PDA

View Full Version : NTL - New Talisman Mine - New board & Directors

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40]

jonu
23-07-2024, 03:04 PM
Very very tiny holder, taken up 2/3rds of right. barely worth mentioning you'll be getting less than $1000 from me :D

Well, we have 1000s of small holders. If they are all doing the same thing it adds up.

Thanks for the support clip.

John Upperton
NTL Director

lurna
23-07-2024, 03:28 PM
[QUOTE=jonu;1062119]Thanks Charlie.

It would be helpful if those who read this thread and who are holders, post as to taking up their rights. No need to mention amounts. I have spoken to many of our large holders, but it would be good to understand the intentions of smaller holders.

Cheers
John Upperton
NTL Director[/QUOTE

I've 'doubled down' 100% and trust eventually I have 'doubled up'.

sandi
23-07-2024, 03:48 PM
[QUOTE=jonu;1062119]Thanks Charlie.

It would be helpful if those who read this thread and who are holders, post as to taking up their rights. No need to mention amounts. I have spoken to many of our large holders, but it would be good to understand the intentions of smaller holders.

Cheers
John Upperton
NTL Director[/QUOTE

I've 'doubled down' 100% and trust eventually I have 'doubled up'.

Bought 85% this morning purchase rest by Friday . Really positive vibe seeing what all have purchased thank you.

Chippie
23-07-2024, 05:55 PM
I only had enough cash avaiable and took up 25% of my entitlement. So 500,000 shares purchased. Looking forward to some good news at the end of the week.

swissboy
23-07-2024, 06:54 PM
I too went in this time with my entitlement of just under 350000 and an extra 16oooo to get more than halve a Mill.
A heck of a lot happier than all the other previous cash raisings.

whatsup
23-07-2024, 10:01 PM
From memory the JORC said 25000 oz and say $1500 Kiwi net after all costs , that in my book says a resource of $37,000,000 over say 5 years $7,000,000 pa for distribution plus what ever is discovered during the next proving programme.

blackcap
24-07-2024, 09:11 AM
From memory the JORC said 25000 oz and say $1500 Kiwi net after all costs , t

Then we better hope the price of gold holds at these levels. Imagine if gold was US $1,800 per ounce.....

I think costs of $2,500 per ounce is quite liberal. I think you have been rather conservative in your estimates but fair call.

Daytr
24-07-2024, 10:29 AM
From memory the JORC said 25000 oz and say $1500 Kiwi net after all costs , that in my book says a resource of $37,000,000 over say 5 years $7,000,000 pa for distribution plus what ever is discovered during the next proving programme.

That will depend on the grade & how much they can extract p.a. of their permitted tonnage under the bulk sampling permit.

High grade quartz vein mining is notoriously unpredictable, so that can pay off big time, or the opposite.

But first they have to confirm the plant they are looking to purchase is up to scratch.

clip
24-07-2024, 04:12 PM
Remind us again what's happening with the plant Daytr, do they first need to check it out and make sure it's working? :p

whatsup
24-07-2024, 05:16 PM
Remind us again what's happening with the plant Daytr, do they first need to check it out and make sure it's working? :p

As far as I know it isnt in the country yet .

whatsup
24-07-2024, 05:21 PM
I think that Matt is posting on H C re NTL under the name of Johnnycomelately, interesting post that are posted dont know if they are correct !

ThaiJohn
24-07-2024, 05:23 PM
I think that Matt is posting on H C re NTL under the name of Johnnycomelately, interesting post that are posted dont know if they are correct ! He's a drunk, aren't ya Matt. Haven't heard from you in ages. Lost my mobile number?

Landyman
24-07-2024, 06:03 PM
As far as I know it isnt in the country yet .

Wont be in country, announcement said it will take 6-7 weeks to ship to NZ after the deal finalises. Fnalisation relies on getting minimum of $2m funding from CR, so likely to be on our shores late Sept.

Weta
24-07-2024, 06:46 PM
I think that Matt is posting on H C re NTL under the name of Johnnycomelately

I believe Johnnycomelately & Stockcomment either have the exact same DNA, or parent/child DNA.

Weta
24-07-2024, 06:53 PM
Wont be in country, announcement said it will take 6-7 weeks to ship to NZ after the deal finalises. Fnalisation relies on getting minimum of $2m funding from CR, so likely to be on our shores late Sept.
Better add another month to your timeline.

NTL hasn't put eyes on the plant yet, which was a precursor to its purchase as well.

Weta
24-07-2024, 06:59 PM

Small holder.

Put in for my full allotment & also applied for an equal amount of oversubscription to get some new hardhats.

Chippie
24-07-2024, 07:04 PM
From 18 June - https://api.nzx.com/public/announcement/432968/attachment/420938/432968-420938.pdf

New Talisman Goldmines Ltd is pleased to announce it has agreed terms for a suitable processing
plant to be used for processing ore from Talisman Mine.
NTL has paid a refundable 10% deposit to the vendor to hold the agreement for 60 days.
The key conditions of the agreement are as follows.
• The purchase is conditional upon NTL conducting a successful Capital Raise
• The purchase is conditional upon a physical inspection of the plant by an NTL
representative.
The plant is offshore, and if the purchase proceeds, NTL has been given an estimated shipping
time of 7-8 weeks, plus time for customs clearance.
It is intended that the plant will be located at the processing site that Terra Firma are preparing for
NTL as announced to the market on 31st May.
The plant operates using modular gravity separation. The plant has a 100 tonnes per day
processing capacity which will be sufficient for the near-term production forecast.
The company is in early discussions with refiners interested in producing dore bars from the high
grade concentrate the plant will produce.
NTL is pleased to be able to secure one of the final elements required to deliver its Strategic Plan,
and now awaits the last key element - a final decision from the Department of Conservation on
NTL’s Access arrangements to Talisman mine.

whatsup
24-07-2024, 08:05 PM
From 18 June - https://api.nzx.com/public/announcement/432968/attachment/420938/432968-420938.pdf

New Talisman Goldmines Ltd is pleased to announce it has agreed terms for a suitable processing
plant to be used for processing ore from Talisman Mine.
NTL has paid a refundable 10% deposit to the vendor to hold the agreement for 60 days.
The key conditions of the agreement are as follows.
• The purchase is conditional upon NTL conducting a successful Capital Raise
• The purchase is conditional upon a physical inspection of the plant by an NTL
representative.
The plant is offshore, and if the purchase proceeds, NTL has been given an estimated shipping
time of 7-8 weeks, plus time for customs clearance.
It is intended that the plant will be located at the processing site that Terra Firma are preparing for
NTL as announced to the market on 31st May.
The plant operates using modular gravity separation. The plant has a 100 tonnes per day
processing capacity which will be sufficient for the near-term production forecast.
The company is in early discussions with refiners interested in producing dore bars from the high
grade concentrate the plant will produce.
NTL is pleased to be able to secure one of the final elements required to deliver its Strategic Plan,
and now awaits the last key element - a final decision from the Department of Conservation on
NTL’s Access arrangements to Talisman mine.

Another brick in the wall.

Ltw
25-07-2024, 03:56 PM
I'm In only small fry but hopefully it works out.
I am a little confused tho:
I have taken my entitlement and added another 300% additional new shares to that - Got an email to say thank you for applying etc. and it goes on to say total payment amount $XXXXXX
one-off payment required by 7pm 26th July

I'm all good with that but it has not confirmed or agreed to the total number of shares I have requested, so do I just pay it and if I do not get my entire allotment they give me some money back or what?

jonu
25-07-2024, 04:15 PM
I'm In only small fry but hopefully it works out.
I am a little confused tho:
I have taken my entitlement and added another 300% additional new shares to that - Got an email to say thank you for applying etc. and it goes on to say total payment amount $XXXXXX
one-off payment required by 7pm 26th July

I'm all good with that but it has not confirmed or agreed to the total number of shares I have requested, so do I just pay it and if I do not get my entire allotment they give me some money back or what?

Hi LTw.

I presume the figure totaled included your over sub $ amount? In the unlikely event that there is no shortfall available, yes, your over sub funds not allocated would be refunded.

John Upperton
NTL Director

Flugenbear
25-07-2024, 04:56 PM
Last decade I was heavily invested in NTL.
I bailed out when I realised Hill was not up to the job. Early July I bought 40,000 shares to have the option to participate in the CR.
Never received any notification of rights from computershare. Have since resolved that with them and subscribed for my 40,000 new shares plus another 160,000.
Just a small dabble but I'd invest more to get this project funded if i knew it had a good chance. I'm sure others are in the same position, bit of a catch 22. Let's see how it goes. If it ends up short other funding options need to be explored, and perhaps there's enough shareholders who could get together in a more open manner.

kiwimalayalee
26-07-2024, 09:15 AM
Last day NTL fam...!!!

Ltw
26-07-2024, 09:27 AM
Hi LTw.

I presume the figure totaled included your over sub $ amount? In the unlikely event that there is no shortfall available, yes, your over sub funds not allocated would be refunded.

John Upperton
NTL Director

Thanks, Jonu

whatsup
26-07-2024, 04:06 PM
7-00 P M closing tonight, 3 hours and counting down to get your issue details and money in .

Toddy
26-07-2024, 04:10 PM
7-00 P M closing tonight, 3 hours and counting down to get your issue details and money in .
Good luck guys.

Will it be 2,4,6,8 mil.

sandi
26-07-2024, 04:46 PM
Good luck guys.

Will it be 2,4,6,8 mil.

It's going to be more !

whatsup
26-07-2024, 04:53 PM
Does someone know something, most of the .019 shares just been scooped up ?

kiwimalayalee
26-07-2024, 10:25 PM
Your welcome...??? :-)

Daytr
27-07-2024, 02:14 PM
Does someone know something, most of the .019 shares just been scooped up ?

A whole $2900 sold for the day.
Must have been a pretty shallow scoop.
Let's hope that's not a metaphor for the mining to come...

whatsup
29-07-2024, 09:37 AM
I would think that an update of the C R will be available before opening this morning, fingers crossed for an acceptable uptake !

Toddy
29-07-2024, 11:07 AM
I would think that an update of the C R will be available before opening this morning, fingers crossed for an acceptable uptake !

What's the odds on them following the CRP strategy and extending the cap raise close dates.

Paint it Black
29-07-2024, 11:24 AM
What's the odds on them following the CRP strategy and extending the cap raise close dates.

It has happened in the past but hopefully not needed this time and would be of limited value if they did. Best to open in up back to the market again imho.

whatsup
29-07-2024, 11:32 AM

Certainly looks like it now with the delay in releasing the C R results !

clip
29-07-2024, 11:47 AM
Closing Date (last day for receipt of applications withpayment)7.00pm (NZST), 26 July 2024
Allotment and issue of New Shares and expected date ofquotation of New Shares on NZX Main Board2 August 2024

The last receipt of applications/payments happened after close of business on a Friday and new shares aren't issued til Friday so not entirely unexpected they don't have an announcement ready first thing Monday. I wouldn't call it a delay as they haven't given a time that the results will be announced

blackcap
29-07-2024, 11:47 AM
Certainly looks like it now with the delay in releasing the C R results !

I think you will find that the company will be waiting on final figures from Computershare (the raise closed Friday PM, and consider Australian investors) so that may take some time and it is not therefore likely that NTL can give the figures before such time they get them. Not sure how long Computershare take with this kind of thing though.

Landyman
29-07-2024, 01:17 PM
In my very optimistic Monday, Im picturing Jonu and co boarding a private jet (painted gold), and headed over to inspect the processing plant with a suitcase of cash to settle the deal. For context, I also see the share price 5x - maybe Im no longer realistic about the world.

tim23
29-07-2024, 01:37 PM
In my very optimistic Monday, Im picturing Jonu and co boarding a private jet (painted gold), and headed over to inspect the processing plant with a suitcase of cash to settle the deal. For context, I also see the share price 5x - maybe Im no longer realistic about the world.

Switch to SMI is my suggestion.

whatsup
29-07-2024, 03:37 PM
Ann out, says NTL C R successful but IMO it was not as high as it could have been, $1.805 raised full steam ahead but a little dissappointing imho, BUT the door is still open for all SHers to subscribe for additional shares on the same C R conditions, this should get some more funds in now that the way forward is clear

Johneycomelately arnt you pleased that despite your best efforts we can at last proceed ..

jonu
29-07-2024, 03:39 PM
Just announced to the exchanges. Thanks to Shareholders for their support.
John Upperton
NTL Director

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/NTL/435232/423583.pdf

NTL RIGHTS ISSUE SUCCESSFUL
NTL is pleased to advise that it has successfully concluded its recent rights issue to existing
eligible shareholders and is now in a position to move forward with its Strategic Plan.
The 1 for 1 rights issue raised $1.805m NZD, comprising of 85,104,270 rights taken up and
oversubscription of 15,036,921. This includes participation from eligible Directors and many
of our top 20 shareholders. The new shares will be issued on 2 August 2024.
“We are grateful to our Shareholders for their strong support for our capital raise, especially
given the constraints upon the company’s largest holder due to his percentage of holding.
This now allows us to move forward immediately with our strategic plan, including conducting
an in person final inspection of the processing plant ahead of a decision to complete the
purchase, finalising our processing site, and commencing bulk sampling on the Mystery Vein
at Talisman, initiating the first meaningful production from the mine in decades” said Samantha
Sharif, Chair of NTL.
NTL will now also allow applications for shortfall on the same terms as the original rights issue
offer and has already received firm interest in shortfall. Enquiries can be made to
alistair@campbellmacpherson.com or phone +64 21 240 2988
The Board intends to ask for shareholder approval at the company ASM in September for
Director participation in the Oversubscription/Shortfall to the amount of at least $150,000 NZD
as required by ASX listing rules.
If you have any queries regarding any of the above, please contact: John Upperton
john@newtalisman.co.nz or phone +64 9 303 1983
Yours sincerely,
Samantha Sharif
Chair
New Talisman Gold Mines Limit

clip
29-07-2024, 04:07 PM
Exciting times. Got the approvals, got the plan, got the proposed plant and got the money to proceed. Best chance NTL has had to "make it" in a long long time. Well done Jonu

whatsup
29-07-2024, 04:32 PM
Exciting times. Got the approvals, got the plan, got the proposed plant and got the money to proceed. Best chance NTL has had to "make it" in a long long time. Well done Jonu

Clip and Im sure with this ann more funds will trickle in now .

Flugenbear
29-07-2024, 05:36 PM
Also looks like directors will take some shortfall.
Gives me more confidence now this has a good chance for success. I'll apply for at least another million of the shortfall.

Paint it Black
29-07-2024, 06:39 PM
Ditto - exciting times indeed now await holders large and small who have had the necessary vision and positivity. Looking forward to the hand brake now being eased on the SP.

Daytr
29-07-2024, 09:30 PM
Wow, I'm gobsmacked after all the chatter on here that they didn't even reach their minimum of what they said success was I.e $2M. So 22% of shareholders supported the raise. The only director that was restricted was Brown, so I assume he is the one that is looking for shareholders to allow to take up $150k worth.

With the top 10 shareholders owing such a large percentage of the company it suggests they didn't come to the party.

Personally I think it's a good thing for shareholders, less dilution and keeps the company honest in regards earning the right by delivering some milestones before having to ask for more, which I would suggest is now quite likely, but by then hopefully there will be more certainty than there is now.

whatsup
29-07-2024, 09:49 PM
Wow, I'm gobsmacked after all the chatter on here that they didn't even reach their minimum of what they said success was I.e $2M. So 22% of shareholders supported the raise. The only director that was restricted was Brown, so I assume he is the one that is looking for shareholders to allow to take up $150k worth.

With the top 10 shareholders owing such a large percentage of the company it suggests they didn't come to the party.

Personally I think it's a good thing for shareholders, less dilution and keeps the company honest in regards earning the right by delivering some milestones before having to ask for more, which I would suggest is now quite likely, but by then hopefully there will be more certainty than there is now.

Dont forget that with last years consolidation of the absolute disaster of the previous fish heads that many current of S Her wont want to have anything to do with NTL now.
IMHO we have raised enough to tick off the majority of the requirements to get us on the way and if we need more funding next year we can undertake another C R at Im picking at a higher price and less dilution.

Paint it Black
29-07-2024, 10:16 PM
Dont forget that with last years consolidation of the absolute disaster of the previous fish heads that many current of S Her wont want to have anything to do with NTL now.
IMHO we have raised enough to tick off the majority of the requirements to get us on the way and if we need more funding next year we can undertake another C R at Im picking at a higher price and less dilution.
The last paragraphs of the ann importantly state that investor interest is already received to pick up the shortfall and subject to an ASM approval the directors are also willing to chip in another $150K. Their ongoing skin in the game commitments and further investor support was due to the success of the CR and must bode well for the future.

Watchful
29-07-2024, 10:30 PM
The only director that was restricted was Brown, so I assume he is the one that is looking for shareholders to allow to take up $150k worth.

Director?

For all you have to say about this company, you might benefit from a little more fact-checking before you post.

blackcap
30-07-2024, 12:22 AM

Your post is full of misinformation and garbage. Brown is not a director. So no, he is not looking for shareholder approval. The approval is required under ASX listing rules which do not normally permit directors to take up shortfall.

Dlownz
30-07-2024, 07:45 AM
I'm not a holder just a close follower but from me memory I agree. Wasn't the minimum 2mill and they were hoping for alot more say 6mil. Dont quote me but Im just not going back to look 😁. But anything under 2mill wasn't enough??

Landyman
30-07-2024, 08:20 AM
By the annual report, if the Top 10 had gone all in (excluding Brown, so 2-10), then would have been just under $2.1m. Everyone has their own financial burdens, so not surprising that it wasnt all in.

When rights were announced, "We now seek your support to raise the minimum of approximately NZ$2m of funds needed to finally bring Talisman into production and realise the potential value of this company for shareholders. If we cannot complete this capital raise, the Board’s view is that there are very few options left for the company." So 1.8m, plus some to come, pretty happy!

Bill Smith
30-07-2024, 09:33 AM
Director?

For all you have to say about this company, you might benefit from a little more fact-checking before you post.

Facts are optional for him. Anything to point the bone at Jonu is fair game.

Daytr
30-07-2024, 10:46 AM
Your post is full of misinformation and garbage. Brown is not a director. So no, he is not looking for shareholder approval. The approval is required under ASX listing rules which do not normally permit directors to take up shortfall.

Fair enough, I knew Brown needed shareholders approval to take up more than the 20% without triggering the takeover rules, so quite right my mistake for conflating the two issues. I e I should have said largest shareholder not director.

Daytr
30-07-2024, 10:57 AM

Where did my post point anything at Jonu?
But now you have raised it.
Jonu spruiked this company for years when it was a complete dog with fleas and lost virtually all its value.

As I said in response to one if his conspiracy theory posts of which there are probably hundreds, the irony is not lost on me that a bunch of share holders is chasing him down a large hole in the ground.

But timing is everything and record gold prices and a reasonably weak NZD might see this thing work if a number of other things come together.
Let's hope the 2nd hand plant is up to scratch as otherwise they will likely have to fork out a lot more than currently budgeted.

whatsup
30-07-2024, 11:24 AM
Where did my post point anything at Jonu?
But now you have raised it.
Jonu spruiked this company for years when it was a complete dog with fleas and lost virtually all its value.

As I said in response to one if his conspiracy theory posts of which there are probably hundreds, the irony is not lost on me that a bunch of share holders is chasing him down a large hole in the ground.

But timing is everything and record gold prices and a reasonably weak NZD might see this thing work if a number of other things come together.
Let's hope the 2nd hand plant is up to scratch as otherwise they will likely have to fork out a lot more than currently budgeted.

Day--, fair enough to point a finger but make sure you point it in the direction where the ball$ up was made, previous fish head directors most if not all who have gone but insist on bad mouthing the company on Hot Copper imho.

Daytr
30-07-2024, 11:32 AM
Day--, fair enough to point a finger but make sure you point it in the direction where the ball$ up was made, previous fish head directors most if not all who have gone but insist on bad mouthing the company on Hot Copper imho.

My post is about judgment. I.e it was obvious to me with one phone call to Matt Hill about 10 years ago that there was no intention to bring the mine into production and even if there was, the scale and the then gold price meant it wasn't going to fly.

In my words at the time it was a dog.
But not to the spruikers who had over invested and no doubt sucked others in with them.

Anyhooo, that's history now and the gold price particularly in NZD terms is much much higher, in fact it's more than doubled.

Flugenbear
30-07-2024, 04:56 PM
Well, shame we aren't all as smart as you Daytr.
But pretty poor performance to rub the noses of those less smart investors that invested, myself included.But hey, this dog is not dead yet, far from it in my opinion, and this is largely due to the drive of Jonu, and I wish him and his team all the best.

Toddy
30-07-2024, 05:43 PM
But pretty poor performance to rub the noses of those less smart investors that invested, myself included.But hey, this dog is not dead yet, far from it in my opinion, and this is largely due to the drive of Jonu, and I wish him and his team all the best.

In my experience, it definitely is very wise to be smart with your hard earned money.
If you are not, then I suggest that you seek professional advice before putting more that say half of one percent of your portfolio into speculative ventures.

Daytr
30-07-2024, 06:05 PM

I'm not rubbing the nose of those invested in good faith. Just those who kept spruiking it because they were too heavily invested.
Anyway the more than doubling of the NZD gold price may have changed things if they can extract & process the gold they think is there.

tim23
30-07-2024, 07:32 PM

That’s a bit rich Bill - you need to read some of Jonus posts - sure he doesn’t need a white knight either.

Paint it Black
30-07-2024, 11:13 PM
That’s a bit rich Bill - you need to read some of Jonus posts - sure he doesn’t need a white knight either.
Maybe a few examples then Tim?

RupertBear
30-07-2024, 11:38 PM
Maybe a few examples then Tim?

Jonu is a prolific poster on the US presidential campaign election thread

https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthread.php?11415-Was-this-the-start-of-a-US-Presidential-campaign

He also posts regularly on the Covid thread.

fish
31-07-2024, 07:22 AM

https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthread.php?11415-Was-this-the-start-of-a-US-Presidential-campaign

They go back a long way.
I remember how he refused to believe any evidence in support of David Bains innocence

jonu
31-07-2024, 08:10 AM
Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post

https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showth...ntial-campaign

They go back a long way.
I remember how he refused to believe any evidence in support of David Bains innocence

Fish, you remember incorrectly.

RupertBear, I am no shrinking violet and even dare to express my opinions in public when my identity is known, rather than hide behind an anonymous alias. I wouldn't bring them to this thread as it is about a gold mine, although my loathing of the previous Labour government is probably pertinent in that regard. Last time I was aware it was a human right to hold opinions that differed from others. We can't be all things to all people.

There are those who have an anonymous pop at me on this thread for things I have said elsewhere on political threads. I consider that cowardly. C'est la vie.

I was also returned as a Director at the previous ASM with more than 99% vote in favour.

John Upperton
NTL Director

whatsup
31-07-2024, 09:19 AM

RupertBear, I am no shrinking violet and even dare to express my opinions in public when my identity is known, rather than hide behind an anonymous alias. I wouldn't bring them to this thread as it is about a gold mine, although my loathing of the previous Labour government is probably pertinent in that regard. Last time I was aware it was a human right to hold opinions that differed from others. We can't be all things to all people.

There are those who have an anonymous pop at me on this thread for things I have said elsewhere on political threads. I consider that cowardly. C'est la vie.

I was also returned as a Director at the previous ASM with more than 99% vote in favour.

John Upperton
NTL Director

Well said John, may the force be with you ( and NTL ! )_

blackcap
31-07-2024, 10:01 AM
They go back a long way.

David Bain. Now there is a polarising figure if any. I am undecided if he did it. I think there is about a 50 50 chance he did. It is fine for people to hold contrary or differing views.

Good on you Jonu for being willing and open to hold views that may differ from from the mainstream.

That is how society advances. If everyone was compliant and thought the same way there would be no diversity.

RupertBear
31-07-2024, 10:12 AM

John Upperton
NTL Director

I made no comment on what you post. I simply directed Paint in Black to the threads you commonly post to if they are so inclined to read them

Bill Smith
31-07-2024, 11:20 AM

No white knightery needed or offered. Just a reminder that day traders posts on NTL are jaundiced against certain directors.

Bill Smith
31-07-2024, 11:34 AM
I made no comment on what you post. I simply directed Paint in Black to the threads you commonly post to if they are so inclined to read them

Does that statement identify you as a stalker or a troll?

Paint it Black
31-07-2024, 11:36 AM
No white knightery needed or offered. Just a reminder that day traders posts on NTL are jaundiced against certain directors.

I was asking Tim if he could come up with some ill informed aggressive comment from Jonu on NTL (implied as this is the thread we are on). Received nothing to date nor do I expect to.

Daytr
31-07-2024, 12:13 PM

Quite correct and imo justifiably.
But my post you replied to didn't reference or infer anything against Jonu, so perhaps it's you that are suffering from the yellow sickness and I'm not referring to gold fever.

Bill Smith
31-07-2024, 12:52 PM
Quite correct and imo justifiably.
But my post you replied to didn't reference or infer anything against Jonu, so perhaps it's you that are suffering from the yellow sickness and I'm not referring to gold fever.

I'm comfortable with my views on the Chinese community. (Close relatives are part Chinese). Not necessary for you to display such crappy racism.

Daytr
31-07-2024, 12:55 PM

John Upperton
NTL Director

As I said it's about judgment or lack of.
What you see as brave, I see as foolish in your position.

Anyhooo we all can be fully transparent if we choose and I'm not embarrassed by anything I post so it wouldn't bother me one bit if people knew who I was, after all no one likes being called a coward...

Daytr
31-07-2024, 01:16 PM
I'm comfortable with my views on the Chinese community. (Close relatives are part Chinese). Not necessary for you to display such crappy racism.

I'm not sure if you are joking or not or you really like seeing something that isn't there. Perhaps you and Jonu have a lot in common. 🤣🤣🤣

Why would you jump to that conclusion?
Yellow sickness being jaundice....
You know when someone has jaundice their skin turns a little yellow.

Boy I've seen it all now.
Nutters club.

Flugenbear
31-07-2024, 05:00 PM
I'd be interested to know if anyone else is considering applying for further shares from the shortfall?

tim23
31-07-2024, 05:28 PM
I was asking Tim if he could come up with some ill informed aggressive comment from Jonu on NTL (implied as this is the thread we are on). Received nothing to date nor do I expect to.
Wrong Bill - you and I both know I was referring to the wider Sharetrader forum.

RupertBear
31-07-2024, 05:41 PM
Does that statement identify you as a stalker or a troll?

What a stupid comment.

I can assure you I am not stalking Jonu nor am I a troll.

I follow this thread because I was a holder.

I follow the Covid thread because I was a doctor and value reading what other people think about Covid and Covid vaccinations. Both Snoopy and Fish have posted some very valuable comments.

I also follow The US Election thread because it interests me.

I also follow many other threads because they interest me and I value hearing what other people think.

End of story

dubya
31-07-2024, 06:03 PM
What a stupid comment.

I can assure you I am not stalking Jonu nor am I a troll.

I follow this thread because I was a holder.

I follow the Covid thread because I was a doctor and value reading what other people think about Covid and Covid vaccinations. Both Snoopy and Fish have posted some very valuable comments.

I also follow The US Election thread because it interests me.

I also follow many other threads because they interest me and I value hearing what other people think.

End of story

Well said RupertBear.
There's some very strange dudes post on this thread.

NTL wanted 2 million, hoped for 8, got 1.8, but it's still called a success 🤣 Lmao.
All it will do is pay wages and administration for the next 12 months.
Capital raise again next year!?

Where's all the posters who were 'fizzing at the bung' over the NTL "cash flow neutral" statement from last year???!!!

Daytr
31-07-2024, 06:28 PM
Well said RupertBear.
There's some very strange dudes post on this thread.

NTL wanted 2 million, hoped for 8, got 1.8, but it's still called a success 🤣 Lmao.
All it will do is pay wages and administration for the next 12 months.
Capital raise again next year!?

Where's all the posters who were 'fizzing at the bung' over the NTL "cash flow neutral" statement from last year???!!!

Considering it was only $1.8M it will be interesting to see how much the directors took up.