PDA

View Full Version : Wynyard Group capital raising?

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9

SirPrize
22-01-2014, 12:59 PM
All his answers thus far suggest it's all positive from here on forth. Extremely happy about the answer he gave about their main competitor Palantir. It's like Xero and Innuit all over again. David and Goliath. Except just like Xero, David has a few tricks up its sleeve.

Radler
22-01-2014, 01:00 PM
Doing a very good job -
"Some of our customers allow us to disclose their name and some terms, but most do not for either commercial or security reasons."
"We don't announce every deal. In 2013 we signed over 40 new contracts."

Crow
22-01-2014, 01:03 PM
All his answers thus far suggest it's all positive from here on forth. Extremely happy about the answer he gave about their main competitor Palantir. It's like Xero and Innuit all over again. David and Goliath.

Definitely because i was sure they would be a problem when i read up on them. :t_up:

Schrodinger
22-01-2014, 01:07 PM
CIA, FBI, DD, Mi5 ?

SirPrize
22-01-2014, 01:19 PM
CIA, FBI, DD, Mi5 ?

All potential clients of Wynyard.

Nigel
22-01-2014, 02:21 PM
This is just the beginning...

From the CEO chat:

"It's an exciting time. We are just getting started and I am frankly amazed at the progress our team has made over the last 6 months which constantly has me reassessing what we could do in the next 5 years.

One thing is for certain. The global problems we can help solve continue to grow in scale, complexity and impact - new threats every day, growing organised crime, more vulnerable targets, millions of data sources.

Another thing is very clear - the advanced crime analytics market for our software is at the start of its growth phase in lifecycle and we are at the forefront. Right time, right place with the right solution.

So it's very much a case of how well we exploit our innovation and early market position over the next 2-3 years that will shape our progress and provide an answer to you profit question.

The end game for us however, is very much to build a highly profitable company with life time customers.

SirPrize
22-01-2014, 02:26 PM
"Another thing is very clear - the advanced crime analytics market for our software is at the start of its growth phase in lifecycle and we are at the forefront. Right time, right place with the right solution. So it's very much a case of how well we exploit our innovation and early market position over the next 2-3 years that will shape our progress and provide an answer to you profit question. The end game for us however, is very much to build a highly profitable company with life time customers."

Think he just told us to hold the shares for the next 2-3 years.

SirPrize
22-01-2014, 02:26 PM
That was my question :)

False Profit
22-01-2014, 05:01 PM
Can someone tell me how over-inflated the price is? Some zippy valuation of the company as opposed to the current price which seems to be tied to helium balloons.

SirPrize
22-01-2014, 06:40 PM
Can someone tell me how over-inflated the price is? Some zippy valuation of the company as opposed to the current price which seems to be tied to helium balloons.

*Puts the irrational hat on* :)

I'm sure you'll find more people that'll agree with your opinion and concerns about the price being too high... than disagree.

Then again - Welcome to the shades of March 2012 - Xero's price is at $3 and almost everyone shares an opinion similar to yours about them. Turns out there were never any helium balloons lifting it's price up even tho people presented hard facts and evidence for it. It was just a company that was doing the right moves at the right time in the right places.

I think I might be one of a handful but I see HUGE potential in these guys and the industry they are in.

One of their products is designed to save mass lives. (A case can be made that all of them are. Even the fraud software.) (check)
CEO and main figures of the company use social media (check)
The features in their products are cleverly developed (check)
The user experience and interface of their products is above the international standard (check)

How do you guys go about factoring these points in your charts and equations?

Forget the numbers, obviously it's much more complicated than that.

Lost in space
22-01-2014, 07:34 PM
I see Xero all over again. Will be buying long term holding in future on price weakness. May average up as funds permit over coming time period (eg how whashisname bought $1000 worth for every $1 rise in Xero...)

Yeah that was me Moosie. Got myself and my daughter into WYN in Dec at about 1.19 and have been buying 2,000 each 30 cents move but the plan is crumbling due to massive rise in SP and scant free funds. May sell some kids into chimney sweeping slavery

Goldstein
22-01-2014, 07:50 PM
I reckon a few out there might be selling their PEB to put on WYN.

Lost in space
22-01-2014, 09:05 PM
Oh Lost in Space, there is just never enough money to chuck at these great growth stocks eh? I never want kids so I agree with your methodology!

Did you ever sell the car, missus, dog and house? You're going to be a homeless billionaire at this rate!

7 kids mate - blended family. Money goes on averaging up and tranquilisers to cope with all the kids. To keep averaging up on PEB, WYN and XRO its either a P lab or auctioning all kids off on Trademe. Maybe chuck the missus in on a 'buy-now'.

In spite of all my formal training and past industry experience I've simplified it down a trailing 15% stop loss and averaging up on the winners and to date its proved very worthwhile.

alistair85
22-01-2014, 09:16 PM
What the actual odds of this being the next xro? We know growth stocks seem to be the "hit" at the moment, the question is what price will this be at at the end of the year... would love to know what people think. Currently I'm not holding. Obviously missed the boat, just wondering if there's a chance I may not have however.. Please help!

tosspot
22-01-2014, 09:51 PM
What the actual odds of this being the next xro? We know growth stocks seem to be the "hit" at the moment, the question is what price will this be at at the end of the year... would love to know what people think. Currently I'm not holding. Obviously missed the boat, just wondering if there's a chance I may not have however.. Please help!
mate if anyone could answer that we would all be millionaires. im predicting it will sit around her for another week then fall back to 2.50. im staying away for now. may jump to around 3.40 at peak

MAC
22-01-2014, 09:51 PM

The challenge Alistair is in assessing the valuation of tech growth stocks with very limited information and guidance available, you could look at P/S ratios but that is a very inaccurate means indeed. Until forward cashflows can be assessed with any determinable accuracy WYN will remain somewhat a speculative investment.

This is why Warren Buffet for instance does not invest in tech stocks like this, but somehow does seem to have done rather well without them.

If you are unsure as to whether to invest or not, in regard to WYN or any stock, the best advice IMO that you could receive, is to do nothing.

blocker3
22-01-2014, 10:00 PM
mate if anyone could answer that we would all be millionaires. im predicting it will sit around her for another week then fall back to 2.50. im staying away for now. may jump to around 3.40 at peak

I agree totally. This stock is over due for a breather. When that occurs people will cash up a bit. tosspot $2.50 sounds right on the nail before it climbs up again. Lets watch and see. Cheers

False Profit
23-01-2014, 08:15 AM

I'm sure you'll find more people that'll agree with your opinion and concerns about the price being too high... than disagree.

Then again - Welcome to the shades of March 2012 - Xero's price is at $3 and almost everyone shares an opinion similar to yours about them. Turns out there were never any helium balloons lifting it's price up even tho people presented hard facts and evidence for it. It was just a company that was doing the right moves at the right time in the right places.

I think I might be one of a handful but I see HUGE potential in these guys and the industry they are in.

One of their products is designed to save mass lives. (A case can be made that all of them are. Even the fraud software.) (check)
The user experience and interface of their products is above the international standard (check)

Hey SirPrize,
You make a good point with the Xero history lesson. You never do know if the company you follow is going to be a rocket a la Xero. And what with talk of Xero reaching higher still (heading for $100) I wish I'd never sold out at $15 - hindsight indeed.

The concern I have with Wynyard is the speed with which it has reached the current share price. As mentioned on previous posts I thought I'd missed the boat 4 or 5 times with this one. I expected a, not too graceful, reversion of the price which simply has not happened. I fully expect them to open higher today as they have done regularly. I'm in for the long haul.

Disc: hold everything described in my entry on the 2014 stock pick contest... Fell from 5th to 59th...ah well..

Whipmoney
23-01-2014, 09:38 AM

Personally I don't believe that WYN could be the next zero as it simply isn't scaleable enough to compare.

WYN is B2B which will always invariably be a limited market whereas Xero is arguably closer to the likes of a mass market B2C product.

Furthermore Xero operates on a SaaS platform (which makes it easily scaleable) whereas from my understanding WYN is an actual software product suite (requires installation etc) and therefore it cannot be deployed as easily.

Just my two cents.

SirPrize
23-01-2014, 09:45 AM
Hey SirPrize,
You make a good point with the Xero history lesson. You never do know if the company you follow is going to be a rocket a la Xero. And what with talk of Xero reaching higher still (heading for $100) I wish I'd never sold out at $15 - hindsight indeed.

The concern I have with Wynyard is the speed with which it has reached the current share price. As mentioned on previous posts I thought I'd missed the boat 4 or 5 times with this one. I expected a, not too graceful, reversion of the price which simply has not happened. I fully expect them to open higher today as they have done regularly. I'm in for the long haul.

Disc: hold everything described in my entry on the 2014 stock pick contest... Fell from 5th to 59th...ah well..

:)

At the end of the day it's all just a shot in the dark because as well as a company might be doing - there are many unforeseen situations that could bring it back on it's knees... and I'm not just talking competitors.

My opinion is that WYNYARD is on to something here... their products are strong; visually can compete with the ux/ui of XRO and basically kills XRO when it comes to the developed features. Their products require much more abstract thought to get developed to what they are today. That's why I like them. They seem to me to be some sort of new-age pioneers in a mostly untouched 'private' industry. Something that many people wouldn't dare attempting because of how complex it really is.

Look at it this way: If - what essentially should be a plugin for XRO - "GeOop" can peak at 3.640 then I believe Wynyard should definitely peak much higher than that.

That's my stance.

Harvey Specter
23-01-2014, 09:50 AM
Re making it into the NZX50 index, this seems unlikely. There market cap puts them at about the 40-45 level so there is potential but their 2 major shareholders will probably be classified as strategic so removed from the calc - from my calcs, they own about 23% and 11% so removing 34% of market cap from the weighting is significant.

Thanks Brighton Early for the info re the index via PM

SirPrize
23-01-2014, 09:53 AM
Personally I don't believe that WYN could be the next zero as it simply isn't scaleable enough to compare.

WYN is B2B which will always invariably be a limited market whereas Xero is arguably closer to the likes of a mass market B2C product.

Furthermore Xero operates on a SaaS platform (which makes it easily scaleable) whereas from my understanding WYN is an actual software product suite (requires installation etc) and therefore it cannot be deployed as easily.

Just my two cents.

Xero is a software needed by all SMBs. That's true.

The way I see it...

Wynyard is a software that might be needed by many large corporations, banks, government bodies, hospitals, police...

Needless to say when they do score a deal it will most likely be in the millions.

That alone makes up for fact that they are not needed by everyone at the same time.

robbo24
23-01-2014, 12:14 PM
Volatility mode - ACTIVATED!!

GR8DAY
23-01-2014, 12:16 PM
2.50/2.75 close?? Opened weak.....watch the panic now!

robbo24
23-01-2014, 12:19 PM
It briefly broke through what seems to be $3 support... If it breaks $3 then I'm hoping for a big fall and to buy back in at sub $1.80...

robbo24
23-01-2014, 12:50 PM
"Welcome to our maiden profit taking flight of 2014. Due to unforeseen events, passengers have upgraded themselves to first class cabins and have unbalanced the plane. In order to counter this, many have now started to put on parachutes and are bailing out the emergency exits. Those well back in the cargo area who entered first would be well advised to stay put. The plane will right itself somewhere between 20,000 and 30,000 feet. Food will not be served as the Snakks are now all over the ceiling and have been offloaded at a discount to a shady Ozzie investor. Sparkytheclown may show up as entertainment and numerals will start to panic as Chinese investors chase him around with chopsticks in a stabbing motion. We hope you have enjoyed the flight so far and will continue to fly WYNning airlines!"

No more Wyning and dining for me at the moment. Chart says no. MCap says no.

Not to mention plenty of people who are entitled to take plenty of profit at the moment!

GR8DAY
23-01-2014, 12:53 PM
No more Wyning and dining for me at the moment. Chart says no. MCap says no.

Not to mention plenty of people who are entitled to take plenty of profit at the moment!

Amen to that Robbo, but especially that last bit....you'd have to brave, silly or more likely both!!

SirPrize
23-01-2014, 12:55 PM
"Welcome to our maiden profit taking flight of 2014. Due to unforeseen events, passengers have upgraded themselves to first class cabins and have unbalanced the plane. In order to counter this, many have now started to put on parachutes and are bailing out the emergency exits. Those well back in the cargo area who entered first would be well advised to stay put. The plane will right itself somewhere between 20,000 and 30,000 feet. Food will not be served as the Snakks are now all over the ceiling and have been offloaded at a discount to a shady Ozzie investor. Sparkytheclown may show up as entertainment and numerals will start to panic as Chinese investors chase him around with chopsticks in a stabbing motion. We hope you have enjoyed the flight so far and will continue to fly WYNning airlines!"

This is great. :)

False Profit
23-01-2014, 12:59 PM
@ #699

awesome Moosie :)

Crow
23-01-2014, 01:04 PM
Amen to that Robbo, but especially that last bit....you'd have to brave, silly or more likely both!!

Always best to take profits...DONE :)

Nigel
23-01-2014, 01:13 PM
Some sort of profit taking had to come. When it starts to go down, stop losses are triggered, others panic. Sell-down has been on lightish volume (VWAP is still 3.04) so I wouldn't be surprised to see it head back to $3 later today.

False Profit
23-01-2014, 01:17 PM
Catch that falling knife. We've all been here before...

Schrodinger
23-01-2014, 01:22 PM

Just my two cents.

In the end the most valuable company will be the one with the highest profit. Xero should win this easily but it will take them almost a decade IMO. WYNN could end up being more profitable but it would mean that Xero dropped the ball somewhere.

Harvey Specter
23-01-2014, 01:24 PM
Always best to take profits...DONE :)I thought I was pretty clever selling XRO for 7.75. I was correct for about 2 weeks.

Schrodinger
23-01-2014, 01:25 PM

At the end of the day it's all just a shot in the dark because as well as a company might be doing - there are many unforeseen situations that could bring it back on it's knees... and I'm not just talking competitors.

My opinion is that WYNYARD is on to something here... their products are strong; visually can compete with the ux/ui of XRO and basically kills XRO when it comes to the developed features. Their products require much more abstract thought to get developed to what they are today. That's why I like them. They seem to me to be some sort of new-age pioneers in a mostly untouched 'private' industry. Something that many people wouldn't dare attempting because of how complex it really is.

Look at it this way: If - what essentially should be a plugin for XRO - "GeOop" can peak at 3.640 then I believe Wynyard should definitely peak much higher than that.

That's my stance.

The actual SP is irrelevant, it's the MC that's important.

kyanar
23-01-2014, 01:35 PM
Already bouncing back up, from $2.70 lows back to $2.83.

baller18
23-01-2014, 01:38 PM
back up to 2.95

kyanar
23-01-2014, 01:39 PM
What the heck even caused that?!?

SirPrize
23-01-2014, 01:40 PM
No news flash here.

Thought the people who bailed on Xero at around 3 dollars learnt their lesson? :)

baller18
23-01-2014, 01:48 PM
I'm holding it long term.
If people read between the lines from all the articles and reports, there is a huge future for Wynyard.
One contract can be millions, and they have mentioned the original contract normally doubles, triples as they start using their other softwares.
They signed up 40 or more contracts in 2013... They indicated the UAE deal was a small contract which contributed to 5% of the revenue, which meant, the one contract which they considered was small was worth a million bux! What would a big contract to them be worth?

kyanar
23-01-2014, 02:34 PM
And we're back to $3.00. Glad I didn't have a stop loss in place!

Whipmoney
23-01-2014, 03:19 PM
In the end the most valuable company will be the one with the highest profit. Xero should win this easily but it will take them almost a decade IMO. WYNN could end up being more profitable but it would mean that Xero dropped the ball somewhere.

That makes absolutely no sense....

Diligent is more profitable than both of them combined (and likely will be for another year or two) yet its Market Cap pales in comparison to Xero's.

False Profit
24-01-2014, 12:30 PM
Profits have been taken and shirts have been lost. Now the dust has, hopefully, settled at around 280cents let's see where she sails next.

robbo24
24-01-2014, 12:37 PM
Profits have been taken and shirts have been lost. Now the dust has, hopefully, settled at around 280cents let's see where she sails next.

The end of day chart MACD, stoch, OBV and RSI mightn't quite agree with you, although at the time of posting the intraday chart might have a little bit of a pump for now.

False Profit
24-01-2014, 12:52 PM
The end of day chart MACD, stoch, OBV and RSI mightn't quite agree with you, although at the time of posting the intraday chart might have a little bit of a pump for now.

So where does the OBV indicate we're likely to head next? Do you have any analysis?

robbo24
24-01-2014, 12:58 PM
So where does the OBV indicate we're likely to head next? Do you have any analysis?

I'm no expert, but:

Today's volumes have dropped substantially which may mean a slowing of momentum, sharp drop on OBV at current levels
MACD is heading downward as it does when momentum is reversing/correcting or whatever
RSI shows WYN is heading towards not being so overbought but still has a way to go
Stochastic shows that there has been a marked shift from accumulation towards distribution

I'm only really saying what I've picked up from YouTube with reference to the end of day chart, but if someone held a gun to my head I would say in absence of good news a downwards track to the $2 kepler channel mark.

Do not rely on any of this.

False Profit
24-01-2014, 01:11 PM
I'm no expert, but:

Today's volumes have dropped substantially which may mean a slowing of momentum, sharp drop on OBV at current levels
MACD is heading downward as it does when momentum is reversing/correcting or whatever
RSI shows WYN is heading towards not being so overbought but still has a way to go
Stochastic shows that there has been a marked shift from accumulation towards distribution

I'm only really saying what I've picked up from YouTube with reference to the end of day chart, but if someone held a gun to my head I would say in absence of good news a downwards track to the $2 kepler channel mark.

Nice work, Robbo. No need for the gun this time :)

robbo24
24-01-2014, 01:38 PM
Keltner, I mean.

Ginger_steps_
25-01-2014, 12:03 AM
I would say in absence of good news a downwards track to the $2 kepler channel mark.

Luckily for us there has been an abundance of good news lately- I expect much more to come!

cryptocandle
27-01-2014, 08:02 AM
God I love bottom picking oversold loved stocks :D

No such thing as a oversold Tech stock in NZ is there?

Ginger_steps_
27-01-2014, 08:26 AM
Abundance of good news
what are you reading.
I have been following WYN and have not seen anything that has justified this rise.

I didnt say it justified the rise - I merely stated there has been lots of good news! New Product/Partnership, Meeting revenue forecasts, bank contract in UAE, Thai customs contract, industry award, Galadari brother contract, Transcash contract - to name a few!

27-01-2014, 09:33 AM
SP would be sent back home to 2.2-2.3 range

SirPrize
27-01-2014, 07:11 PM
SP would be sent back home to 2.2-2.3 range

Why do I get the feeling that it will never see 2.2-2.3 ever again?

ratkin
27-01-2014, 08:50 PM
Why do I get the feeling that it will never see 2.2-2.3 ever again?

Might briefly on its way down to 1.50

winner69
27-01-2014, 09:08 PM

You'll get crucified even for thinking that

But surely 120 is the next support point

Ginger_steps_
27-01-2014, 11:47 PM

Is this sort of talk (amongst others) trying to manipulate holders into panic selling? because you missed the boat? Hold tight holders- this is our next 10 bagger!

Ginger_steps_
28-01-2014, 12:09 AM
Better not look at the FTSE today then and better pray the US markets can turn water into wine! Not looking pretty at all folks... well apparently its been done before.... did you miss the boat as well moose?

winner69
28-01-2014, 03:03 AM
Better not look at the FTSE today then and better pray the US markets can turn water into wine! Not looking pretty at all folks...

Stop putting the fear of god into the young ones moosie

The DOW will open up ....looking good

blockhead
28-01-2014, 01:11 PM
Nope, I rode her a few miles down river then hopped off. Shall be joining the ride again soon when she leaves port again :)

I think I got your seat Moosie when you hopped off, I can still see a few spare seats but they are filling fast again,.....all aboard !

SirPrize
28-01-2014, 01:12 PM
safe to say it stabilized?

LegendOfRiot
28-01-2014, 01:52 PM
Considering the amount of good news recently, it's not surprising that anyone who missed the recent run would be looking for buy-in opportunities.

SirPrize
28-01-2014, 03:57 PM
Interesting article regarding WYN written not too long ago. Oh wow. It's written by the CEO of WYN

http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/comment/9655233/Tech-firms-need-our-support

goldfish
28-01-2014, 03:58 PM
Considering the amount of good news recently, it's not surprising that anyone who missed the recent run would be looking for buy-in opportunities.

I was looking to get back in sooner rather then later, but its jumped back up quicker then I though.

SirPrize
28-01-2014, 04:20 PM
Let's see how this plays out... GOING IN AGAIN :)

robbo24
28-01-2014, 11:03 PM
Interesting article regarding WYN written not too long ago. Oh wow. It's written by the CEO of WYN

http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/comment/9655233/Tech-firms-need-our-support

I bet the management of DIL shared the same view at some point in the not too distant past:

"Parents need to encourage their kids to become scientists and engineers, rather than accountants and lawyers. Our universities need to align their programmes with New Zealand's ICT future and its high-value job opportunities."

Neither a scientist or an engineer could save DIL from where they've ended up.

SirPrize
29-01-2014, 10:17 AM
I bet the management of DIL shared the same view at some point in the not too distant past:
"Parents need to encourage their kids to become scientists and engineers, rather than accountants and lawyers. Our universities need to align their programmes with New Zealand's ICT future and its high-value job opportunities."

Diligent were anything but diligent.

EDIT: Thanks for the reputation points. Thanks for referring to me as a Sheer Genius too - glad you see it my way.

Harvey Specter
29-01-2014, 10:33 AM

Diligent were anything but diligent.There is no shortage of accountants and lawyers. Just good ones.

To be a good accountant, being Big 4 trained is extremely beneficial, but in itself, is not enough, there could be a reason why you are no longer there.

Harvey Specter
29-01-2014, 10:34 AM
Testing $3 again

SirPrize
29-01-2014, 10:54 AM
Going swell so far. I'm expecting them to climb higher than their previous peak @ $3.300 over the next 2 weeks.

False Profit
29-01-2014, 11:59 AM
@ 753

Hey SirP. Put some bones on that statement regarding Wyn's climb up to $3.30. Is this an assumption based on their recent rises, news on the horizon or your faith in a sexy company like WYN?

Share all...

SirPrize
29-01-2014, 12:37 PM
@ 753

Hey SirP. Put some bones on that statement regarding Wyn's climb up to $3.30. Is this an assumption based on their recent rises, news on the horizon or your faith in a sexy company like WYN?

Share all...

I have nothing concrete.

They are in the spot light at the moment so I'm expecting them to bust out some intelligent moves soon.

False Profit
29-01-2014, 01:53 PM
@756
Will this be one of those "we don't disclose every deal we make" or another announcement in the making...

They're running a number of seminars at the moment in Dubai. Maybe the fish are biting. https://wynyardgroup.com/events/

SirPrize
29-01-2014, 02:05 PM
@756
Will this be one of those "we don't disclose every deal we make" or another announcement in the making...

They're running a number of seminars at the moment in Dubai. Maybe the fish are biting. https://wynyardgroup.com/events/

You'd think that would be the whole purpose of those seminars / conferences.

If you're looking for crime... I'd imagine UAE is a fruitful place for Wynyard :)

shonen knife
30-01-2014, 03:48 PM
Taking a bit of a beating today.

BlackPeter
30-01-2014, 04:19 PM
Taking a bit of a beating today.

Still a $290M market cap for a company intending to make a loss - and with annual sales less than 10% of the company value!

Huge expectations (based on an admittedly good story, but not more ....) built into the current share price - I wouldn't be surprised if it keeps drifting down bar any new (and substantial) news.

Disclosure: sold out closer to the recent peak ... and my crystal ball is cloudy - i.e. your guess must be as good as mine. DYOG = Do Your Own Guessing.

shonen knife
30-01-2014, 07:06 PM
Still a $290M market cap for a company intending to make a loss - and with annual sales less than 10% of the company value!

Huge expectations (based on an admittedly good story, but not more ....) built into the current share price - I wouldn't be surprised if it keeps drifting down bar any new (and substantial) news.

Disclosure: sold out closer to the recent peak ... and my crystal ball is cloudy - i.e. your guess must be as good as mine. DYOG = Do Your Own Guessing.

I guess a lot of presure for them to announce something once they wrap up their tour of the UAE.

Lost in space
31-01-2014, 10:43 AM
Looks like things are bubbling along.

Craig Richardson ‏@richardsoncp (https://twitter.com/richardsoncp)2h (https://twitter.com/richardsoncp/status/428974788682317824)
More @wynyardgroup (https://twitter.com/WynyardGroup) jobs coming up in the United States. Stay tuned.

Schrodinger
31-01-2014, 11:03 AM
I like their disclsoure lol. Just have to make sure they deliver on this.

Nigel
31-01-2014, 11:05 AM
I like their disclsoure lol. Just have to make sure they deliver on this.

I'm interpreting that tweet as employment opportunities not new customer contracts. Either way, good news :)

kyanar
31-01-2014, 11:12 AM
I'm interpreting that tweet as employment opportunities not new customer contracts. Either way, good news :)

Sure, but there's got to be a reason they're beefing up their workforce :)

SirPrize
04-02-2014, 09:46 AM
Big Issue #2: Cyber and org crime from WynyardGroup (https://twitter.com/WynyardGroup) and our UK partner ANSEC tinyurl.com/n79par7 (http://t.co/NnyyQPPBtG)

mrjeems
04-02-2014, 10:52 AM
There has definitely been a lot of media attention on 'cyber crime' lately. Flight Centre had a bunch of info stolen, @N lost his twitter account etc etc...

Santiago
05-02-2014, 11:58 AM
Thanks moosie. Interesting. You are right to point out that announcements are unpredictable and can cause sudden movements- WYN have been trigger happy in this area, which is what would make me more inclined to get in now rather than later. However, patience has never been one of my strong points.

Disc: holding long term

Harvey Specter
05-02-2014, 12:09 PM
disc - not holding any positions yet :)And I hope that continues ;)
ie. that it does not get down to your buy price.

Lost in space
16-02-2014, 10:37 PM
http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/industries/9724609/Crime-fighter-goes-global

Interesting to know what the "It also has contracts - in the United Kingdom, Southeast Asia, United States and Middle East - which remain confidential" and not disclosed to the market add to the bottom line.

Next week should be able to get some financial metric's run over the company with the financial update.

False Profit
17-02-2014, 09:21 AM
New appointment - Wynyard announced today it has appointed Caroline Cull as Partner Sales Director, a new role created to accelerate sales through partner distribution channels.

Santiago
24-02-2014, 12:55 PM
A week on and deathly silence, so I guess that says it all!

Silence no more- results announcement just out.

Santiago
24-02-2014, 01:05 PM
Did they announce the China deal? My comment was in relation to post #747.

Full year results, as was expected around this time. Should generate some discussion. Just reading them right now, but the overall tone is pretty positive.

Hawkeye
24-02-2014, 01:25 PM
https://www.nzx.com/companies/WYN/announcements/247405

Santiago
24-02-2014, 01:38 PM
So do you have the China deal in there or not?

Nope, you'll have to keep waiting for your China deal, though I wouldn't hold your breath.

Snow Leopard
24-02-2014, 02:09 PM
Cash burn: about $12M for the nine months to End of Year;
Cash left: about $17M at End of Year;
3 major customers (page 34):
Customer 1;
Customer 2;
Customer 3;

Best Wishes
Paper Tiger

Santiago
24-02-2014, 02:11 PM
As someone who occasionally drops into the Yahoo finance message board (mostly for entertainment value), the fact that the rare redicolous posts on this forum stand-out so much is encouraging. Anyway, who's to say the Chinese government wouldn't leak critical security information here? And if anyone's looking to buy a bridge...

Santiago
24-02-2014, 02:12 PM
Cash burn: about $12M for the nine months to End of Year;
Cash left: about $17M at End of Year

Best Wishes
Paper Tiger

who'd be willing to wager a round of capital raising is on the horizon?

robbo24
24-02-2014, 11:21 PM
who'd be willing to wager a round of capital raising is on the horizon?

Did I read correctly that recurring revenue was only 59%?

Hey, this isn't a SAAS.

winner69
24-02-2014, 11:58 PM
Did I read correctly that recurring revenue was only 59%?

Hey, this isn't a SAAS.

Yes, but a decent chunk of the rest was non-recurring which they say is the driver of future recurring (new business?)

REVENUE BY TYPE with variance to prior year

Recurring $12.8m. +39%
Non-Recurring $5.0m. +213%
Professional Services. $3.3m. +94%
Other. $0.6m. -14%
Total. $21.7m. +63%

COMMENTARY
2013 was an exciting year for Wynyard Group, with the major focus following IPO being deployment of capital and resources to expand Wynyard’s global customer base and extend Wynyard’s product leadership position.

1. Wynyard’s total revenue grew by 63% over the same period last year to $21.7 million, exceeding the IPO prospective revenue forecast

Recurring revenue was 59% of total revenue and increased 39% to $12.8 million. Recurring revenue includes software-as-a-service (SaaS) subscription revenue together with software maintenance and support revenue from cloud and on-premise software deployments.

Non-recurring licence revenue, a key driver of future recurring revenue, increased by 213% to $5.0 million with strong new licence sales across all product lines.

Harvey Specter
04-03-2014, 04:19 PM
Jeez the Milfies just casually upped their stake a million shares to 15.5%!
I wonder if they have a maximum under their investment mandate? Would they be willing to go over 20% and force a buy upto 50% (just joking but 15% is seriously high!). Too much cash and not enough good companies to buy? Must be why they have just opened a Ozzie office.

freddagg
04-03-2014, 05:16 PM
going by the prior shareholder notice from milford one of their funds is actively trading a parcel of WYN shares.

Certainly looks like it, they may have found a way to profit from traders who are buying or selling based on Milfords latest SSH

Snow Leopard
04-03-2014, 06:20 PM
So according to the details between 17-Feb and 28-Feb inc (9 trading days) Milford sold zero shares but bought 1,039,407 out of a total amount traded on those days of 1,923,758.
i.e. 54%.

Wonder if there are still buying!

Best Wishes
Paper Tiger

False Profit
10-03-2014, 10:14 AM
Another Win for WYN...ahem...

Here we have the NZX "keeping it in the family" as it were. A nice 3 year contract (renewable no doubt) for WYN

bmrm
10-03-2014, 10:20 AM
Another Win for WYN...ahem...

Here we have the NZX "keeping it in the family" as it were. A nice 3 year contract (renewable no doubt) for WYN

https://www.nzx.com/companies/WYN/announcements/248002

"Wynyard Group Managing Director, Craig Richardson, said the company has attracted a number of stock exchanges from around the world and is delighted to welcome New Zealand’s only registered securities exchange as a client."

Good to have a little more light shed on their sales.

False Profit
11-03-2014, 09:23 AM
GOAL!!!!!

WYN: Wynyard Group signs global partnership with Radio Tactics

Radio Tactics Managing Director, Andy Gill, said using Wynyard's advanced
crime analytics to integrate mobile device data extraction capabilities with
international and local crime data sources creates a compelling solution that
will deliver real benefits for front-line officers.

Nigel
11-03-2014, 09:34 AM
https://nzx.com/companies/WYN/announcements/248028

This is a pretty significant deal by the look of it. The ability to mine (and make sense of) big data captured from seized phones, SIMs etc will be massive for law enforcement agencies.
Well done team!!!

gv1
11-03-2014, 09:36 AM
I thought somebody mentioned when asked what was next peb or xero.... he/she screamed wyn, wyn..

couta1
11-03-2014, 09:44 AM
I kicked myself for not buying these at $1.10 as I'm sure others feel the same and thought the price was too dear to purchase currently but now I'm asking myself where will the price be in 5 years at this rate of progress?Will probably bite the bullet and buy some

Harvey Specter
11-03-2014, 09:52 AM
I am glad I supported this from the IPO - just a bit disappointed I only allocated a small portion of funds. Still high risk but they seem to be doing great.

gv1
11-03-2014, 10:37 AM
Good on you mate. Cheers

Schrodinger
11-03-2014, 12:42 PM
Who said this company was Saas? Closest description would be enterprise Saas but I wouldnt compare the business model to Xero or GeoOp etc.

Harvey Specter
11-03-2014, 02:19 PM
I'll also say I am not a fan of a 26 year old running a tech fund - no matter if Brian Gaynor thinks hes the next messiah. Who don't you like?

False Profit
13-03-2014, 09:47 AM
WYN have a trading halt...thoughts?

baller18
13-03-2014, 09:49 AM
WYN have a trading halt...thoughts?
Capital raising

False Profit
13-03-2014, 09:52 AM
A quick brief to complement the posts -

Wynyard is seeking to raise NZ$35 million by way of a NZ$30 million share

placement to institutional and other qualified investors and a NZ$5 million

Share Purchase Plan (SPP) to eligible shareholders. Wynyard will deploy this

new capital to bring forward key initiatives in the company's global growth

plan.

drswag
14-03-2014, 07:54 AM
Capital raising

Hello, I'm new to this game. Do we take this as good.. or as great news? (Or am I way off the mark with this one)

psychic
14-03-2014, 08:22 AM
You are both being a tad negative
$30m from Institutional Investors at a very small discount to current SP is great. This will be significant support for growth.
I'm bloody delighted

Nigel
14-03-2014, 08:35 AM
You are both being a tad negative
$30m from Institutional Investors at a very small discount to current SP is great. This will be significant support for growth.
I'm bloody delighted

I'm viewing this as a positive too. The size of the prize in this sector is massive, and this will accelerate our growth significantly. Go Wynyard!

Leftfield
14-03-2014, 08:42 AM
I see capital raising as positive in the mid to longer term. A bit of a short term SP decline, or sideways SP movement in the interim will provide opportunities to buy.
(Disc - not holding. Missed the first ramp up. Watching with interest.)

False Profit
14-03-2014, 09:10 AM
In addition to the institutional placement, Wynyard will also offer each eligible New Zealand registered shareholder the opportunity to subscribe for
up to NZ$15,000 worth of shares through a NZ$5 million Share Purchase Plan (SPP). All new shares issued by way of the placement and SPP will rank
equally with existing Wynyard ordinary shares currently on issue.

The price of shares offered through the SPP will be the lower of $2.70, being the institutional placement price, or the average closing price of the five
days prior to and including the closing date of the SPP.

Harvey Specter
14-03-2014, 10:12 AM
Look for a $2.70 price target on this puppy now. Look to see which SSH's participate and by how much.Market disagrees. Its is the only green on my watch list (other than your old favorite SNK). Is this just people buying in to get the SPP - surely not.

But I would agree - over the mid term, I expect it to settle just above $2.70 as people arbitrage with the SPP, then take profits on the SPP. After that, hopefully up up and away like XRO.

Radler
14-03-2014, 02:56 PM
Some big off market transactions - keeps this looking very interesting

Snow Leopard
14-03-2014, 09:55 PM
What with the price going up again I find that Wynyard is now my 4th largest holding having overtaken Ryman today.

This is a bit overweight given that I regard this as a fairly speculative share I kind of think that at $2.99 it is a little overpriced. (I am not fooled by the sell them for $X.99 trick, I know it is as near $3 as makes little difference).

However I feel it is my duty to support them in the SPP if I can (i.e. I think I can profit from participating) and given the uncertainty on how many new shares I would actually end up with, selling down now does not strike me as good idea.

So I guess I will ask for the full $15,000 worth and deal with the problem when I find out how many I actually get.

Best Wishes
Paper Tiger

:sleep:

Harvey Specter
15-03-2014, 02:12 PM
It's an interesting dilemma to have. I'm not overweight but can't justify another $15k.

Having said that, I will be applying for the full $15k. Will reassess my investment when my float rate mortgage gets to 6% as it would be nice to get that down a bit.

bmrm
17-03-2014, 01:11 PM
Milford has picked up another stack:

For the last disclosure,—
(a) total number held in class: 15,844,365
(b) total in class: 102,567,777
(c) total percentage held in class: 15.45%

(a) total number held in class: 17,590,874
(b) total in class: 102,567,777
(c) total percentage held in class: 17.15%

Harvey Specter
17-03-2014, 01:46 PM
The last lot of $4m must have been the placement but the rest was on market. While it is spread over multiple funds, they must have limits on the total % they can control.

Does anyone know if they are allowed to go over 20% on the basis ownership is over multipe funds so doesn't trigger a takeover offer?

zigzag
17-03-2014, 02:18 PM
The last lot of $4m must have been the placement but the rest was on market. While it is spread over multiple funds, they must have limits on the total % they can control.

Does anyone know if they are allowed to go over 20% on the basis ownership is over multipe funds so doesn't trigger a takeover offer?

Pretty sure they can't go over 20% without approval of WYN shareholders. Doubt if they would want much more anyway.

goldfish
17-03-2014, 02:25 PM
I wonder what the price would be without milford buying so many.

Bilbo
17-03-2014, 02:44 PM

Yes, and what would happen to the sp if they decided to sell out as they did with DIL.

I have a huge amount of respect for Milford and believe they understand growth companies well. I usually treat them buying as a buy signal for myself and given their recent buying have more confidence in going the full $15K on the SPP.

Harvey Specter
17-03-2014, 02:52 PM
I wonder what the price would be without Milford buying so many.exactly- you only have to look at what happened to MEL when the big US fund reached their 10% limit.

BlackPeter
17-03-2014, 03:18 PM

great question! Just looked at the depth over the last month - and counted only 6 days with more than 200k turnover. Milfords millions must have made a significant contributon to this! I guess in a month or two we will know more (assuming they need to stop buying at some stage)!

Snow Leopard
17-03-2014, 09:17 PM
According to the notice Milford bought 1,481,481 shares at $2.70 each ($3,999,998.70 total) on 13-Mar-14.

This certainly sounds like shares placed in the announced capital raising but...

WYN has not actually announced that the new shares have been issued and
the total number of shares on both the last disclosure and this disclosure parts is 102,567,777 which is what it was for the previous notice.

So either:
Milford have got their notice wrong and should not have issued it yet or
they bought existing shares off someone else.

Time will tell.

Best Wishes
Paper Tiger

janner
17-03-2014, 10:16 PM
According to the notice Milford bought 1,481,481 shares at $2.70 each ($3,999,998.70 total) on 13-Mar-14.

This certainly sounds like shares placed in the announced capital raising but...

WYN has not actually announced that the new shares have been issued and
the total number of shares on both the last disclosure and this disclosure parts is 102,567,777 which is what it was for the previous notice.

So either:
Milford have got their notice wrong and should not have issued it yet or
they bought existing shares off someone else.

Time will tell.

Best Wishes
Paper Tiger

Being St. Patricks Day..

Could be just " shenanigans..

Harvey Specter
18-03-2014, 08:52 AM
According to the notice Milford bought 1,481,481 shares at $2.70 each ($3,999,998.70 total) on 13-Mar-14. I assumed it was through the placement as the share was in Trading halt that whole day wasn't it. Maybe it was an off market purchase (soaking up a big investors holding who wanted to get out and Milford didn't want them to dump on market following the share placement)??

Harvey Specter
19-03-2014, 01:09 PM
So Milford took the quick profit on $500,000 of shares. https://www.nzx.com/companies/WYN/announcements/248400

hilskin
21-03-2014, 12:37 PM
Look for a $2.70 price target on this puppy now. Look to see whivh SSH's participate and by how much.

I expected the SP to go close to $2.70 also, there is obviously a lot of interest in this company with the SP still going north so I will be trying to get the max I can in the SPP:)

Harvey Specter
21-03-2014, 01:15 PM
The max you can apply for is 15k and I think you will be lucky if you get a third.Is that just a guess? or just basing on HNZ and the fact the price is way up?

$5m / $15000 = 333 shareholders. I am guessing they have a few more than that. Will be interesting to see how they will scale (proportional or first amount guaranteed) and whether they will accept over subscriptions.

zigzag
21-03-2014, 02:51 PM
Is that just a guess? or just basing on HNZ and the fact the price is way up?

$5m / $15000 = 333 shareholders. I am guessing they have a few more than that. Will be interesting to see how they will scale (proportional or first amount guaranteed) and whether they will accept over subscriptions.

It will be scaled in proportion to the number of shares you own on the record date.

Harvey Specter
21-03-2014, 02:59 PM
It will be scaled in proportion to the number of shares you own on the record date.Is that a guess?

I haven't seen that recently. Recently I have seen 'proportional to what you applied for' and 'get all you asked for up to a cap' (that might have been the renounceable rights issue from PEB ?).

zigzag
21-03-2014, 03:26 PM
Is that a guess?

I haven't seen that recently. Recently I have seen 'proportional to what you applied for' and 'get all you asked for up to a cap' (that might have been the renounceable rights issue from PEB ?).

Check page 23 of the capital raising presentation.

Harvey Specter
21-03-2014, 03:50 PM
It will be scaled in proportion to the number of shares you own on the record date.

Check page 23 of the capital raising presentation.Thanks. Edit: It also says 'maximum' of $5m so no over-subscription.

I guess that's fair but as a small shareholder, not great. I guess it will be a deterrent from people buying $500 just to take part.

That may also explain why the price has been so strong since the announcement - as if you sell out, you will lose some of your proportional entitlement. It will be interesting to see if it drops once it goes ex.

psychic
21-03-2014, 05:52 PM
So can we take from all this that given Mr Market recognizes this will be hopelessly oversubscribed, that it is not the SPP driving price but just general sentiment?

Lost in space
23-03-2014, 05:28 PM
Extract from yesterdays email to Morley Fool subscribers - wonder if their Aussie subscribers will add some buy pressure early this week. This recommendation is from Joe Magyer who recently tipp
ed Xero::

We’re impressed by Wynyard’s technology and the strong, recurring cash flow it will generate. Not only are many of Wynyard’s clients on multi-year deals — once a client starts using the company’s products, we doubt they’ll ever want to leave! We also like management’s land-and-expand strategy into the target-rich market that is the US and, at about 16 times sales, the shares strike us as nicely priced for a business growing revenue north of 40% and that might, at scale, pull off 20% net margins.
In short, keep an eye out for this company’s eventual listing on the ASX, because Wynyard has all the makings of a big winner.

Lost in space
23-03-2014, 05:31 PM
Extract from yesterdays email to Morley Fool subscribers - wonder if their Aussie subscribers will add some buy pressure early this week. This recommendation is from Joe Magyer who recently tipp
ed Xero::

We’re impressed by Wynyard’s technology and the strong, recurring cash flow it will generate. Not only are many of Wynyard’s clients on multi-year deals — once a client starts using the company’s products, we doubt they’ll ever want to leave! We also like management’s land-and-expand strategy into the target-rich market that is the US and, at about 16 times sales, the shares strike us as nicely priced for a business growing revenue north of 40% and that might, at scale, pull off 20% net margins.
In short, keep an eye out for this company’s eventual listing on the ASX, because Wynyard has all the makings of a big winner.

Just to add, Joe and his team visited NZ last week and popped in for at for a chat with the WYN boys so wonder whether they intimated an ASX listing was on the cards or whether he has made an assumption.

luckylizard
23-03-2014, 08:26 PM
where in hades is the details on capital raising from shareholders. Where and how do you subscribe. I cant finddetails anywhere

psychic
23-03-2014, 08:34 PM
Here you go Lucky

https://www.wynyardgroup.com/media/206557/Wynyard-Group-Investor-Presentation-2014.pdf

CC1
24-03-2014, 07:20 AM
Anyone hazard a guess how much over subscribed this offer will be?

- i'm trying to figure out what proportion of additional funds should be used today to increase my holding and how much should be reserved for the SPP shares???

Harvey Specter
24-03-2014, 07:35 AM
Anyone hazard a guess how much over subscribed this offer will be?

- i'm trying to figure out what proportion of additional funds should be used today to increase my holding and how much should be reserved for the SPP shares???refer above. It will be scaled proportional to your holding so it may pay to top up prior.

False Profit
24-03-2014, 08:50 AM
I expected the price to drop somewhat with people selling up at the 310cps high, it had, but has recovered nicely. More gains this week no doubt.

Go WYN!

Harvey Specter
24-03-2014, 10:25 AM
I expected the price to drop somewhat with people selling up at the 310cps high, it had, but has recovered nicely. More gains this week no doubt.

Go WYN!I expect there to be some weakness once the shares go ex the SPP entitlement. Record date is 26th so in a few days we will see if I am right. The SPP will then hang over it for while, then it will continue upward. Nothing wrong with a breather every now and then, especially when we get some 'cheap' shares.

noodles
24-03-2014, 10:35 AM
yes I agree thought the sp will slip after the spp on the 26th. poeple will be taking profits and selling down to pay for purchase of share's through the spp @ 2.70.
Hardly worth topping up at current price to get bigger allocation through spp as it will be heavily over subscribed.

I think Harvey is suggesting it might be people who don't already own shares buying up before the record date. They would then sell after they are on the register.

Because it is a prorata allocation, you will need a lot of shares to get $15K. My guess is you will need around $30K.

Harvey Specter
24-03-2014, 10:51 AM
I think Harvey is suggesting it might be people who don't already own shares buying up before the record date. People buying to get on the register but small existing holders not selling yet as it will impact their pro-rata calculation. Post that, and even after the new shares are issued, everyone will be deciding whether they have the right weighting or if they should sell if they are overweight.

I went in very small at the IPO, so am interested in your $30k guess (ie. no point applying for more than half your existing holding). I dont want to tie up money unnecessarily.

noodles
24-03-2014, 10:57 AM
People buying to get on the register but small existing holders not selling yet as it will impact their pro-rata calculation. Post that, and even after the new shares are issued, everyone will be deciding whether they have the right weighting or if they should sell if they are overweight.

I went in very small at the IPO, so am interested in your $30k guess (ie. no point applying for more than half your existing holding). I dont want to tie up money unnecessarily.

Harvey, my $30K is finger in the air stuff.

Harvey Specter
24-03-2014, 11:07 AM
Harvey, my $30K is finger in the air stuff.Dont worry - and with the discount to MV being quite high, I will play it safe.

milford are active traders of this stock so look for some selling $3.20 plus.
They already have thier allotment so selling down has no effect on thier allocation.They hold so much, a $15k allocation would be immaterial. Sure they will be playing it but they dont want to send off any negative vibes or their nearly 20% holding could be impacted.

Snow Leopard
24-03-2014, 01:11 PM
If the Record Date is Wednesday 26th March 2014 (i.e in 2 days)

then I would suggest that

it is now, today, Monday 24th March 2014, trading Ex Entitlement.

The scaling arrangement is horrible for the small holder:

There are 1M85 shares available in the SPP or one new share for every 61.4 existing, so if you have 341,037 shares now you can get your $15,000 worth.

So how many holders have 341,037 or more?
Not many I guess [so it do not effect that ratio much.] but assume they hold 75% of the shares so ratio becomes 1:15 and you only need 85,000 shares.

So how many holders will take it up?
Do not know, but it will improve the ratio.

Best Wishes
Paper Tiger
(One miffed holder of less than 341,037 shares)

Harvey Specter
24-03-2014, 01:22 PM
(One miffed holder of less than 341,037 shares)But likewise (and I haven't checked your numbers) those over 341,037 can only apply for $15k worth so their holding gets diluted. Skipton holds over 25m (per companies office) yet can only apply for $15 worth. So it might not be as bad as you think.

A better indicator would be to find out the total number of shareholders but I dont know where that is available.

Snow Leopard
24-03-2014, 01:25 PM
But likewise (and I haven't checked your numbers) those over 341,037 can only apply for $15k worth so their holding gets diluted. Skipton holds over 25m (per companies office) yet can only apply for $15 worth. So it might not be as bad as you think.

A better indicator would be to find out the total number of shareholders but I dont know where that is available.

Your right, (I had worked that out also, but can not prove it :mellow:)
Edited previous post.

Best Wishes
Paper Tiger

zigzag
24-03-2014, 02:05 PM
holy smoke it is all a little confusing.
I cant be farked trying to work out what i will get.
I currently have 16000 shares so I will send in my check for 15k and be thankful for any thing.

I have no idea what the formula is either. I had larger than average holdings in HBY and ABA. Both had similar SPPs, both oversubscribed and scaled according to size of holding. I sent in $10,000 to each SPP and got my full quota, yet others were heavily scaled. I thought I would have at least been scaled back a bit. Unfortunately I only have 2000 shares in WYN, so I will send in my dough, and be thankful for whatever I get, I hope.

zigzag
24-03-2014, 02:27 PM
I don't really know why the share price has risen today. I am sure P.T. is right, and it is to late to get on the register before the entitlement date.

noodles
24-03-2014, 02:31 PM
I don't really know why the share price has risen today. I am sure P.T. is right, and it is to late to get on the register before the entitlement date.

Well I expected the price to drop as well. All I can say is that the price behavior is incredibly bullish. The next test will be on the day the shares get allotted and can be traded from the SPP.

Lost in space
24-03-2014, 02:45 PM

Read posts 832 & 833. Could be possible reason.

drswag
24-03-2014, 04:57 PM
Perhaps people are simply buying because the value the growth of the company? Excluding any talks of SPP

Harvey Specter
25-03-2014, 04:39 PM
NOw that it has gone ex, are we seeing the sell down. It was up this morning so some were obviously sucked in thinking they had a few more days or where trying to follow the trend.

drswag
26-03-2014, 09:52 AM
Wynard 2013 Annual Report is out
https://www.nzx.com/companies/WYN/announcements/248718

drswag
31-03-2014, 09:54 AM
Offical announcement of SPP
https://www.nzx.com/companies/WYN/announcements/248907
(https://www.nzx.com/companies/WYN/announcements/248907)

How long till we think the share price will drop? (that's what I believe will happen from this, but I'm young)

Nigel
31-03-2014, 01:04 PM
Okay, fess up. Which of you just put in the $500k buy order?

zigzag
07-04-2014, 11:05 AM
If the price drops below $2.70, it will give participants in the SPP a bigger bite of the cherry. However, if it drops too far, they do have the right to suspend or terminate. Hopefully things will remain orderly with the Nasdaq, and the SPP will proceed as planned. I am underweight, so looking to increase my holding.

Harvey Specter
07-04-2014, 11:26 AM
The price of the shares issued under the SPP will be the lower of:
• $2.70, being the Placement price; and
• the average closing price of Wynyard Group shares traded on the NZX Main Board, calculated over the five business days prior to and including the closing date of the SPP (being 16 April 2014).
To the average closing price on Thursday to next wednesday.

With the weakness, less people will apply so the scaling wont be as significant.

I am reconsidering the amount I apply for. Was previously thinking of a full application to maximise the amount I would get under scaling (Still cant figure out the second limb of the scaling formula).

8.3 In broad terms, scaling will involve:
(a) allocating Shares to applicants based on their pro rata entitlement (or the lesser amount applied for); and
(b) allocating any residual amount scaled in proportion to the amount by which the applicant’s application exceeds their pro-rata entitlement.

Note: quotes are from the SPP documentation.

Santiago
08-04-2014, 12:06 PM
Well, you'd have to think today's drop so far has put the proverbial cat amongst the pigeons with regards to the capital raising plan... Will they suspend?

Harvey Specter
08-04-2014, 12:11 PM
Well, you'd have to think today's drop so far has put the proverbial cat amongst the pigeons with regards to the capital raising plan... Will they suspend?Dont think so. They will still get their $5m, though more shares on issue (and if they dont, it probably doesn't matter).

Xerof
08-04-2014, 04:47 PM
I bought what I was going to apply for in the SPP on market today at $2.40. So I am one less 'competitor' for anyone going for an allocation. Happy at that price, and now don't have to tie cash up waiting for scaling and refunds.

ps, the 100 EMA was touched and held today

Crypto
08-04-2014, 08:17 PM
Today was fun - NOT

what a day for Tech stocks!

brend
09-04-2014, 08:15 AM
not that long ago(last week) most on this thread agreed that the WYN's capital raising was going to be so over subscribe it was hardly worth the punt and thats was at $2.70 a share.
Yesterday you could buy the stock for 2.40 and plenty of it.
nothing has changed with the company so I bought yesterday and are very pleased at the price.
At the end of the day fear and greed rule the sharemarket and yesterday was a classic example of fear.

I was also going to participate in the SPP (still might) depending on other factors but I add added at $2.4 to my holding + small purchase in xero.

drswag
09-04-2014, 09:05 AM
To confirm using ASB sec user,

If i was to put in a buy order now for WYN before market opens (thus can not use market price). How would I put my order in to guarantee that I purchased x many shares

Would be great if someone could help me out on this - cheers

brend
09-04-2014, 09:09 AM
To confirm using ASB sec user,

If i was to put in a buy order now for WYN before market opens (thus can not use market price). How would I put my order in to guarantee that I purchased x many shares

Would be great if someone could help me out on this - cheers

give them a call..they should be able to put it through at the same brokerage rate as online ($30)

drswag
09-04-2014, 09:16 AM
@brend and @snapiti, thank you both for your replys

@snapiti - I was thinking as much. Wanted a senior memeber to confirm. Cheers

False Profit
09-04-2014, 09:26 AM
Buyers are piling in before the opening - including yours truly ;)

Harvey Specter
09-04-2014, 10:05 AM

This is virtually impossible as so many buy and sell orders come in the last minute.Really - just put in a buy price of $10 and you will get all you asked for at the openning price.

SirPrize
09-04-2014, 01:00 PM
So how much should WYN be worth at the moment?

freddagg
09-04-2014, 03:29 PM
So how much should WYN be worth at the moment?

A while ago, when the price was a bit over a dollar, Brian Gaynor was quoted as saying that he wouldn't be surprised if it was $2 by the end of this year. I think that was a pretty good estimate.

Longhaul
09-04-2014, 05:09 PM
A while ago, when the price was a bit over a dollar, Brian Gaynor was quoted as saying that he wouldn't be surprised if it was $2 by the end of this year. I think that was a pretty good estimate.

I like Brian, don't get me wrong, but I imagine if you ask any holder of a stock what they think it will be worth at the end of the year they will tend to be quite optimistic. I'm a prime example!

Disc. sold out of WYN before it doubled :/

Yoda
09-04-2014, 07:11 PM

So why did milford buy $4 mil at 2.70 ish on 13th march if they think it will be $2 by the end of the year?,,,or am i mistaken... Im a newbee ............ This is my first post, but have been following WYN, PEB XRO

zigzag
09-04-2014, 10:07 PM
Dazed and Confused. Was going to put $5000 into the SPP, but now the discount is gone, and all that's in it for retail investor is no brokerage, and the knowledge that your money is actually going to the company. The countdown for the issue price starts tomorrow, as in the average of the closing price over the next 5 days. Assume this is a clean process, and that there is no reason for anybody to massage the closing price. Well if they do try it, Wynyard software will soon spot it, one would hope!. I will probably leave my decision to the last minute. when I will have a clearer picture of my choices. Either support the SPP or maybe split it - buy half on market and half into the SPP.Then again, if by wednesday you have a clearer picture of the pricing, it may turn out to be better to buy on market, and have the certainty. Who knows?

psychic
09-04-2014, 10:11 PM
Hang on. Just shooting from the hip here but didn't Wyn just raise $30m from institutions at $2.70? What are they all idiots? Thats twice Milfords holding.
The game has changed since Milford predicted it to be a $2 share.

psychic
09-04-2014, 10:18 PM
Agree Zigzag. No great incentive there now. Happier to buy on market and know the price..

zigzag
09-04-2014, 10:22 PM
Think that was a combination of a) young guns running the fund with big metrics in mind (PS ratio was nearly 10 before raising at that price), b) beung caught up in the tech run up and c) running out of places to stash the cash that has been thrown at them for being known as the "rockstars" of the insto world.

Don't get me wrong, WYN has huge potential and no one wants to miss out on "the next Xero" (which is dangerous in itself!), but they were also buying above this price! And, as we have all learnt this past week, the company can be going fine but the goal posts can shift quite dramatically worldwide at anytime.

Be glad for anyone from Milford to shoot down my theory ;)

Moosie. With your amazing skills, I'm surprised that Milford hasn't headhunted you. Mind you if they did, they probably send you to the taxidermist, rather than the trading room.

zigzag
09-04-2014, 10:55 PM
Hang on. Just shooting from the hip here but didn't Wyn just raise $30m from institutions at $2.70? What are they all idiots? Thats twice Milfords holding.
The game has changed since Milford predicted it to be a $2 share.

Rod Drury was happy that Xero had already raised a load of capital before this correction, so Wynyard also have money in the bank, as you say, 30mill at $2.70. So this must give smaller holders more confidence to top-up at the current levels.

zigzag
09-04-2014, 10:57 PM
My skills are needed in other sectors of society kimosabe! Believe it or not I am much better suited to the public sector than private.

Disc - only time I ever bought WYN was when I put my irrational hat on for a few days and took my concrete pills to make a profit :)

How does a moose get any kind of hat on? Now I can't help but think of that Joe Cocker song - "You can leave your hat on". I'll try not to think about that for too long.

freddagg
09-04-2014, 11:00 PM
So why did milford buy $4 mil at 2.70 ish on 13th march if they think it will be $2 by the end of the year?,,,or am i mistaken... Im a newbee ............ This is my first post, but have been following WYN, PEB XRO

They appear to be doing a bit of trading. they sold 181000 the next day at $2.99

psychic
Absolutely zigzag. The Nasdaq rained on our parade a little, it may just take a week or so for confidence to return to this sector. (he hopes)

psychic
double post deleted. doh

Crypto
10-04-2014, 07:36 AM
Long walks in sheet rain, rubbing chopped onions into open eyes and hurting shins with wooden objects are all meaningful alternatives to watching the market go schizo (I did all these today - some non-intentionally; I'll let your imagination work those ones out) :p

Some big rises on the Nasdaq today - Hopefully good for our Tech stocks.

Facebook up over 6%

SirPrize
10-04-2014, 12:54 PM
Started good but didn't hold. $2.500 2% down

drswag
11-04-2014, 10:12 AM
And a return to the slump :(

fiasco
11-04-2014, 10:20 AM
Good buying opportunity. I actually bite the bullet a tad early and should have waited, as I purchased 10,000 at 2.5. Nevermind, happy to hold and wait for recovery. It's an investment :)

blackcap
14-04-2014, 02:53 PM
I think they might be ok Snapiti....

The price of the shares issued under the SPP will be the lower of:
- $2.70, being the Placement price; and
- the average closing price of Wynyard shares traded on the NZX Main Board,
calculated over the five business days prior to and including the closing
date of the SPP (being 16 April 2014).

Well not ok if it keeps falling obviously but they will not have to pay 2.70.

bull....
14-04-2014, 02:58 PM
just following the rest of the tech stocks down, I must congrats to wynard on impeccable timing of there placements

Harvey Specter
14-04-2014, 03:00 PM
Well not ok if it keeps falling obviously but they will not have to pay 2.70.I think the Insto's do have to pay $2.70. They dont benefit from the SPP ratchet do they?

Given I dont think they really need the extra $5m, I am considering topping up on market rather than through the SPP.

blackcap
14-04-2014, 03:04 PM
That is just too the retail investor is it not.
the insto's are locked in at $2.70 is this correct.
I have been waiting a long time to add to my holdings just grew some balls and bought at $2.15.
Dont like catching falling knives but happy with my purchase price.:)

Ahha, thanks for that. You were referring to instos and yes they do pay the 2.70. Nice of WYN to "foresee" this slump and protect the little investor :)

Harvey Specter
17-04-2014, 03:21 PM
SPP closed oversubscribed - $6m
Price $2.36

https://www.nzx.com/companies/WYN/announcements/249616

Not bad considering the tech crash happen in the final week but that also resulted in a lower price - $2.36 compared to $2.70 for the insto's.

I didn't applly for my full allocation as I am already sitting at the weighting that I want so it will be interesting to see how the scaling works. I probalby should ahve bought a few on market at the bottom.

Harvey Specter
17-04-2014, 04:11 PM
I love the fact the little guys got one huge one up on the big boys! Watch for a fast march back up to $2.70 ;)Might be a bit of an overhang for those that bought in anticipation of selling.

However this did go over $3 after the capital raise so you could be right - fingers crossed.

LegendOfRiot
17-04-2014, 05:07 PM
The SP has been quite stagnant ever since they announced the SPP, even though other techs were appreciating. Of course, this was before the recent dip in tech stocks but WYN has held up surprisingly well at least.

LegendOfRiot
17-04-2014, 06:56 PM
Are we talking about the same stock which has ranged between 2.10 and 3.25 since they announced the SPP geez hardly stagnant.

Oops I was referring to the March 13th announcement for the capital raising and the share price over the last month, compared to the appreciation before that.

Harvey Specter
17-04-2014, 07:07 PM
Oops I was referring to the March 13th announcement for the capital raising and the share price over the last month, compared to the appreciation before that.
That's cause of the potential overhang but issues with scaling. Why buy when you can get cheaper via spp but can't sell to buy as you will get scaled so can't promise you will get them all back.

Nigel
23-04-2014, 11:43 AM
a big sell order got taken out real fast this morning 80000 shares crossed at $2.41.
Very little resistance all the way up to $2.65.

Looks like a bit of momentum returning. If WYN was falling on the back of overseas sentiment, then it's got some catching up to do heading up again! The likes of Xero have climbed significantly in the past few days, but WYN is still lingering around 2.40. $2.60s could come pretty quickly methinks.

Harvey Specter
23-04-2014, 12:11 PM
The new SPP shares issued at 2.33(?) get issued tonight. That may be weighing on the price a bit.

Nigel
23-04-2014, 12:23 PM
I think the new shares have gone through at 2.36. I don't think any of those shares will be offloaded at these prices (selling at 2.42 wouldn't make too much, if anything, after brokerage). WYN have some pretty exciting growth plans - an announcement on progress or a new deal would be very welcome right about now :)

Harvey Specter
23-04-2014, 12:52 PM
I think the new shares have gone through at 2.36. I don't think any of those shares will be offloaded at these prices (selling at 2.42 wouldn't make too much, if anything, after brokerage). WYN have some pretty exciting growth plans - an announcement on progress or a new deal would be very welcome right about now :)I don't think many will be offloaded anyway. With the way the markets were looking in the last week of the SPP, no one would have been buying for a quick flick, more likely to support the companys capital raising (Otherwise they would have bought on market at lower than the issue price as it rebounded up).

alistair85
24-04-2014, 08:49 PM
Looks like that run to 2.65 has taken a wrong turn.. Had my hopes up there for a while!

zigzag
24-04-2014, 09:59 PM
I think the new shares have gone through at 2.36. I don't think any of those shares will be offloaded at these prices (selling at 2.42 wouldn't make too much, if anything, after brokerage). WYN have some pretty exciting growth plans - an announcement on progress or a new deal would be very welcome right about now :)

Patience Nigel. The AGM is on the 26th May, which is not that far away. I'm sure we'll get a progress report then.

alistair85
25-04-2014, 09:16 PM
Every time I come on here it's the same old threads getting hammered, peb, xro, sum etc. What about poor old Wyn? I think Wyn seems to go a little under the radar on ST and has some huge opportunities in the not to distant future.

drswag
26-04-2014, 01:11 PM
Every time I come on here it's the same old threads getting hammered, peb, xro, sum etc. What about poor old Wyn? I think Wyn seems to go a little under the radar on ST and has some huge opportunities in the not to distant future.

With it's proportional standing in my portfolio.. it better! Come on WYN, WIN for me

But you're right, at least it isn't off-topic like the PEB thread

Yoda
27-04-2014, 09:49 PM
I hope the nasdaq downturn on friday wont follow through to WYN. But could hold
most thing down maybe......

robbo24
27-04-2014, 10:40 PM
I hope the nasdaq downturn on friday wont follow through to WYN. But could hold
most thing down maybe......

I had a dream that wyn was doing a secret capital raising for $1. 80.

robbo24
28-04-2014, 08:50 AM
I doubt it's going to be nice at all for any tech/growth stocks today. Watch for a break of $2.13 to backfill that massive gap from last year if this slude continues.

Watching the Nasdaq very carefully as a head and shoulders pattern is close to fully formed and suggests some bad, bad things ahead. Suggest others check it daily and look for a break below 3415 (the "neckline") if they want to trade these kinds of stocks.

Thanks Moosie, I will happily buy WYN from the frightened masses.

alistair85
28-04-2014, 05:58 PM
We all know wynyards the next xero so jump aboard!

alistair85
28-04-2014, 06:10 PM
I would have thought wyns a steal at 2.27!

alistair85
28-04-2014, 07:05 PM
A bit of both. I believe the nasdaq will bounce back this week making 2.27 great buying

alistair85
28-04-2014, 08:31 PM
So is this a prediction or a warning?

winner69
28-04-2014, 08:35 PM
So is this a prediction or a warning?

Not a warning - Janet will do as she is told to keep the bubbles inflated until at least the next election

You be OK for a while longer alistair wih your WYN .....keep buying and only worry when it gets to 4 bucks

alistair85
28-04-2014, 08:49 PM
Thats a worry i wouldnt mind having..

Harvey Specter
01-05-2014, 10:04 AM
Has anyone received a refund from their SPP application.

I am not sure if they are being slow or if I have been allocated the amount I applied for.

zigzag
01-05-2014, 10:17 AM
Has anyone received a refund from their SPP application.

I am not sure if they are being slow or if I have been allocated the amount I applied for.

I got my refund on the 29th April. You can check your allocation on Computershare website.

Harvey Specter
01-05-2014, 10:34 AM
I got my refund on the 29th April. You can check your allocation on Computershare website.Just checked - I got all I applied for ($5k)

alistair85
01-05-2014, 06:35 PM
Currently wyn seems to be making no gains whereas other tech stocks are. Can anyone enlighten me why this might be?

In4a$
01-05-2014, 09:26 PM
Share placement usually pulls the price down, should settle soon. Hopefully head back towards $3 so i can sell the ones i just bought.

tosspot
01-05-2014, 10:05 PM
I wouldnt worry to much. Simply needs an announcement to drive it. Often stocks drift on no news. Hopefully a few new big customers coming up shortly.

alistair85
05-05-2014, 06:00 PM
Good to see my dearest wyn held up well today compared to others. Yep a few new customers would go well about now. I know there are a few in the pipeline

couta1
12-05-2014, 03:01 PM
I sense some panic in the henhouse...
Are there any hens teeth for sale at $2:eek2:

drswag
12-05-2014, 03:03 PM
I sense some panic in the henhouse...

Is this the part where you start rubbing your hands together with an evil grin :sneaky2:

couta1
12-05-2014, 03:18 PM
Haha yup! Lower Bollinger Band @$2.20, might look for a sneaky entry around $2.05 going on past falls. History suggests a ~10% return if timed perfectly.
Is that you at $2.05 for 32.5k shares? You must be sitting on a Diligent kinda cash pile aye Moosie:cool:

alistair85
14-05-2014, 11:45 AM
Looks like wyn may be attempting another dive today :( in need of another announcement fairly soon

psychic
15-05-2014, 09:56 AM
Well it aint "gone" yet Moosie but agree buyers are not stacking up... I'm finding it hard to worry about about WYN. They are all set with cash from the recent SPP (where the big guys saw value at , what $2.70?) and are getting on with the business.
Hoping this is a bit of a drift on no news only. Not a lot of sell pressure either?

Nigel
15-05-2014, 09:58 AM
Well it aint "gone" yet Moosie but agree buyers are not stacking up... I'm finding it hard to worry about about WYN. They are all set with cash from the recent SPP (where the big guys saw value at , what $2.70?) and are getting on with the business.
Hoping this is a bit of a drift on no news only. Not a lot of sell pressure either?

Agreed Psychic. Business still ticking away, slowly but surely making the world a better place.
Nothing to see here. Buy more shares and move along.

BlackPeter
15-05-2014, 10:04 AM
$2.20 is gone (lower bb), buyers looking very thin and the Nasdaq was down overnight. Anyone up for catching some WYN knives today???

not sure, whether I expect a falling knife, more like a continuing erosion (well, at least until the next announcement). Interesting to see that the 12 month target price is dropping as well ($2.35 end of March, now down to $1.85). Just wondering, whether some of the analysts are somewhat cheating while crunching their fundamentals ... I don't think that their was any significant announcement justifying a drop since end of March - just a slight hype reduction ...?

discl: Don't hold, but like the company - but see it still as overpriced ...

Harvey Specter
15-05-2014, 10:25 AM
BlackPeter - whose Target price are you referring too?

WYN have plenty of cash in the bank following the previous capital raising. They will use that to do good things. I will keep holding.

BlackPeter
15-05-2014, 11:12 AM
BlackPeter - whose Target price are you referring too?

WYN have plenty of cash in the bank following the previous capital raising. They will use that to do good things. I will keep holding.

ft.com -

http://markets.ft.com/research/Markets/Tearsheets/Forecasts?s=WYN:NZC

Good luck with holding ... as indicated, I think it is a well run company with good prospects. Agree as well - they have cash and I expect them to do good things with that money. Just not sure, whether I can justify for myself buying their shares at current prices. However - my crystal ball is cloudy and has been wrong before (but luckily more often right than wrong ;)) - so all the best to all holders and DYOR!

Harvey Specter
15-05-2014, 11:39 AM
ft.com -

http://markets.ft.com/research/Markets/Tearsheets/Forecasts?s=WYN:NZC

Good luck with holding ... as indicated, I think it is a well run company with good prospects. Agree as well - they have cash and I expect them to do good things with that money. Just not sure, whether I can justify for myself buying their shares at current prices. However - my crystal ball is cloudy and has been wrong before (but luckily more often right than wrong ;)) - so all the best to all holders and DYOR!Thanks - I wouldn't be buying now either, but I will go with 2 of 3 analysts and continue to hold.

I got in at the IPO and bought a smaller amount in the recent SPP so well above even. The story hasn't changed and as a long term investor, there is no reason to sell.

alistair85
20-05-2014, 01:18 PM
All those that bought in at the spp wont be too happy with the price now!

fiasco
20-05-2014, 01:21 PM
I had purchased some at 2.40, but not inclinded to sell for a year or two. But while still trending down on no news etc, ill wait till TA says before adding further.

alistair85
20-05-2014, 01:23 PM
Buy sides looking very thin too!

Harvey Specter
20-05-2014, 01:39 PM
All those that bought in at the spp wont be too happy with the price now!Same could be said for a lot of people who bought growth stocks 23-3 months ago. Same could also be said a few months after the IPO - I think those people are now smiling ;)

Personally I am happy the company got all the money they need for the forseeable future and expect to see good things.

Disc: ;)

drswag
23-05-2014, 11:25 AM
Wynyard software chosen by leading SEA Police Force

https://www.nzx.com/companies/WYN/announcements/250815

fiasco
23-05-2014, 11:50 AM
That is a big win!

Spoke to a couple clients who are working with WYN and have expressed positive things about WYN's professionalism and approach.

Xerof
23-05-2014, 11:58 AM
Yes, if it is the Police force in Thailand, are we able to call it a bit of a coup?

:ohmy:

alistair85
25-05-2014, 08:05 PM
What we pickn for wyn this week? Im guessing continued green early in the week followed by a small drop back maybe wed\ thurs

brend
25-05-2014, 09:41 PM
Wasn't the shareholders meeting on Friday? anyone have information?

Lost in space
25-05-2014, 09:52 PM
Wasn't the shareholders meeting on Friday? anyone have information?

Understand its tomorrow - Monday 26th

bmrm
26-05-2014, 08:19 AM
Is anyone going to the AGM? Updates please.

couta1
05-06-2014, 10:20 AM
Looks like an icy winter chill has set in over NZ tech stocks, Wyn recent gains on good news gone, SLI nearly back to IPO price ( They had a good positive writeup in stuff this morning) Xro,Dil and ATM say no more,thank goodness the ski season is about to start:cool:

lastmoa
05-06-2014, 10:36 AM
Looks like an icy winter chill has set in over NZ tech stocks, Wyn recent gains on good news gone, SLI nearly back to IPO price ( They had a good positive writeup in stuff this morning) Xro,Dil and ATM say no more,thank goodness the ski season is about to start:cool:

Just picked up some more at $2.10. Yes sure are some wild fluctuations in tech stocks as people bail on fright, it seems. Good time to mop up only on the tech stocks with a good foundation and promising outlook that is somewhat proven.

Bilbo
05-06-2014, 10:38 AM

Ha ha couta1, exactly my sentiments. I plan to spend every spare second on the slopes from now til the end of Sept and not even look at my tech portfolio.

lastmoa
12-06-2014, 10:23 AM
Agree and trying to top up too. They are moving upwards in a very in-demand space with huge opportunity.

another new product from WYN.
cyber crime is now bigger than the global drug trade so if you ever wanted to invest in a high growth industry here is your chance and with the share price down 30% from the highs now is a good opportunity.
disc hold and topping up.

REL: 0830 HRS Wynyard Group Limited

GENERAL: WYN: Wynyard Launches Digital Evidence Investigator

Auckland, 12 June 2014 - Wynyard Group (NZX:WYN) has today launched its
Digital Evidence Investigator software. The product helps law enforcement and
border control agencies process and analyse complex digital evidence from
mobile phones, laptops and other storage devices lawfully seized from persons
of interest in a criminal investigation.

The software forensically extracts and processes data held on devices such as
call and text records, emails, internet and social media history and images
and videos whilst preserving all of the data in its original form. This
preservation is critical if evidence is challenged when in a court of law.

When developing the Digital Evidence Investigator product, Wynyard Group VP
Global Marketing, Saya Wahrlich, said Wynyard worked with police forces
around the world about the challenges they face and built in key product
features to help with areas such as minimising the number of objectionable
images an investigator might need to view in a case.

"Wynyard's solutions currently help some of the world's largest national and
trans-national agencies investigate crimes such as violent and sexual
offences, drug trafficking and sex offences against children.
"The software has the ability to quickly and automatically identify
objectionable material contained in images and videos using digital
signatures. It can also connect to external databases to help identify,
locate and rescue victims of child exploitation.

"By helping law enforcement agencies interrogate and analyse digital content
more effectively they can be even more responsive in tackling offenders,
stopping drug trafficking and protecting children from exploitation."

Other tools inside the software provide the ability to easily and quickly
analyse internet activity including social media, emails, instant messenger
chats including Yahoo and Skype, browser history and Google searches and
connect related evidence from other seized devices and data sources.

Globally, the volume of digital devices seized as part of an investigation is
growing exponentially. This creates challenges for law enforcement agencies
who currently require highly trained staff to process the device, uncover
evidence and ensure legal integrity - a time consuming process often creating
backlogs and delays, said Wahrlich.

"We understand that in some large cities there are more than 50,000 devices
lawfully seized each year and with the increasing number of smart phone users
this number continues to grow.

"Digital Evidence Investigator reduces dependency on forensic specialists by
providing a comprehensive software solution designed for frontline personnel
use. Specialists are freed up to focus on more complex or high profile cases.

"Wynyard's software allows detectives and investigators to examine digital
data enabling evidence from the device to be introduced into the
investigation at an early stage and often while the suspect is still in
custody."

Wynyard Group brought the original technology from the New Zealand Police in
2012 and has since integrated it with its advanced crime analytics platform,
creating a game changing product for the billion dollar global digital
forensics market. Wynyard and New Zealand Police continue to work closely on
new features and enhancements to the product that improve front-line
productivity and capability.
[/COLOR]
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Lost in space
12-06-2014, 02:06 PM
Second announcement for the day: nice tasty contract with Tatts who are in the gambling business both in Aussie $ UK.

One for the bottom draw - sales baseline growing all the time...

https://www.nzx.com/companies/WYN/announcements/251515