PDA

View Full Version : TSK - TASK Group Holdings

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Hello123
24-09-2020, 10:26 AM
Could anyone provide some information on where we can watch the Fireside chat tomorrow?

Baa_Baa
24-09-2020, 11:02 AM
Could anyone provide some information on where we can watch the Fireside chat tomorrow?

This sort of stuff is always on their website: https://www.plexure.com/resource/webinar/virtual-roundtable-super-indo/

Hello123
24-09-2020, 11:06 AM
This sort of stuff is always on their website: https://www.plexure.com/resource/webinar/virtual-roundtable-super-indo/

Im quite familiar with the website.

last webinar i used a link but i can not remember how, this page states you must register with a business email which i do not have.

Baa_Baa
24-09-2020, 11:10 AM
Im quite familiar with the website.

last webinar i used a link but i can not remember how, this page states you must register with a business email which i do not have.

Just register with your personal email, makes no difference. Your 'link' last time was probably to a recording after the live event.

Hello123
24-09-2020, 11:36 AM
Just register with your personal email, makes no difference. Your 'link' last time was probably to a recording after the live event.

I watched it live, It will not allow me to with a personal email.

I have emailed info@plexure and see if they respond will share any links.

Hello123
24-09-2020, 07:16 PM
"I have forwarded your email to our team based in the US, who handles the sign ups. It’s middle of the night there, but they will action this overnight NZ and will come back to you. There will be an email waiting for you in your inbox first thing tomorrow morning."

If they send me a link ill post it on here, if you are registered it would be nice if you could post a link when its available.

jimdog31
25-09-2020, 08:41 AM
Anybody else watching?? Is it me or what is this presentation actually telling us? lots of "partnering" "journey" etc. But wheres the hard data??

Hello123
25-09-2020, 01:54 PM
If anyone is interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goR9Dy9wt_s

Leftfield
25-09-2020, 03:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goR9Dy9wt_s (https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv% 3DgoR9Dy9wt_s%26fbclid%3DIwAR0F-DND68zYek6IKTTOO9i4km5pTSfMj4iu2FGFO5JGK0tTLHmYF_x XXX0&h=AT0b75k9rAzg08-7es4yWWJEF2z3V_Y6rkE62ipkUZBPscDfCL-odn1pGJDmmH8jIoZtdTJafPgL7Bm1zHMe7kzh_0-E82bxfbJg37g7Qzr_Ya7wZ9cP68jeTEdIzAC3&__tn__=-UK-R&c[0]=AT25mJhlHBp7TT4lIt0l93W8_9ZRyOA853KDGOv24UOht7r5q 3Ysv4kPHGylPAAj0l4_mj4nTlX0BoZd9vx_GyaSUJXDHny2BG4 HU3IlVc0E4CZ2qXOSSOnOkyCjN7vfMKks8Ccr3KwU3omFiq7Hx u3Jd6nFNeSlYBna5-EGK20QM9P99oa44TR_vHgZAjVGIBJUhNePupdwaRoF) Here is the link to the video of the chat this morning.

If anyone is interested.

I suspect that the real driver for SP potential appreciation will be the up and coming cap raise and ASX IPO. We'll learn more in Oct.

Hello123
25-09-2020, 03:18 PM
I suspect that the real driver for SP potential appreciation will be the up and coming cap raise and ASX IPO. We'll learn more in Oct.

So do i, may even hear something late next week if we are lucky.

Baa_Baa
25-09-2020, 03:44 PM
If anyone is interested.

Wow, I've spent a lot of my life delivering IT enabled business solutions and I'd have to say those endorsements from the CEO of Super Indo would be to die for.

Wait until the parent company gets a wiff of the results Plexure are enabling for Super Indo, look at the sheer scale of Ahold Delhaize! https://www.aholddelhaize.com/en/home/

Hello123
25-09-2020, 03:55 PM
Wow, I've spent a lot of my life delivering IT enabled business solutions and I'd have to say those endorsements from the CEO of Super Indo would be to die for.

Wait until the parent company gets a wiff of the results Plexure are enabling for Super Indo, look at the sheer scale of Ahold Delhaize! https://www.aholddelhaize.com/en/home/

Yes and look at food lion alone i'm sure that would be a big target in the USA

tango
29-09-2020, 04:02 PM
I haven’t listened to this yet.
A quarterly product update from Plexure

https://youtu.be/Xf5OFoHeZ4c

Hello123
29-09-2020, 04:07 PM
I haven’t listened to this yet.
A quarterly product update from Plexure

https://youtu.be/Xf5OFoHeZ4c

Nice tango will watch this tonight.

Baa_Baa
01-10-2020, 09:08 PM
ASX listing not far away now, could easily be a Rerate above $2 AUD.

Chuckles
01-10-2020, 09:32 PM
Are you that are holding looking for a long or short post ASX listing?

Hello123
01-10-2020, 09:54 PM
ASX listing not far away now, could easily be a Rerate above $2 AUD.

I'm thinking we hear something next week as they said would be late September, early October.

When it comes to SP I would be happy with over 2$ Nz this time next year.

Hello123
01-10-2020, 09:56 PM
Are you that are holding looking for a long or short post ASX listing?

I am going LONG!

Chuckles
02-10-2020, 12:23 PM
Agreed I am long on PLX.

yuj4
02-10-2020, 12:28 PM
long me too.

Checkmate
04-10-2020, 09:03 AM
Accumulating a bit before ASX listing because I know it’s going to get hyped.

CamNZ
05-10-2020, 02:07 PM

Doing the same myself, ASX listing is getting closer and closer! Feeling optimistic here.

Chuckles
06-10-2020, 05:56 PM
Agreed. I'm most likely going to buy a couple more lots this week to top up also. PLX SP has been trading in a narrow 3c-4c sideways channel for a little while so little action to be seen but promising that there are few weak hands and more ASX listing holders keeping the SP steady. I love a good speculative play!

Hello123
06-10-2020, 06:16 PM
NZ offer should be announced this week.

Chuckles
06-10-2020, 06:23 PM

I wonder what the pricing will be...?

Baa_Baa
06-10-2020, 06:30 PM

Also a high possibility that some new ‘good news’ accompanies the ASX IPO, to spruik the listing, put some hype into it. Gotta get the Aussie punters and instos fired up!

Best part is anticipating whether existing shareholders get a chance to participate at a discount to market. That’s what has put a cap on the recent SP action imo. Basically now you’re buying a bet that you can buy more at a discount. If you’re buying now, maybe keep some cash reserves aside for the ASX IPO.

Exciting times!

Checkmate
06-10-2020, 07:59 PM
My neutral DCF valuation at $1.46 is looking good now. Pessimistic was $1.06 and optimistic is $2.6 per share.. I’m feeling optimistic now, especially with the ASX listing lurking...

Checkmate
06-10-2020, 08:01 PM
Also a high possibility that some new ‘good news’ accompanies the ASX IPO, to spruik the listing, put some hype into it. Gotta get the Aussie punters and instos fired up!

Best part is anticipating whether existing shareholders get a chance to participate at a discount to market. That’s what has put a cap on the recent SP action imo. Basically now you’re buying a bet that you can buy more at a discount. If you’re buying now, maybe keep some cash reserves aside for the ASX IPO.

Exciting times!
good idea, I’m working my way back in after selling for an 80% profit �� which could’ve been almost 300%!!!

Hello123
06-10-2020, 08:35 PM
Remember Should the Company decide to proceed with the IPO, it is expected that any IPO offer will open in late September/early October with the ASX listing (and NZX secondary listing) in place by late October/early November this is why i am strongly suspecting the offer this week if not absolute latest next week.

CamNZ
06-10-2020, 09:25 PM
Remember Should the Company decide to proceed with the IPO, it is expected that any IPO offer will open in late September/early October with the ASX listing (and NZX secondary listing) in place by late October/early November this is why i am strongly suspecting the offer this week if not absolute latest next week.

Yes, but they did say it will be dependent on the market conditions and them getting regulatory approval.

sommelier
06-10-2020, 10:17 PM
Are there any barriers to regulatory approval?

Paradox
07-10-2020, 03:16 PM

Seller side drying up lately and a quick run to $1.50 appears likely.

Disc: hold some

Paradox
07-10-2020, 03:16 PM
Are there any barriers to regulatory approval?

None that is apparent

CamNZ
07-10-2020, 04:07 PM
Seller side drying up lately and a quick run to $1.50 appears likely.

Some large parcels passed through, breaking through the resistance at $1.42

Alpha
07-10-2020, 04:23 PM
Dam I was just arranging some funds this week to place a buy before this happened. Oh well.....

sb9
07-10-2020, 04:24 PM
Holy...broke through the 1.50 resistance very easily!!

Paradox
07-10-2020, 04:28 PM

Looks like some news is imminent...

Leftfield
07-10-2020, 04:29 PM

Something exciting about to happen.

I've had a great run so far............ First purchase at 17.5 c 1/10/2018. Up 720% since then!

Go you good thing! :t_up:

Baa_Baa
07-10-2020, 04:32 PM

Classic low volume and wide spread on the Sell side, high volume and tight spread on the Buy side. The buyers realise they can't sit and wait for the sellers to come down to them, they have to act and rise to meet the Ask, or get left behind, then the SP 'steps up' quickly.

winner69
07-10-2020, 04:33 PM
Holy moly ....what’s up

Anybody heard from whatsup lately?

Baa_Baa
07-10-2020, 04:34 PM
Looks like some news is imminent...

An IPO and ASX listing is enough 'imminent news'? But maybe something juicy thrown in as well to spruik the IPO.

Leftfield
07-10-2020, 04:40 PM
An IPO and ASX listing is enough 'imminent news'? But maybe something juicy thrown in as well to spruik the IPO.

My thinking is another major customer buying a strategic stake..... (or McD upping theirs.) Pure speculation and dreams tho'. Interesting times!!

Alpha
07-10-2020, 04:45 PM
Here we go 1.56

Checkmate
07-10-2020, 05:13 PM
Awesome, a little pop, glad I bought some more shares today. But also quietly gutted I don’t have my original shares I purchased way back in 2016 or so.. lol. But eventually I’ll be glad I purchased some “back in 2020”.
this could potentially blow up like push pay or the likes couldn’t it?

Paradox
07-10-2020, 05:20 PM
Awesome, a little pop, glad I bought some more shares today. But also quietly gutted I don’t have my original shares I purchased way back in 2016 or so.. lol. But eventually I’ll be glad I purchased some “back in 2020”.
this could potentially blow up like push pay or the likes couldn’t it?

Looks promising for an easy $2 finish by end of the week assuming some good news comes out; sell side fully dried up now

Checkmate
07-10-2020, 05:23 PM
Looks promising for an easy $2 finish by end of the week assuming some good news comes out; sell side fully dried up now
That would be nice!
Personal note: I am never selling these shares I have now! Haha.

RupertBear
07-10-2020, 05:25 PM
That would be nice!
Personal note: I am never selling these shares I have now! Haha.

I have been saying the same thing to myself Checkmate!! :D

tango
07-10-2020, 05:28 PM
Ha! I put in an order at $1.40 yesterday to add to my holding and it didn’t go through. Now... the price has rocketed on no news. Suggests some insider word. I would guess that PLX had a meeting with a broker who is recommending all their clients buy PLX

If only I had put in $1.41 buy LOL. I was out all day yesterday and today and only just saw the run. Very exciting

Alpha
07-10-2020, 05:29 PM
I also am gutted took a bit of a profit after buying in under $1 dollar. Wish I had of just left it where it was. But all part of the game I guess. Still learning.

Lion_graf
07-10-2020, 05:36 PM
Ha! I put in an order at $1.40 yesterday to add to my holding and it didn’t go through. Now... the price has rocketed on no news. Suggests some insider word. I would guess that PLX had a meeting with a broker who is recommending all their clients buy PLX

If only I had put in $1.41 buy LOL. I was out all day yesterday and today and only just saw the run. Very exciting

I had an order at 1.41 all day and yesterday and it didnt go through. Even though i saw shares being sold at that. Very fustrating

Paradox
07-10-2020, 05:40 PM

Sorry, I got the last lot of $1.40s on Monday and yesterday 11:15am;

If ASX listing isn’t confirmed, this will come down as quickly as it went up...

tango
07-10-2020, 06:06 PM
I had an order at 1.41 all day and yesterday and it didnt go through. Even though i saw shares being sold at that. Very fustrating

Are you with direct broking? I am having serious doubts about their systems. I will see my order sitting there and others being processed and I am beginning to wonder if their system is broken

tango
07-10-2020, 06:08 PM
Sorry, I got the last lot of $1.40s on Monday and yesterday 11:15am;

If ASX listing isn’t confirmed, this will come down as quickly as it went up...

I had my order in before 10 am yesterday and saw others being traded at $1.40 but mine never made it through. It was a large enough o that I thought I might of at least have got a partial fill

Hoop
07-10-2020, 06:29 PM
Are you with direct broking? I am having serious doubts about their systems. I will see my order sitting there and others being processed and I am beginning to wonder if their system is broken

I'm also having buy/sell issues with Direct Broking..Might be time to go somewhere else.

Hello123
07-10-2020, 06:59 PM
If you wanted to buy in you should have weeks ago, this was always going to happen.

When PLX goes up there are not many brakes to slow it down!

Be great to see 1.65 by end tomorrow or even better the IPO news, still confident in this coming by the end of next week!

Lion_graf
07-10-2020, 07:17 PM

Nope, sharesies. Market depth shows me all these little grabbers buying 1 or 2 shares and getting through. How can they go through but not someone with a big parcel.

Question is with no sellers until the $1.80 mark is it possible this is going to have a pull back? How can we get in again? Pe of 225 already.. no news apart from what was already known..

Had an order for 1.390 that took two weeks to complete..

Really enjoyed the quarterly update posted on youtube a few days ago.

jimdog31
07-10-2020, 07:53 PM
I'm also having buy/sell issues with Direct Broking..Might be time to go somewhere else.

Ive had some interesting conversations with them recently.... they often have “market orders” that they fill first that dont show in the depth.... one in particular im certain is a director seling down large parcel (diff share). I also tried to make a big order a couple of pips off the market price and they wouldnt place it until the price got closer. Asb doesnt seem to do this

Baa_Baa
07-10-2020, 08:28 PM
Ive had some interesting conversations with them recently.... they often have “market orders” that they fill first that dont show in the depth.... one in particular im certain is a director seling down large parcel (diff share). I also tried to make a big order a couple of pips off the market price and they wouldnt place it until the price got closer. Asb doesnt seem to do this

I’m not sure whether you’re talking about PLX, possibly not, but today was a schooling in supply demand. It was plainly obvious the sell side was thin and spread out, conversely the buy side was tight and stacked. You only need a couple of punters to step into the ask, and that leaves all the bids behind. When this happens, if you want some you have to match the ask, at market. Pussy footing around a click or two behind the bid and look what happens! Tomorrow it costs a lot more. I’d expect the ask side to fill below where it is now, But the base is reset to ATH, with the IPO and ASX listing around the corner. FOMO is real.

Paradox
07-10-2020, 08:54 PM
Nope, sharesies. Market depth shows me all these little grabbers buying 1 or 2 shares and getting through. How can they go through but not someone with a big parcel.

Question is with no sellers until the $1.80 mark is it possible this is going to have a pull back? How can we get in again? Pe of 225 already.. no news apart from what was already known..

I guess some sellers will emerge in the morning north of $1.70, however with the tech sector rally everywhere $2 on ASX listing won’t be shocking. For those wanting a punt, buy at market price, put a stop loss, wait for ASX debut.

tango
08-10-2020, 12:47 AM

YESSSS. It may simply be the way Direct Broking are reporting the trades but it seems to me that I have had a lot of very frustrating trades where I can see other trades going through and my trade is overlooked.
Yesterday I noticed one trade that said the order hadn't been filled, but I had seen that exact quantity and price go through. When I looked at the trades it said that it had traded but the orders showed that 0 had gone through.

It's the hassle of setting up an account that puts me off but it would be worth it...

tango
08-10-2020, 12:49 AM

If you are doing decent sized trades you would probably find ASB or Direct Broking cheaper. You get free market depth. That saves you $60 pa right off the bat. Let alone the other annual fees with Sharesies

tango
08-10-2020, 12:55 AM
I’m not sure whether you’re talking about PLX, possibly not, but today was a schooling in supply demand. It was plainly obvious the sell side was thin and spread out, conversely the buy side was tight and stacked. You only need a couple of punters to step into the ask, and that leaves all the bids behind. When this happens, if you want some you have to match the ask, at market. Pussy footing around a click or two behind the bid and look what happens! Tomorrow it costs a lot more. I’d expect the ask side to fill below where it is now, But the base is reset to ATH, with the IPO and ASX listing around the corner. FOMO is real.

I certainly wish I had put the bid up 1 cent but I was busy all day and didn't have time to check market activity. However, I don't have FOMO. I already own a decent portion of shares and I know there will be other opportunities. Especially, if Trump crashes the US market again and it flows over into New Zealand

jimdog31
08-10-2020, 07:10 AM
YESSSS. It may simply be the way Direct Broking are reporting the trades but it seems to me that I have had a lot of very frustrating trades where I can see other trades going through and my trade is overlooked.
Yesterday I noticed one trade that said the order hadn't been filled, but I had seen that exact quantity and price go through. When I looked at the trades it said that it had traded but the orders showed that 0 had gone through.

It's the hassle of setting up an account that puts me off but it would be worth it...

what was the ticker tango?

Getty
08-10-2020, 08:41 AM

Don't be afraid to ring them on 0800 805777 to chase them along, if you feel your order is not actioned when it should be.
As you probably already know, your order is time stamped, even if you alter it, and if an unreasonable time passes, where you have met the market, like 10 minutes, you can ask for compensation.

Always remember though, that say your order is at the top of the que at $1.41 to buy, and trades are going through at that price, it may be because someone is flicking in orders to buy @ $1.42 to beat you.

Checkmate
08-10-2020, 09:02 AM
Direct broking is absolutely horrendous. The amount of money you pay per trade you should get good service. I’m almost looking to head to sharesies..

jimdog31
08-10-2020, 09:11 AM
Direct broking is absolutely horrendous. The amount of money you pay per trade you should get good service. I’m almost looking to head to sharesies..

I switched from asb to direct, the saving of 1% per trade comes at the cost of order execution ive found

Alpha
08-10-2020, 10:07 AM
Bit of a pull back this am

Lion_graf
08-10-2020, 10:22 AM

I can't complain with sharesies. Can easily have the market depth from ASB. And then an annual fee of 30 a year is nothing.

The user friendliness and ability to buy smaller parcels while I'm at work (nice big font). Takes me about 5 clicks to see market depth and place an order giving me the ability to average down on stocks like ATM recently when I'm unsure how much further it will drop 😎.

dobby41
08-10-2020, 10:35 AM
I can't complain with sharesies. Can easily have the market depth from ASB. And then an annual fee of 30 a year is nothing.

I prefer to own the shares in my name.

Lion_graf
08-10-2020, 10:38 AM

Fair enough. Apart from shareholder voting I've still managed to be a guest at most AGMs. Not worried if sharesies goes bankrupt, money is still held in a custodial.

Checkmate
08-10-2020, 10:48 AM
Bit of a pull back this am
Very little volume, most likely sharesies investors, small parcel sizes lol.

Checkmate
08-10-2020, 10:50 AM
Yeah I do too, but I definitely am using Hatch for my US investing lol. I can’t justify $70USD per trade anymore on DB.

Chuckles
08-10-2020, 11:07 AM
Anyone still looking at buying to top up? If so, what is the target buy at current levels?

Leftfield
08-10-2020, 11:36 AM
Anyone still looking at buying to top up? If so, what is the target buy at current levels?

Prefer to wait for firm news.....

Paradox
08-10-2020, 11:46 AM

I have enough for now. If it goes down to $1.40s due to impatient sellers, I’ll continue topping up. ASX news will propel this too fast before one could even blink.

artemis
08-10-2020, 01:10 PM
One recent global company that transitioned to the ASX is Xero. The share price took off and more than tripled in only 2.5 years. Plexure who knows, but it has some big global clients already and seems to be delivering for them.

NXZ should be looking over its shoulder ....

sb9
08-10-2020, 03:56 PM
One recent global company that transitioned to the ASX is Xero. The share price took off and more than tripled in only 2.5 years. Plexure who knows, but it has some big global clients already and seems to be delivering for them.

NXZ should be looking over its shoulder ....

When asked the question in recent ike GPS ASM, Glenn Milnes did not rule out the possibility of shifting to ASX as primary listing, depending on various factors.

tango
08-10-2020, 04:31 PM

$1.40 is my top price. I’m not buying on rumours. If there is a substantial update then I may increase my bid.

tango
09-10-2020, 10:32 AM
Don't be afraid to ring them on 0800 805777 to chase them along, if you feel your order is not actioned when it should be.
As you probably already know, your order is time stamped, even if you alter it, and if an unreasonable time passes, where you have met the market, like 10 minutes, you can ask for compensation.

Always remember though, that say your order is at the top of the que at $1.41 to buy, and trades are going through at that price, it may be because someone is flicking in orders to buy @ $1.42 to beat you.

Good points, thank you.
I hadn't considered that others could be putting in higher bids that are being filled at the price I have offered.

I didn't know that I can get compensation for orders not processed. I will keep that in mind and phone DB next time.

Alpha
09-10-2020, 11:31 AM
Is that just through Direct Brokering? Will ASB do the same. I swear there have been a few times they have stuffed up and it has cost me.

Getty
09-10-2020, 01:04 PM
Ask, and yee shall receive.

Remember, they are your servants, not your master.

fodd56
12-10-2020, 04:35 PM
Wondering if I’m missing something here... I emailed Sharesies asking “ what would happen if a NZX listed company I have shares moves to the ASX, what would happen to my shares” which the reply was “As Sharesies doesn’t currently have the ASX listed on its platform, you would need to sell your shares by the time the company is removed from NZX, if you don’t do this is time we will sell them for you”
This would mean if you have PLX through Sharesies hoping for a big jump before and after they list on the ASX it may get a bit disappointing!

Leftfield
13-10-2020, 11:17 AM
Wondering if I’m missing something here... I emailed Sharesies asking “ what would happen if a NZX listed company I have shares moves to the ASX, what would happen to my shares” which the reply was “As Sharesies doesn’t currently have the ASX listed on its platform, you would need to sell your shares by the time the company is removed from NZX, if you don’t do this is time we will sell them for you”
This would mean if you have PLX through Sharesies hoping for a big jump before and after they list on the ASX it may get a bit disappointing!

I may well be wrong but my recollection is that PLX were proposing a dual listing NZX and ASX. In which case you have no prob's.
I suggest you check the original announcement from PLX.

Hello123
13-10-2020, 11:35 AM

Its a dual listing.

Chuckles
13-10-2020, 01:09 PM

"This may involve Plexure moving its primary listing from the New Zealand Stock Exchange (NZX) to the ASX and re-classifying its current NZX listing as an NZX Foreign Exempt listing, which would allow its shares to continue to be quoted on the NZX."

Either way if you have PLX in Sharesies you can always use their "Transfer Out" service for $5 if PLX does not remain as a NZX FEL.

Hello123
13-10-2020, 01:17 PM
Come on tomorrow or Thursday!

fodd56
13-10-2020, 01:43 PM
Thanks for the replies! Good to know

Checkmate
14-10-2020, 01:47 PM
When is there going to be an announcement? I am getting antsy for the ASX listing lol. I see Craig is presenting at a conference today at 2pm...
Plexure's CEO Craig Herbison will presenting at Market Eye's TechOpps conference on Wednesday, Oct 14 at 2pm NZT.

The conference is bringing together some of technology's finest leaders who are changing the way businesses and people operate during these unprecedented times.

Register here: https://bit.ly/3iPvN35

Hello123
14-10-2020, 02:04 PM
When is there going to be an announcement? I am getting antsy for the ASX listing lol. I see Craig is presenting at a conference today at 2pm...
Plexure's CEO Craig Herbison will presenting at Market Eye's TechOpps conference on Wednesday, Oct 14 at 2pm NZT.

The conference is bringing together some of technology's finest leaders who are changing the way businesses and people operate during these unprecedented times.

Register here: https://bit.ly/3iPvN35

Still holding out for this week! but honestly could be next month with Plexure timelines!

sb9
14-10-2020, 02:50 PM
Still holding out for this week! but honestly could be next month with Plexure timelines!

I wouldn't hold out timeline re any updates from the company, they'll put it out as and when any new material information eventuates, until then BAU.

Checkmate
15-10-2020, 02:27 PM
Anyone think this can pull off a Pushpay-like run after listing one ASX? I’ve got a price target at $3 short term.. but I think with a bit of a capital injection we could see low teens in future. Who else?

Hello123
15-10-2020, 02:37 PM
Anyone think this can pull off a Pushpay-like run after listing one ASX? I’ve got a price target at $3 short term.. but I think with a bit of a capital injection we could see low teens in future. Who else?

I would be happy with 3$ by the end of next year.

As Craig stated in the last meeting there really concentrating on pushing growth over profit at this moment via marketing to new customers ETC.

Lows teens is a absolute best case scenario for me lets hope!

winner69
15-10-2020, 07:38 PM
Our Jayne to head the new Virgin

https://www.smh.com.au/business/companies/not-a-virgin-bain-plays-everyone-in-breathtaking-corporate-bait-20201015-p565eq.html

Shame the A2 Board didn’t agree with her way forward and got rid of her .....A2 never been the same again and having a caretaker CEO was a big mistake and backward step.

Hello123
15-10-2020, 08:05 PM

https://www.smh.com.au/business/companies/not-a-virgin-bain-plays-everyone-in-breathtaking-corporate-bait-20201015-p565eq.html

Shame the A2 Board didn’t agree with her way forward and got rid of her .....A2 never been the same again and having a caretaker CEO was a big mistake and backward step.

I don't think Plexure will be teaming up with A2 anytime soon haha.

jimdog31
15-10-2020, 08:12 PM

They may need to to get that share price backup

winner69
15-10-2020, 08:17 PM

My bad

Jayne would have sorted out Plexure though

Waltzing
16-10-2020, 07:58 AM
i thought jane drank all the champagne...:eek2: dont take the job unless its french...

BlackPeter
16-10-2020, 09:02 AM

Are there any threads out there you didn't post this to? Just wondering about its relevance for this thread? Do you expect PLX to nosedive like AIR or to suffer a short attack like A2?

winner69
16-10-2020, 09:29 AM
Are there any threads out there you didn't post this to? Just wondering about its relevance for this thread? Do you expect PLX to nosedive like AIR or to suffer a short attack like A2?

I said my bad .... but didn’t apologise profusely

Anyway I though thread relevance went out of fashion with Covid ....free for all’s are better. ....but suppose some need a structured regimented and orderly life

artemis
16-10-2020, 09:32 AM
I said my bad .... but didn’t apologise profusely

Anyway I though thread relevance went out of fashion with Covid ....free for all’s are better. ....but suppose some need a structured regimented and orderly life

Social media is grand for a regimented and orderly life.

Waltzing
16-10-2020, 09:34 AM
yes , ahh no, i mean , for goodness sake please stay on topic. we will be moderated, always drink your french champagne in moderation, that should be the Jane message.

winner69
16-10-2020, 09:43 AM
yes , ahh no, i mean , for goodness sake please stay on topic. we will be moderated, always drink your french champagne in moderation, that should be the Jane message.

You having a champagne breakfast or something

Checkmate
16-10-2020, 10:40 AM
Hey guys and girls, does anyone have an idea what analysts if any cover Plexure? Had a look through Craig’s, Forsyth, FNZC etc and there’s absolutely nothing.

Leftfield
16-10-2020, 11:15 AM
Hey guys and girls, does anyone have an idea what analysts if any cover Plexure? Had a look through Craig’s, Forsyth, FNZC etc and there’s absolutely nothing.

Suspect it's way too small for them (yet). I recall talking to a broker years ago and he said ATM never even entered their radar till it was over $4.00 (by then I was about 800% up.)

Those of us who like small cap stocks thrive on brokers ignorance.

That said the reason PLX is courting ASX listing is to change brokers perceptions and us small people will hopefully enjoy the ride.

MauroNZ
16-10-2020, 05:04 PM
Suspect it's way too small for them (yet). I recall talking to a broker years ago and he said ATM never even entered their radar till it was over $4.00 (by then I was about 800% up.)

Those of us who like small cap stocks thrive on brokers ignorance.

That said the reason PLX is courting ASX listing is to change brokers perceptions and us small people will hopefully enjoy the ride.

Hey LeftField that sounds in line with what Jim Slater recommends on his book The Zulu Principle (thanks to Percy).

The summary of the principle is the one below, but unsure if applies to PLX:

A low PEG (price-earnings ratio relative to the growth rate) below, say, 0.75
A prospective price-earnings ratio of not less than 20 – “the preferred range for a P/E is 10-20 with forecast growth rates of 15-30%”. He is wary where growth exceeds these levels, as that sort of growth rate is usually unsustainable.
Strong cash flow per share in excess of earnings per share (EPS), both for the last reported year and for the five-year average.
Strong financial liquidity evidenced by positive cash or gearing below 50%, although exceptions are made where a stock is unusually cash generative or there are pending asset sales.

Would you mind commenting on this please?.

Leftfield
16-10-2020, 08:25 PM
Hey LeftField that sounds in line with what Jim Slater recommends on his book The Zulu Principle (thanks to Percy).

The summary of the principle is the one below, but unsure if applies to PLX:

A low PEG (price-earnings ratio relative to the growth rate) below, say, 0.75
A prospective price-earnings ratio of not less than 20 – “the preferred range for a P/E is 10-20 with forecast growth rates of 15-30%”. He is wary where growth exceeds these levels, as that sort of growth rate is usually unsustainable.
Strong cash flow per share in excess of earnings per share (EPS), both for the last reported year and for the five-year average.
Strong financial liquidity evidenced by positive cash or gearing below 50%, although exceptions are made where a stock is unusually cash generative or there are pending asset sales.

Would you mind commenting on this please?.

Mauro, you are on target. I am a big fan of Jim Slater's investment strategies and they have worked exceptionally well for me.

As to the specific measures he mentions, I will leave them to you to make your own judgement. Suffice it to say that IMO they are guides.... not rules.

In essence I look for small cap NZ companies (with international growth potential) that are close to turning profitability and have shown above av earnings growth. Look at companies such as PLX, PEB, BLT, and IKE and you get the idea. ATM has been my best success and still accounts for approx 50% of my portfolio (as JS also say's.... let your successes run.)

FWIW I have held PLX from 17.5c but traded up big time when the McD announcement was made. I'm currently up 350% on my av SP which provides me a useful protective moat. If you are thinking of investing at todays SP you need to make your own decisions.

Lorne Ranger
17-10-2020, 06:23 PM

https://simplywall.st/stocks/nz/software/nzx-plx/plexure-group-shares

Not a site a recommend but sometimes useful insights, and some of the charts are snackable.

MauroNZ
18-10-2020, 11:25 AM
Mauro, you are on target. I am a big fan of Jim Slater's investment strategies and they have worked exceptionally well for me.

As to the specific measures he mentions, I will leave them to you to make your own judgement. Suffice it to say that IMO they are guides.... not rules.

In essence I look for small cap NZ companies (with international growth potential) that are close to turning profitability and have shown above av earnings growth. Look at companies such as PLX, PEB, BLT, and IKE and you get the idea. ATM has been my best success and still accounts for approx 50% of my portfolio (as JS also say's.... let your successes run.)

FWIW I have held PLX from 17.5c but traded up big time when the McD announcement was made. I'm currently up 350% on my av SP which provides me a useful protective moat. If you are thinking of investing at todays SP you need to make your own decisions.

Thank you very much for your comments it helps and I see your point. If you don't mind I might send you a pm with a couple of questions.

MauroNZ
18-10-2020, 11:39 AM

Interesting to hear his son Mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqoQGKEFJxs

Hello123
21-10-2020, 11:48 AM
Added 10th October? https://www.google.com/search?q=asx+plx&rlz=1C1GCEA_enNZ905NZ906&oq=asx+plx&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j69i60l4j5l2.1207j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

https://www2.asx.com.au/markets/company/PLX

CamNZ
21-10-2020, 11:54 AM
Added 10th October? https://www.google.com/search?q=asx+plx&rlz=1C1GCEA_enNZ905NZ906&oq=asx+plx&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j69i60l4j5l2.1207j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

https://www2.asx.com.au/markets/company/PLX

Just checked the metadata for the ASX page... seems to indicate 17th of Oct...
"<meta name="created" content="2020-10-17T06:18:03+11:00">"

Not sure if that's to do with this specific PLX page on the ASX, or the overall ASX website template.

Snow Leopard
21-10-2020, 09:00 PM
Probably related to PLX - Pyrolyx AG which delisted (https://www2.asx.com.au/listings/how-to-list/guides-and-resources/delisted-companies) on 31-Aug-20.

Plexure is not [yet] in the list of upcoming (https://www2.asx.com.au/listings/upcoming-floats-and-listings) listings.

Hello123
21-10-2020, 09:03 PM
Probably related to PLX - Pyrolyx AG which delisted (https://www2.asx.com.au/listings/how-to-list/guides-and-resources/delisted-companies) on 31-Aug-20.

Plexure is not [yet] in the list of upcoming (https://www2.asx.com.au/listings/upcoming-floats-and-listings) listings.

Ok thanks.

Chuckles
22-10-2020, 10:52 AM
This sure is taking a long time. So much for end of Sept early October :sleep:

Checkmate
22-10-2020, 12:16 PM
Plexure sure is quiet at the moment, no posts on LinkedIn for about a week...
Must be in a quiet period while getting ready to announce listing.

Checkmate
23-10-2020, 10:49 AM
https://youtu.be/ypkLBXJFZ7EIf anyone missed craig on the tech opps webinar the other day I recorded it.

tango
23-10-2020, 11:02 AM
If anyone missed craig on the tech opps webinar the other day I recorded it.

Thanks! You're a star

sb9
23-10-2020, 11:52 AM
https://youtu.be/ypkLBXJFZ7EIf anyone missed craig on the tech opps webinar the other day I recorded it.

Thanks for the link, very informative piece.

Leftfield
23-10-2020, 12:08 PM
Thanks for posting the video Checkmate. Fabulous to see this company making such gains for its clients. Augers well for the future.

Ascend
23-10-2020, 12:12 PM
The fact that there has been no new release and Craig is having to drum up support at an asx conference doesn't bode all that well.
A number of ipos coming for australian brokers to choose from currently too.

Checkmate
23-10-2020, 01:12 PM
Thanks for posting the video Checkmate. Fabulous to see this company making such gains for its clients. Augers well for the future. No worries mate!

Checkmate
23-10-2020, 01:15 PM
The fact that there has been no new release and Craig is having to drum up support at an asx conference doesn't bode all that well.
A number of ipos coming for australian brokers to choose from currently too.
I think Craigs work here is actually going to be a benefit to the company when they do sort out a listing on the ASX as it’s only helping grow awareness about the Co. Regarding all the recent ASX listings... there hasn’t been any recent NZ/ASX dual listings recently, which Aussie’s seem to froth over..

Checkmate
23-10-2020, 01:33 PM
Thanks! You're a star You’re welcome!

MauroNZ
24-10-2020, 07:28 PM
Hey Checkmate thanks for the video it was very interesting to watch it.

Checkmate
25-10-2020, 07:46 PM
Hey Checkmate thanks for the video it was very interesting to watch it.
No worries!

jimdog31
25-10-2020, 08:32 PM
90% of income is still coming from mcd’s

Baa_Baa
25-10-2020, 09:07 PM

Hardly surprising given the massive global coverage of Mac Donald’s, great to have an anchor client, also an investor, but it does have risk. I expect to see White Castle come into the revenue stream and Super Indo in FY21 with the potential to Expand into Ahold Delhaize which would be a massive game changer.

Biscuit
25-10-2020, 10:52 PM

A bit of a risk especially as mcd also developing their own platform. Put me off last time I looked at them but they look switched on and maybe poised to take off?

jimdog31
26-10-2020, 06:01 AM
A bit of a risk especially as mcd also developing their own platform. Put me off last time I looked at them but they look switched on and maybe poised to take off?

I was surprised to hear that they were developing their own platform alongside their investment. Is it a blocking stake!

Biscuit
26-10-2020, 07:11 AM
I was surprised to hear that they were developing their own platform alongside their investment. Is it a blocking stake!

What is the deal with McD? Do they have an equity stake or some form of IP ownership or just a really significant customer?

[edit: I just see that they have !0% holding]

dompf
26-10-2020, 11:27 AM
What is the deal with McD? Do they have an equity stake or some form of IP ownership or just a really significant customer?

[edit: I just see that they have !0% holding]

They paid 5mil a year and a half ago and bought 10% stake in PLX.

Baa_Baa
26-10-2020, 11:49 AM
They paid 5mil a year and a half ago and bought 10% stake in PLX.

McDonalds acquired 13,795,311 Plexure shares (9.83%) via Atlas Bear LLC @ $0.3905 (15% premium to market) = $5,387,069 purchase price, now worth $21,244,779 at market close Friday 23 October.

That's a 394% gain on their investment and they remain the 2nd largest shareholder. Reckon McDonalds are pretty happy with their 'investment'.

Brain
26-10-2020, 12:25 PM
McDonalds acquired 13,795,311 Plexure shares (9.83%) via Atlas Bear LLC @ $0.3905 (15% premium to market) = $5,387,069 purchase price, now worth $21,244,779 at market close Friday 23 October.

That's a 394% gain on their investment and they remain the 2nd largest shareholder. Reckon McDonalds are pretty happy with their 'investment'.

All small change to McDonalds. Their major benefit was that they could block Plexure from selling software to other fast food chains. White Castle were signed up before McDonalds intervention so is the last chain to be a customer of Plexure. It is very pleasing to see the success that they are having with Super Indo.

jimdog31
26-10-2020, 01:15 PM
All small change to McDonalds. Their major benefit was that they could block Plexure from selling software to other fast food chains. White Castle were signed up before McDonalds intervention so is the last chain to be a customer of Plexure. It is very pleasing to see the success that they are having with Super Indo.

So essentially they bought that share to limit the future potential of plexure. Wonder if for $5million it was worth it for plexure hindsight 20/20

Baa_Baa
26-10-2020, 01:27 PM
So essentially they bought that share to limit the future potential of plexure. Wonder if for $5million it was worth it for plexure hindsight 20/20

That reads like an oversimplification, have a look at the actual announcement and break it down. For a no sell to a 'defined list of competitors' (in QSR) Plexure has open access to McDonalds world wide. https://www.nzx.com/announcements/332813 2/4/2019, 8:31 am

Three months later Plexure announces WhiteCastle, I guess they weren't on the defined list of competitors? https://www.nzx.com/announcements/337897 22/7/2019, 8:30 am

Biscuit
26-10-2020, 02:20 PM
That reads like an oversimplification, have a look at the actual announcement and break it down. For a no sell to a 'defined list of competitors' (in QSR) Plexure has open access to McDonalds world wide. https://www.nzx.com/announcements/332813 2/4/2019, 8:31 am

Three months later Plexure announces WhiteCastle, I guess they weren't on the defined list of competitors? https://www.nzx.com/announcements/337897 22/7/2019, 8:30 am

"..... United States’ fast-food burger chain White Castle......often hailed as America’s first fast-food chain, White Castle boasts almost 400 restaurants located across 13 states....."

You would have thought White Castle would have made it onto the defined list of competitors. Guess its not a very comprehensive list, so that's good. Hard to see anything not to like about PLX, feels like a company about to break out. I like the potential, cash flow positive, actually profitable. They've been around a while though without really getting going. Are they paddling frantically to stay where they are or are they about to get lift-off? I know I looked at them a year or so ago and thought the risk was too high, that was a mistake in hindsight.

CamNZ
26-10-2020, 02:22 PM
"..... United States’ fast-food burger chain White Castle......often hailed as America’s first fast-food chain, White Castle boasts almost 400 restaurants located across 13 states....."

You would have thought White Castle would have made it onto the defined list of competitors. Guess its not a very comprehensive list, so that's good. Hard to see anything not to like about PLX, feels like a company about to break out. I like the potential, cash flow positive, actually profitable. They've been around a while though without really getting going. Are they paddling frantically to stay where they are or are they about to get lift-off? I know I looked at them a year or so ago and thought the risk was too high, that was a mistake in hindsight.

Maybe the upcoming ASX IPO will give them some extra capital to possibly consider some acquisitions to expand? Anyone else got any thoughts?

artemis
26-10-2020, 02:48 PM

Plexure was already in talks with White Castle when Macca's offer came up.

Brain
26-10-2020, 03:43 PM

Thats right - Maccas would not have missed that one if they could avoid it. It was a very cheap strategic move for Maccas and came at a time when Plexure was struggling - a totally unloved share finding it difficult to raise capital.

Biscuit
26-10-2020, 03:44 PM
Maybe the upcoming ASX IPO will give them some extra capital to possibly consider some acquisitions to expand? Anyone else got any thoughts?

Why do that though? Haven't they got a compelling technology? Why not run that technology out to 100x more customers over the next 12 months? What's the barrier to doing that?

Baa_Baa
26-10-2020, 03:48 PM

How do you know that, do you have something you can share as evidence?

artemis
26-10-2020, 03:56 PM
How do you know that, do you have something you can share as evidence?

Just recall it being said at the time. Makes sense though. And talks take a while to result in a deal.

Baa_Baa
26-10-2020, 04:57 PM
They've been around a while though without really getting going. Are they paddling frantically to stay where they are or are they about to get lift-off? I know I looked at them a year or so ago and thought the risk was too high, that was a mistake in hindsight.

Two years ago SP was about $0.14, one year ago $0.80, now $1.54. That's a double bagger in the past year and an 11 bag in two years. They've got growth, profit, cash and anchored by the largest QSR client in the world. They're mulling cap raising via IPO ASX for acquisitions and growth.

What do they have to do to "get lift off"? This has already lifted off, next stage boosters are the IPO ASX listing, revenue from White Castle for full year, revenue from Super Indo full year and the icing on the cake would be another customer or two and/or Alhold Delhaize taking up PLX tech in their other supermarkets.

Baa_Baa
26-10-2020, 04:59 PM
Just recall it being said at the time. Makes sense though. And talks take a while to result in a deal.

Said where, here? Plexure / Vmob have never disclosed their customer prospects prior to contract signing and public announcement.

Brain
26-10-2020, 05:25 PM
Said where, here? Plexure / Vmob have never disclosed their customer prospects prior to contract signing and public announcement.

It is my recollection as well. Possibly said at at the SGM in answer to a question explaining the White Castle signing after the McDonalds share issue.

Biscuit
26-10-2020, 06:25 PM
.....What do they have to do to "get lift off"? This has already lifted off.....

Well, you are right, they have got off the ground.

Biscuit
26-10-2020, 06:32 PM
......They're mulling cap raising via IPO ASX for acquisitions and growth.....

Why mull any acquisition at this point? Isn't the story that they have leading marketing technology that they just need to get out there?

Baa_Baa
26-10-2020, 06:44 PM
Why mull any acquisition at this point? Isn't the story that they have leading marketing technology that they just need to get out there?

I don’t know what they might consider acquiring but yes they do have great tech and part of the cap raise is to fund growth which can only be by winning more customers.

I’ll participate in the IPO for sure, assuming it happens. Might even get a small discount to market price, who knows. Certainly happy to stay invested with Plexure and see how the next few years unfold.

I’d hate to be on the sidelines with this one but I’m already well ahead so probably not too concerned about Fomo

sb9
28-10-2020, 10:14 AM
News from y'day re promotion today...

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/mcdonalds-to-give-away-one-million-free-chicken-nuggets-tomorrow/7YUMZMCBGBYB4GXWDM6A7D4N7E/ (https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/mcdonalds-to-give-away-one-million-free-chicken-nuggets-tomorrow/7YUMZMCBGBYB4GXWDM6A7D4N7E/)
McDonald's to give away one million free chicken nuggets tomorrow

tango
28-10-2020, 10:20 AM

It may be to acquire customers or to integrate into related services such as payment processing for orders and clipping the ticket.

Maybe PLX tech is good for food purchases but they need to develop different tech and databases for the AI to work for fashion stores or other target customers???

Biscuit
28-10-2020, 11:39 AM
It may be to acquire customers or to integrate into related services such as payment processing for orders and clipping the ticket.

Maybe PLX tech is good for food purchases but they need to develop different tech and databases for the AI to work for fashion stores or other target customers???

I don't understand the idea of "acquiring customers". You mean buying a similar business that is doing the same thing already for other businesses? I would run a mile if they were mulling that. I've bought a very small holding as I like their story even though I'm not sure it is entirely clear to me and I find the whole M&A talk a bit off-putting as it does not make any obvious sense to me, and is one of those things that can derail a company.

Checkmate
28-10-2020, 12:44 PM
Featured on a wealth morning article today. got the attention of my boss... I assume it will get the attention of many others in the financial advisory industry... We will see!

Plexure — why does it show potential?The core of Plexure’s business model is to connect brands with consumers.
Their objective is to enable brands to build strong relationships with customers, and have them coming back for more, along with additionally referring new consumers.
Plexure enables businesses to have loyalty programmes — offering discounts to consumers who use their app to make purchases.
Many businesses across the world have a partnership with Plexure, including McDonald’s, 7-Eleven, and even supermarket chains in Indonesia.
In fact, McDonald’s actually owns a 10% stake in Plexure.
Plexure’s app, that has been provided for McDonald’s, is being used in 48 countries around the world.
In fact, it is actually in every McDonald’s franchise in Japan.
Japan is the second-largest consumer in the world for McDonald’s.
Despite this company having a high P/E and appearing to be overvalued, it always seems to show promise. It is constantly growing, and they are always forming new partnerships all the time.
Earlier in 2020, they even made an announcement that they were raising capital and going ahead with becoming listed on the Australian Securities Exchange.
As of March 31st 2020, the company released its annual report on how well the company performed from the year 2019. They were, in fact, up 51% in revenue from last year, along with being up 243% in net revenue.
I find this highly remarkable, as they were operating amidst a global pandemic.

Alistair Bilkey
Analyst, Wealth Morning

wagwan
28-10-2020, 02:07 PM
Featured on a wealth morning article today. got the attention of my boss... I assume it will get the attention of many others in the financial advisory industry... We will see!

Plexure — why does it show potential?

The core of Plexure’s business model is to connect brands with consumers.
Their objective is to enable brands to build strong relationships with customers, and have them coming back for more, along with additionally referring new consumers.
Plexure enables businesses to have loyalty programmes — offering discounts to consumers who use their app to make purchases.
Many businesses across the world have a partnership with Plexure, including McDonald’s, 7-Eleven, and even supermarket chains in Indonesia.
In fact, McDonald’s actually owns a 10% stake in Plexure.
Plexure’s app, that has been provided for McDonald’s, is being used in 48 countries around the world.
In fact, it is actually in every McDonald’s franchise in Japan.
Japan is the second-largest consumer in the world for McDonald’s.
Despite this company having a high P/E and appearing to be overvalued, it always seems to show promise. It is constantly growing, and they are always forming new partnerships all the time.
Earlier in 2020, they even made an announcement that they were raising capital and going ahead with becoming listed on the Australian Securities Exchange.
As of March 31st 2020, the company released its annual report on how well the company performed from the year 2019. They were, in fact, up 51% in revenue from last year, along with being up 243% in net revenue.
I find this highly remarkable, as they were operating amidst a global pandemic.

Alistair Bilkey
Analyst, Wealth Morning

Thanks for sharing checkmate. More info to consider the better.

Would have to say though, it's a fairly high-level and surface skim of PLX. And not particularly well written - while it's not the grammar the counts, it does contribute to the overall picture and what the opinion is worth.

"It is constantly growing and they are always forming new partnerships all the time" - sounds like something from a secondary school finance project.

"I find this highly remarkable..." - let's not blow smoke, FY20 was minimally impacted by COVID outside China. Maybe 2-3 weeks in wider Asia and Pacific at end of March.

Assessment of position with McDonalds also high level - nothing to address concentration risk, or limiting of competition from other restaurateurs.

PE at 210x a fairly high premium at the moment. As has previously been commented, would want to see some strong FY21 H1 top line growth to support that valuation multiple.

All of that aside, any publicity is good publicity as they say. PLX starting to get noticed.

Hello123
28-10-2020, 03:43 PM
Disappointing to hear that other Mac Donald's use there own technology for customer engagement, could this mean that revenue will be plateauing from the Mac Donald Stores that currently use Plexure technology.

Signs on White castle in July 2019. (Could be there last fast food customer since Mac Donald's investment preventing Plexure from working with competition)

Signs on Super-Indo in February 2020. (Re-direction into grocery sectors)

Acquired any new customers since? (Significant marketing team in north america as this is the main target stated in AGM)

ASX-listing over its guided date could they be having trouble finding investors.

Biscuit
28-10-2020, 05:25 PM
Disappointing to hear that other Mac Donald's use there own technology for customer engagement......

Hello Hello. Yes that seems potentially a bit concerning to me too. You would think that ultimately MCD would choose one of the platforms as being superior, unless they are much of a muchness. Maybe just a matter of time.

Alpha
28-10-2020, 05:31 PM
They have always been a bit delayed with news. So maybe we will find out Nov.

Baa_Baa
28-10-2020, 08:02 PM
Disappointing to hear that other Mac Donald's use there own technology for customer engagement, could this mean that revenue will be plateauing from the Mac Donald Stores that currently use Plexure technology

You should be able to figure this out, and I think you'll find that only a small minority of McD's global outlets use another tech. McD's has two operating models, corporate owned stores (minority) and franchise stores (majority). Look up how many of each on the McD's corporate site and in their reporting, then look up Plexure footprint in McD's stores globally. It stands to reason that some of the franchises might have invested in another tech. See if you can figure out the Plexure footprint, give or take a few outlets out of the tens of thousands worldwide.

It's not something I'm worried about at all, Plexure has by far the largest coverage of McD's tech (mobile app etc) worldwide, than a few franchises that have cut their own path.

DYOR, it really helps.

Hello123
28-10-2020, 08:21 PM
You should be able to figure this out, and I think you'll find that only a small minority of McD's global outlets use another tech. McD's has two operating models, corporate owned stores (minority) and franchise stores (majority). Look up how many of each on the McD's corporate site and in their reporting, then look up Plexure footprint in McD's stores globally. It stands to reason that some of the franchises might have invested in another tech. See if you can figure out the Plexure footprint, give or take a few outlets out of the tens of thousands worldwide.

It's not something I'm worried about at all, Plexure has by far the largest coverage of McD's tech (mobile app etc) worldwide, than a few franchises that have cut their own path.

DYOR, it really helps.

Alright thanks Baa Baa, Ill take a look.

Checkmate
29-10-2020, 11:06 AM
Emailed Andrew Dalziel CFO of Plexure and asked if they had any updates for the ASX listing and he obviously couldn’t give me any details but he said “very soon” so hopefully early November we will have some details!

thedrunkfish
29-10-2020, 11:09 AM
Emailed Andrew Dalziel CFO of Plexure and asked if they had any updates for the ASX listing and he obviously couldn’t give me any details but he said “very soon” so hopefully early November we will have some details!

Looking like a good day to hoover some more up!

Leftfield
29-10-2020, 11:48 AM

Good on you. Well done.

Glad he didn't say, 'we've rounded the corner...." ;)

Baa_Baa
30-10-2020, 06:38 AM
😎 “We are delighted to share the news that Plexure is recognized on the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms, as one of just 13 organizations featured, and one of four placed in the Niche Player segment.

Plexure’s placement at the top of the Niche Player quadrant for both ‘Completeness of Vision’ and ‘Ability to execute’ validates our positioning as a true mobile marketing specialist providing highly tailored solutions for our clients.“

Checkmate
30-10-2020, 10:47 AM
Good on you. Well done.

Glad he didn't say, 'we've rounded the corner...." ;)

 “We are delighted to share the news that Plexure is recognized on the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms, as one of just 13 organizations featured, and one of four placed in the Niche Player segment.

Plexure’s placement at the top of the Niche Player quadrant for both ‘Completeness of Vision’ and ‘Ability to execute’ validates our positioning as a true mobile marketing specialist providing highly tailored solutions for our clients.“

Ive never heard of the Gartner magic quadrant, is this a big deal?

winner69
30-10-2020, 10:57 AM

Huge

Gartner one of the most admired and respected research outfits around

Biscuit
30-10-2020, 11:27 AM
Huge

Nice to win awards. Making heaps of money more important.

Checkmate
30-10-2020, 11:39 AM
Huge

That’s great, more good publicity then ����

CamNZ
30-10-2020, 11:46 AM
That’s great, more good publicity then ����

Good timing, before the listing on the ASX...

Hello123
30-10-2020, 11:46 AM
Nice to win awards. Making heaps of money more important.

Biscuit do you hold?

Biscuit
30-10-2020, 11:52 AM
Biscuit do you hold?

Yes, I bought some the other day, down a bit from then, looking at buying more when more info comes out. I like the story, but still have some doubts, and I like to see a bit of a track record in companies - which PLX are building.

sommelier
30-10-2020, 12:45 PM
The report: https://www.gartner.com/doc/reprints?id=1-24GWT8KI&ct=201027&st=sb

Plexure

Plexure is a Niche Player in its first year of inclusion in this Magic Quadrant. Its mobile marketing platform is mainly focused on helping marketers personalize engagements through mobile channels. Its operations are geographically diversified, and its clients tend to be marketers in quick-service restaurants (QSR), and retail and grocery. Plexure expects to expand its AI-enabled capabilities to help marketers automate campaign management and measurement. The company’s QSR focus was boosted in 2019 when McDonald’s Corp. bought 9.9% of Plexure.
Strengths
Modular platform: Plexure’s highly modular platform is designed to enable marketing teams to utilize the platform’s core elements as needed, based on the team’s level of mobile marketing maturity. The modules operate on top of an AI/ML layer that enables longitudinal and real-time updates on attributes such as propensity to churn, product recommendations, RFM and pricing options.
Grocery, retail and QSR focus: Plexure is particularly well-suited for marketers in large, franchised retail and QSR organizations. The company’s investments in real-time capabilities and predictive analytics make it well-suited for high-volume, high-frequency campaigns, which are particularly valued by marketers in these verticals. According to Plexure executives, the company plans to expand into other verticals such as financial services.
Fraud detection: While all vendors evaluated in this Magic Quadrant have achieved SOC 2 compliance (a baseline requirement for any SaaS platform), Plexure incorporates a number of additional anti-fraud capabilities to detect fraudulent app registrations, loyalty point acquisitions or coupon-based offer redemption. These anti-fraud capabilities, including use of AI to detect fraudulent activity, are particularly important to high-frequency mobile campaigns that are a hallmark of QSR, grocery and specialty retail marketers.
Cautions
Mobile channel focus: Plexure is focused on supporting high-frequency engagements that typify the needs of QSR, grocery and specialty retail organizations (convenience stores in particular). Plexure is largely an app-centric mobile marketing platform, but supports mobile web and email via integrations. Prospective clients looking for more expansive mobile capabilities, particularly for mobile web, will need to ensure Plexure’s API support will enable preferred mobile web solutions.
Resources to match scale ambitions: Plexure manages a relatively large number of customers in dynamic markets (e.g., QSR and grocery). With its stated focus on enterprises with greater than $750 million in yearly revenue, Plexure’s customer success teams are small relative to other vendors evaluated in this research. Company execs noted that they are adding resources to these teams this year. Prospective enterprise clients will need to carefully examine Plexure’s business roadmap to ensure appropriate resources are available to service their needs.

Checkmate
30-10-2020, 01:32 PM
The report: https://www.gartner.com/doc/reprints?id=1-24GWT8KI&ct=201027&st=sb

Plexure

Plexure is a Niche Player in its first year of inclusion in this Magic Quadrant. Its mobile marketing platform is mainly focused on helping marketers personalize engagements through mobile channels. Its operations are geographically diversified, and its clients tend to be marketers in quick-service restaurants (QSR), and retail and grocery. Plexure expects to expand its AI-enabled capabilities to help marketers automate campaign management and measurement. The company’s QSR focus was boosted in 2019 when McDonald’s Corp. bought 9.9% of Plexure.
Strengths
Modular platform: Plexure’s highly modular platform is designed to enable marketing teams to utilize the platform’s core elements as needed, based on the team’s level of mobile marketing maturity. The modules operate on top of an AI/ML layer that enables longitudinal and real-time updates on attributes such as propensity to churn, product recommendations, RFM and pricing options.
Grocery, retail and QSR focus: Plexure is particularly well-suited for marketers in large, franchised retail and QSR organizations. The company’s investments in real-time capabilities and predictive analytics make it well-suited for high-volume, high-frequency campaigns, which are particularly valued by marketers in these verticals. According to Plexure executives, the company plans to expand into other verticals such as financial services.
Fraud detection: While all vendors evaluated in this Magic Quadrant have achieved SOC 2 compliance (a baseline requirement for any SaaS platform), Plexure incorporates a number of additional anti-fraud capabilities to detect fraudulent app registrations, loyalty point acquisitions or coupon-based offer redemption. These anti-fraud capabilities, including use of AI to detect fraudulent activity, are particularly important to high-frequency mobile campaigns that are a hallmark of QSR, grocery and specialty retail marketers.
Cautions
Mobile channel focus: Plexure is focused on supporting high-frequency engagements that typify the needs of QSR, grocery and specialty retail organizations (convenience stores in particular). Plexure is largely an app-centric mobile marketing platform, but supports mobile web and email via integrations. Prospective clients looking for more expansive mobile capabilities, particularly for mobile web, will need to ensure Plexure’s API support will enable preferred mobile web solutions.
Resources to match scale ambitions: Plexure manages a relatively large number of customers in dynamic markets (e.g., QSR and grocery). With its stated focus on enterprises with greater than $750 million in yearly revenue, Plexure’s customer success teams are small relative to other vendors evaluated in this research. Company execs noted that they are adding resources to these teams this year. Prospective enterprise clients will need to carefully examine Plexure’s business roadmap to ensure appropriate resources are available to service their needs. thanks for that!

Leftfield
30-10-2020, 04:35 PM
Nice surge in late trading today..... interesting times ahead.

sb9
30-10-2020, 04:38 PM

May be they're finally "rounding up" some news release next week :p

Hello123
30-10-2020, 04:42 PM

Very tiny taste of what will occur on ASX Listing announcement day! :) (I hope)

Baa_Baa
30-10-2020, 06:24 PM

As Winner says it's huge. Simply put, Gartner are a leading international advisor on global methods and technology solutions for business. The ''Magic Quadrant is their assessment of the 'rankings' of the best of the best technologies globally, for any given business niche. To receive this ranking, Plexure has smashed it out of the park in their niche of mobile marketing platforms.

To give you some context, if I was doing some research or running an RFP for a large client who wanted to buy a certain type of technology, then Gartner's Magic Quadrant is an important reference to determine who the technology suppliers are, in that sector and provide information on how they are differentiated.

Basically it gives Plexure and its technology 'profile' and visibility and ranking, globally, for anyone wanting to know about the technology solutions in their business niche, in this case mobile marketing platforms.

#1 ranking in niche, yes it's big thing.

clown
30-10-2020, 07:53 PM
Exciting news, had a small dip into PLX today. Looking forward to the next announcement.

As Winner says it's huge. Simply put, Gartner are a leading international advisor on global methods and technology solutions for business. The ''Magic Quadrant is their assessment of the 'rankings' of the best of the best technologies globally, for any given business niche. To receive this ranking, Plexure has smashed it out of the park in their niche of mobile marketing platforms.

To give you some context, if I was doing some research or running an RFP for a large client who wanted to buy a certain type of technology, then Gartner's Magic Quadrant is an important reference to determine who the technology suppliers are, in that sector and provide information on how they are differentiated.

Basically it gives Plexure and its technology 'profile' and visibility and ranking, globally, for anyone wanting to know about the technology solutions in their business niche, in this case mobile marketing platforms.

#1 ranking in niche, yes it's big thing.

Alpha
30-10-2020, 10:07 PM
https://fb.me/e/35HWAoqms

Did you know the tech sector was New Zealand's fastest growing export sector in 2019? Kiwi companies have long shed the "No.8 Wire" mentality to become a global showcase in technology benchmarks, and when you look across the S&P/NZX 50 Index there’s no escaping the importance of technology.

If you're interested in the ever-evolving field of tech, join us online as we take a deep dive into three industry-leading Kiwi tech companies listed on NZX. Hear from our highly regarded panel, comprising of Dr. Hartley Atkinson (Founder and CEO, AFT Pharmaceuticals), Craig Herbison (CEO, Plexure) and Victoria Potarina (CEO, TruScreen).

Register here: https://bit.ly/3oBIWAR

Checkmate
02-11-2020, 01:09 PM

Did you know the tech sector was New Zealand's fastest growing export sector in 2019? Kiwi companies have long shed the "No.8 Wire" mentality to become a global showcase in technology benchmarks, and when you look across the S&P/NZX 50 Index there’s no escaping the importance of technology.

If you're interested in the ever-evolving field of tech, join us online as we take a deep dive into three industry-leading Kiwi tech companies listed on NZX. Hear from our highly regarded panel, comprising of Dr. Hartley Atkinson (Founder and CEO, AFT Pharmaceuticals), Craig Herbison (CEO, Plexure) and Victoria Potarina (CEO, TruScreen).

Registered, thanks!

Hello123
04-11-2020, 12:15 PM
Small surge this morning on low volume..

winner69
04-11-2020, 12:41 PM

Always smile when the tech fraternity tout theyare New Zealand's fastest growing export sector.

Contrary to what they and the government say it's a bit sad that in reality Tech exports as a %age of GDP has been declining for many years

Whatever hopefully government economic policy will encourage better performance but I hold my breath.

Chuckles
04-11-2020, 02:32 PM
I just wish that PLX would just announce the bloody ASX listing already! :sleep:

CamNZ
05-11-2020, 02:09 PM
I just wish that PLX would just announce the bloody ASX listing already! :sleep:

Could it be possible that they are waiting for the US Election to be over, to avoid volatility?

Checkmate
05-11-2020, 02:14 PM
Could it be possible that they are waiting for the US Election to be over, to avoid volatility? That's what i was thinking.. the US elections is what is on everyone's minds right now taking all the limelight, so why bother trying gain anyone's attention with a listing announcement.. lol. Hoping next week they come out with something, Andrew said "very soon". When I emailed him a week or so ago.

Cobber
05-11-2020, 02:34 PM
That's what i was thinking.. the US elections is what is on everyone's minds right now taking all the limelight, so why bother trying gain anyone's attention with a listing announcement.. lol. Hoping next week they come out with something, Andrew said "very soon". When I emailed him a week or so ago.

They maybe sorting out the half year reports as well. Those numbers are going to go hand in hand with any capital raising.

Hello123
05-11-2020, 02:37 PM
Does my user need to start with a "C" too haha.

Checkmate
05-11-2020, 03:09 PM
They maybe sorting out the half year reports as well. Those numbers are going to go hand in hand with any capital raising.
Roger that! I think those results are due 3rd week of November, judging by last years results.

Checkmate
05-11-2020, 03:10 PM
�� there’s a lot of C words you could use, some might not be allowed though ������

Checkmate
06-11-2020, 09:09 AM
Actually thinking, now would be a great time to release the listing announcement.. the markets are so frothy.. :t_up:

Chuckles
08-11-2020, 06:13 PM
Could it be possible that they are waiting for the US Election to be over, to avoid volatility?

Yes, you're probably right. When end of Sept / early Oct came and went I started to get impatient ;)

Chuckles
08-11-2020, 06:18 PM

Yes, Chello123 does have a ring to it haha :t_up:

Checkmate
09-11-2020, 03:02 PM
I am feeling excited for a listing...while the markets are pumping. Heck, just list on the US market.. It'd be worth the admin and would easily raise capital in future... we'd probably rocket over $1billion MC..

Hello123
10-11-2020, 11:02 AM
We have approached the ATH.

King1212
10-11-2020, 11:17 AM
Plx looks like a new raising star of NZX

Checkmate
10-11-2020, 11:31 AM
It sure does!

Leftfield
10-11-2020, 11:34 AM

Yeah nice feeling...... up 390% on my av holding SP and plenty more to gain.

My second largest holding after ATM ;)

porkandpuha
10-11-2020, 07:48 PM

We must have very similar portfolios. Although I am about 300% short of your gains :eek2:

dreamcatcher
10-11-2020, 07:58 PM

Well Done ! ,,,,,,,Seems us late comers have a lot of catching up to do

Leftfield
10-11-2020, 09:08 PM
We must have very similar portfolios. Although I am about 300% short of your gains :eek2:

As the saying goes.... its not about timing the market but rather time in the market.....
my first purchase was at 21c in Oct 2018!!

Then a bit of luck in May 2019 when the McD announcement took the SP up over 80c.

But that's history, I'm looking forward to the next announcements, Cap raise and ASX all ahead for holders.

sb9
10-11-2020, 09:12 PM
As the saying goes.... its not about timing the market but rather time in the market.....
my first purchase was at 21c in Oct 2018!!

Then a bit of luck in May 2019 when the McD announcement took the SP up over 80c.

But that's history, I'm looking forward to the next announcements, Cap raise and ASX all ahead for holders.

Couldn't agree more.

My first lot of purchase was when McD invested last year too and added more around 80c mark. Waiting patiently for the next piece of news from these guys, my gut feel is that something's bubbling away in the background and its about to POP!!!

steveb
11-11-2020, 08:41 AM
https://www.nzx.com/announcements/363013

Half year results and an SPP,we can apply for up to $50K's worth of shares at $1.20 a share,bring it on!

Leftfield
11-11-2020, 08:41 AM
Details of cap raise out today........see here. (https://www.nzx.com/announcements/363013)

• Underwritten A$30.0 million private Placement to institutional and sophisticated and professional investors in eligible jurisdictions.
• Seeking a secondary ASX listing (ASX foreign exempt listing) and maintaining NZX primary listing.
• Non-underwritten Share Purchase Plan (SPP) of up to NZ$5.0 million to enable NZ shareholders to participate on the same terms as the Placement.
• Funds raised to support accelerated expansion of the Company’s global customer base and fund further product innovation.
• Key customer and shareholder McDonald’s will participate in the Placement to maintain its current 9.9% shareholding.
• H1 FY21 revenue growth of 23% to $14.4 million versus prior comparable period.
• Revenue guidance for FY21 of $29.1 million, a 14% increase on FY20.

winner69
11-11-2020, 08:42 AM
Methinks this going to go down like a lead balloon

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/PLX/363013/334794.pdf

Jeez H2 revenues forecast to be about the same as last year ...shouldn’t mentioned that

bull....
11-11-2020, 08:48 AM

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/PLX/363013/334794.pdf

Jeez H2 revenues forecast to be about the same as last year ...shouldn’t mentioned that

i mentioned last quarter that there sales growth was slowing ( mainly to deaf ears and redicule lol ) but now we have the facts and its true. the aus institutions dont want to support a full listing so thats a big negative , tech sell - off in US , slowing growth so im with you winner expect a not so happy day for holders.
the fact they didnt announce pricing for the cap raise means they might be expecting a savage day for the stock following there result so investors will only partipate at lower prices

Leftfield
11-11-2020, 08:51 AM

Mmmm revenue projections based on 'existing' clients and do not include projections of new customer acquisitions.

11-11-2020, 09:00 AM
the fact they didnt announce pricing for the cap raise means they might be expecting a savage day for the stock following there result so investors will only partipate at lower prices

a$1.13/nz$1.20

jimdog31
11-11-2020, 09:05 AM
Mmmm revenue projections based on 'existing' clients and do not include projections of new customer acquisitions.

My fear is the increased IT costs with a lesser increase in revenue?? have they got their costing model correct?

bull....
11-11-2020, 09:06 AM
a$1.13/nz$1.20

yes a big discount to current pricing
some on this thread have been saying its a big growth stock so thats a surprise the discount so big dont you think

jimdog31
11-11-2020, 09:12 AM
"Total staff and contractor headcount has increased by 69% from 139 to 161"

Is my maths out?

winner69
11-11-2020, 09:16 AM
"Total staff and contractor headcount has increased by 69% from 139 to 161"

Is my maths out?

It’s from 95 as at Sept 19

Soon to be 190

Alpha
Trading halt

jimdog31
Loss = $4.4 million

Add back $1.7 professional costs (one off)
Forex Loss $0.5
Extra It costs $1m (one off guestimate)

6 months Loss Adjusted= $1.2 million

If they hadnt invested in people as heavy and kept things status quo for that 6 months

Add back $4.5 in extra staff costs

6 months Profit Adjusted= $3.3 million vs $1.2 million (19)

What would that have done for share price!

Not as bad as first looks. However, I really hope the extra $4.5 million in staff costs (6 months) is generating some major leaps in innovation or sales pipeline growth. That's a helluva big investment in people.

All in?

winner69
11-11-2020, 09:17 AM
Trading halt

Wow ......announcement of THAT new customer

Cobber
11-11-2020, 09:25 AM

Revenue slowing.... but worst of all... unprofitable.

Cobber
11-11-2020, 09:26 AM
Loss = $4.4 million

Add back $1.7 professional costs (one off)
Forex Loss $0.5
Extra It costs $1m (one off guestimate)

6 months Loss Adjusted= $1.2 million

If they hadnt invested in people as heavy and kept things status quo for that 6 months

Add back $4.5 in extra staff costs

6 months Profit Adjusted= $3.3 million vs $1.2 million (19)

What would that have done for share price!

Not as bad as first looks. However, I really hope the extra $4.5 million in staff costs (6 months) is generating some major leaps in innovation or sales pipeline growth. That's a helluva big investment in people.

All in?

Forecasted loss of $10 million for the financial year??!! wtf??

Cobber
11-11-2020, 09:36 AM
a$1.13/nz$1.20

I think these prices are too optimistic.

Staff costs have doubled, sales declining, forecasted losses set to blow out to $10 million for the year.... this story has gone backwards very very quickly.

I guess the capital raise gives them a window of 2 years to find new business quickly. Otherwise they will be back to the table looking for more money.

winner69
11-11-2020, 09:41 AM
That Herbison done a lot of hyping lately ...doesn’t deliver much (so far)

winner69
11-11-2020, 09:45 AM
Lot of ‘Re-architecting and modernising the platform’

Suppose necessary to stay in the game

Chuckles
11-11-2020, 09:57 AM
So Gentlemen, are we going up or going down?

sb9
11-11-2020, 09:58 AM
So Gentlemen, are we going up or going down today?

Nowhere, we're in 'trading halt'..

Chuckles
11-11-2020, 10:04 AM
Yeah sorry I edited my post. Where do you think the SP will go after the TH?

winner69
11-11-2020, 10:09 AM

Probably somewhere down near $1.20?

Theoretical post raise price is about $1.48 though

Biscuit
11-11-2020, 10:10 AM

Presumably it will go down since we are past the record date for the share placement.

CamNZ
11-11-2020, 10:11 AM
http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/PLX/363013/334795.pdf
pg 35 -> 10.1/34.7 A$m to be used for "Staffing to support customer expansion"
pg 38 -> Key risk identified and acknowledged... potential of "Failure to attract new clients and to retain existing client"

Good that they've acknowledged it, and are putting their best efforts into attracting new business. I'm sure there is heaps of potential here.

It's also important to keep in mind that in any software development, the upfront cost is significant. However, once their solution/platform is solidified, adapting it to new customers will be much more efficient and cost-effective.

jimdog31
11-11-2020, 10:15 AM
http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/PLX/363013/334795.pdf
pg 35 -> 10.1/34.7 A$m to be used for "Staffing to support customer expansion"
pg 38 -> Key risk identified and acknowledged... potential of "Failure to attract new clients and to retain existing client"

Good that they've acknowledged it, and are putting their best efforts into attracting new business. I'm sure there is heaps of potential here.

It's also important to keep in mind that in any software development, the upfront cost is significant. However, once their solution/platform is solidified, adapting it to new customers will be much more efficient and cost-effective.

Agreed. Alot of their staffing costs are capital in nature so although they hit the P&L, but they are really creating an intangible software/code asset.

Im not sure what the latest financial standards state in relation to this - maybe some adjustments to capital required at audit time.

Any resident accountants care to share??

Checkmate
11-11-2020, 10:58 AM
Any shares not taken up in the Placement will be underwritten by Bell Potter
and Ord Minnett at the underwritten Offer Price, pursuant to the terms of an
underwriting agreement entered into with Plexure on 10 November 2020.
McDonald's, a key customer and shareholder of Plexure, has committed to
participating in the Placement to maintain its current 9.9% shareholding post
settlement of the Placement. This is promising that McDonald's is supporting the capital raise is it not?

Hello123
11-11-2020, 11:19 AM
This is promising that McDonald's is supporting the capital raise is it not?[/B]

Yes to stay inline with their 9.9% stake.

Hello123
11-11-2020, 11:23 AM
To be fair these kind of results were hinted in the AGM due to their attention on growth.

But that discounted share price of $1.20 I was thinking maybe around $1.35.

blobbles
11-11-2020, 11:43 AM
Good news, 4.4m is a minor loss at this stage. They said they are chasing more than growth, so having a decent bank balance and staff to support this is what is REQUIRED. $35-40m will support them well going forward, they just need to start backing up their growth agenda with new customers over the next few years.

tango
11-11-2020, 11:45 AM
To be fair these kind of results were hinted in the AGM due to their attention on growth.

But that discounted share price of $1.20 I was thinking maybe around $1.35.

Yeah, heavily discounted pricing. Very attractive but...

Biscuit
11-11-2020, 11:50 AM
Good news, 4.4m is a minor loss at this stage. They said they are chasing more than growth, so having a decent bank balance and staff to support this is what is REQUIRED....

Agree, either they are going to back themselves to succeed or they become irrelevant. Good to see them stepping up.

tango
11-11-2020, 11:51 AM
They are talking a big game which I am a fan of but I wonder if they are really going to deliver.

Why is Phil Norman no longer chair of Xero? Does anyone know the back story?

Biscuit
11-11-2020, 11:57 AM
They are talking a big game which I am a fan of but I wonder if they are really going to deliver...

Only time will tell, but I think there is a reasonable story there and their strategy is the only way to put that to the test.

tango
11-11-2020, 12:02 PM
Only time will tell, but I think there is a reasonable story there and their strategy is the only way to put that to the test.

AI marketing is the way of the future so I will continue to hold but I’m not sure how much more I will invest

sommelier
11-11-2020, 12:38 PM
If I wasn’t already way overweight on this I would probably invest. I’m not going to try to trade around at the moment though I could take a nibble if the SP trends down to 1.2.

CamNZ
11-11-2020, 12:46 PM
They are talking a big game which I am a fan of but I wonder if they are really going to deliver.

Why is Phil Norman no longer chair of Xero? Does anyone know the back story?

XERO 18/11/2011 "Chairman Phil Norman has advised the board of his intention to resign as a Director before the next annual meeting. Phil has served as Chairman for 5 years, which he considers an appropriate time for a foundation Chairman of a fast growing company. Phil has led the business through the start up entrepreneurial phases, the successful IPO and subsequent capital raisings to create a strong platform for future growth."

https://www.nzx.com/companies/XRO/announcements/216484 (http://https://www.nzx.com/companies/XRO/announcements/216484)

I wonder if it'll be the same outcome for PLX?

Hello123
11-11-2020, 12:54 PM
We need to see customer acquisition from this company going forward.

Craig said they are targeting 2 per year, Ahold was in February.

Its great their hitting targets for there customers but lets see them hit their own.

sunnysleeper11
11-11-2020, 01:14 PM
As an aside, the Plexure's McDonalds app offered me a free McChicken burger today. I wasn't expecting much but found it to be one of the worst chicken burgers imaginable. As a shareholder Im going to request Plexure to kick Mcds off their app in protest.

Hello123
11-11-2020, 01:17 PM
Talking of new business Ahold Delhaize annual results look to be in February, So if they are happy with the results from Super-Indo linked to Plexure on this report next year we could see some new customers come on board from the group?

Biscuit
11-11-2020, 01:18 PM
As an aside, the Plexure's McDonalds app offered me a free McChicken burger today. I wasn't expecting much but found it to be one of the worst chicken burgers imaginable.

Personally, I wouldn't eat a McDonalds burger if they paid me, but the quality of their customer's products isn't PLX's business.

percy
11-11-2020, 01:19 PM
As an aside, the Plexure's McDonalds app offered me a free McChicken burger today. I wasn't expecting much but found it to be one of the worst chicken burgers imaginable. As a shareholder Im going to request Plexure to kick Mcds off their app in protest.

A foul fowl burger.?..lol.

jimdog31
11-11-2020, 01:29 PM
Talking of new business Ahold Delhaize annual results look to be in February, So if they are happy with the results from Super-Indo linked to Plexure on this report next year we could see some new customers come on board from the group?

With Mcds still 90% of their turnover what is the deal with super indo actually producing?

King1212
11-11-2020, 01:29 PM
30m is not too bad compare with SML 180m

Hello123
11-11-2020, 01:58 PM
With Mcds still 90% of their turnover what is the deal with super indo actually producing?

Well its producing results for the software, But using it as a gateway for further expansion into the group is on all of our minds im sure.

Ahold Delhaize includes roughly 6511 super markets Super-Indo operates 171 of those stores so it is a big opportunity, 1978 of those stores are in the USA alone with Food lion operating 1031 of those stores.

Justin
11-11-2020, 02:17 PM
I like the burgerking app and their reward system better than macs , who knew which company made app for burgerking?

Poverty
11-11-2020, 02:40 PM
Did a bit of research - is it citrusbits? https://www.citrusbits.com/portfolio/burger-king/

mikeybycrikey
11-11-2020, 03:02 PM
Looks like Craig Herbison is doing a bit of a PR tour this week. NZX webinar today and now on the Sharesies Lunch Money webinar tomorrow. Trying to drum up some money.

Hello123
11-11-2020, 05:22 PM
Looks like Craig Herbison is doing a bit of a PR tour this week. NZX webinar today and now on the Sharesies Lunch Money webinar tomorrow. Trying to drum up some money.

Smart move.

tango
11-11-2020, 07:03 PM
XERO 18/11/2011 "Chairman Phil Norman has advised the board of his intention to resign as a Director before the next annual meeting. Phil has served as Chairman for 5 years, which he considers an appropriate time for a foundation Chairman of a fast growing company. Phil has led the business through the start up entrepreneurial phases, the successful IPO and subsequent capital raisings to create a strong platform for future growth."

https://www.nzx.com/companies/XRO/announcements/216484 (http://https://www.nzx.com/companies/XRO/announcements/216484)

I wonder if it'll be the same outcome for PLX?

Thanks for that. I wonder if he was encouraged to resign or if this was his own initiative

tango
11-11-2020, 07:05 PM
A foul fowl burger.?..lol.

Haha
It must be time for you to feather your nest with some PLX shares. Are you going to come aboard?

Baa_Baa
11-11-2020, 07:14 PM
I'm very happy to see PLX follow through on their cap raising, growth plans and ASX listing. They've proved they can be profitable with a conservative approach post-Bradley. But that's not what I want as a shareholder, I want go hard or go home. I'll put up for the full SPP allocation and be happy with whatever I get at 20+% discount to market right now. It's like a whole new beginning, finally PLX gets some mongrel and back themselves to win big!