 AM
$2 here we come!

X-men
06-07-2023, 10:03 AM
No Wonder ...big buyers recently ....leak from insider regarding business transformation

ronaldson
06-07-2023, 10:25 AM
https://www.nzx.com/announcements/414324

"As part of the business transformation the streamlining of operations is expected to result in a reduction in its global workforce of between 6-8%. The reduction will occur through natural attrition and a phased, top down, transformation program, expected to be completed by the end of 2023."

And free cashflow positive by Q4 2024, a year earlier than previously projected. Opened at $1.74 this morning and maybe more momentum to come.

brutus
06-07-2023, 10:29 AM
No Wonder ...big buyers recently ....leak from insider regarding business transformation

🤔...https://www.nzx.com/announcements/413281

usenet
06-07-2023, 10:33 AM
amazing move by the new CEO, it need to be done too much waste, a lot of these tech companies don't need lot to keep it going once development is done
that why tech companies has awesome leverage and earning if done right but we need good operational managers in charge

ronaldson
06-07-2023, 01:16 PM
And free cashflow positive by Q4 2024, a year earlier than previously projected. Opened at $1.74 this morning and maybe more momentum to come.

Yes, consolidating at $1.85 now so the market definitely has a favourable view than even relatively recently when you could acquire at less than $1.40!

X-men
20-07-2023, 05:03 PM
$2 is imminent ... result in 4 weeks time.

Dlownz
20-07-2023, 08:39 PM
$2 is imminent ... result in 4 weeks time.
Someone's still accumulating which is great. I got in end of January at $1.40 not the lowest point but its paying off now.
While results will be good in a few weeks one unfortunate event may affect things down the track and that's the writers strike. I remember the last one and it did affect movies and TV programs. After just staging a recovery after covid I don't thing the industry needed this.

X-men
20-07-2023, 08:48 PM
Not vista problem....maybe will effect Netflix series

Dlownz
21-07-2023, 09:07 AM
Not vista problem....maybe will effect Netflix series
It will though. All movie projects have shut down which in turn cause delays of release. We may get 6 months down the track when there's nothing being released. After a great last year this may cause a slowdown. Albeit small.
I started following this in January as my post will show and I still see fair value being $2.95. Unchanged as I saw the increase coming (didn't see the drop from 1.40 to 1.25 though 😂

Rawz
21-07-2023, 09:18 AM
It will though. All movie projects have shut down which in turn cause delays of release. We may get 6 months down the track when there's nothing being released. After a great last year this may cause a slowdown. Albeit small.
I started following this in January as my post will show and I still see fair value being $2.95. Unchanged as I saw the increase coming (didn't see the drop from 1.40 to 1.25 though 

how do you calculate $2.95 as fair value?

X-men
21-07-2023, 09:53 AM
Using Master winner calculation...based on SKO

SKO traded $8 before now $4

Vista SP was $6 ish before COVID...so based on Winner calculation...$3 is still cheap

usenet
21-07-2023, 05:20 PM
I started following this in January as my post will show and I still see fair value being $2.95. Unchanged as I saw the increase coming (didn't see the drop from 1.40 to 1.25 though 

Temporary blip, wont have much impact, most of the software are license, if they run 10 movies or 2 movies screening they still pay to use Vista software
also these writers cant strike for long, most don't have the financial bank account to do so. They will have to go back to work double time once they out of work for 3-6 months.

brutus
24-07-2023, 09:29 AM
It's encouraging for this stock to see people still enjoy watching movies on the big screen. The streaming business model doesn't allow for film makers to spend the big dollars making the film and then spend on big on marketing it (Barbie). Film makers want to make big movies with big budgets, and cinema is the only business model where they can spend that big money and make a healthy return. It's a great sign for the cinema exhibition industry.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/film/300934070/barbie-breaks-records-at-us-box-office-and-oppenheimer-soars-in-historic-weekend

X-men
24-07-2023, 11:56 AM
Wrong thread

X-men
30-07-2023, 01:35 PM
Barbie movie broke record!

winner69
02-08-2023, 01:58 PM
What’s up …share price back in the 170’s

Dlownz
02-08-2023, 03:54 PM
What you talking about 😂😂

winner69
02-08-2023, 04:03 PM
What you talking about 😂😂

A few weeks ago in 190’s heading to 2 bucks

Went into 170’s this morning …but recovered a bit

Just seems 200 plus is a long way off

Dlownz
02-08-2023, 04:17 PM
A few weeks ago in 190’s heading to 2 bucks

Went into 170’s this morning …but recovered a bit

Just seems 200 plus is a long way off

Paitience. Not everything keeps going up. Always has to be a pull back.
I'm Surprised it is where it is now.
But I like the fact people are showing more interest in it again 😁

X-men
04-08-2023, 05:14 PM
Strong support at the current sp.

Result in 3 weeks...25th August, then Hollywood investor presentation on 13th September

Dlownz
04-08-2023, 05:32 PM
Strong support at the current sp.

Result in 3 weeks...25th August, then Hollywood investor presentation on 13th September

Still a big accumulator out there which is helping. I thought they might have finished but nope they are still going

X-men
05-08-2023, 08:18 AM
'Barbie' is less than $100 million away from a billion-dollar box office

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/08/04/barbie-box-office-nears-1-billion-heading-into-third-weekend.html?__source=androidappshare

winner69
06-08-2023, 09:57 AM
'Barbie' is less than $100 million away from a billion-dollar box office

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/08/04/barbie-box-office-nears-1-billion-heading-into-third-weekend.html?__source=androidappshare

What’s Vista’s cut of that 1 billion?

X-men
06-08-2023, 05:15 PM
No cut....sas software.

That means the movie industry is coming back. Cinemas are doing well, selling tickets and capability of paying bills

winner69
06-08-2023, 05:19 PM
No cut....sas software.

That means the movie industry is coming back. Cinemas are doing well, selling tickets and capability of paying bills

Surely they get a cut of ticket sales on top of providing the service/platform

X-men
06-08-2023, 05:32 PM
Maybe... would be nice to see the update n up coming presentation in the Hollywood this 13th September

usenet
07-08-2023, 01:00 AM
Surely they get a cut of ticket sales on top of providing the service/platform

Depend on how it is license

it can be SAS or a mixed of both Volume ticket sales and cheaper SAS cost etc...
it a mixed and match that can easily be structure in software licensing deal

winner69
07-08-2023, 07:53 AM
Depend on how it is license

it can be SAS or a mixed of both Volume ticket sales and cheaper SAS cost etc...
it a mixed and match that can easily be structure in software licensing deal

Vista said they a ‘variable sales’ component based on ticket sales but they never disclose how much that is.

So Barbie approaching $1 billion in gross ticket sales must be good for Vista (on top of SaaS income)

Go Vista (and Barbie)

emveha
07-08-2023, 09:06 AM
Plus collection of data on new consumer behaviour post-covid.

Sideshow Bob
25-08-2023, 08:40 AM
https://www.nzx.com/announcements/417028

Vista Group International Limited (NZX & ASX:VGL) reported its interim results for the period ending 30 June 2023 (1H23) today, as the recently announced business transformation accelerates strategy progress.

Industry overview
• Strong box office performance over the northern hemisphere summer, with ‘Barbenheimer’ opening weekend delivering the best domestic box office since April 2019
• Q2 global box office produces the best quarterly result since 2019
• Number of domestic movies released in 2023 trending towards pre-pandemic levels with box office out-performing the return of the number of movies.

Operational overview
• Leading UK cinema group Everyman signed to Vista Group’s cloud platform, including Movio Cinema EQ, Vista Digital and Vista Cloud
• Vista Cloud transition accelerates client benefits, with Vista Oneview app live with pilot client, ahead of September 2023 launch
• Business transformation is underway to support Vista Group’s vision and strategy, drive greater client alignment, increase role clarity for our people, and deliver improved financial performance.

Financial overview
• Total revenue of $69.7m (up 12% on 1H22) and Recurring Revenue1 of $60.5m (up 13% on 1H22)
• Combined Cinema and Movio Recurring Revenue1 of $49.8m, up 10% on 1H22
• Substantial growth in the AGC segment2 with total revenue up 29%
• EBITDA3 of $2.5m (down 19% on 1H22) and positive operating cashflow of $6.2m (up 22% on 1H22)
• Loss for the period of $8.5m (down from a loss of $18.0m for 1H22)
• Average monthly Cash Usage4 of $1.2m in 1H23 now expected to become free cashflow positive during Q4 2024 – a year earlier than previous guidance.

Outlook
• Vista Group reaffirms guidance for 2023 total revenue to be in the range of $142m – $147m
• Through the organisational transformation and the reprofiled capital expenditure program, Vista Group expects to be free cashflow positive during the fourth quarter of 2024
• Vista Group remains on target to achieve its 2023 ASM aspirations of ARR5 between $175m – $205m and EBITDA3 of 15+% by the end of 2025.

winner69
25-08-2023, 08:46 AM
Hey Bob …you didn’t post the headline

Vista Group transforms as Barbenheimer ignites box office

Amazing / spectacular update ….the value is in the story not the profits

X-men
25-08-2023, 08:54 AM
Another year of bloody loss....arghh....when this company is going to make money!!!

winner69
25-08-2023, 09:01 AM
Another year of bloody loss....arghh....when this company is going to make money!!!

Main thing is they going great guns X-men

Bloody heck …wow … expected to become free cashflow positive during Q4 2024 – a year earlier than previous guidance.

sb9
25-08-2023, 09:11 AM
Solid update and numbers. Should get past $2 soon.

X-men
25-08-2023, 10:06 AM
SP will get hammered.... companies that announced profit when result out ....the sp also got hammered...not to mentioned companies that announced loss

DavidB
25-08-2023, 10:10 AM
Well if nothing else 'Barbenheimer' has clearly shown that the cinema business isn't dead yet! Far far from it. What it does show is that Hollywood needs to make better movies than a whole bunch of tired and boring comic book movies or Disney remaking Snow White with no dwarves, no handsome Prince to come to the rescue, and a Snow White whose skin is not as white as snow! That is not Snow White! What are Disney and Hollywood thinking? Once the Hollywood writer's strike is over and Hollywood purges itself of writers, directors, studio execs, and producers who are making bad movies I think the future for both cinema and Vista is very bright. It will take a year or two, but I have faith it will happen. Why? because I understand the American imperative for making a lot of money. And Hollywood, when done right, makes an awful lot of money.
Disclosure: owner of Vista shares.

Dlownz
25-08-2023, 04:48 PM
SP will get hammered.... companies that announced profit when result out ....the sp also got hammered...not to mentioned companies that announced loss

I would have to say the complete opposite to your comments today. The thing with results these days is regular updates from company's basically leaves no surprises. They've already said they will be cash positive and in profit next year 1 year a head of schedule. We alreasy know the writers strike will have a knock on effect for up to 2 years. Great result but not unexpected 😁

X-men
26-08-2023, 08:02 AM
So..let's punch some no.

H1...almost $70m revenue....loss $8m

Forecast FY $142-147m.... assuming they are achieving it Full year revenue will be around $72-75m.

I do think full year will be still in loss especially with all restructuring.... redundancy payout...one off cost

Future is bright...maybe another year...

Like master winner said....not this year...maybe next

bull....
26-08-2023, 08:59 AM
maybe the yr after that one , people getting over big block buster super hero flicks as they have gone to woke and strayed from there core

bull....
29-08-2023, 06:50 AM
maybe the yr after that one , people getting over big block buster super hero flicks as they have gone to woke and strayed from there core

further to the post above

The 2023 movie box office will need a strong second half after an inconsistent first six months
The 2023 box office is inching closer to pre-pandemic levels, but inconsistent performances from blockbuster features in the first six months of the year will put a lot of pressure on second-half releases.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/07/04/2023-movie-box-office-needs-strong-second-half-after-inconsistent-start.html

check out the disney share price to understand how people are sick of the woke s..t they produce

sb9
29-08-2023, 08:16 PM
Seems as though one of the big boys wants to exit in a hurry.

ronaldson
29-08-2023, 09:57 PM
I enjoyed Oppenheimer - 3 hour run time but captivating all the same. Most of my generation probably know the story/history but enlightening for others to understand.

winner69
17-10-2023, 06:24 PM
Taylor Swifts concert film grossed nearly $100m in the weekend

Is that good for Vista

ronaldson
17-10-2023, 10:17 PM
I was/am a holder split about 50/50 between my trading account and my family trust's account. I quit the trading shares in the $1.80's in July but kept holding the other lot. I don't know /can't fathom why the market surged and then declined so significantly, over the last four months. Today it has closed at $1.37 which is below the 31 March 2023 close. Presumably it will take "news" to lift from there. It could even fall further. To be honest I don't know/understand how it is just now so if there is enlightenment out there pray tell.

Rawz
18-10-2023, 10:18 AM
I was/am a holder split about 50/50 between my trading account and my family trust's account. I quit the trading shares in the $1.80's in July but kept holding the other lot. I don't know /can't fathom why the market surged and then declined so significantly, over the last four months. Today it has closed at $1.37 which is below the 31 March 2023 close. Presumably it will take "news" to lift from there. It could even fall further. To be honest I don't know/understand how it is just now so if there is enlightenment out there pray tell.

This is from guru's fisher funds:

Cinema software business Vista (−17%) reiterated the ongoing recovery of the cinema industry it is witnessing. There was also an emphasis that industry participants will continue to modernise their software technology, with two industry perspectives adding some context. The company reiterated its 2025 aspirations and provided some new detail to illustrate the progress towards these targets. While the company remains confident of its targets, it is clear investors are wanting to see more evidence to build confidence in its execution, hence the softer share price. Management will need to demonstrate progress in the form of ‘runs on the board’ to see investor confidence match its own.

X-men
18-10-2023, 04:39 PM
I always put hope with VGL...but year after years.. always disappointed.... lucky sold out before the result...so much would not consider to get in anymore

brutus
18-10-2023, 05:37 PM
Forecast revenue of $142M – $147M and a market cap today of $314M :confused:
A potentially big upside if they hit their published targets in 24 and 25. Cash flow positive in 24?

Dlownz
18-10-2023, 05:59 PM
I could have sold out at a 30% gain. Now back to square one but I'll hold this one as plenty of upside

X-men
18-10-2023, 08:21 PM
One of the challenges is ASX listed one...low liquidity.... traders are playing around... dumping 1-2 shares to the lowest SP...

That why sometimes I think it is better not listed at ASX casino

Same like THL....1 share sold...down 3%-8%

Fxkg casino alright

But I really lost faith with VGL...I was going to buy back...at $1.78 ... lucky the order did not go through....

ronaldson
25-10-2023, 01:40 PM
1.5m shares traded in one parcel on-market at $1.34 just before 1.00pm so that must represent someone exiting. I had only placed an order for 8000 via my company this morning so have a little unexpectedly reentered via that entity as a holder with a fill at that point, having exited in July at $1.84. It seems the writers strike is resolved and resolution of the actors strike is looking more promising. But obviously all is not yet that rosy for VGL itself as per Fisher Funds recent commentary set out by Rawz in #636 above.

bull....
27-10-2023, 03:28 PM
new lows :scared: maybe on rumour's disney has tried to hide reviews of the upcoming the marvels movie the hoped for big blockbuster this yr .... must be bad ?

bull....
07-11-2023, 04:42 PM
new lows :scared: maybe on rumour's disney has tried to hide reviews of the upcoming the marvels movie the hoped for big blockbuster this yr .... must be bad ?

acc must seen the rumours ? selling down there big holding

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/VGL/421216/406631.pdf

bull....
10-11-2023, 05:08 AM
‘The Marvels’ is probably headed for one of the worst MCU box-office openings ever
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/11/09/the-marvels-headed-for-bad-box-office-open.html

rumours were obviously true.

ronaldson
10-11-2023, 12:47 PM
Actor/Actress strike now seems to have reached resolution after 118 days so productions will gradually recommence. Surely a positive for Vista not yet reflected in the share price as there is a return to normality in the film industry.

While the effects will extend well into 2024 the immediate impact from AI disruption so far as writers/acting is concerned appears to be on hold. Technological change is forcing adaption in ways not always readily forseen, and will extend to many sectors and listed entities.

bull....
13-11-2023, 04:35 PM
Actor/Actress strike now seems to have reached resolution after 118 days so productions will gradually recommence. Surely a positive for Vista not yet reflected in the share price as there is a return to normality in the film industry.

While the effects will extend well into 2024 the immediate impact from AI disruption so far as writers/acting is concerned appears to be on hold. Technological change is forcing adaption in ways not always readily forseen, and will extend to many sectors and listed entities.

it helps a little but quality of movies is the issue and number of quality movies

‘The Marvels’ has the worst opening weekend ever for any MCU film at $47 million.https://www.cnbc.com/2023/11/12/the-marvels-worst-opening-weekend-box-office-for-marvel-cinematic-universe.html

ronaldson
22-11-2023, 12:38 PM
Announcement today that Pathe Cinemas have committed to Vista cloud sas seems to be underpinning a share price adjustment on the upside today.

bull....
05-12-2023, 07:33 AM
disney has another flop

Why Wish is yet another Disney box office disaster
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/films/0/wish-disney-animation-box-office-disaster/

Sideshow Bob
14-12-2023, 10:02 AM
https://www.nzx.com/announcements/423495

Leading Southeast Asian cinema circuit, Major Cineplex, commits to Vista Cloud

Vista Group International Limited (NZX & ASX:VGL) is delighted to announce that Major Cineplex, one of the largest cinema exhibitors in Southeast Asia, has become the latest existing Vista Group client to commit to Vista Cloud.

The three-year agreement will see Vista Cloud deployed across all of Major Cineplex 182 sites throughout Thailand, Cambodia and Laos. The project is expected to be completed by the end of 2024.

In addition to a number of clients already live and announced as onboarding, Major Cineplex joins recently announced Pathé Cinemas in adopting Vista Group’s entire Vista Cloud enterprise offering, including all of its advanced capabilities. A client for over 14 years, the agreement replaces the existing on-premises agreements with Major Cineplex across all sites.

“By adopting Vista Cloud, Major Cineplex customers will have a more satisfying customer experience by providing faster response times, a user-friendly interface, transparency, personalized service, and a seamless journey across various channels,” said Sirintra Tangtrakulpaisan (Earn), Head of Marketing at Major Cineplex.

Vista Group CEO, Stuart Dickinson, expressed his enthusiasm in supporting a key client like Major Cineplex on their journey to Vista Cloud.

“Our goal is to support all our clients in adopting Vista Cloud. This next step enables them to improve operational leverage and take advantage of the latest generation of our software, including our digital Vista Oneview solution – this helps them reduce cost while improving overall moviegoer experiences,” said Stuart Dickinson.

“We look forward to continuing this momentum as we welcome more clients to Vista Cloud in 2024.”

sb9
14-12-2023, 10:12 AM
This gotta pop soon once ACC finished with their selling..

Sideshow Bob
18-12-2023, 08:55 AM
https://www.nzx.com/announcements/423659

Vista Group International Limited (NZX & ASX:VGL) is pleased to announce the signing of a new agreement with Cinépolis, the largest cinema exhibitor in the world in terms of ticket sales and attendance per auditorium, to transition Cinépolis' Cine Yelmo circuit in Spain to Vista Digital during H1 2024.

Cine Yelmo is a leading company in the exhibition sector in Spain. With more than 40 years in operation, the company has a mission of offering unforgettable experiences through its 50 cinema sites (over 530 screens) across 24 provinces in Spain - equipped with 2K, 4K and laser projectors highlighting its investment in innovation. This commitment has recently been recognised by the World Branding Awards with Cine Yelmo being awarded ‘Brand of the Year’ in the entertainment sector in Spain.

The agreement includes all of Vista Digital’s digital enablement and data empowerment capabilities, including Vista Group’s Horizon and Vista Oneview offerings.

“Vista Group’s digital solutions are designed to help our clients provide best-in-class digital experiences to moviegoers – seamless, innovative, and consistent across all sales channels – even under peak traffic.” said Vista Group CEO, Stuart Dickinson. “Cinépolis is an innovator and a strong partner for Vista Group, and we look forward to taking this first step on Cinépolis’ cloud journey with its Spanish circuit Cine Yelmo. We look forward to assisting Cine Yelmo to increase its digital engagement with its moviegoers in Spain.”

“We are excited about going to the cloud with VDP, and testing its benefits and capabilities”, said Gabriel Morales, Cinépolis’ Global IT Director. “This change is an unprecedented leap for Vista Group in the modernization of its platform. Which could mean the reinvention of a well-established player in the cinema industry.”

sb9
18-12-2023, 12:22 PM
One to watch for 2024 imo.

bull....
18-12-2023, 12:37 PM
One to watch for 2024 imo.

yes im thinking so too now after the recent announcements. just need the movie pipeline to improve. esp disney movies

ronaldson
18-12-2023, 01:18 PM
On a roll now. 25k traded at $1.575 and almost no sellers in plain sight currently.

bull....
18-12-2023, 03:02 PM
huge buy order just went thru

sb9
18-12-2023, 03:14 PM
Two lots, one of 800k and other 40k, both went through at 1.60 a piece.

ACC should be through their selling pretty soon. Should get $2 very easily once big seller pulls away/done their selling.

bull....
18-12-2023, 04:02 PM
Two lots, one of 800k and other 40k, both went through at 1.60 a piece.

ACC should be through their selling pretty soon. Should get $2 very easily once big seller pulls away/done their selling.

prob finished . acc dont usually sell all there holdings in a stock like this

technically might have been a double bottom around 1.25

DavidB
18-12-2023, 05:09 PM
This gotta pop soon once ACC finished with their selling..

You're right, sb9, it did! lol. Even the big players get it wrong sometimes.

I think the long-term future for the company is positive. I'm pleased to see it picking up large customers in SE Asia and Europe. This diversifies it away from an overreliance on Hollywood's awful movies, and the well-canvassed funk that Hollywood is currently in. I'm sure there is a lot of steady bread and butter to be had from the Thai watching Thai movies and the Spanish watching Spanish language movies.

sb9
18-12-2023, 10:36 PM
As per last disclosure by ACC last month they ceased to be SSH and had 11ml shares under their holding.

And Pinnacle Group based out of QLD declared as beginning to hv SSH.

Guess it depends on who wants to be in or out badly will set further price action in the short term.

Happy to watch from sidelines now having the comfort of being in black for my holdings.

ronaldson
23-01-2024, 10:02 AM
Buyside interest all but vanished currently, and shareprice retreating accordingly. I topped up at $1.48 but it looks like going lower unless some positive news emerges.

Off to see The Beekeeper at the Elsternwick theatre in Melbourne this morning. A venue with real character, and a favourite of mine whenever I visit that city.

Maverick
23-01-2024, 10:35 AM
Buyside interest all but vanished currently, and shareprice retreating accordingly. I topped up at $1.48 but it looks like going lower unless some positive news emerges.

Off to see The Beekeeper at the Elsternwick theatre in Melbourne this morning. A venue with real character, and a favourite of mine whenever I visit that city.
You'll love the movie mate!
BEE KEEPER...Jason Stratham is outstanding! full of complex dialogue amongst entwined relationships. A real thought provoking contemporary piece of art that will be talked about for years.

Body count well over 1000 I reckon.

ronaldson
23-01-2024, 06:24 PM
O my ..... extraordinary level of personal violence in high definition colour patched into a storyline that made for compelling viewing.

And best of all VGL closed at $1.56 today, a rare positive given my 15k top up acquisition on Friday/Monday. I picked this stock in the 2024 competition too but it's probably still in negative pricing for that circumstance.

We will all have to wait and see where this goes.

Sideshow Bob
28-02-2024, 08:40 AM
https://www.nzx.com/announcements/426967

Vista Group International Limited (NZX & ASX: VGL) reported its full year results for the year ending 31 December 2023 today, finishing the year with strong client signings to its cloud platform.

Financial overview

• EBITDA1 of $13.3m (up 25% on FY22)
• Total revenue of $143.0m (up 6% on FY22), with Recurring Revenue2 of $124.0m (up 10% on FY22) and SaaS Revenue2 of $45.9m (up 20% on FY22)
• ARR3 of $126.3m (up 7% on December 2022)
• Operating cashflow of $9.0m including business transformation items (down 27% on FY22)
• Loss for the year of $13.6m (down 35% on FY22)
• Average monthly Cash Usage4 in 2H23 of $0.6m, down from $1.2m in 1H23. On track to become Free Cash Flow4 positive during 4Q24.

Outlook

• 2024 revenue guidance of $152m – $157m, with Non-Recurring Revenue2 of ~$18m
• Vista Group remains on target to achieve its medium-term aspirations of ARR3 of $175m+ and EBITDA1 margin of 15%+ in each case by the end of 2025, and to be Free Cash Flow4 positive in 4Q24.

Operational overview

• First multi-territory client live on Vista Cloud, United Cinema (Australia and New Zealand)
• Strong 2H23 signings to Vista Cloud, including Pathé (France, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, 129 sites), Major Cineplex (Thailand, 182 sites) and Vista Cloud’s digital solutions, including Cinepolis (Spain, 50 sites)
• Expanding existing customer contracts, Vue (Germany and Denmark)
• Completion of the business transformation process, supporting Vista Group’s vision and strategy, increasing role clarity for our people, and delivering over $10.0m of annualised cost savings.

Industry overview

• 2023 box office5 of US$34b, up ~30% on 2022
• Domestic box office5 of US$9b, up more than 20% on 2022
• Innovative and diverse content in 2H23, including the ‘Barbenheimer’ phenomenon (both original content) and Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour.

ronaldson
15-03-2024, 02:12 PM
Retrieved this thread from page 4. Funny how interest in posting on particular stocks ebbs and flows.

Share price $1.80 today, and on a bit of an upwards tragectory for now.

A competition pick for me as well as a portfolio holding, so good news all round.

DavidB
15-03-2024, 06:16 PM
Some very big volumes for Vista went through right at the end of the trading day today. 1,168,760 shares at $1.85. Is someone positioning themselves for a takeover?

ronaldson
15-03-2024, 08:00 PM
Some very big volumes for Vista went through right at the end of the trading day today. 1,168,760 shares at $1.85. Is someone positioning themselves for a takeover?

Interesting thought, but there are 236.243m shares on issue as at 31 December 2023 so the aggregate traded on market today is less than 0.5% of the total shares.

Have a look at the existing SPH notices/Annual Report to see who already has a 5% or more holding. That's always good to know regardless.

sb9
16-03-2024, 01:25 PM
If Friday close not related to index balancing, its definitely bullish close and might push past 2 mark in the short term.

bull....
18-03-2024, 04:33 PM
looking good for 2+

sb9
18-03-2024, 09:32 PM
Big volumes changing hands over past few days, looks like shift in register from one big boy to another.

DavidB
19-03-2024, 12:02 PM
Big volumes changing hands over past few days, looks like shift in register from one big boy to another.

More again today. Over 100,000 thousand shares have changed hands so far this morning.

It will be very interesting to see if any substantial holdings disclosures are made to the market in the coming days that show who has been doing the buying and the selling.

By the way, the folks who were buying shares back in November of last year when the stock price was down in the $1.20s, if they are still holding they have done extremely well, up almost 50%! My hat goes off to them.

ronaldson
19-03-2024, 04:05 PM
More again today. Over 100,000 thousand shares have changed hands so far this morning.

It will be very interesting to see if any substantial holdings disclosures are made to the market in the coming days that show who has been doing the buying and the selling.

By the way, the folks who were buying shares back in November of last year when the stock price was down in the $1.20s, if they are still holding they have done extremely well, up almost 50%! My hat goes off to them.

Well, here you are with a disclosure today by ACC. In the period between 27 February and 18 March they sold 1.6m shares at an average $1.875 and purchased just over 688k at an average of $1.615.

Great trading in my view, but since they have now slipped below the disclosure threshold again we may not be further enlightened for a while, but these boys know their stuff.

You could infer they consider the current pricing to be topping out? We will have to wait and see.

sb9
21-03-2024, 11:32 PM
Bit of nudge tmrw and into 2s range. Once it gets there might move rapidly, just need some positive update from the company over next few months. Upcoming ASM in May might be the time to release the news.

sb9
28-03-2024, 10:41 PM
Bit of nudge tmrw and into 2s range. Once it gets there might move rapidly, just need some positive update from the company over next few months. Upcoming ASM in May might be the time to release the news.

Never mind, got there a week later than expected.

winner69
29-04-2024, 08:53 AM
Presos to potential investors at a conference should get share price back over 2 bucks

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/VGL/430161/417399.pdf

ronaldson
20-05-2024, 04:55 PM
AGM tomorrow at 3.00pm tomorrow, at PWC Tower in Auckland. I am tempted to go as my recollection is that the feed is among the more generous laid out.

Some good speeches released on that occasion might move the dial here?

sb9
20-05-2024, 07:15 PM
AGM tomorrow at 3.00pm tomorrow, at PWC Tower in Auckland. I am tempted to go as my recollection is that the feed is among the more generous laid out.

Some good speeches released on that occasion might move the dial here?

Guess under current times, they may go for simple finger food and save every penny to reward shareholders. Can't wait for business update tomorrow.

ronaldson
22-05-2024, 10:40 AM
Guess under current times, they may go for simple finger food and save every penny to reward shareholders. Can't wait for business update tomorrow.

No real business update provided. I thought the ASM was a tame affair, devoid of enlightenment. But I attended virtually, so can't comment on the after fare provided to those attending in person.

One interesting outcome, now that the voting on the resolutions has been released to the market today, is that Director Claudia Batten received only 78% approval for re-election, with another nearly 7m votes for "Abstain", which indicates a fairly clear message was intended but by whom and why is a mystery to me. Any comments?

ronaldson
27-05-2024, 09:22 AM
Check out todays SPH Notice. 18% of Vista acquired at $2.10 per share and Scheme of Arrangement suggested.

Dlownz
27-05-2024, 09:46 AM
I don't want to be selling my shares at 2.10 a share. Maybe $3. Took awhile to find this gem they arnt taking from me that easily

ronaldson
27-05-2024, 09:47 AM
Surely that SPH Notice will move the market but no sign yet in the depth. Maybe someone will pinch some cheap at the market open? No funds to do that myself unfortunately.

ronaldson
27-05-2024, 09:58 AM
Big boys on the scene now.

ronaldson
27-05-2024, 10:07 AM
VGL a pick of mine in the 2024 sharetrader competition, as well as a portfolio stock. Waiting now on the next spreadsheet update to see how it is for those souls who opted in. Really, the competition aint over until it actually is! Plenty of time left for more volatility as today's events show.

Dlownz
27-05-2024, 11:14 AM
Does anyone know who sold the 18%

Lease
27-05-2024, 11:20 AM
Does anyone know who sold the 18%

Go to read today's announcement:p

Dlownz
27-05-2024, 11:49 AM
10mil shares come from jarden. But that's all I take from it. 30mil shares from other places

DavidB
27-05-2024, 11:53 AM

I smelt a rat back in January, it looks like I was right.

It is so disappointing to see our New Zealand listed public companies being taken over (assuming Vista is taken over here of course - it might not be) like this because the New Zealand investor is by and large, so bad at investing, and hopelessly undervalues our companies and simply does not recognise what the true value of the company is and what its prospects are. Hence the low price becomes super attractive to overseas investors and businesses who do understand what the value of the company is and what its prospects are, and take advantage of the New Zealander accordingly. I have seen this happen on the NZX over and over again. It is very very disappointing and in the end, it is the NZ investor who misses out on the wealth that that company will generate in the long term for its shareholders.

Disclaimer - Unhappy Holder.

X-men
27-05-2024, 12:18 PM
Great!! Fundies are mucking n playing around with with NZ companies..let the PEs buy all NZ companies

Next will be Restaurant Brands

Dlownz
27-05-2024, 12:37 PM
10mil shares come from jarden. But that's all I take from it. 30mil shares from other places

Spheria asset and Wilson were the big sellers. Sold out completely

Toddy
27-05-2024, 12:39 PM
I smelt a rat back in January, it looks like I was right.

It is so disappointing to see our New Zealand listed public companies being taken over (assuming Vista is taken over here of course - it might not be) like this because the New Zealand investor is by and large, so bad at investing, and hopelessly undervalues our companies and simply does not recognise what the true value of the company is and what its prospects are. Hence the low price becomes super attractive to overseas investors and businesses who do understand what the value of the company is and what its prospects are, and take advantage of the New Zealander accordingly. I have seen this happen on the NZX over and over again. It is very very disappointing and in the end, it is the NZ investor who misses out on the wealth that that company will generate in the long term for its shareholders.

Disclaimer - Unhappy Holder.
It's difficult I know. But what other outcome can we expect when our very own fund managers put approx 5 percent (and declining) of investor funds into NZX stocks.

It's a race to the bottom if more capital is not invested into the NZX.

What's going to change this. Maybe a carrot with tax incentives to invest in our own market.

winner69
27-05-2024, 02:13 PM
In NBR -

A full takeover of Vista Group is not on the cards for Australian private equity firm Potentia, despite it taking an 18.5% stake in the NZX-listed cinema software provider today.

It is, however, looking to forge a “partnership” through representation on the NZX and ASX-listed company’s board

Dlownz
27-05-2024, 04:38 PM
In NBR -

A full takeover of Vista Group is not on the cards for Australian private equity firm Potentia, despite it taking an 18.5% stake in the NZX-listed cinema software provider today.

It is, however, looking to forge a “partnership” through representation on the NZX and ASX-listed company’s board

I'm sceptical. They don't want to push up the share price and pay more after buying 19%. Wait 2 weeks till the deal is done and dusted then make the play.

ronaldson
27-05-2024, 05:48 PM
I don't want to be selling my shares at 2.10 a share. Maybe $3. Took awhile to find this gem they arnt taking from me that easily

I confess to reflecting throughout the day and then exiting at the close at $2.10. Was about 4.5% of my portfolio. Not sure what tomorrow may bring but buyside support for many listings is very thin at the moment so underpinning here may be dubious, especially since it's improbable that the current purchaser will go beyond 19.9% maximum, which may mean an opportunity to reenter a holding at some point. Meantime cash is king if opportunity presents, and it has an actual yield too.

Hoop
27-05-2024, 06:29 PM
Bugger..The major flaw in long term investment strategy ..a takeover when the fallen share price is in recovery mode. Frucor still springs to mind.
3.47pm (NZT) announcement : percentage held in class: 19.931%

Very close to the 20% rule..eh

sb9
27-05-2024, 07:55 PM
Bugger..The major flaw in long term investment strategy ..a takeover when the fallen share price is in recovery mode. Frucor still springs to mind.
3.47pm (NZT) announcement : percentage held in class: 19.931%

Very close to the 20% rule..eh

Yeah concur with you. It’s just started to turn the corner and an opportunistic offer comes along. I didn’t invest to let them off around 2+ bucks. My tp for exit was something close to 4+.

You only hv to look at GTK’s performance over past 2+ years. Hope big boys won’t let this off cheaply.

sb9
27-05-2024, 08:06 PM
Per ASX release, both Spheria and Pinnacle got rid off their stake. Should see those announcements on NZX tmrw.

ronaldson
27-05-2024, 08:23 PM
Per ASX release, both Spheria and Pinnacle got rid off their stake. Should see those announcements on NZX tmrw.

Yes, but they and Wilson Asset Management all have the benefit of an escalation clause for the next 12 months. So they have a comfort that other sellers, at least from this point, do not.

bull....
28-05-2024, 11:31 AM
im out yest my target short term weas always over 2 , good luck to holders

Dlownz
06-06-2024, 08:46 PM
Seems to be a lot of renewed interest in this now. I hadn't looked at the share price till today. Great that it's still climbing

winner69
10-06-2024, 04:16 PM
Clare Capital printed an interesting Insight today

This week's Tech Insights report looks at the listed cinema software provider Vista. Vista has recovered from a challenging Covid period, with revenue up to $143m and trading at 3.7x revenue. Potentia (Australian PE firm) has recently taken a ~19.9% stake in the business, presumably to prepare to launch a full takeover offer at some stage.

Potentia has precedent in this area, having built a stake in ASX-listed Nitro Software in 2022. Potentia got into a bidding-war with KKR-backed Alludo, however the ~19.9% stake Potentia had already built up made it difficult for Alludo. Despite Alludo getting the Board and founder onside, Potentia was the successful acquirer. We'll be watching with interest to see how this opportunity with Vista plays out.

It’ll be on their website one day ….but join up to get weekly emails and you might get in earlier
https://www.clarecapital.co.nz/tech-insightsI’m

sb9
13-06-2024, 06:24 PM
Looking good now, seems as though NZX pushes it down in the morning and goes up once ASX opens.

Jenny Ruth
02-07-2024, 09:51 AM
Hi all. My latest column published on my Substack, Just the Business, takes a look at cinema management and movie marketing and distribution software company Vista Group. You can find it here: https://open.substack.com/pub/justthebusinessjennyruth/p/vista-transforms-amid-industry-turmoil?r=67hqc&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&showWelcomeOnShare=true

sb9
18-07-2024, 06:27 PM
2.41 and looking rather solid here

ronaldson
18-07-2024, 07:00 PM
I confess to reflecting throughout the day and then exiting at the close at $2.10. Was about 4.5% of my portfolio. Not sure what tomorrow may bring but buyside support for many listings is very thin at the moment so underpinning here may be dubious, especially since it's improbable that the current purchaser will go beyond 19.9% maximum, which may mean an opportunity to reenter a holding at some point. Meantime cash is king if opportunity presents, and it has an actual yield too.

O My. This doesn't look too smart just now does it.

That from 27 May, just 7 weeks ago.

Dlownz
18-07-2024, 07:47 PM
O My. This doesn't look too smart just now does it.

That from 27 May, just 7 weeks ago.

Well at least your honest about yourself 😊
I'm very happy. Sitting currently 70% up at the mo