PDA

View Full Version : IKE - Ike GPS.com

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Cadalac123
14-04-2020, 11:52 AM
Yeah agreed timesurfer.

From a long term perspective even current prices are still good buying points for both companies .

I’ll continue to hold till fundamentals change

Leftfield
14-04-2020, 12:55 PM
Can't help thinking IKE is 'well positioned' when we are getting news like this out of the USA.

"The Covid-19 crisis is exposing how the cracks in the US’s creaking digital infrastructure are potentially putting lives at risk, exclusive research shows.

With most of the country on lockdown and millions relying on the internet for work, healthcare, education and shopping, research by M-Lab (https://www.measurementlab.net/about/), an open source project which monitors global internet performance, showed that internet service slowed across the country after the lockdowns.
“This is going to kill people,” said Sascha Meinrath, co-founder of M-Lab.

In late March, most people in 62% of countiesacross the US did not have the government’s minimum download speed for broadband internet, according to M-Lab."

Leftfield
14-04-2020, 04:43 PM
Another article (https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-covid-19-pandemic-has-revealed-another-area-of-critical-government-underinvestment/2020/04/13/9757d534-7dc5-11ea-9040-68981f488eed_story.html) noting USA lacking IT infrastructure investment at this time.....

Bodes well for a lot of savvy NZ companies incl XRO and yes IKE

Cadalac123
14-04-2020, 06:10 PM
Another article (https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-covid-19-pandemic-has-revealed-another-area-of-critical-government-underinvestment/2020/04/13/9757d534-7dc5-11ea-9040-68981f488eed_story.html) noting USA lacking IT infrastructure investment at this time.....

Bodes well for a lot of savvy NZ companies incl XRO and yes IKE

Yeah lots of great opportunities .
Will wait this one out, the dip allowed me to average my entry position to around 55c.

Revenue growth isn’t fancy right now but it’s going to be the strong balance sheet and recurring revenue that will let it be a sustainable business overtime.

I short term trade a lot of stocks on NZX but probably not this one

Timesurfer
12-05-2020, 01:17 PM
This can only be good news for IKE

https://www.voanews.com/east-asia-pacific/voa-news-china/us-moves-pull-chinese-equipment-its-power-grid

sb9
12-05-2020, 01:40 PM
This can only be good news for IKE

https://www.voanews.com/east-asia-pacific/voa-news-china/us-moves-pull-chinese-equipment-its-power-grid

Yes, IKE is one of those untapped tech companies in a very niche market. It'll have its day sooner than later...

sb9
20-05-2020, 10:54 AM
Something's brewing behind scenes???

Leftfield
20-05-2020, 11:04 AM
Something's brewing behind scenes???

Crikey.... depth looking v interesting.... good news on the way??

sb9
20-05-2020, 11:26 AM
Crikey.... depth looking v interesting.... good news on the way??

About time I reckon...

Dlownz
20-05-2020, 12:16 PM
Little actual shares being traded. So rising on very little volume. No one wants to sell.

Cadalac123
20-05-2020, 03:07 PM
Had some option conversion surprised Milne didn’t sell them lol was somewhat afraid he’ was going to do that ..

Leftfield
20-05-2020, 05:12 PM
I'm slowly learning to be patient....... but it is b...... hard.

Guess we are 'well positioned.'

Cadalac123
20-05-2020, 05:16 PM
I'm slowly learning to be patient....... but it is b...... hard.

Guess we are 'well positioned.'

Haha agreed. I shaved off some of my holding at 68c but didn't sell all of it as I believe in the long-term prospects. Somewhat regret not waiting till the report now but I always make that mistake, probably could have made a lot more by waiting till today to shave a little off.

It's just a matter of waiting till IKE establishes those big contracts, already has it's foot in the door, it's basically a waiting game. Given my low average entry with this one I probably won't let go of it so easily.

sb9
21-05-2020, 11:05 AM
The 80c ask looking ripe to be taken out going by current depth...

Going by their latest business update for 12 months ended 31 Mar 20, they've cash and receivables of approx $6mln and no debt. So i'm picking no cap raise required by the looks as previous cash balance as at end of 31 Dec 2019 was $6.9mln. So cash burn rate was $0.9mln for 3 months.

Wonder what else could be the reason for sudden lack of sellers at low price level...

Cadalac123
21-05-2020, 03:35 PM
The 80c ask looking ripe to be taken out going by current depth...

Going by their latest business update for 12 months ended 31 Mar 20, they've cash and receivables of approx $6mln and no debt. So i'm picking no cap raise required by the looks as previous cash balance as at end of 31 Dec 2019 was $6.9mln. So cash burn rate was $0.9mln for 3 months.

Wonder what else could be the reason for sudden lack of sellers at low price level...

I really hope they don’t capital raise when they essentially received free money from the PPP funding to help pay employees .

That would be beyond ridiculous

Beginnerguy
21-05-2020, 03:55 PM
I really hope they don’t capital raise when they essentially received free money from the PPP funding to help pay employees .

That would be beyond ridiculous

You're right. Would be weird considering only late last year they raised capital. This year is key for them. They keep predicting positive operating cashflow only for it to be delayed over and over.

I'm encouraged by their ability to scale up given the SaaS model they've employed, but we need a big jump in revenue.

Dlownz
29-05-2020, 09:35 AM
What no result today

Cadalac123
29-05-2020, 10:10 AM
What no result today

Yeah little strange .

sb9
29-05-2020, 10:16 AM
They do have a habit of releasing results during the day...

haewai
29-05-2020, 04:37 PM
IKE has, along with others who need it, an extra 30 days for reporting this year:

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/350265

Dlownz
04-06-2020, 10:23 AM
Still waiting. I would have thought if they need more time before there result they would actually mention a release date

sb9
04-06-2020, 10:38 AM
Still waiting. I would have thought if they need more time before there result they would actually mention a release date

NZX allowed a waiver for all companies to delay reporting on their FY results, they probably are relying on that. Just that its not communicated via NZX release. I would for results to be out by end of month.

Cadalac123
04-06-2020, 12:29 PM
NZX allowed a waiver for all companies to delay reporting on their FY results, they probably are relying on that. Just that its not communicated via NZX release. I would for results to be out by end of month.

Regardless kind of annoying. Need to disclose more to the market to be honest . Slack with releases

Dlownz
11-06-2020, 03:34 PM
Did I miss something today. Lots of trading

sb9
16-06-2020, 04:59 PM
Someone has been accumulating decent amounts over past few days, something's up....?

Ninefingers
16-06-2020, 07:46 PM
Good growth indicators in the industry they service:
https://www.transmissionhub.com/articles/2019/03/report-30bn-to-90bn-of-incremental-transmission-investments-will-be-needed-by-2030-due-to-electrification.html

Look at poles and fixtures in this graph:
https://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=34892

Rising tide? :)

Leftfield
16-06-2020, 08:21 PM
https://www.transmissionhub.com/articles/2019/03/report-30bn-to-90bn-of-incremental-transmission-investments-will-be-needed-by-2030-due-to-electrification.html

I certainly hope so...... thanks for posting. Very helpful.

Cadalac123
16-06-2020, 10:16 PM
Long term has good growth prospects.. I echo this a lot on this thread. Just might be a bit of wait to get there, but solid long hold especially after the recent dip that's for sure.

Recent volumes are pretty disproportional and broke the average volume quite notably.

percy
17-06-2020, 07:50 AM

Thanks for the links.
Yes certainly in a "rising tide" sector.

sb9
17-06-2020, 10:05 AM

Good read those links...thanks. Hopefully they'll be a buck soon...

sb9
26-06-2020, 04:41 PM
FY 20 results to be out on Monday 29th as per reporting calendar on NZX

Cadalac123
26-06-2020, 05:26 PM
Let's hope the liquidity comes back with the report. Already know the report is good since they basically released the results a few weeks ago, however needs to outline clear growth trajectory from here on / progress on contractual agreements hopefully..

Dlownz
26-06-2020, 05:54 PM
Let's hope the liquidity comes back with the report. Already know the report is good since they basically released the results a few weeks ago, however needs to outline clear growth trajectory from here on / progress on contractual agreements hopefully..

Basically released results a few weeks ago?
Not that I know of......

Dlownz
26-06-2020, 05:56 PM

Basically released results a few weeks ago?
Not that I know of......
Oh are you talking about back in April lol. Lifetime ago now.

Cadalac123
26-06-2020, 07:26 PM
Oh are you talking about back in April lol. Lifetime ago now.

Yeah financially the results are already known just forecast / outlook will be the key aspect of the report since March figures already given

Dlownz
29-06-2020, 09:06 AM
Still waiting.

winner69
29-06-2020, 09:09 AM
Still waiting.

Time difference .....don’t they need to come by carrier pigeon from USA

Cadalac123
29-06-2020, 04:16 PM
15 min till close no report. What a strange way this company conducts itself. Reminds me of how slow they were to report COVID impacts.

Dlownz
29-06-2020, 04:26 PM
To be honest I'm not impressed
Slow to inform they wernt releasing report a month ago. Now can't even release it on the day they said they would. For a company which shows promise I'm really disappointed at the speed of this report. Makes me doubt having shares in them

Cadalac123
29-06-2020, 04:29 PM
To be honest I'm not impressed
Slow to inform they wernt releasing report a month ago. Now can't even release it on the day they said they would. For a company which shows promise I'm really disappointed at the speed of this report. Makes me doubt having shares in them

Agreed. Engineering solution wise, these guys have a great product. But the people running the business from a shareholder perspective are pretty horrendous tbh. Not impressed.

winner69
29-06-2020, 04:42 PM
Working to USA time?

winner69
29-06-2020, 04:42 PM
It’s not like they even to produce the Annual Report today

Leftfield
29-06-2020, 05:54 PM
It’s not like they even to produce the Annual Report today

Not so sure....... here's the news. (https://www.nzx.com/announcements/355423)

+ Record revenue of approximately $9.8m (growth of approximately 23% against PCP)
+ Record gross margin of approximately $7.0m (growth of approximately 30% against PCP).
+ Gross margin percentage of approximately 71% (PCP of 67%) with this increase due to IKE's revenue mix shifting further to transaction and recurring subscription sources.
+ Operating loss for the year was approximately ($5.6m) against PCP of ($5.1m).
+ Operating cash flow for the year was approximately ($1.1m) against PCP of ($4.0m).
+ Total cash and receivables 31 March 2020 of approximately $5.8m. No debt.

Always a bit of a worry when they issue results at the end of a business day!

winner69
29-06-2020, 06:14 PM
At least everybody should be happy even if they had to read it on the way home.

Cobber
30-06-2020, 09:55 AM
Not so sure....... here's the news. (https://www.nzx.com/announcements/355423)

+ Record revenue of approximately $9.8m (growth of approximately 23% against PCP)
+ Record gross margin of approximately $7.0m (growth of approximately 30% against PCP).
+ Gross margin percentage of approximately 71% (PCP of 67%) with this increase due to IKE's revenue mix shifting further to transaction and recurring subscription sources.
+ Operating loss for the year was approximately ($5.6m) against PCP of ($5.1m).
+ Operating cash flow for the year was approximately ($1.1m) against PCP of ($4.0m).
+ Total cash and receivables 31 March 2020 of approximately $5.8m. No debt.

Always a bit of a worry when they issue results at the end of a business day!

The numbers are pretty much in-line with April's announcement. I'd say most companies are leaving it until the last minute to see where the trends are heading for current and future quarters based on Covid 19. To be honest that commentary for me is more important that End Of Year financials.

Leftfield
30-06-2020, 10:15 AM
The numbers are pretty much in-line with April's announcement. I'd say most companies are leaving it until the last minute to see where the trends are heading for current and future quarters based on Covid 19. To be honest that commentary for me is more important that End Of Year financials.

Agree....... I'm pretty happy with the results. IKE are carving out a good Niche as the USA moves towards 5G deployment. Their increase in re-occuring income is impressive....... the only real concern is the whole Covid uncertainty in the US, however I suspect this industry should be regarded as "essential."

Cobber
30-06-2020, 10:22 AM
Agree....... I'm pretty happy with the results. IKE are carving out a good Niche as the USA moves towards 5G deployment. Their increase in re-occuring income is impressive....... the only real concern is the whole Covid uncertainty in the US, however I suspect this industry should be regarded as "essential."

It has been deemed "essential". Current quarter revenue for IKE in Q1 is approx $2m. So not too much damage thankfully. Looks like things are now returning to normal.... so the next 3 quarters will need to pick up some decent growth if they are to beat FY20 numbers.

t.rexjr
30-06-2020, 10:59 AM

Covid is a mere distraction with this one. Over the next year or two things will ramp up considerably. The quiet achiever...

sb9
30-06-2020, 11:05 AM
It has been deemed "essential". Current quarter revenue for IKE in Q1 is approx $2m. So not too much damage thankfully. Looks like things are now returning to normal.... so the next 3 quarters will need to pick up some decent growth if they are to beat FY20 numbers.

Yeah good number for FY, what might have spooked selling this morning is due to outlook statement. Better to be cautious with their forecast, happy to keep holding.

sb9
30-06-2020, 02:55 PM
Someone is happy to oblige and take them off weak hands...

Timesurfer
30-06-2020, 03:12 PM
Someone is happy to oblige and take them off weak hands...

Yep. Keep selling.

Cadalac123
30-06-2020, 03:22 PM
Q1 slowdown as outlined in their preliminary report. As a long-term hold this has great prospectives.

sb9
30-06-2020, 06:53 PM
Yep. Keep selling.

True that, I'll be more than happy to oblige around 70c mark if someone lets their holding off..

Timesurfer
30-06-2020, 08:03 PM
True that, I'll be more than happy to oblige around 70c mark if someone lets their holding off..
I was hoping to get some with a 6 in front but someone starting buying at 70c so I had pay 72. Easy money all day long at that price.

sb9
02-07-2020, 12:04 PM
I was hoping to get some with a 6 in front but someone starting buying at 70c so I had pay 72. Easy money all day long at that price.

Another day and someone is happy to pay up higher and fill their boots all day...

Leftfield
02-07-2020, 12:11 PM
Another day and someone is happy to pay up higher and fill their boots all day...

Pretty happy with my holding but if it ever goes into the 60's I'll be happy to subscribe for more!

Dotbond
06-07-2020, 02:11 PM
Some chap called Mark Ratcliffe who is an Independent Director bought over 70,000 shares

forest
06-07-2020, 04:02 PM
Some chap called Mark Ratcliffe who is an Independent Director bought over 70,000 shares

Yea, I saw the NZX announcement.
Did you see the price he paid, seem like a bargain. He paid according to the announcement $33k and a bit.
Which is about 46 cents a share. I do not understand as IKE has not been trading this low recently.
How would you explain the price paid???

sb9
06-07-2020, 04:10 PM
Yea, I saw the NZX announcement.
Did you see the price he paid, seem like a bargain. He paid according to the announcement $33k and a bit.
Which is about 46 cents a share. I do not understand as IKE has not been trading this low recently.
How would you explain the price paid???

Details on the notice are hand written, so I guess numbers may be illegible to read.
I take that he's paid $55k for 71k purchase of shares which is about $0.77c a piece.

forest
06-07-2020, 04:13 PM
Details on the notice are hand written, so I guess numbers may be illegible to read.
I take that he's paid $55k for 71k purchase of shares which is about $0.77c a piece.

Ok, makes sense.

Cobber
07-07-2020, 10:21 AM
I love it when Directors start to throw their own skin into the game. Time to load up on some more.

sb9
17-07-2020, 08:37 AM
Nice one ike...getting there one step at a time...

ikeGPS (IKE) today announced that one of the largest communications infrastructure companies in the United States has standardized on the IKE platform for all pole-related 5G and fiber deployment processes.
Relating to the announcement, IKE CEO Glenn Milnes, commented.
+ We are pleased to be working with this tier-1 infrastructure group. Our objective is to get them to market faster, be it fiber or 5G construction. For this particular customer, the IKE platform has proven to more than double their pre-construction speeds for network deployments.
+ The expected revenue impact is not yet defined however we believe this will have a positive impact on our financial performance FY21 and beyond, and on our broader position in the North American market.
https://www.nzx.com/announcements/356424

Leftfield
17-07-2020, 08:52 AM
Nice one ike...getting there one step at a time...

ikeGPS (IKE) today announced that one of the largest communications infrastructure companies in the United States has standardized on the IKE platform for all pole-related 5G and fiber deployment processes.
Relating to the announcement, IKE CEO Glenn Milnes, commented.
+ We are pleased to be working with this tier-1 infrastructure group. Our objective is to get them to market faster, be it fiber or 5G construction. For this particular customer, the IKE platform has proven to more than double their pre-construction speeds for network deployments.
+ The expected revenue impact is not yet defined however we believe this will have a positive impact on our financial performance FY21 and beyond, and on our broader position in the North American market.
https://www.nzx.com/announcements/356424

Great stuff..... all part of our cunning plan!

sb9
17-07-2020, 08:57 AM
Great stuff..... all part of our cunning plan!

Should expect few more announcement along this over next few months as they keep cracking big customers.

I love it when Directors start to throw their own skin into the game. Time to load up on some more.

Explains the intention of directors when they buy it on market, especially someone like Mr Ratcliffe (ex Chorus), they know what's the potential ahead.

Cobber
17-07-2020, 10:07 AM
Buy on market by Directors is usually a dead give away that things are looking very good for the coming years.

sb9
17-07-2020, 11:18 AM
Few decent lots going through at 75c mark....

winner69
28-07-2020, 09:58 AM
Cap raise at 68 cents for ~$20m

Another 30 million shares (currently just over 100 million)

Should keep them going for a while

Dotbond
28-07-2020, 10:26 AM
Another SP price drop coming up then?

t.rexjr
28-07-2020, 10:55 AM
Their last announcement had one of the largest US communications companies using their platform with positive impact on fiscal 21... now a raise at a discount

tango
28-07-2020, 04:21 PM
Another SP price drop coming up then?

Looks that way if the SPP is significantly discounted
I wonder which broker is handling it. I haven't been offered any shares by Craigs or Direct Broking. I would happily pick up some more to lower my weighted average cost

percy
28-07-2020, 04:50 PM
Bell Potter Securities Limited (‘Bell Potter’) is Lead Manager and bookrunner to the Offer.
Australian broker.

tango
28-07-2020, 04:55 PM
Bell Potter Securities Limited (‘Bell Potter’) is Lead Manager and bookrunner to the Offer.
Australian broker.

Thanks for that. I am well out of the running then.
IKE isn't one of my key holdings but I like it and took a punt on it. I'm in for the long haul

percy
28-07-2020, 05:33 PM
Thanks for that. I am well out of the running then.
IKE isn't one of my key holdings but I like it and took a punt on it. I'm in for the long haul

Most probably to our advantage seeing more Australians on IKE's share register.
Sort of stock they fall in love with, and run up the share price...lol.
Just remember you can apply for more than your entitlement.ie 100%more ,so if your entitlement is for 500 shares you can apply for an extra 500,taking it up to 1,000 shares at 68 cents.Off course if you do not get the extra 500, you have that money refunded.
Well worth considering,as I see the funds being used to support growth, rather than just to stay in business.
I do not have a big holding,yet I will be taking up my rights and applying for my full amount of extras.

Joshuatree
28-07-2020, 06:17 PM
This was 5 years ago

Xirr,

We're absolutely on the same page about inadequate disclosure, which is one reason I got off my backside to post for the first time. However, most of these start-ups gild the lily in their IPOs and market updates and on balance I don't see IKE being nearly the worst on the disclosure front. They put out a half year update on 25 November 4 months after they listed, the half year revenue of $1.7m, which would include a chunk of interest from the IPO war chest, made it clear to a prudent investor they were going to struggle to reach the $4.5m revenue target in FY'15. Their FY'15 financial reporting is reasonably comprehensive including a good breakdown of the differences between their FY'15 actuals and the prospectus forecast, even if it is hidden at the back.

I agree with you their FY'16 revenue forecast of $14.3m is an extreme stretch but disagree that the downward trend in the share price started after the FY'15 unaudited accounts were released. It started after the half year update was released when the share price was hovering between $0.90 and $1.00, by the time they disclosed the FY'15 financial result on 30 April the share price was around $0.80 and since then it has fallen into the $0.60's, the 50 day average trend looks reasonably consistent from when the half year update came out.

Looking back at their prospectus I can't see anywhere where they disclosed what happened with the Juniper partnership, it seems they started shipping the Archer Longbow version of MapSight in August 2011 and the partnership ended in early January 2012 after 5 months, so there must have been a serious falling out. While it may be legacy water under the bridge, and I doubt GE would let their brand be associated with IKE unless they were confident GE MapSight has a few legs, it isn't a good look they didn't disclose what happened. The Longbow looks like it was a hybrid of IKE's Mapsight and Juniper's Archer GPS device which doesn't feel like a cost effective solution given how easy it is to on board your own GPS functionality. Given your view on IKE's products I assume you know the history, I would be interested in hearing what caused the parting of the ways.

The way I look at IKE is their products serve a need in a niche market as well as being appealing to a range of potential customers in the niche. They have a modest but growing revenue and around 3 years of cash at the current burn rate, plus the falling NZD/USD cross rate is helping. Assuming they can get their annual revenue to a sustainable $15 to $20m over the next four to five years and keep their costs under control they are probably worth a punt, particularly if the share price falls further. On expense side looking at where the HQ is located and the salaries they are paying their senior management I don't get the sense they are overly spendthrift, but if they needed to cut their overhead costs there's room do so.

Back to the disclosure issue. When looking at the recent crop of IPOs arguably the worst in terms of disclosure is Geoop, I mentioned this in my first post. Given their chair is the former NZX CEO they might reasonably be expected to be squeaky clean in terms of disclosure. They recently informed the market "the company remains on track with original disclosure" which is far from the truth. I'm thinking about posting my views on this to the GEO thread and if I do would be interested in your thoughts on which out of IKE and GEO is the worst in terms of disclosure.

Cadalac123
28-07-2020, 06:32 PM
This was 5 years ago

Yeah.. looks like not much has changed. They are not so great at disclosing now too. Disappointing..

percy
28-07-2020, 08:19 PM
"Outside the benchmark, utility measurement firm ikeGPS said it will raise almost $20 million of new equity after winning one of the largest communications infrastructure companies in the United States as a customer. Its shares were halted at 77 cents."
"Relating to the announcement, IKE CEO Glenn Milnes, commented.
+ We are pleased to be working with this tier-1 infrastructure group. Our objective is to get them
to market faster, be it fiber or 5G construction. For this particular customer, the IKE platform
has proven to more than double their pre-construction speeds for network deployments. "

The momentum keeps building.

Leftfield
29-07-2020, 08:12 AM
......"We are pleased to be working with this tier-1 infrastructure group. Our objective is to get them to market faster, be it fiber or 5G construction. For this particular customer, the IKE platform has proven to more than double their pre-construction speeds for network deployments. "
The momentum keeps building.

I wasn't expecting this cap raise, however it is a smart move IMHO, particularly given the Covid circumstances in the USA and need to strengthen and execute within that market........I'll be participating.

The momentum is building.... the cunning plan is coming to fruition...... we are well positioned.

sb9
29-07-2020, 09:07 AM
Wonder Bell Potter being the lead manager for the cap raise is sign of things to come that more companies will be flocking across the ditch along likes of Plexure.

Nor
29-07-2020, 10:14 AM
Documentation says NZ registered addresses only, or at company's discretion.

Cadalac123
29-07-2020, 11:33 AM
Wonder Bell Potter being the lead manager for the cap raise is sign of things to come that more companies will be flocking across the ditch along likes of Plexure.

Ike is already dual listed though and has pretty poor asx float

sb9
29-07-2020, 11:37 AM
Ike is already dual listed though and has pretty poor asx float

For sure, my point was that may their intention is to spread it wider on ASX as it attract better institutional and retail support.

Cadalac123
29-07-2020, 11:41 AM
For sure, my point was that may their intention is to spread it wider on ASX as it attract better institutional and retail support.

Yeah. I mean look I like the company, reality is there are competitors . The announcement recently was great from a subjective perspective but imo extremely poor form to not give an estimated revenue impact and then do a capital raise

Leftfield
30-07-2020, 10:26 AM
First day of trading after Trading Halt and successful Institutional Cap raise at .68c opening around .80c this morning. Augers well for holders.

(Disc - Holding )

tango
30-07-2020, 10:36 AM
I am surprised by the bump in price. Looking good!

t.rexjr
30-07-2020, 11:20 AM

Very surprising. With decent sized trades going through too...

macduffy
30-07-2020, 11:23 AM

Not surprising, really. The capital raising isn't just to shore up the balance sheet but accompanies a significant customer acquisition.

tango
30-07-2020, 11:52 AM
Not surprising, really. The capital raising isn't just to shore up the balance sheet but accompanies a significant customer acquisition.

It’s all good news...

sb9
30-07-2020, 01:06 PM
Just mind boggling to see large parcels at higher highs....wow :t_up:

Valiant
30-07-2020, 01:22 PM
Became a shareholder after the last results announcement, small holding in relative terms. Think the cap raising is a good sign and signals the growth opportunities available, will be taking up my full entitlement in the rights issue.

Timesurfer
30-07-2020, 01:49 PM

Sooner than I was expecting but happy to see I was correct.

Disc - reasonably large holding

whatsup
30-07-2020, 09:50 PM
Buy of the day to my mind , if one reads between the lines and does your research this company could be the winning share of 2021 if all goes well and they tick 90% of their boxes.

tango
30-07-2020, 10:42 PM
Disc - reasonably large holding

I’m laughing because some in the Sharesies crowd would think 100 shares is a large holding

sb9
31-07-2020, 07:33 AM
Buy of the day to my mind , if one reads between the lines and does your research this company could be the winning share of 2021 if all goes well and they tick 90% of their boxes.

And first time we've seen decent volume traded on ASX y'day, a sign of things to come perhaps with Bell Potter leading the way and also with likes of PLX.

sb9
31-07-2020, 07:40 AM
Courtesy of poster on HC, bit of explanation for y'day volumes both on NZX ans ASX.

Regal, Ellerston, OC Funds jump onto ikeGPS's register

Dual-listed power pole data solutions company ikeGPS has welcomed four Aussie institutions onto its register, as it seeks to improve its liquidity on the ASX.
Street Talk understands funds including Regal Funds Management, Ellerston Capital, OC Funds and Washington H. Soul Pattinson all jumped into ikeGPS's NZ$19.7 million ($18.4 million) capital raising, launched this week.

Leftfield
31-07-2020, 07:48 AM
Courtesy of poster on HC, bit of explanation for y'day volumes both on NZX ans ASX.

Regal, Ellerston, OC Funds jump onto ikeGPS's register

Dual-listed power pole data solutions company ikeGPS has welcomed four Aussie institutions onto its register, as it seeks to improve its liquidity on the ASX.
Street Talk understands funds including Regal Funds Management, Ellerston Capital, OC Funds and Washington H. Soul Pattinson all jumped into ikeGPS's NZ$19.7 million ($18.4 million) capital raising, launched this week..

Thanks for sharing. Great to see the interest growing on the ASX!!

Cadalac123
31-07-2020, 07:52 AM
Really wish that list didn’t include Regal

Timesurfer
31-07-2020, 09:09 AM
Really wish that list didn’t include Regal
What is their modus operandi?

I’m laughing because some in the Sharesies crowd would think 100 shares is a large holding
I do love their optimism though with those who joined recently making great gains on their 100 shares. I guess we all started somewhere.

tango
31-07-2020, 11:03 AM
What is their modus operandi?

I do love their optimism though with those who joined recently making great gains on their 100 shares. I guess we all started somewhere.

Yes, and I applaud the ones who have an actual strategy and are putting in $20/month for their kids.

tango
31-07-2020, 11:19 AM
Did you see this?

I’ve registered for the presentation

ikeGPS ("IKE" or "the Company") (NZX: IKE), a company aiming to be the
standard for collecting, analysing and managing pole and overhead asset
information for electric utilities, communications companies, and their
engineering service providers, is pleased to announce it will present at the
NWR Small Cap Conference to be held on Tuesday 4 August. The Company invites
shareholders and investors to view a live streamed video presentation with
CEO, Glenn Milnes.

Event: NWR Communications Small Cap Conference

Presenting: Glenn Milnes (CEO)

Time: Tuesday 4 August, 11:30am NZST (9.30am AEST) for 30 minutes

Investors are invited to submit questions prior to the event to:
simon@nwrcommunications.com.au.

Investors can register online to view the presentation here:
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_jfNJm4WARtu_YzDIlMGBhw

sb9
31-07-2020, 12:25 PM
Current traded price on ASX at 89c AU.

percy
01-08-2020, 08:57 AM
From their capital raise presentation.

➕ ikeGPS (“IKE”) is an innovative developer of a technology platform used for the collection, analysis, and management of networks attaching to
power poles in North America
■ We have 46 staff today and are headquartered in Colorado, USA
■ Our solutions enable power utilities and telecommunications companies (fiber, 5G, phone) to assess and deploy their networks more
quickly, cost efficiently, and safely
■ We have a tier-1 client base including AT&T, Verizon, and Crown Castle among others
■ We have a Board and executive team with deep industry experience – from AT&T, Vodafone, Cable & Wireless, NBN Co, Tilt, Spark
➕ Our products are experiencing organic growth and utilization in the U.S. market:
■ We speed up the construction process for network deployments
■ Our products save customers money via less field time, and with increased quality and safety
■ We are taking advantage of an expected super-cycle of >$350b investment in fiber network and 5G deployment across the U.S. over the
coming 5+ years
■ We have “first mover advantage” and network effect potential from our large and high-profile customers

whatsup
01-08-2020, 11:21 AM
From their capital raise presentation.

➕ ikeGPS (“IKE”) is an innovative developer of a technology platform used for the collection, analysis, and management of networks attaching to
power poles in North America
■ We have 46 staff today and are headquartered in Colorado, USA
■ Our solutions enable power utilities and telecommunications companies (fiber, 5G, phone) to assess and deploy their networks more
quickly, cost efficiently, and safely
■ We have a tier-1 client base including AT&T, Verizon, and Crown Castle among others
■ We have a Board and executive team with deep industry experience – from AT&T, Vodafone, Cable & Wireless, NBN Co, Tilt, Spark
➕ Our products are experiencing organic growth and utilization in the U.S. market:
■ We speed up the construction process for network deployments
■ Our products save customers money via less field time, and with increased quality and safety
■ We are taking advantage of an expected super-cycle of >$350b investment in fiber network and 5G deployment across the U.S. over the
coming 5+ years
■ We have “first mover advantage” and network effect potential from our large and high-profile customers

One could say , " ducks in a row ".

Cadalac123
01-08-2020, 11:41 AM
One could say , " ducks in a row ".

One thing I find fascinating is they've had all these top tiers companies and were "standardized" last year too yet revenue continues to track slowly.. Maybe the 19 mil is a hint at a bigger project, however questionable how much change this will yield on the balance sheet.

percy
01-08-2020, 12:44 PM
One thing I find fascinating is they've had all these top tiers companies and were "standardized" last year too yet revenue continues to track slowly.. Maybe the 19 mil is a hint at a bigger project, however questionable how much change this will yield on the balance sheet.

IKE is currently a very small company with a market cap of under $100 mil NZ.
The likes of Verizon [US market cap us $ 257.855 Billion] and AT & T [US market cap of us $210.76 Billion] will be making sure IKE has the capital to stay in business,otherwise it is a waste of time dealing with them.
So I would expect the capital raise is in part, to allay major clients fears of IKE not staying the distance.

sb9
04-08-2020, 10:52 AM
Make sure to tune in at 11.30 am today for presentation by CEO @ NWR Communications Small Cap Conference..

Leftfield
04-08-2020, 12:34 PM
Make sure to tune in at 11.30 am today for presentation by CEO @ NWR Communications Small Cap Conference..

Well the market seems to like it!

I listened to the last 15 mins...... 'quietly confident' and 'well positioned' is my summary.

Valiant
04-08-2020, 12:44 PM
Unfortunately couldn't attend, does anyone know if this was recorded and available to view?

t.rexjr
04-08-2020, 01:52 PM
I liked "not going to throw guidance out there"...
...but potential revenue of ***,***,*** in the next few years if things pan out...

tango
04-08-2020, 07:10 PM
Unfortunately couldn't attend, does anyone know if this was recorded and available to view?

I listened and it was interesting. I saw a REC button so it was definitely recorded. Check the NZX announcements for information or contact the organiser simon@nwrcommunications.com.au

Timesurfer
04-08-2020, 08:06 PM
Pity there wasn’t a bit longer for Q&A.
I liked his confidence in the connectedness of the board within their market. Should be an exciting next few years with the money now in reserve.

I have taken up my quota of the share offer - and applied for as much again so hopefully not everyone out there is as greedy and I get scaled.

percy
05-08-2020, 08:06 AM

macduffy
05-08-2020, 10:27 AM

Thanks, percy. Interesting that they openly state their interest in possible acquisitions. I wonder if any of their big customers have their sights, similarly, on IKE?

percy
05-08-2020, 11:02 AM
Would make sense.
I had not considered that,but with the huge amount of capital being invested in the sector,I guess anything could happen.

sb9
06-08-2020, 03:03 PM
Decent volumes going thro' at 91c...

14:53
SP

14:47

14:36

sb9
10-08-2020, 02:04 PM
Sent of my application online for my share of rights and extra that I'm eligible for. Will be bit overweight on this one if I get all of my allocation. But can't complain looking at the way sp is trending, especially on the ASX.

gmatt
10-08-2020, 02:25 PM
Sent of my application online for my share of rights and extra that I'm eligible for. Will be bit overweight on this one if I get all of my allocation. But can't complain looking at the way sp is trending, especially on the ASX.

Sent my application in last Thursday .... received email today saying I got full rights and extras....

sb9
10-08-2020, 02:29 PM
Sent my application in last Thursday .... received email today saying I got full rights and extras....

That's nice, did you get full allocation on extras as well?

Leftfield
10-08-2020, 02:31 PM

I did. :t_up:

gmatt
10-08-2020, 02:32 PM

Yes ..... like you I am a little top heavy ...... but I think a good one to be top heavy in :)

sb9
10-08-2020, 03:29 PM
Yes ..... like you I am a little top heavy ...... but I think a good one to be top heavy in :)

I did. :t_up:

Thanks guys :t_up:

t.rexjr
10-08-2020, 03:30 PM
Have they stated your allocation or have they just accepted the application and debited your money?

TideMan
10-08-2020, 03:37 PM
Have they stated your allocation or have they just accepted the application and debited your money?

That's what my email says (they've accepted the application and debited the money).
And that they'll allot the shares on 19 Aug.

Dlownz
10-08-2020, 03:38 PM
I got the full allocation. So all good

macduffy
10-08-2020, 04:08 PM
That's what my email says (they've accepted the application and debited the money).
And that they'll allot the shares on 19 Aug.

I got that email too. The way I interpret it, it's not confirmation that the full oversubscription will necessarily be allotted, although the issue terms implied that would be so.

percy
10-08-2020, 04:12 PM
Dear Shareholder,

Payment by direct debit - ikeGPS Group Limited Entitlement Offer.

We confirm the receipt of your acceptance and direct debit instructions for participation in the ikeGPS Group Limited Entitlement Offer.

Per your application, $xxxxxxx has been debited from your nominated bank account on 03/08/2020.

The New Shares acquired under the Entitlement Offer will be allotted on Wednesday, 19 August 2020.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us by reply email.

Yours sincerely,

Link Market Services Limited

petty
10-08-2020, 04:16 PM
I agree MacDuffy. They have debited the full amount (allocation plus extra) but will credit back the difference based on how the uptake unfolds. My view is that is very unlikely we will get our additional allocation.

Leftfield
10-08-2020, 04:24 PM
I got that email too. The way I interpret it, it's not confirmation that the full oversubscription will necessarily be allotted, although the issue terms implied that would be so.

My reading is that you will get your full allocation 1:7 plus 100% oversubscription at 1:7 provided you take up your full allocation and apply/pay for both. JMO. DYOR.

Nice boost for holders with today's SP trading at 34% above the issue price.

Holders are 'well positioned.'

Ninefingers
10-08-2020, 04:25 PM
And that they'll allot the shares on 19 Aug. I suspect that could be a good day to pick up some more, selling pressure from those wanting a quick return.

janner
10-08-2020, 05:10 PM
My reading is that you will get your full allocation 1:7 plus 100% oversubscription at 1:7 provided you take up your full allocation and apply/pay for both. JMO. DYOR.

Nice boost for holders with today's SP trading at 34% above the issue price.

Holders are 'well positioned.'

Yes . Only for those shareholders who took up their FULL allocation

Paying at the same time for those extra shares.

Timesurfer
10-08-2020, 05:45 PM
I suspect that could be a good day to pick up some more, selling pressure from those wanting a quick return.

Surprised there wasn’t more of a sell down already as people cashed up on the understanding they would get their full allocation. So I don’t expect there will be much after allocation either.

Everyone keen to hang on to them at the moment. I’ll definitely be more overweight if they grant all I applied for.

Brain
10-08-2020, 05:58 PM
It states in the offer document that a max of 14.6m new shares will be issued which represents 1 for 7 issue on the current no of issued shares. Everybody Who has applied will get the 1 for 7 but expect significant scaling on the additional shares. My guess is that I will be lucky to get 25% more.

percy
10-08-2020, 06:23 PM
It states in the offer document that a max of 14.6m new shares will be issued which represents 1 for 7 issue on the current no of issued shares. Everybody Who has applied will get the 1 for 7 but expect significant scaling on the additional shares. My guess is that I will be lucky to get 25% more.

I wonder whether the board in their wisdom will issue a statement ?
The board has been overwhelmed by shareholders support,and has decided to reward all those who applied for extra shares,by accepting their monies.
Therefore the amount raised will increase by $xxx......
Living always in hope...lol.

sb9
10-08-2020, 08:48 PM

I think you’re right, while rights are guaranteed, not sure if extras that you apply for are 100% guaranteed. Depends on demand and available shares left out from remainder of rights uptake.
Given strong sp and demand coming from across the ditch, doubt any eligible shareholder would be silly not to apply for their share of rights.

sb9
10-08-2020, 08:58 PM
Dear Shareholder,

Payment by direct debit - ikeGPS Group Limited Entitlement Offer.

We confirm the receipt of your acceptance and direct debit instructions for participation in the ikeGPS Group Limited Entitlement Offer.

Per your application, $xxxxxxx has been debited from your nominated bank account on 03/08/2020.

The New Shares acquired under the Entitlement Offer will be allotted on Wednesday, 19 August 2020.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us by reply email.

Yours sincerely,

Link Market Services Limited

Yeah, just got the same email. And I don’t think extra shares applied are a 100% given and there could be heavy scaling for those.

tango
10-08-2020, 09:49 PM
Yeah, just got the same email. And I don’t think extra shares applied are a 100% given and there could be heavy scaling for those.

Agree.

My reading of it is that you have an ENTITLEMENT of one share for every seven shares that you own. On top of that you can APPLY for additional shares.Those additional shares are only available if other shareholders elect not to take up their entitlement. I expect that those additional shares will be scaled. I don’t see anything in the offer document that says that they can accept oversubscriptions.

From the offer: “ Those who have taken up all of their entitlements in full may apply for additional New Shares up to an additional 100% of their pro-rata entitlement by completing the appropriate section on the Entitlement and Acceptance Form, or as directed by the online application. Payment must be made for both your entitlements and any additional New Shares for which you wish to apply.“

tango
10-08-2020, 09:54 PM
From the terms of the offer:

“Allocations and any necessary scaling of additional New Shares applied for by Eligible Retail Shareholders who take up their Entitlements in full will be determined by ikeGPS and the Lead Manager”

Timesurfer
10-08-2020, 11:21 PM
I wonder whether the board in their wisdom will issue a statement ?
The board has been overwhelmed by shareholders support,and has decided to reward all those who applied for extra shares,by accepting their monies.
Therefore the amount raised will increase by $xxx......
Living always in hope...lol.

I was hoping after I filed my application that they were going to announce that they were closing the offer early as they had fulfilled their funding goals. Otherwise I could have sat on my money for longer.

percy
11-08-2020, 07:50 AM
Was not sure I could do it.I usually have to get my broker to take up my entitlements.
Thought I would give it a go on the Saturday morning,and surprised myself I complete the task successfully.

tango
11-08-2020, 07:56 AM
I was hoping after I filed my application that they were going to announce that they were closing the offer early as they had fulfilled their funding goals. Otherwise I could have sat on my money for longer.

Ha ha. I love your optimism. You can’t close an offer early when people have entitlements!

And I see nothing in the offer document about allowing over subscriptions but I might have missed it in the fine print.

Brain
11-08-2020, 08:45 AM
I cannot remember any example of a share price holding up so well during a new issue. Trading @ 92 c with an issue price set at 68c. I think that we will be very lucky to get 10% additional shares.

tango
11-08-2020, 08:49 AM
From memory ATM held up well during their SPP. Heavy scaling on that offer. Of course, that was several years ago...

t.rexjr
11-08-2020, 09:44 AM
I cannot remember any example of a share price holding up so well during a new issue. Trading @ 92 c with an issue price set at 68c. I think that we will be very lucky to get 10% additional shares.

If it's for a good reason (such as being able to meet the requirements of a substantial contract) then it potentially signals the making of a company...

sb9
13-08-2020, 12:07 PM
More accumulation via off market...

12:03
SP

sb9
13-08-2020, 04:41 PM
Primed to break $1 mark sooner going by the trend..

whatsup
13-08-2020, 05:39 PM
Primed to break $1 mark sooner going by the trend..

"On the road again" , now that was a great song and imo it applies to IKE as well !

Timesurfer
13-08-2020, 05:42 PM
It certainly appears that at least one of the big boys didn’t get enough in the share offer.
Doesn’t bode well for me getting all I put in for.

Brain
14-08-2020, 09:17 AM
"On the road again" , now that was a great song and imo it applies to IKE as well !

What about “Born to be Wild”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UWRypqz5-o

percy
14-08-2020, 09:47 AM
https://stocknessmonster.com/announcements/ike.nzx-357968/

macduffy
14-08-2020, 10:36 AM
https://stocknessmonster.com/announcements/ike.nzx-357968/

Yes, all the signs were that the issue had been oversubscribed and that over-subs would be scaled.

Timesurfer
14-08-2020, 03:21 PM
If only 66% of eligible shares were taken up it doesn’t sound like they needed to scale the other $1.6 million. Be interesting to see how much they scale us back.

tango
14-08-2020, 03:37 PM
There will definitely be scaling.

"Eligible Retail Shareholders took up 66% of their entitlements, with those
who took up their entitlements in full also applying for an additional NZ$1.6 million of new shares.
Oversubscriptions will be scaled having reference to the number of IKE shares held by the applicant
on the Record Date (30 July 2020)."

I am guessing we will get close to 90% of the extra shares we subscribed for

macduffy
14-08-2020, 03:53 PM
There will definitely be scaling.

"Eligible Retail Shareholders took up 66% of their entitlements, with those
who took up their entitlements in full also applying for an additional NZ$1.6 million of new shares.
Oversubscriptions will be scaled having reference to the number of IKE shares held by the applicant
on the Record Date (30 July 2020)."

I am guessing we will get close to 90% of the extra shares we subscribed for

"Having reference to the number of IKE shares held by the applicant on the Record Date" infers that the percentage each shareholder will receive will vary according to the number of shares held and the number of over-sub applied for. Just my interpretation.

Leftfield
14-08-2020, 04:15 PM
If only 66% of eligible shares were taken up it doesn’t sound like they needed to scale the other $1.6 million. Be interesting to see how much they scale us back.

Fingers crossed..... we should know early next week.

tango
14-08-2020, 04:44 PM
"Having reference to the number of IKE shares held by the applicant on the Record Date" infers that the percentage each shareholder will receive will vary according to the number of shares held and the number of over-sub applied for. Just my interpretation.

True. I was forgetting that some people applied for 100% of the possible oversubscription. If you only applied for half of the possible over subscription then you would get all of it.

Ike is one of my smallest holdings but I am impressed by the management. At some stage I will top up. Maybe after this evening’s lockdown announcement!

sb9
17-08-2020, 12:11 PM
Once ASX opens, things move along rapidly...

12:04

SP

12:00

11:59
SP

SP

tango
17-08-2020, 03:02 PM
Once ASX opens, things move along rapidly...

12:04

SP

12:00

SP

SP

Why would the opening of the ASX make a difference to NZX volumes when IKE is dual listed and they can purchase on their own exchange?

sb9
17-08-2020, 03:07 PM
Why would the opening of the ASX make a difference to NZX volumes when IKE is dual listed and they can purchase on their own exchange?

Not much volume available I guess as NZX is primary listing currently.

macduffy
17-08-2020, 04:46 PM

If a dual listed stock opens firmly on the ASX, it often encourages demand from NZ investors on the NZX. The opposite applies too, of course.

tango
17-08-2020, 05:06 PM
If a dual listed stock opens firmly on the ASX, it often encourages demand from NZ investors on the NZX. The opposite applies too, of course.

Ah! Thanks for explaining that :)

tango
18-08-2020, 10:19 PM
Allotment tomorrow. I’m excited to see how many shares I get

sb9
19-08-2020, 09:18 AM
Allotment tomorrow. I’m excited to see how many shares I get

Just checked on line with link registry, nothing's been allocated yet...

tango
19-08-2020, 09:31 AM
Just checked on line with link registry, nothing's been allocated yet...

I was just about to check but I will hold off until 10 am.

Impatiently awaiting my allotment!

tango
19-08-2020, 12:17 PM
Still nothing. I thought it was trading from midday

sb9
19-08-2020, 03:11 PM
Still nothing. I thought it was trading from midday

Allocations updated online now, I've got 86% of extras that I applied for on top of my rights, very happy :t_up:

Timesurfer
19-08-2020, 03:17 PM
Allocations updated online now, I've got 86% of extras that I applied for on top of my rights, very happy :t_up:

Sweet.
Hopefully the liquidity we have seen over the past week or so doesn’t go away. Although the one offloading lots could take a holiday until we get over the elusive $1

percy
19-08-2020, 03:27 PM

I received the same % of extras.
Well worth it.

tango
19-08-2020, 03:36 PM
I received the same % of extras.
Well worth it.

Ditto! 86%
I wasn't too far off with my 90% guess
VERY happy camper. I like this company a lot.

Leftfield
19-08-2020, 04:21 PM
Just in, just checked and ditto to you all. Happy days.

sb9
20-08-2020, 08:23 AM
Pretty fast with refunds, little money due credited back to bank a/c overnight.

Ninefingers
27-08-2020, 10:43 AM
I suspect that could be a good day to pick up some more, selling pressure from those wanting a quick return.

Nice to see Directors taking up their allocations. Selling pressure hasn't really materialised, being closely held it seems.

sb9
28-08-2020, 09:08 AM
More accumulation off-market..

08:52
LA

Timesurfer
28-08-2020, 01:30 PM
More good news on the way?

sb9
28-08-2020, 01:48 PM
More good news on the way?

I think Directors participation in the cap raise with decent stake has put further confidence into sp.

macduffy
28-08-2020, 02:20 PM
Two sides to every trade. Who and why sold the 600,000?

I hold.

Timesurfer
28-08-2020, 07:58 PM
Some one or someones have been selling for a couple of weeks.
I am hoping that is the last of the dump until we see if we can’t break the $1 barrier.
Good to see some liquidity now though, that was my biggest concern previously with the stake I have taken.

Leftfield
29-08-2020, 08:02 AM
Some one or someones have been selling for a couple of weeks.
I am hoping that is the last of the dump until we see if we can’t break the $1 barrier.
Good to see some liquidity now though, that was my biggest concern previously with the stake I have taken.

Happy to have been adding a few more to my collection. Post cap raise SP strength has been v encouraging.

clown
30-08-2020, 02:57 PM
Happy to have been adding a few more to my collection. Post cap raise SP strength has been v encouraging.

I've been waiting for the price to come down after the cap raise to buy more but it seems to be doing well. Love it and hate it lol... The more I read about this company the more happy it makes me feel.

Timesurfer
31-08-2020, 02:02 PM
Happy days. Now that barrier is broken, $3 by Christmas?

clown
31-08-2020, 04:23 PM
Annual report: https://www.nzx.com/announcements/358990

clown
17-09-2020, 02:37 PM
Doesn't seem to break past the $1.02 mark. Wonder if there will be any announcements during the AGM. Does anyone know who the big infrastructure company IKE has recently started working with?

tango
17-09-2020, 04:08 PM
This is a well run company IMO
Looking forward to more good things and wish I had bought more when the prices were lower!

clown
17-09-2020, 04:12 PM
This is a well run company IMO
Looking forward to more good things and wish I had bought more when the prices were lower!

Same here, should have bagged more before it pumped up to over $0.90.

Timesurfer
20-09-2020, 08:29 PM
Interesting that 53% of the company is owned by individual insiders, instos and private companies only make up 7%, and we the lucky general public own the other 40%.
The fact that the insiders have so much vested in the business is encouraging (and that they have been adding).
The next couple of years should be a fun ride.

clown
21-09-2020, 08:19 AM
Interesting that 53% of the company is owned by individual insiders, instos and private companies only make up 7%, and we the lucky general public own the other 40%.
The fact that the insiders have so much vested in the business is encouraging (and that they have been adding).
The next couple of years should be a fun ride.

That is interesting, probably the reason trading volumes aren't so high.

sb9
28-09-2020, 04:32 PM
ASM tomorrow at 2pm, be interesting to see how they been tracking since cap raise, any new customer / business acquisitions in pipeline...

Leftfield
29-09-2020, 12:59 PM
ASM tomorrow at 2pm, be interesting to see how they been tracking since cap raise, any new customer / business acquisitions in pipeline...

Hope to listen in.
In the meantime CEO & Chairs presentation docs now available. See here. (https://www.nzx.com/announcements/360606)

sb9
29-09-2020, 02:18 PM
Hope to listen in.
In the meantime CEO & Chairs presentation docs now available. See here. (https://www.nzx.com/announcements/360606)

Tuned into online ASM and listening to CEO's presentation.

Timesurfer
29-09-2020, 03:14 PM
Still pretty hard to fault the direction or the performance?

Leftfield
29-09-2020, 03:39 PM
Still pretty hard to fault the direction or the performance?

Agree......I listened/watched and was not tempted to rush out and add to my holding....yet.

IKE Not aiming for profits anytime soon, aiming instead for growth and reinvesting in product development. Last add-on business purchase (PLT) already doing well with no customer defections.

I liked these charts

Great product and unique niche, however I think real SP traction is more likely in FY22, tho happy to be proved wrong. Also happy with today's SP gain. GLH.

whatsup
29-09-2020, 03:55 PM
Agree......I listened/watched and was not tempted to rush out and add to my holding....yet.

IKE Not aiming for profits anytime soon, aiming instead for growth and reinvesting in product development. Last add-on business purchase (PLT) already doing well with no customer defections.

I liked these charts

Great product and unique niche, however I think real SP traction is more likely in FY22, tho happy to be proved wrong. Also happy with today's SP gain. GLH.

But they have to get runs on the board in the U S with a non US company and technology, not the easyest to do, hmmmmm !

Leftfield
29-09-2020, 04:37 PM
But they have to get runs on the board in the U S with a non US company and technology, not the easyest to do, hmmmmm !

That's why I'm not adding and why I say FY22. However it can all change anytime with the right announcement.

macduffy
29-09-2020, 08:00 PM
I'm a bit slow today but why the "...in the US with a non US company..." specifically?

Cadalac123
29-09-2020, 09:26 PM
I actually find this company extremely strange and a weird hold now.

Last time they became "standardized" it didn't really translate to much, but I guess we'll see.

Valiant
30-09-2020, 08:32 AM
Does anyone know if the meeting was recorded?
I've had a search but unable to find a link.
Thanks in advance.

Leftfield
30-09-2020, 08:41 AM
I actually find this company extremely strange and a weird hold now. .

Which begs the question........... why hold??

Cadalac123
30-09-2020, 02:35 PM

oh I dont hold anymore :laugh:

Leftfield
14-10-2020, 08:37 AM
Some good news for holders....... see here. (https://www.nzx.com/announcements/361430)

+ IKE has signed one of U.S.A.’s largest utilities companies to the IKE Analyze platform, to help assess and design power pole infrastructure in a fast, safe, and reliable way.
+ IKE will initially assist with 250,000 assets, a small subset of approximately 10 million assets across the customer’s asset base.
+ The initial phase is expected generate approximately $750,000 revenue in IKE’s FY21 (the period ending 31 March).
+ The customer’s parent company is an American Fortune 100 energy business with many similar companies in its portfolio.

clown
14-10-2020, 09:17 AM
Some good news for holders....... see here. (https://www.nzx.com/announcements/361430)

+ IKE has signed one of U.S.A.’s largest utilities companies to the IKE Analyze platform, to help assess and design power pole infrastructure in a fast, safe, and reliable way.
+ IKE will initially assist with 250,000 assets, a small subset of approximately 10 million assets across the customer’s asset base.
+ The initial phase is expected generate approximately $750,000 revenue in IKE’s FY21 (the period ending 31 March).
+ The customer’s parent company is an American Fortune 100 energy business with many similar companies in its portfolio.

Excellent :t_up:

Ninefingers
14-10-2020, 09:21 AM

Is that the first time they've reported the number of "assets" in a contract announcement? $3 per asset for 6 months? $6p.a...get all 10mil.

Only top 100 Fortune energy utility business is Exelon: https://www.exeloncorp.com/company/about-exelon

clown
14-10-2020, 09:27 AM
Is that the first time they've reported the number of "assets" in a contract announcement? $3 per asset for 6 months? $6p.a...get all 10mil.

Only top 100 Fortune energy utility business is Exelon: https://www.exeloncorp.com/company/about-exelon

I still can't understand why they don't name the business they have signed up with? Unless I missed it somewhere?

Ninefingers
14-10-2020, 09:45 AM
I still can't understand why they don't name the business they have signed up with? Unless I missed it somewhere?

6 separate utility companies under Exelon, many with hundred+ year histories so god knows how many separate utilities they gobbled up along the way, but I'd say commercial sensitivities prevent them naming outright.

sb9
14-10-2020, 09:57 AM
BOOM!!! :t_up:

tango
14-10-2020, 10:04 AM
Brilliant news and the market likes it. I have been meaning to top up my shareholding in IKE. I will wait for a pause in the rally

clown
14-10-2020, 10:08 AM
6 separate utility companies under Exelon, many with hundred+ year histories so god knows how many separate utilities they gobbled up along the way, but I'd say commercial sensitivities prevent them naming outright.

That makes sense, thanks

sb9
14-10-2020, 11:33 AM

That's an eye watering $ 30mln in revenue alone and with 70% margin, that'll do wonders to their bottom line. If they aren't attributed a fair multiple here on NZX, they may move their primary listing to ASX in due course, just pure speculation on my part atp.

Leftfield
14-10-2020, 11:35 AM
That's an eye watering $ 30mln in revenue alone and with 70% margin, that'll do wonders to their bottom line. If they aren't attributed a fair multiple here on NZX, they may move their primary listing to ASX in due course, just pure speculation on my part atp.

FY22 is going to be a Boomer.

Timesurfer
14-10-2020, 11:38 AM
I think that today’s announcement answers that question.

sb9
14-10-2020, 11:39 AM

Absolutely, if it was solely listed on ASX it would've been at least $2 on this news.

Valiant
14-10-2020, 11:46 AM
Good to see they're executing on their strategy.
Disc: Happy holder.

Leftfield
14-10-2020, 12:51 PM
I actually find this company extremely strange and a weird hold now.

Last time they became "standardized" it didn't really translate to much, but I guess we'll see.

oh I dont hold anymore :laugh:

I think that today’s announcement answers that question.

Exactly, it's Cadalac123 who has sold his/her holding..... and it is not my job to try and persuade them otherwise. It's all about DYOR and owning your own decisions.

I'm still a v happy long term holder

percy
14-10-2020, 12:57 PM

Agree.....................................

Nor
14-10-2020, 01:41 PM
I got in after reading a post of the above, thank you.

Cadalac123
14-10-2020, 03:08 PM
Exactly, it's Cadalac123 who has sold his/her holding..... and it is not my job to try and persuade them otherwise. It's all about DYOR and owning your own decisions.

I'm still a v happy long term holder

I don’t regret closing my position - I have my own system and the company doesn’t meet it anymore. Congrats to those still holding though and those who topped up

I go by opportunity cost and my own rules and wouldn’t buy IKE now either. I actually supported this company even at the March low when everyone else was not and made a good return on it.

Obviously I would have had an even better return holding it now but I’ve made equivalent through other holdings.

The rate of growth and the way the company discloses information does not make me comfortable with a large holding (in addition to the liquidity which is volatile to say the least). It seems to have these new leg ups on new contracts and it’s unpredictable whether the momentum will continue or not and I’m not really one to hold a position for 3 years and forget

Mahoy
14-10-2020, 04:59 PM
Herald article

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/ikegps-wins-contract-with-large-us-electric-utility/YCARBWHKSKYD3GBUQBERXKDUSM/

percy
23-10-2020, 12:57 PM
Hitting today all time highs. $1.12/$1.13
Would think all the average downers are out,so would expect even higher highs.

Timesurfer
23-10-2020, 02:48 PM

As you predicted. Looks like someone wants in and with so much of the stock tied up by insiders and a few of us greedy punters there is only one way in.

sb9
23-10-2020, 02:49 PM

Think lot of demand coming from big boys across the ditch. I wouldn't be surprised by this time next year if they move their primary listing over to ASX.

Just hit 1.15 as I type.

jimdog31
23-10-2020, 03:13 PM
Think lot of demand coming from big boys across the ditch. I wouldn't be surprised by this time next year if they move their primary listing over to ASX.

Just hit 1.15 as I type.

Really low volume though....

sb9
23-10-2020, 03:19 PM
Really low volume though....

Decent sized parcels barring the low qtys...

15:14

15:13

15:12

14:46

14:42

jimdog31
23-10-2020, 03:34 PM
Decent sized parcels barring the low qtys...

15:14

15:13

14:46

14:42

those came through just after i posted!

Leftfield
23-10-2020, 03:57 PM

As you predicted. Looks like someone wants in and with so much of the stock tied up by insiders and a few of us greedy punters there is only one way in.

Think lot of demand coming from big boys across the ditch. I wouldn't be surprised by this time next year if they move their primary listing over to ASX. Just hit 1.15 as I type.

Nice to see it inching up today..... we are "well positioned." ;)

Ninefingers
04-11-2020, 09:10 AM
Event: NWR Communications Investor Virtual ConferencePresenting: Glenn Milnes (CEO)Time: Wednesday 4 November, 9:00am AEDT (11:00am NZT) for 30 minutes

Investors can register online to view the presentation here:https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_nRkSqvzESUOTvcmyRpDWLQ

Going to try listen in if work allows.

Edit: Good presentation and questions answered. Focused on vast market opportunity in the US current infrastructure investment cycle. They've got a system that IMO is going to be very sticky with customers.

Timesurfer
04-11-2020, 11:50 AM
I have to say, the lack of time they reserve for answering questions is consistently annoying.

sunnysleeper11
04-11-2020, 12:50 PM
I have to say, the lack of time they reserve for answering questions is consistently annoying.

Any extra info on the recent $750,000 win to measure a clients 250,000 assets? They mentioned a few weeks back that the client had 10m assets in total...Thanks

Timesurfer
04-11-2020, 02:34 PM
Any extra info on the recent $750,000 win to measure a clients 250,000 assets? They mentioned a few weeks back that the client had 10m assets in total...Thanks
Much the same presentation as last time.
Still unable to release details of the client.
Still all positive in outlook and hopeful of great things ahead. Remain focused on doing the North American market properly as it is a big pie to gain a piece of.
There was a hint of some interesting tech they may be either contemplating or exploring.
Other wise it is a pretty small team, currently looking to expand slightly, handling a significant workstream so I can imagine their overheads are ridiculously small compared to the old system of operating.
As someone with a larger than a sharsies sized stake I still like what I see (apart from the lack of Q&A time).

percy
04-11-2020, 02:37 PM
Much the same presentation as last time.
Still unable to release details of the client.
Still all positive in outlook and hopeful of great things ahead. Remain focused on doing the North American market properly as it is a big pie to gain a piece of.
There was a hint of some interesting tech they may be either contemplating or exploring.
Other wise it is a pretty small team, currently looking to expand slightly, handling a significant workstream so I can imagine their overheads are ridiculously small compared to the old system of operating.
As someone with a larger than a sharsies sized stake I still like what I see (apart from the lack of Q&A time).

Thank you for your post.
I had to go out so missed it.

Valiant
04-11-2020, 09:24 PM
Thanks for the summary Timesurfer.

Ninefingers
04-11-2020, 09:51 PM

Glenn sounded pretty confident that now they're inside Exelon Corp they are going to see growth.

Then the "largest shared communications inftrastructure company in the US" is standardising to IKE and it will therefore rollout to 300+ contractors. Bit unclear how many seats that means for yearly subs, or how many assets or how often they are transacted on.
Do like the sound of the transaction revenue though, I assume that would grow in step with the number of assets recorded & being accessed.

No liability for pole failure as Engineer signs off installations.

janner
04-11-2020, 10:17 PM
Thank you for your post.
I had to go out so missed it.
Thanks from me also.
Had to go out. It did not rain.

Timesurfer
05-11-2020, 11:12 AM

Thanks, I missed hearing the answer to my question. Good news.

sunnysleeper11
05-11-2020, 12:35 PM
Glenn sounded pretty confident that now they're inside Exelon Corp they are going to see growth.

Then the "largest shared communications inftrastructure company in the US" is standardising to IKE and it will therefore rollout to 300+ contractors. Bit unclear how many seats that means for yearly subs, or how many assets or how often they are transacted on.
Do like the sound of the transaction revenue though, I assume that would grow in step with the number of assets recorded & being accessed.

Thanks 9fingers. I've always wondered what "standardising to IKE" actually means. In this instance, does it mean all contractors must use IKE and only IKE. Or does it mean the company has added IKE to a group of "standardised" measuring-method options that a contractor can choose from? Any thoughts...

Timesurfer
05-11-2020, 01:52 PM
Thanks 9fingers. I've always wondered what "standardising to IKE" actually means. In this instance, does it mean all contractors must use IKE and only IKE. Or does it mean the company has added IKE to a group of "standardised" measuring-method options that a contractor can choose from? Any thoughts...

It means the company integrates IKE into their SOPs as I understand it. So any contractors will be working with that system.
For example the IKE platform automates the consenting application process to add services to existing pole networks, it wouldn’t make sense to have some subcontractors still operating under a paper based system. And given the cost savings you would imagine contractors/companies not using IKE would be noncompetitive when tenders role around.

sb9
05-11-2020, 03:10 PM
Event: NWR Communications Investor Virtual ConferencePresenting: Glenn Milnes (CEO)Time: Wednesday 4 November, 9:00am AEDT (11:00am NZT) for 30 minutes

Investors can register online to view the presentation here:https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_nRkSqvzESUOTvcmyRpDWLQ

Going to try listen in if work allows.

Edit: Good presentation and questions answered. Focused on vast market opportunity in the US current infrastructure investment cycle. They've got a system that IMO is going to be very sticky with customers.

Just caught upto to watching the replay of presentation from y'day. Very interesting, looks like they getting into some serious traction now in US. 2021 could be the year to watch out and if they can acquire another big customer along like of what was announced in Oct, then its all blue sky from there on. Another thing I learnt from presentation was that they have some 20 staff based in India, must be doing all their back office work relating to pole data.

sb9
09-11-2020, 04:21 PM
Bolly bands getting tighter here...someone happy to cross 100K off-market at $1.15 a piece.

sb9
23-11-2020, 08:48 PM
Nudging up slowly over on ASX with low volume close at 1.24 AU with a VWAP of 1.16 AU. Should push past 1.20 here tmrw.

Timesurfer
23-11-2020, 11:07 PM
Nudging up slowly over on ASX with low volume close at 1.24 AU with a VWAP of 1.16 AU. Should push past 1.20 here tmrw.

I look forward to the day mr $11.50 makes his hundred bucks. I will be down at the boat dealers picking out my retirement office.

JSwan
23-11-2020, 11:11 PM
I look forward to the day mr $11.50 makes his hundred bucks. I will be down at the boat dealers picking out my retirement office.

Pretty sure the person who entered their order stuffed up with fat fingers and was meant to sell 10 for $1.15

Leftfield
27-11-2020, 08:37 AM
Half year results out now.....see here (https://www.nzx.com/announcements/364050). ......

Key metrics 1H FY21:
+ Revenue of approximately $4.4m (15% below pcp of $5.2m) reflects a solid result in the context of the disrupted Q1 period.
+ Gross margin of approximately $2.9m (pcp of $3.8M), with a gross margin percentage of approximately 67% (pcp of 72%)
+ Operating loss for the period was approximately $2.5m (pcp of ($1.1m))
+ Operating cash flow for the period was approximately ($1.35m) (pcp of ($0.8m))
+ Total cash and receivables 30 September 2020 of $21.9m, with no debt

winner69
27-11-2020, 08:44 AM
Half year results out now.....see here (https://www.nzx.com/announcements/364050). ......

Key metrics 1H FY21:
+ Revenue of approximately $4.4m (15% below pcp of $5.2m) reflects a solid result in the context of the disrupted Q1 period.
+ Gross margin of approximately $2.9m (pcp of $3.8M), with a gross margin percentage of approximately 67% (pcp of 72%)
+ Operating loss for the period was approximately $2.5m (pcp of ($1.1m))
+ Operating cash flow for the period was approximately ($1.35m) (pcp of ($0.8m))
+ Total cash and receivables 30 September 2020 of $21.9m, with no debt

Outlook positive ...so bad result but no worries

tango
27-11-2020, 10:53 AM
The market seems happy with the results. I was hoping for a drop in price so I could pick up some more shares...

Timesurfer
27-11-2020, 02:14 PM
The market seems happy with the results. I was hoping for a drop in price so I could pick up some more shares...

Just bid up. I picked up a few more recently just because I could.
They are pretty tightly held with not a great volume trading. A reflection of the high level of insider ownership no doubt. And one of the reasons I really like this company.

JohnnyTheHorse
30-11-2020, 10:47 AM
IKE being added to MSCI Micro Index from close of trading today. Will be interesting to see if this has any impact on price given how thinly traded it is.

Disc: hold swing trade position.

JSwan
30-11-2020, 07:51 PM
IKE being added to MSCI Micro Index from close of trading today. Will be interesting to see if this has any impact on price given how thinly traded it is.

Disc: hold swing trade position.

Addition to the MSCI Micro Index doesn't really move stock prices like it does when stocks get added to the small cap or standard cap indices

Valiant
01-12-2020, 09:56 PM
Outlook positive ...so bad result but no worries

Agreed Winner. However for the outlook to remain positive IMO they'll need to take a considerable step forward in penetrating further into their existing large customers whilst also continuing to add quality, large customers. I'm a fairly recent investor in ike (approx. 6 months) and am excited about the future prospects given the stated "tailwinds" but I will need to see tangible progress in the growth story to continue holding.

Timesurfer
01-12-2020, 11:33 PM
Agreed Winner. However for the outlook to remain positive IMO they'll need to take a considerable step forward in penetrating further into their existing large customers whilst also continuing to add quality, large customers. I'm a fairly recent investor in ike (approx. 6 months) and am excited about the future prospects given the stated "tailwinds" but I will need to see tangible progress in the growth story to continue holding.

I don't think anyone disagrees with you on that. My IKE portfolio is currently sitting around 70% in the green and I am expecting by the second half of 21 to start seeing some momentum. They have laid a good foundation and if they continue to deliver I see no reason they won't grow exponentially. If you can believe their press they are delivering a game changing service.

Timesurfer
09-12-2020, 06:24 PM
Looks like IKE is delivering up Christmas presents again this year. Easy money.

Leftfield
05-01-2021, 08:36 AM
Happy New year folks......Further progress announced by IKE today..... see here. (https://www.nzx.com/announcements/365791)

Onwards and upwards.

• IKE has signed an agreement to acquire certain assets of Visual Globe LLC, a US-based Artificial Intelligence (AI) and low code/no code software company that specializes in the automated analysis of power poles.
• This strategic acquisition complements IKE’s existing offering and aligns with the Company’s vision to become the standard for collecting, analysing and managing power pole information.
• Visual Globe’s AI platform provides the potential for IKE to grow its addressable market within the electric utility and communication industries and to significantly increase the number of transactions that can process efficiently on its platform.
• The addition of Visual Globe’s technology will enable IKE to process pole data that can be collected from new additional sources including drones and smartphones, making the Company’s platform even more attractive to electric utilities and communications groups in the North American market.

....... I liked this talk of accumulating additional revenues...

The earnout payments are subject to the acquired assets delivering revenue targets totaling US$21M in aggregate over the period to March 2024

Timesurfer
05-01-2021, 10:05 AM
2021 might be the year of IKE ... should be an interesting next couple of years at the very least.

Disc .. do have a sizeable stake in the dream

percy
05-01-2021, 10:25 AM
I like performance based earn outs.

Dlownz
05-01-2021, 12:45 PM
Still a bit quite on the share market with the holidays. Concidering global markets took a little hit overnight it's looking good for ike.
I also love performance based payouts. If the business performs as quoted you get your money if not you don't get as much. Great deal. More instant revenue again as well.