PDA

View Full Version : TSK - TASK Group Holdings

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Brain
30-07-2020, 01:32 PM
Nonsense, there's 63,976 shares on Ask right this minute ranging from $1.44 to $2.04

The $1.44 shares were snapped up quickly

nevchev
30-07-2020, 01:50 PM
The $1.44 shares were snapped up quickly
Crikey!theres no stopping it

Skene
30-07-2020, 01:59 PM

At $1.50 we're 13% up today after a hell of a run. Pleasantly surprised to see not more profit takers slowing us down.

*disclaimer: no issue with profit taking at all

mikeybycrikey
30-07-2020, 02:00 PM

I just sold a fairly large chunk and the SP just keeps rolling uphill. Will be interesting to see where it goes when PLX actually announces something concrete like sales projections, or cap raise details.

tango
30-07-2020, 02:16 PM

Makes me very happy I topped up yesterday.

speedski
30-07-2020, 02:31 PM
with over 400k sold today I would have to say JSwan is on the money there are literally no sellers out there

Looks like its finally settling, decent few sellers around the 1.45- 1.47 range

baaantom
30-07-2020, 03:39 PM
Hi all, could someone please enlighten me as to what happens to your shareholding when the de-listing occurs? Does the company purchase the shares off the shareholders and then subsequently arrange for the ASX IPO?

TIA

Hello123
30-07-2020, 03:46 PM
Hi all, could someone please enlighten me as to what happens to your shareholding when the de-listing occurs? Does the company purchase the shares off the shareholders and then subsequently arrange for the ASX IPO?

TIA

I thought it was going to be a dual listing?

silverblizzard888
30-07-2020, 03:59 PM

TIA

Its not delisting at all. The primary listing may change to the ASX, but the share will still traded on NZX too.

As per the recent announcement:
"This may involve Plexure moving its primary listing from the New Zealand Stock Exchange (NZX) to the ASX and re-classifying its current NZX listing as an NZX Foreign Exempt listing, which would allow its shares to continue to be quoted on the NZX."

baaantom
30-07-2020, 04:18 PM
Cool, thanks guys.

Nigelk
30-07-2020, 05:16 PM
Despite the great run of the last few days, I still think PLX is well-priced.
A MC of $207M = 7.6X ARR plus cash on hand.
That's not bad compared to it's peers, especially when you consider 50% growth and that Super-Indo only went on in Feb, so cost of sale incurred, but very little revenue earned to the end of the fiscal.
I've been a happy holder/ accumulator since December 2018, buying in at .23 initially, right through to topping up at 0.95 last month due to my belief it's still well-priced and well-positioned for much further growth.

Hello123
30-07-2020, 07:00 PM
do you guys think its run could stop around the 1.50 mark for the rest of the month untill Septembers AGM? 1.21-1.48 is a great increase, hopefully just a small taste of the future for this stock.

sommelier
30-07-2020, 08:12 PM
If anyone hears any news from analysts or any price targets from the professionals please share!

Baa_Baa
30-07-2020, 09:05 PM
If anyone hears any news from analysts or any price targets from the professionals please share!

Personally I really don’t care what analysts or so called professionals think, following them has cost me a lot of money and lost opportunity in past year’s. That’s been one of those hard earned ‘lessons’ none of us really want to concede to having paid for.

There’s no way I’m joining the ask queue at a measly $1.50, this has years to run up multiples from here. This is a keeper imo and that’s my strategy fwiw atm. I’ll continue to accumulate as funds permit buying into the upside story. That won’t change until the story changes.

Gltah

tango
30-07-2020, 10:16 PM
Personally I really don’t care what analysts or so called professionals think, following them has cost me a lot of money and lost opportunity in past year’s. That’s been one of those hard earned ‘lessons’ none of us really want to concede to having paid for. .

Gltah

I too have learned the hard way that the so called expert advisors are very hit and miss and it’s been costly.

I like PLX and plan to hold. It is in a strong position to grow. It has strong competition, but it’s moving fast and has a clear strategy and strong implementation

JSwan
30-07-2020, 10:20 PM
I too have learned the hard way that the so called expert advisors are very hit and miss and it’s been costly.

I like PLX and plan to hold. It is in a strong position to grow. It has strong competition, but it’s moving fast and has a clear strategy and strong implementation

Remember when GTK, ZEL and THL were a “STRONG BUY”?

Edit: And SKT

tango
30-07-2020, 10:37 PM
Remember when GTK, ZEL and THL were a “STRONG BUY”?

Edit: And SKT

I do! In fact some of the biggest failures were in the Herald brokers picks for 2020! Pretty sure VGL and GTK were in there. VGL May recover. GTK is not looking promising
Edit: might have been2019 brokers stock picks

BlackPeter
31-07-2020, 09:23 AM
Personally I really don’t care what analysts or so called professionals think, following them has cost me a lot of money and lost opportunity in past year’s. That’s been one of those hard earned ‘lessons’ none of us really want to concede to having paid for.

There’s no way I’m joining the ask queue at a measly $1.50, this has years to run up multiples from here. This is a keeper imo and that’s my strategy fwiw atm. I’ll continue to accumulate as funds permit buying into the upside story. That won’t change until the story changes.

Gltah

I do! In fact some of the biggest failures were in the Herald brokers picks for 2020! Pretty sure VGL and GTK were in there. VGL May recover. GTK is not looking promising
Edit: might have been2019 brokers stock picks

Just lets face it: Nobody is able to predict future stock prices. NOBODY. This is true for professional analysts as well as for any investor. Including all of us. Some are lucky, some are not, and most of us get it sometimes right and sometimes wrong. Same as the analysts.

Still - While I am not too much interested into the analysts price target, it is often interesting to understand their rational for whatever number they come up with. Gives one just another perspective on the company one wants to invest in (or not).

Re PLX: Sure, currently the market mood seems to be favorable. This is actually a dangerous time ... many companies used to be in this situation and while some made stellar advances, many crashed down into the ground. I am fearful when others are greedy.

Lets face it - I don't know (and neither does anybody else) whether this is the next Diligent, Xero or A2M - or whether it is the new Wynyard, Gentrack or PEB (though latter are rising again ...). All we know is that at this particular point in time investor greed (or FOMO) seems to be greater than investor fear. These feelings though tend to be cyclical and, as analyst recommendations, sometimes right and sometimes wrong :):

Ah yes, while we are talking about PLX ... I see this years PE is above 100, their three year forward PE (based on the estimates of said erroneous analyst forecasts) is 33, while their past is obviously negative (as start ups tend to). Revenue CAGR though is around 50 ..; not too bad.

Still - what investors at this stage are buying is a story and the hope the company won't make a wrong step.

Discl: interested enough to have them on my watch-list, but not buying at current, which (with the benefit of hindsight) at some stage may or may not turn out to be a mistake :);

keenkiwiflyer
31-07-2020, 10:34 AM
Up to 1.55 now! Just think, a few weeks ago they were struggling to break 0.97!

mikeybycrikey
31-07-2020, 10:44 AM
Just lets face it: Nobody is able to predict future stock prices. NOBODY. This is true for professional analysts as well as for any investor. Including all of us. Some are lucky, some are not, and most of us get it sometimes right and sometimes wrong. Same as the analysts.

Good analysis here. The number of misses that analysts have more shows how hard it is rather than how bad they are. At the moment I would take any serious analysis of PLX I could get my hands on. We really don't know much about the company or where they are heading. Or even what value they provide for customers.

Investing isn't a solo sport but more a team effort of sharing views. Adding analyst views helps everyone, especially since they can dedicate time, resources and access that I just don't have.

tango
31-07-2020, 10:47 AM

Fair point but my biggest losses, other than GTK which I bought at IPO and continued to hold when I should have sold, are all from expert advice on investments

sommelier
31-07-2020, 11:07 AM
I seem to recall PLX being on a number of those stock pick lists. About 5 years ago though.

nevchev
31-07-2020, 11:09 AM
Fair point but my biggest losses, other than GTK which I bought at IPO and continued to hold when I should have sold, are all from expert advice on investments
Lets face it,investing is gambling on future circumstances. We can but try to adjust the odds through research and analysis

sommelier
31-07-2020, 11:17 AM
A million $ before midday... I thought we were approaching a Friday pullback but obviously not. Maybe the tech hysteria in the states is helping.

Hello123
31-07-2020, 11:38 AM
A million $ before midday... I thought we were approaching a Friday pullback but obviously not. Maybe the tech hysteria in the states is helping.

Looks like a pretty sold sell wall at 1.53-1.56 might pull back a bit?

bull....
31-07-2020, 11:54 AM

probably look at some of the tech names on the asx going ballistic. just the other day one i had 5gn doubled in price virtually over a week. so i think plx on asx would be good

Hello123
31-07-2020, 02:13 PM
Solid resistance at 1.50.

keenkiwiflyer
31-07-2020, 02:42 PM
Not bad for sell off Friday. Was expecting more early 1.40s.

Again, just a few weeks ago this was priced at 0.97. This has been a great journey. I was thinking though, still no sales guidance from the CEO.. haha

Hello123
31-07-2020, 02:49 PM
Not bad for sell off Friday. Was expecting more early 1.40s.

Again, just a few weeks ago this was priced at 0.97. This has been a great journey. I was thinking though, still no sales guidance from the CEO.. haha

Yes same here 1.50 is more than enough of an increase till the AGM on 2nd of September.

Mel
31-07-2020, 02:59 PM
PLX have a solid product/solution offering, and a concern with PLX is the extent to which their product is easily scalable, given the level of customisation necessary at an individual customer level (and therefore investment of labour at an individual customer level to sell, design and deploy) - vs Xero/Pushpay as counter-examples who have a SaaS product offering that just scales more easily and investment in the product occurs moreso at a generic product level. Hence, I have my reservations on the PLX SP having a large multiple applied to it - but again, I could be completely incorrect and eating humble pie in future!

Discl: tracking the stock and had some strong interest in acquiring @ ~$1 but did not purchase (unfortunately) and do not hold any currently.

tango
31-07-2020, 04:48 PM
PLX have a solid product/solution offering, and a concern with PLX is the extent to which their product is easily scalable, given the level of customisation necessary at an individual customer level (and therefore investment of labour at an individual customer level to sell, design and deploy) - vs Xero/Pushpay as counter-examples who have a SaaS product offering that just scales more easily and investment in the product occurs moreso at a generic product level. Hence, I have my reservations on the PLX SP having a large multiple applied to it - but again, I could be completely incorrect and eating humble pie in future!

Discl: tracking the stock and had some strong interest in acquiring @ ~$1 but did not purchase (unfortunately) and do not hold any currently.

Customer acquisition and retention is everything and AI powered products such as PLX are a growing market. You can’t really compare it to XRo. It’s a different product proposition. XRO is targeting SMEs. PLX is targeting large companies with large budgets and marketers who have wet dreams about having this amount of data and flexibility at their fingertips. Once they learn how to drive this software they will be hooked.

The only real risk is that there are other software companies offering similar solutions. Competition is an issue. This is a sexy industry and there are some great products out there. Plexure needs to go hard and fast to establish an international reputation as the go to system

Hello123
06-08-2020, 04:43 PM
Its interesting There is all ways large buy outs at the end of the day between 1.48-1.50 exceeding 50K in volume, its happening once again.

sommelier
06-08-2020, 10:03 PM
In the States pundits look at at end-of-day trades as a clue to what the big institutions are buying and selling.

Hello123
07-08-2020, 04:00 PM
In the States pundits look at at end-of-day trades as a clue to what the big institutions are buying and selling.

I wonder if we will see it again this afternoon.

tango
07-08-2020, 09:28 PM
No huge sales but a few decent sized parcels going through at the end of the day

Price Volume Time
148 30,000 17:03 SP
148 34 16:36
148 648 16:33
147 20 16:31
148 134 16:25
148 673 16:24
148 27 16:23
148 7 16:18
147 2 16:14
148 27 16:11
148 2,020 16:09
147 81 16:02
148 25,852 15:59
148 30,000 15:59

Total volume for the day 307,398 shares
Value $454,653

Cadalac123
07-08-2020, 11:17 PM
Bunch of insto's probably piling in pre cap raise for the ASX listing

Leftfield
12-08-2020, 08:46 AM
Company update issued. See it here. (https://www.nzx.com/announcements/357796)

Revenue up 18%. Rapid expansion and staff hires has resulted in a loss of $1.1m for the period...... but all going on course for great things. Proceeding with listing on ASX.

As always....DYOR.

nevchev
12-08-2020, 09:16 AM
Unimpressed!

whatsup
12-08-2020, 09:21 AM
Unimpressed!

Following in the footsteps of XRO & ATM, should be an interesting move imo.

Cobber
12-08-2020, 09:31 AM
Company update issued. See it here. (https://www.nzx.com/announcements/357796)

Revenue up 18%. Rapid expansion and staff hires has resulted in a loss of $1.1m for the period...... but all going on course for great things. Proceeding with listing on ASX.

As always....DYOR.

I thought I might buy back into PLX if there was a drop in share price because of Covid announcement.... not anymore!!

These guys are listing on ASX cos they need a longer runway of capital for their loses.

nevchev
12-08-2020, 09:36 AM
Following in the footsteps of XRO & ATM, should be an interesting move imo.
Its not even in the same ballpark let alone the game.Comparing plx to xro and atm is way off

sommelier
12-08-2020, 09:58 AM
Whats it going back to? 1.00?

Justin
12-08-2020, 10:02 AM
With current SP everyone expecting more than 50% revenue increases and double or triple the profit.

bull....
12-08-2020, 10:10 AM
might buy back in near a dollar got a bit ahead of itself following nasdaq run

whatsup
12-08-2020, 10:12 AM
Its not even in the same ballpark let alone the game.Comparing plx to xro and atm is way off

Was never comparing to ATM or XRO but as you well know , listing in Aust is a far more mature market than N Z and if PLX hits its straps will be far greatly rewarded than here in N Z --- big word that " if " .

Cadalac123
12-08-2020, 10:16 AM
Kind of funny companies releasing updates today , great timing

nevchev
12-08-2020, 10:28 AM
Kind of funny companies releasing updates today , great timing
Had to happen with plx.it got to far ahead of itself.Momentum trading at its best

Cobber
12-08-2020, 10:38 AM
Had to happen with plx.it got to far ahead of itself.Momentum trading at its best

Agreed. Only growing at 18% YOY with loses. So the growth story has evaporated pretty quickly. They also have a list of McDonald's competitors they can't entertain as clients. So I think I'll sit on the sideline for a bit.

mfd
12-08-2020, 10:38 AM
Considering some of the revenue is transaction based, and the reported quarter covers the most extreme lockdowns in most of the world, the results don't look bad to me. Still plenty of growth ahead of them.

nevchev
12-08-2020, 10:41 AM
No apparent support above a dollar!

bull....
12-08-2020, 10:43 AM
terrible result , growth not high enough

pg0220
12-08-2020, 10:44 AM
Considering some of the revenue is transaction based, and the reported quarter covers the most extreme lockdowns in most of the world, the results don't look bad to me. Still plenty of growth ahead of them.
Didn't they say they changed the fee structure to country-based with Maccas? I am not too sure what it exactly means, but it sounded like they moved away from a transaction-based model with Maccas.

Hello123
12-08-2020, 10:58 AM
Buyers jumping in for a bit might push it back to 1.30.

Leftfield
12-08-2020, 11:01 AM
No apparent support above a dollar!

That's not what the depth says.....

terrible result , growth not high enough

Traders will Trade. Holders will Hold (or top up.) Business as usual IMHO.

mfd
12-08-2020, 11:11 AM
Didn't they say they changed the fee structure to country-based with Maccas? I am not too sure what it exactly means, but it sounded like they moved away from a transaction-based model with Maccas.

Both are true. They have contacts with each country McDonald's operates in, rather than a single overall contact. They have also been trying to transition the terms to more transaction based rather than fixed revenue. I presume that the more recent countries to sign up with Plexure have transaction based contracts and earlier countries do not, but I haven't actually seen that reported.

Cobber
12-08-2020, 11:14 AM
Based on these results.... they are heading for a loss of over $4 million per year on revenue's of $30 million. All of that money I thought they would use for an acquisition is getting gobbled up for increased expenses.

sb9
12-08-2020, 11:27 AM
Seems as though weak hands are being flushed out...

Hello123
12-08-2020, 11:38 AM
Seems as though weak hands are being flushed out...

I sold about 20% of my holding this morning throwing it in PEB at 0.66 still looking forward to Plexures AGM on 2nd september.

If they get it right still a wonderful future ahead.

Justin
12-08-2020, 12:03 PM
I don’t think there are some surprise on AGM, only good news is they sign some new customers.

porkandpuha
12-08-2020, 12:30 PM
Great mexican stand off on the bid/ask right now with 13 buyers higher than the last, but a 4c gap in the buy/sell

Hello123
12-08-2020, 12:37 PM
White castles users are much lower then the other companies only 20k.

Leftfield
12-08-2020, 01:07 PM
I sold about 20% of my holding this morning throwing it in PEB at 0.66 still looking forward to Plexures AGM on 2nd september.
If they get it right still a wonderful future ahead.

In the years ahead it is going to be interesting to watch these two. Hard to pick a winner at this stage.....In the meantime, not a silly move to 'hedge your bets'.

Brain
12-08-2020, 02:07 PM
In the years ahead it is going to be interesting to watch these two. Hard to pick a winner at this stage.....In the meantime, not a silly move to 'hedge your bets'.

PEB will beat Plexure by a country mile.

Mel
12-08-2020, 02:37 PM
Have to agree, PEB have gained good traction and not subject to the same competitive pressures as PLX - potential upside for PEB still remains significant IMHO.

Mel
12-08-2020, 02:41 PM
I am keeping a watchful eye on PLX (as they do have a good product in a relatively congested market), although I didn't think that their latest results were particularly inspiring.

BlackPeter
12-08-2020, 03:02 PM

Yes, remember the good old days when we were wondering how to spread our funds across the exciting newbies PEB, WYN and GTK to get the biggest bang for our buck? Must be by now something like 10 years ago. One of them (WYN) lost all of the shareholder funds and the other two are - while still around - both ways under their IPO prices.

But hey, this time it will be different :t_up:;

Cobber
12-08-2020, 03:06 PM

How many years are you talking about cos there is daylight between PEB and PLX right now in terms of revenue and global market penetration.

There is also daylight between PEB's own revenue and mounting losses.

I'd be putting my money into Laybuy before them, at least their revenue is growing 100% YOY.

whatsup
12-08-2020, 05:48 PM
Poor suckers who were conned into selling today on slim volume down .07 for the day, nothing special there as the whole market is down today due to the U S coming off .

bagel
12-08-2020, 06:06 PM
Why are we selling PLX? Weak hands being flushed out indeed

Brain
13-08-2020, 06:21 AM
How many years are you talking about cos there is daylight between PEB and PLX right now in terms of revenue and global market penetration.

There is also daylight between PEB's own revenue and mounting losses.

I'd be putting my money into Laybuy before them, at least their revenue is growing 100% YOY.

Within a couple of years PEB should start hitting their straps. PLX will still be in a position where Mc Donald’s are still their dominate customer. They will find it hard to find new customers that will have a significant impact on their business. This SAAS company seems to be very labour intensive and is in a competitive market. They have done very well to get this far.

PEB have a moat and a very low COGS and a product that should see a huge demand along with testing capacity to service that demand.

Disclosure - hold both shares will be looking to reduce PLX further. Will not be adding to PEB because it is already 15% of my portfolio.

Toulouse - Luzern
13-08-2020, 08:10 AM
Is this an organisation making more money for their customers than themselves?

Leftfield
13-08-2020, 08:20 AM
Yes, remember the good old days when we were wondering how to spread our funds across the exciting newbies PEB, WYN and GTK to get the biggest bang for our buck? Must be by now something like 10 years ago. One of them (WYN) lost all of the shareholder funds and the other two are - while still around - both ways under their IPO prices.
But hey, this time it will be different :t_up:;

I also remember the 'old' days of ATM and XRO. Indeed much of my time is spent looking for 'the next XRO or ATM'.

It's interesting that PEB first entered my 'watch list' on 7 Jan 2013. At that time it was 67c. v yesterdays price of 67c!!
(ATM up 3,700% in the same time).

PLX entered my watch list more recently, 1 Oct 2018 at 17.5c. Since then the SP has grown 711%.

So in the comparison between PEB and PLX, at this stage PLX is a clear winner (as it is in my portfolio) HOWEVER as we all know, the past doesn't always predict the future.......

(Disc - hold both)

Justin
13-08-2020, 09:20 AM
I also remember the 'old' days of ATM and XRO. Indeed much of my time is spent looking for 'the next XRO or ATM'.

It's interesting that PEB first entered my 'watch list' on 7 Jan 2013. At that time it was 67c. v yesterdays price of 67c!!
(ATM up 3,700% in the same time).

PLX entered my watch list more recently, 1 Oct 2018 at 17.5c. Since then the SP has grown 711%.

So in the comparison between PEB and PLX, at this stage PLX is a clear winner (as it is in my portfolio) HOWEVER as we all know, the past doesn't always predict the future.......

(Disc - hold both)

I think a major event must happen to trigger the stock price to go up, like McDonald’s purchase 10% of PLX. And PEB on the way as well.

Justin
13-08-2020, 09:53 AM
Is this an organisation making more money for their customers than themselves?

Look like lose money to serve their customers at current period

mfd
13-08-2020, 10:08 AM
There is a clear runway for growth, and the recent growth in expenses is preparing for that. McDonald's will provide the growth for now, but here's an interesting fact - the parent company of super Indo (Ahold Delhaize) is far larger by revenue than McDonald's - revenue of over 60 billion euros Vs McDonald's 20 billion dollars. If Plexure do a good job with super Indo and can spread through the associated supermarket chains across the world, there is enormous potential. Super Indo have 171 stores, the wider group has nearly 8,000.

Secondly, we were told in the recent update a significant number of new hires was into sales and marketing. This company is not standing still, they are actively looking to sign up new companies.

bull....
13-08-2020, 10:21 AM
Look like lose money to serve their customers at current period

yes it was not a good result. to expand on what i said yesterday even though sales are up 18% first quarter based on comparable revenues $ last year if you factor a full year result based on comparable i get only a 6 - 7% increase in sales for the full year this would be a marked decrease in sales growth. they will need to increase sales hugely the remainder of the year to beat last years increase in sales.
actually the smoothed trend of sales growth is flat since 18.

so at todays prices at the rich p/e of greater than 150 theres a lot growth factored into the price so they need to deliver. also remember the price is inflated due to nasdaq bull market so when that pops one day plx will go down with it. all very important risks to aware of.

Justin
13-08-2020, 11:28 AM
yes it was not a good result. to expand on what i said yesterday even though sales are up 18% first quarter based on comparable revenues $ last year if you factor a full year result based on comparable i get only a 6 - 7% increase in sales for the full year this would be a marked decrease in sales growth. they will need to increase sales hugely the remainder of the year to beat last years increase in sales.
actually the smoothed trend of sales growth is flat since 18.

so at todays prices at the rich p/e of greater than 150 theres a lot growth factored into the price so they need to deliver. also remember the price is inflated due to nasdaq bull market so when that pops one day plx will go down with it. all very important risks to aware of.

PE on negative now

Hello123
14-08-2020, 09:48 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEB_7C7eb-8

bull....
14-08-2020, 10:08 AM
PE on negative now

yahoo says 201 , gee im low at 150 odd lol so according to yahoo your paying 200 years of earnings today to buy at this price

https://nz.finance.yahoo.com/quote/PLX.NZ/news/

Justin
14-08-2020, 10:18 AM
yahoo says 201 , gee im low at 150 odd lol so according to yahoo your paying 200 years of earnings today to buy at this price

https://nz.finance.yahoo.com/quote/PLX.NZ/news/

The increase in costs due to growth investment has resulted in a loss before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation of $1.1 million for Q1 FY21.

Yahoo still use the data from Fy2020

bull....
14-08-2020, 10:26 AM
The increase in costs due to growth investment has resulted in a loss before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation of $1.1 million for Q1 FY21.

Yahoo still use the data from Fy2020

im assuming pe on a full year , but your right on a quarterly basis.
im guessing they are looking to pick up revenue in following quarters to pay for the increased costs.
as saying yesterday the big sell off was because the markets not happy with the results this quarter because it flat quarter on quarter they need some big sales to get the revenue rise on last year to justify the current stock price.

Hello123
14-08-2020, 11:57 AM
SP taking a bit of a beating this morning.

winner69
14-08-2020, 12:34 PM
Q1 sales up 18% on pcp

But Q1 Gross Margin only up 11% on pcp

Hardly growth to rave about

So remains a believe the story stock

nomis
14-08-2020, 01:28 PM
Q1 sales up 18% on pcp

But Q1 Gross Margin only up 11% on pcp

Hardly growth to rave about

So remains a believe the story stock

And believe the story I do, Just took another parcel this morning and ill take the gift on hand.
Growth is fast, and nothing wrong with sacrificing some short term profits to continue the growth at current rates.

Hello123
14-08-2020, 01:51 PM
And believe the story I do, Just took another parcel this morning and ill take the gift on hand.
Growth is fast, and nothing wrong with sacrificing some short term profits to continue the growth at current rates.

Hopefully 2nd of September gives us something to be excited about.

nomis
14-08-2020, 02:38 PM
Hopefully 2nd of September gives us something to be excited about.

im rather optimistic about that, Whilst everything else going on seems so pessimistic

bull....
14-08-2020, 02:43 PM
im rather optimistic about that, Whilst everything else going on seems so pessimistic

growth was only up 18% on the same quarter last yr , on the previous quarter its flat. at the current rate yr on yr it be bad , so they really need some good quarters going forward

bull....
14-08-2020, 02:54 PM
also on the charts it was at a rsi of over 80 on the dailies / weeklies , so that was a warning to be careful at around 1.50

CamNZ
14-08-2020, 03:01 PM
Some support forming in the $1.20-1.28, will the SP keep falling and go below it?

Leftfield
14-08-2020, 03:34 PM
Some support forming in the $1.20-1.28, will the SP keep falling and go below it?

Agree.......I reckon $1.20 will be the key resistance point. GLH. PLX needs to prove that all the 'new hires' can generate profitable revenue before this one takes off again (or makes news with sneaky M & A or a major new client.)

bagel
14-08-2020, 10:14 PM
new video from plexure - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEB_7C7eb-8&feature=youtu.be some pretty encouraging statistics https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/707816483572547627/743772923772272680/unknown.png?width=1110&height=564

Hello123
14-08-2020, 10:24 PM
[QUOTE=bagel;836307]new video from plexure - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEB_7C7eb-8&feature=youtu.be some pretty encouraging statistics https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/707816483572547627/743772923772272680/unknown.png?width=1110&height=564[/QU

Yes, these results will speak louder then words when coming to obtain new customers.

BlackPeter
15-08-2020, 09:53 AM
new video from plexure - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEB_7C7eb-8&feature=youtu.be some pretty encouraging statistics https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/707816483572547627/743772923772272680/unknown.png?width=1110&height=564

Oh dear ... just another push into the arm for the obesity epidemic? Do we really need bigger baskets? More fries and more super large burgers with extra cheese?

Though actually - great stuff for the shareholders ... and maybe plexure needs to look after their fast food roll out at serving hospitals next (to pre-order extra large hospital beds with super strong nurses to lift and turn big people) and subsequently undertakers ... after enjoying these bigger baskets at McDonalds people will need extra big caskets as well to rest in peace.

Sorry - couldn't resist ... and obviously - it might just be that the people who tend to buy anyway more of this tasteless and unhealthy food are just more likely to install an ordering app - i.e. correlation does not mean causation.

Baa_Baa
15-08-2020, 10:57 AM
Oh dear ... just another push into the arm for the obesity epidemic? Do we really need bigger baskets? More fries and more super large burgers with extra cheese?

Though actually - great stuff for the shareholders ... and maybe plexure needs to look after their fast food roll out at serving hospitals next (to pre-order extra large hospital beds with super strong nurses to lift and turn big people) and subsequently undertakers ... after enjoying these bigger baskets at McDonalds people will need extra big caskets as well to rest in peace.

Sorry - couldn't resist ... and obviously - it might just be that the people who tend to buy anyway more of this tasteless and unhealthy food are just more likely to install an ordering app - i.e. correlation does not mean causation.

It’s the super Indo app … that’s a supermarket, not a fast food chain

bull....
17-08-2020, 10:09 AM
[QUOTE=bagel;836307]new video from plexure - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEB_7C7eb-8&feature=youtu.be some pretty encouraging statistics https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/707816483572547627/743772923772272680/unknown.png?width=1110&height=564[/QU

Yes, these results will speak louder then words when coming to obtain new customers.

isnt this just showing that app members are influenced more easliy to spend than non -app members. not anything to do with them obtaining new members

keenkiwiflyer
17-08-2020, 10:11 AM
But it provides a great case study and reference for potential customers..

bull....
17-08-2020, 10:15 AM
But it provides a great case study and reference for potential customers..

guess so if your into having your bank balance reduce quicker

winner69
17-08-2020, 10:15 AM

But does Plexure cash in (monetise)on these amazing numbers?

Hello123
17-08-2020, 10:19 AM
[QUOTE=Hello123;836310]

isnt this just showing that app members are influenced more easliy to spend than non -app members. not anything to do with them obtaining new members

But presents a great case for businesses to pick up Plexures product if its going to give results like this.

Hello123
17-08-2020, 10:20 AM

Thats the question.

bull....
17-08-2020, 10:37 AM

thats the key. sli systems had a similar web based selling system didnt they?

zs_cecil
17-08-2020, 10:44 AM

This could be a question to ask in the shareholder meeting. The annual report stated that most of the existing customers are charged by store-based. Only new customers are charged based on active usage.
We can ask the CEO if SuperIndo is under this new customer category.

Hello123
18-08-2020, 11:45 AM
Had a good week so far 1.42 now started 1.30 yesterday big volume purchases too.

CamNZ
18-08-2020, 01:29 PM
New things to come?

"Have you taken time during quarantine to work on a passion project? We have! Some exciting updates around the corner... stay tuned to our channels for more." - Plexure on LinkedIn
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/vmob-ltd_have-you-taken-time-during-quarantine-to-activity-6701287706204483584-NAuG

Hello123
21-08-2020, 07:13 PM

Seems the video has now been removed from YT.

Baa_Baa
21-08-2020, 07:45 PM
New things to come?

"Have you taken time during quarantine to work on a passion project? We have! Some exciting updates around the corner... stay tuned to our channels for more." - Plexure on LinkedIn
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/vmob-ltd_have-you-taken-time-during-quarantine-to-activity-6701287706204483584-NAuG

There’s also a great plain English insight into their use of AI, check the website directly. Very progressive and technically it’s great to see the leverage of the underlying Microsoft technologies coming from their business relationship formed back in 2015/16.

I’m very interested in the focus on their SuperIndo app. Assuming the great marketing stats are sustainable, this grocery supermarket sector Globally is just unbelievably massive, it makes McDonald’s by itself look small by comparison.

winner69
22-08-2020, 09:43 AM
Found this from a few years ago

Still true?

sb9
26-08-2020, 09:40 AM
Couple of big crossings to kick off proceedings, could be from lat night..

09:36
LA

08:36
LA

sommelier
26-08-2020, 09:52 AM
What does LA mean?
The following details the various conditions for NZX trades:

IN
LT
OS
OL
PF
SP
SS
WA
XX
International
Late Reported
Overseas
Market Trade (too small for price setting)
Portfolio Marriage
Off Market
Short Sell
Weighted Average
Extra-ordinary
The following details the various conditions for ASX trades:

Transaction Types

AM
BK
BP
BV
BW
BZ
CT
CO
CX
DR
EC
EP
LN
LR
PO
PR
PS
PT
IA
ASX match facility trade
Buy back
Booking purpose only
Book value switch
Buy write
Board broker sale
Combination trade
Standard combination trade
Centre Point
Direct reporting
Exercise of Call
Exercise of Put
Loan
Loan return
Permitted Trade During Pre-Trading Hours Period
Prompt re-booking
Prompt Sale
Put through
Interstate Accounting

Time or Location

LT
ON
OS
Late
Overnight
Overseas

Delivery

EF
FD
OF
OR
BL
Delivery of a future
Forward delivery
Overseas delivery
Overseas resident
Blocked from transaction netting

Market Information Only

MI
Market Information

Crossing/Special

XT
IB
SP
CS
SX
SO
SA
Crossed trades
Index replicating special crossing
Special sale
Contingent special
Special sale portfolio
Other special sale
Special crossing sale

sb9
26-08-2020, 09:59 AM
Not 100% sure, but LA refers to Late Crossing I think..

Hello123
26-08-2020, 11:35 AM
So 3rd of September will be their AGM involving there interim results and maybe some new business?

Possibly some news on the progress to ASX also?

Leftfield
26-08-2020, 03:17 PM
So 3rd of September will be their AGM involving there interim results and maybe some new business?
Possibly some news on the progress to ASX also?

In an interesting development re the possible ASX listing, the NZSA proxy votes at the AGM will oppose the resolution to issue $A50 mill worth of shares to assist the ASX listing. Here's what the NZSA says;

"The company recently announced it is considering listing on the ASX and may move its primary listing from the NZX to the ASX. The details are set out in the Notice of Meeting. We comment as follows.

· The company appears to be getting good recognition in its home market and has shown good share price growth.

· We note that the company had $14m cash/term deposits at balance date with no debt. In addition, it seems to generate reasonable levels of operating cash flow ($4.5m). After adjusting for capitalised development costs and property/equipment purchases, free cash flow was still around $1.5m.

· Over the past few months there have been several successful capital raisings on the NZX indicating the company could raise additional capital from its existing shareholders. NZSA believes that wherever possible existing shareholders should be given the opportunity to increase their investment. Only after that should a company seek capital from outsiders.

· The Board have not presented a robust business case for seeking to list on the ASX and raise capital on that market. Indeed, their statements suggest an investigation is yet to be undertaken to determine the merits of the proposal. The company’s latest announcement just two weeks ago contains no further information beyond referring to “...the company’s decision to accelerate growth investment ...”

· Given that the company has engaged Australian advisors there must be more information and shareholders have a right to expect it be shared with them.

We believe on the face of the limited information a better option would be to keep the primary listing on NZX, and take a compliance listing on ASX and, if needed, raise additional capital from existing loyal shareholders.

For these reasons we will vote undirected proxies AGAINST this resolution."

Must say I agree with NZSA and will be making sure they have my proxy vote. Well done NZSA.

sb9
26-08-2020, 03:24 PM
In an interesting development re the possible ASX listing, the NZSA proxy votes at the AGM will oppose the resolution to issue $A50 mill worth of shares to assist the ASX listing. Here's what the NZSA says;

"The company recently announced it is considering listing on the ASX and may move its primary listing from the NZX to the ASX. The details are set out in the Notice of Meeting. We comment as follows.

· The company appears to be getting good recognition in its home market and has shown good share price growth.

· We note that the company had $14m cash/term deposits at balance date with no debt. In addition, it seems to generate reasonable levels of operating cash flow ($4.5m). After adjusting for capitalised development costs and property/equipment purchases, free cash flow was still around $1.5m.

· Over the past few months there have been several successful capital raisings on the NZX indicating the company could raise additional capital from its existing shareholders. NZSA believes that wherever possible existing shareholders should be given the opportunity to increase their investment. Only after that should a company seek capital from outsiders.

· The Board have not presented a robust business case for seeking to list on the ASX and raise capital on that market. Indeed, their statements suggest an investigation is yet to be undertaken to determine the merits of the proposal. The company’s latest announcement just two weeks ago contains no further information beyond referring to “...the company’s decision to accelerate growth investment ...”

· Given that the company has engaged Australian advisors there must be more information and shareholders have a right to expect it be shared with them.

We believe on the face of the limited information a better option would be to keep the primary listing on NZX, and take a compliance listing on ASX and, if needed, raise additional capital from existing loyal shareholders.

For these reasons we will vote undirected proxies AGAINST this resolution."

Must say I agree with NZSA and will be making sure they have my proxy vote. Well done NZSA.

Thanks for sharing that lf, yes very interesting scenario playing out here.

tango
26-08-2020, 03:36 PM
Thanks left field. I may give NZSA my proxy vote. It does annoy me when companies go out to the major institutions or new retail investors before offering the opportunity to existing loyal shareholders

tango
26-08-2020, 03:42 PM
Left field... When the poll is taken at the shareholders meeting, if NZSA has proxies from 10 shareholders does that count as 10 votes or just 1 vote because they are voting as one block?

Leftfield
26-08-2020, 04:06 PM
Left field... When the poll is taken at the shareholders meeting, if NZSA has proxies from 10 shareholders does that count as 10 votes or just 1 vote because they are voting as one block?

My understanding is that the number of votes = the number of shares held by the proxy arrangements (not the number of blocks) eg 3 proxies amounting to 1 mill shares each = total 3 mill shares or 3 mill proxy votes.

It allows NZSA to play amongst the bigger institutional voters (much more power than our individual votes IMHO.)

tango
26-08-2020, 04:08 PM
My understanding is that the number of votes = the number of shares held by the proxy arrangements (not the number of blocks) eg 3 proxies amounting to 1 mill shares each = total 3 mill shares or 3 mill proxy votes.

It allows NZSA to play amongst the bigger institutional voters (much more power than our individual votes IMHO.)

Thanks. I've noticed in a lot of the meetings that the result is a simple poll and count of yay and nay rather than the number of shares. If it's a simple poll then maybe it's better to each vote separately. I need to research this!

BlackPeter
26-08-2020, 04:10 PM

One vote per share, not per shareholder ;);

If shareholder A owns 1,000 shares and shareholder B owns 10,000 shares and both appoint the NZSA as their proxy, than the NZSA will hold 11,000 proxy votes.

Clear as mud?

Leftfield
26-08-2020, 04:12 PM
Thanks BP confirms what I thought.

tango
26-08-2020, 04:16 PM
One vote per share, not per shareholder ;);

If shareholder A owns 1,000 shares and shareholder B owns 10,000 shares and both appoint the NZSA as their proxy, than the NZSA will hold 11,000 proxy votes.

Clear as mud?

Yes! Thank you. Meanwhile I had been looking at the dark and murky legislation which said the same thing.
Right. Off to appoint NZSA to vote on my behalf. I often have internet connection issues with these annual meetings and I don't want to miss out on my vote being counted.

Thanks for the heads up Left Field!

Hello123
26-08-2020, 04:17 PM
Where will the link to the meeting be posted?

tango
26-08-2020, 04:22 PM
Where will the link to the meeting be posted?

Notice is hereby given that the Annual Meeting of Shareholders of Plexure Group Limited will be held online at web.lumiagm.com or by downloading Lumi AGM from the App Store or by Google Play Store for free (please use meeting ID 333-719-638) on Thursday 3 September 2020 commencing at 11:00am (remote entry will open at 10.30am NZST).

BlackPeter
26-08-2020, 04:28 PM
Thanks. I've noticed in a lot of the meetings that the result is a simple poll and count of yay and nay rather than the number of shares. If it's a simple poll then maybe it's better to each vote separately. I need to research this!

Most companies will use hand signals only as indicative ... and still count (and publish) the number of votes. In any case - if the outcome of any vote in an AGM is controversial, shareholders can request that a poll is taken, and in that case the company is required to do so.

From the companies act 1993:

At a meeting of shareholders a poll may be demanded by—
(a) not less than 5 shareholders having the right to vote at the meeting; or
(b) a shareholder or shareholders representing not less than 10% of the total voting rights of all shareholders having the right to vote at the meeting; or
(c) a shareholder or shareholders holding shares in the company that confer a right to vote at the meeting and on which the aggregate amount paid up is not less than 10% of the total amount paid up on all shares that confer that right; or
(d) the chairperson of the meeting.

Hello123
26-08-2020, 04:39 PM
Notice is hereby given that the Annual Meeting of Shareholders of Plexure Group Limited will be held online at web.lumiagm.com or by downloading Lumi AGM from the App Store or by Google Play Store for free (please use meeting ID 333-719-638) on Thursday 3 September 2020 commencing at 11:00am (remote entry will open at 10.30am NZST).

Thank you!

Baa_Baa
26-08-2020, 04:45 PM
Need to get a wiggle on if you're voting, votes close 1st September 11:30am. Easiest way to do it is using your Compushare online, or faff around with the voting form.

Cadalac123
26-08-2020, 04:54 PM
ASX listing with the minimal amount of information the CEO gives was always interesting, watching from the sidelines now haha

tango
26-08-2020, 05:05 PM
Most companies will use hand signals only as indicative ... and still count (and publish) the number of votes. In any case - if the outcome of any vote in an AGM is controversial, shareholders can request that a poll is taken, and in that case the company is required to do so.

From the companies act 1993:

Thank you! Very helpful

Hello123
26-08-2020, 06:34 PM
I thought listing on the ASX would be better for current shareholders as it could increase SP?

what are the benefits of keeping it only on the NZX?

carpfish
26-08-2020, 07:35 PM
Seems pretty short sighted. Institutional investment on the asx will far surpass that available on the NZX. Who cares about a bit of dilution if the shareprice goes up. Phil Norman has the history with XRO to pull it off. There will still be shares available to current shareholders - what’s to lose??

Leftfield
26-08-2020, 07:42 PM
I thought listing on the ASX would be better for current shareholders as it could increase SP?
what are the benefits of keeping it only on the NZX?

Usually a dual listing ASX and NZX is beneficial for holders, however I suggest you read post 3862 above and ask yourself why is PLX wanting to allow the sale of $50 mill in 'new' shares and whether these additional shares would dilute the value of your existing shares?? As NZSA says...

"We believe on the face of the limited information a better option would be to keep the primary listing on NZX, and take a compliance listing on ASX and, if needed, raise additional capital from existing loyal shareholders."

Baa_Baa
26-08-2020, 07:58 PM
Usually a dual listing ASX and NZX is beneficial for holders, however I suggest you read post 3862 above and ask yourself why is PLX wanting to allow the sale of $50 mill in 'new' shares and whether these additional shares would dilute the value of your existing shares?? As NZSA says...

"We believe on the face of the limited information a better option would be to keep the primary listing on NZX, and take a compliance listing on ASX and, if needed, raise additional capital from existing loyal shareholders."

Good answer lefty, I would want to know what they’re planning on spending 50 mill on before agreeing to the dilution. It’s a very aggressive cap raise proposition with insufficient consideration for what existing shareholders might think prudent.

That leads me to suspect that they wouldn’t have proposed the most aggressive path without having confidence that the largest shareholders are already onside with the proposition and it’s essentially a done deal already. That speaks volumes about future potential but marginalises us minnows.

Reading through that though it’s some what encouraging that of the three options open to them, notwithstanding shareholder support, they propose the most aggressive option, or most confident if you prefer:

1. Status quo stay listed on NZX
2. Primary on NZX and Secondary ASX
3. Primary ASX and abandon NZX

They must be supremely confident to be so aggressive, there’s something we haven’t been told. That something must be pretty exciting!

Leftfield
26-08-2020, 08:31 PM
Good answer lefty, I would want to know what they’re planning on spending 50 mill on before agreeing to the dilution. It’s a very aggressive cap raise proposition with insufficient consideration for what existing shareholders might think prudent....
They must be supremely confident to be so aggressive, there’s something we haven’t been told. That something must be pretty exciting!

I hope you are right. ;)

PLX has already rewarded me v well so I'm not overly worried about NZSA's concerns.... IMO Investment is all about having faith in management and Board to carry out BAU and sleeping well at night!

That said as added insurance, I intend to write to PLX seeking a response re NZSA's concerns.

tango
26-08-2020, 09:33 PM
Call me a cynic but I think the ASX share listing is all about copying XRO and pushing up the share price so the board and executives can make bank. if it pushes up the value of my portfolio that’s a plus but I want the opportunity to participate in any capital raisings ahead of new investors.

$50 million is a lot of money, and would either suggest a major new product development or company acquisition in the pipeline.

carpfish
26-08-2020, 10:27 PM
Does anyone actually read the information available?

Current shaoreholders will be included in the cap raise. And it’s fairly clear what they want the money for any why...

Plexure’s strategy and three-year plan contemplates a focus on international growth. The Board considers that it may need up to A$50 million to facilitate the pursuit of this growth plan, which it considers will allow value accretive opportunities to be captured that would not be secured if the Company is constrained to working within its currently available capital reserves.
Assuming the IPO proceeds and the new capital is raised it will be used to accelerate development of the Company’s technology platform, enhance and add to the product set, acquire more people across all functions within the business, expand global sales and marketing activities and provide a pool of cash to potentially pursue merger and acquisition opportunities that leverage the overall growth agenda.
The reason that the Board has decided to investigate an IPO in Australia is because of the greater depth of capital markets in Australia and what the Board considers to be greater support provided in that market for growth companies such as Plexure. It is also expected to support enhanced liquidity for current and potential investors, and to increase Plexure’s attractiveness as an investment for overseas institutions whose mandates do not currently extend to the NZX. It is currently anticipated that should the Australian IPO proceed any Shares to be issued will be offered to institutional and retail investors in both Australia and New Zealand (including the Company’s existing shareholders) in reliance on the Australian Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and the mutual recognition regime set out in the New Zealand Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013.

Hello123
27-08-2020, 08:32 AM
Does anyone actually read the information available?

Current shaoreholders will be included in the cap raise. And it’s fairly clear what they want the money for any why...

Plexure’s strategy and three-year plan contemplates a focus on international growth. The Board considers that it may need up to A$50 million to facilitate the pursuit of this growth plan, which it considers will allow value accretive opportunities to be captured that would not be secured if the Company is constrained to working within its currently available capital reserves.
Assuming the IPO proceeds and the new capital is raised it will be used to accelerate development of the Company’s technology platform, enhance and add to the product set, acquire more people across all functions within the business, expand global sales and marketing activities and provide a pool of cash to potentially pursue merger and acquisition opportunities that leverage the overall growth agenda.
The reason that the Board has decided to investigate an IPO in Australia is because of the greater depth of capital markets in Australia and what the Board considers to be greater support provided in that market for growth companies such as Plexure. It is also expected to support enhanced liquidity for current and potential investors, and to increase Plexure’s attractiveness as an investment for overseas institutions whose mandates do not currently extend to the NZX. It is currently anticipated that should the Australian IPO proceed any Shares to be issued will be offered to institutional and retail investors in both Australia and New Zealand (including the Company’s existing shareholders) in reliance on the Australian Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and the mutual recognition regime set out in the New Zealand Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013.

Very true i was wondering about the whole capital raising myself as i did remember thinking that they mentioned we current holders would get a chance to participate in this.

So we will be given the opportunity in a capital raise, it will be listed on the ASX which will be beneficial to SP and Plexure can continue its growth strategy.

Im all for it at this point.

yuj4
27-08-2020, 09:09 AM
This might be my first post on this forum and I have always been reading post with the past 7 years and learnt a lot from people here like balance, leftfield etc.

List on ASX helps to speed up the growth strategy and it brings more attention. it also helps to attract more institution and fund manager's support and build solid foundation for plexure.

I have been doing lots of research for similar companies like plexure such as OLO (targeting small restaurants and hotels) and toast in the states. (OLO recently partnered with google is also looking for pre-IPO this year valuing the company for 1 billion US dollars)

OLO is targeting 40 times revenue for its pre-IPO last time I did research.

If you look into those two companies and you found their targeting customers are restaurants but not QSR or Groceries where plexure has more customer concentration but darn good customers.

Comparing with other growth companies, plexure is still cheap, and fewer competitors in QSR sector. Plexure is trying to crack into the grocery mobile marketing field similar fundamental how it got Mccas onboard. Ahold Delhaize might be the target behind the scene for plexure not super indo if anyone is interested in reading below.

At the end of the day, investing is about having faith in the company and I hope the ASX can come true to bring more sophisticated investors on board.

Established in 1997, Super Indo has over 170 stores located across Indonesia, Super Indo is majority owned by Ahold Delhaize, which has a 51 per cent stake in the company. Ahold Delhaize is one of the world’s largest grocery retailers and a global leader in e-commerce. It operates more than 6,500 stores across the United States, Europe and Indonesia, and serves more than 50 million shoppers each week.

winner69
27-08-2020, 09:41 AM
Maybe one of those $5m for existing shareholders and $45m for new investors or the big end of town

That covers of existing shareholders 'will be included'

tango
27-08-2020, 10:22 AM
Maybe one of those $5m for existing shareholders and $45m for new investors or the big end of town

That covers of existing shareholders 'will be included'
Agree. They will do a book build first with the major institutions who will offer it to their clients and we will fight over the rest and be scaled back.

I want existing shareholders to get first pick without being scaled!

sb9
27-08-2020, 10:29 AM
Agree. They will do a book build first with the major institutions who will offer it to their clients and we will fight over the rest and be scaled back.

I think they should do what IKE did recently, offer a portion to Instos aka big boys and announce a rights offer to existing shareholders, that way retail holders need not fight on over crumbs.

tango
27-08-2020, 10:48 AM
I think they should do what IKE did recently, offer a portion to Instos aka big boys and announce a rights offer to existing shareholders, that way retail holders need not fight on over crumbs.

We got lucky with Ike. We got our full rights issue and 90% of the oversubscription

I think all SPP should be rights issues. It’s fairer. It also stops all those Sharesies buyers from buying 1 share in each company so that they can participate in every SPP and get as many shares as people who own 10,000 or 100,000

Leftfield
27-08-2020, 03:48 PM
I hope you are right. ;)

PLX has already rewarded me v well so I'm not overly worried about NZSA's concerns.... IMO Investment is all about having faith in management and Board to carry out BAU and sleeping well at night!

That said as added insurance, I intend to write to PLX seeking a response re NZSA's concerns..

Pleased to say I've had a quick response from PLX.

Here's PLX's response FYI

"In terms of the reason why we are seeking capital – it is to grow the company. We have been very clear that for the last 3 years we have been focused on existing customers and being cashflow positive. However the market is growing and for us to participate in a meaningful way we need to grow as well and this is what the capital will be used for. In terms of getting it from Australia – we have talked with various sources (including NZ & the US) and have settled on Australia for a number of reasons (these will be explained in fuller detail by our Chairman).

Note that if we do go ahead there will be a priority pool for NZ investors."

So rest easy PLX holders, it seems we will fare well in any transition to ASX. As I said above..."Investment is all about having faith in management and Board to carry out BAU and sleeping well at night!"

Hello123
27-08-2020, 03:55 PM

Here's PLX's response FYI

"In terms of the reason why we are seeking capital – it is to grow the company. We have been very clear that for the last 3 years we have been focused on existing customers and being cashflow positive. However the market is growing and for us to participate in a meaningful way we need to grow as well and this is what the capital will be used for. In terms of getting it from Australia – we have talked with various sources (including NZ & the US) and have settled on Australia for a number of reasons (these will be explained in fuller detail by our Chairman).

Note that if we do go ahead there will be a priority pool for NZ investors."

So rest easy PLX holders, it seems we will fare well in any transition to ASX. As I said above..."Investment is all about having faith in management and Board to carry out BAU and sleeping well at night!"

This is great looking forward to the AGM, it takes 19 weeks to get listed on the asx i wonder if they have started already!

CanadianAussie
28-08-2020, 12:10 AM
In response to:

"Usually a dual listing ASX and NZX is beneficial for holders, however I suggest you read post 3862 above and ask yourself why is PLX wanting to allow the sale of $50 mill in 'new' shares and whether these additional shares would dilute the value of your existing shares?? As NZSA says...

Firstly, they want to raise $50M for growth. They've brought on 2 board members recently with M&A experience and have been vocal about this. They're looking at acquiring a company and need $. Why anyone would be opposed to this with managements phenomenal track record of capital management is beyond me.

Secondly, the NZSA should be ashamed of themselves. This company will double or triple in value when the ASX gets whiff of it. As an ASX investor I'm so high on it I opened up an international account to buy before waiting for the ASX float. The NZSA wonders why they can't raise money on the NZX? Because raising $50M at a share price of $1.40 results in 35M more shares. Compare that to listing it on the ASX which will value it higher (I'll explain this below). Let's say conservatively the ASX values it double at $2.80. Raising $50M at this price results in 18M shares and HALF THE AMOUNT OF DILUTION. I'd question the NZSAs motives and who's best interests they have in mind.

Also I don't know what the NZSA is whingeing about, management has stated they'd give existing shareholders a chance to participate in the capital raise.

Why do I believe it will rerate at least double on the ASX? Because I've looked at over 250 micro and small cap ASX stocks and they're absolute trash compared to this company. The ASX will eat this company up. We have nothing like it; it's a bloody unicorn. To have a company 45% revenue growth 3 years in a row, profitable the last 2 (ignoring the issue of convertible notes), cash flow positive the last 3 (again convertible notes ignored) and have gross margins of over 75% is unheard of on the ASX at this price. Has anyone done a DCF on PLX? I have, it's crazy how much the NZX undervalues it.

Unless you like getting diluted more and making less money please, please, please don't vote against an ASX float.

zs_cecil
29-08-2020, 10:31 PM
Could it be more likely a potential acquisition out there? Perhaps the target is an Australian company?

The explanation from the company on the ASX listing is still not very convincing to me unless there is a potential acquisition.
In terms of future growth, here are the scenarios I can think of:

1. Rollout to more McDonald stores in the world - I would worry if PLX ask for more money from the market to support this.
2. Hugh usage growth from Superindo - If the superindo deal is based on active usage, then we should see more cash inflow. it shouldn't need that much extra money.
3. A big big contract will be announced - Who knows....
4. Acquisition - The possibility is mentioned in the FY20 report.

Leftfield
30-08-2020, 08:11 AM
Good first Post CanadianAussie.... welcome to the forum.

Getty
30-08-2020, 08:13 AM
Welcome aboard Canadian Aussie, I love your enthusiasm, and I hope its equaled by your skill.

Re; has anyone done a DCF value, Shareclarity have, 12/8/20, and its only 53c vs current SP $1.41.

You infer DCF is way above that, so would you mind providing some substance?

Dr JPG

Tree SURGEONS have gone out on a LIMB.

Brain
30-08-2020, 09:04 AM
I think a DCF on Plexure is only as good as the guesses and assumptions. For me I wouldn’t waste my time. Garbage in garbage out comes to mind. Investing or speculating on Plexure all amounts to believing in the product and management and whether or not the growth rate can be maintained. I have done well so far but I am very cautious about the future.

forest
30-08-2020, 09:44 AM
[QUOTE=CanadianAussie;839770]In response to:
Also I don't know what the NZSA is whingeing about, management has stated they'd give existing shareholders a chance to participate in the capital raise.

Just to remind you that the present owners of PLX have all the right to have an opinion.
And I suspect that the thinking is not that they just like to participate, they more than happy to fork out the full amount for any foreseeable capital raise. That keeps the dilution to a minimum you see and give present shareholders the largest share of future profits.
Sorry NZSA members are a bit greedy.

sb9
30-08-2020, 07:22 PM
In response to:

"Usually a dual listing ASX and NZX is beneficial for holders, however I suggest you read post 3862 above and ask yourself why is PLX wanting to allow the sale of $50 mill in 'new' shares and whether these additional shares would dilute the value of your existing shares?? As NZSA says...

Firstly, they want to raise $50M for growth. They've brought on 2 board members recently with M&A experience and have been vocal about this. They're looking at acquiring a company and need $. Why anyone would be opposed to this with managements phenomenal track record of capital management is beyond me.

Secondly, the NZSA should be ashamed of themselves. This company will double or triple in value when the ASX gets whiff of it. As an ASX investor I'm so high on it I opened up an international account to buy before waiting for the ASX float. The NZSA wonders why they can't raise money on the NZX? Because raising $50M at a share price of $1.40 results in 35M more shares. Compare that to listing it on the ASX which will value it higher (I'll explain this below). Let's say conservatively the ASX values it double at $2.80. Raising $50M at this price results in 18M shares and HALF THE AMOUNT OF DILUTION. I'd question the NZSAs motives and who's best interests they have in mind.

Why do I believe it will rerate at least double on the ASX? Because I've looked at over 250 micro and small cap ASX stocks and they're absolute trash compared to this company. The ASX will eat this company up. We have nothing like it; it's a bloody unicorn. To have a company 45% revenue growth 3 years in a row, profitable the last 2 (ignoring the issue of convertible notes), cash flow positive the last 3 (again convertible notes ignored) and have gross margins of over 75% is unheard of on the ASX at this price. Has anyone done a DCF on PLX? I have, it's crazy how much the NZX undervalues it.

Unless you like getting diluted more and making less money please, please, please don't vote against an ASX float.

Wow, what a bomb of debut post on ST. Very bullish prediction on PLX prospects, makes an interesting ASM to look forward to on Thu 3rd Sep.

CanadianAussie
31-08-2020, 02:55 AM
zs_cecil - Management doens't need $50M to roll out to more McDonald's stores - PLX is profitable. They've stated this is to pursue growth/acquisitions. As for your point about SuperIndo if you wait for the cash to flow in it could be 10years before PLX has their software in all of Ahold Delhaize's (they "own" SuperIndo) supermarkets. Moving faster blocks competitors from entering the market.

Brain - I completely agree; however, some form of valuation has to be done. I've done both a DCF and a comparables and they both look great.

forest - I think you need to re-read my comment. You can have your cake and eat it too but only if PLX lists on the ASX. You're assuming NZ holders don't get to participate in the SPP/float. My understanding is management has said they will. My opinion is that if it lists on the ASX it will re-rate much higher than it's currently trading meaning LESS shares will be issued, resulting in LESS dilution. Again, I've looked at over 250 ASX small and micro caps and I have never seen a company with such a strong history of positively trending cashflow, revenue growth, ROIC, ROE, profit etc etc - I don't see them because they don't stay small caps on the ASX. Dalziel and Herbison have really turned this company around since the departure of Scott Bradley.

forest, if you're worried about a capital raise I suggest looking into ASX:NVX. They needed to raise $58.28M so they did a prorata 1:1 entitlement offer at $0.29 on May 29th. The share price at the time was $0.435. Keep in mind this was an ENTITLEMENT offer not a SPP (there's a big difference). I can't comment on how PLX is going to structure theirs; however, it would not surprise me if it's not a similar format given they have a specific $ they are aiming to raise.

Getty - With regards to my DCF see below. I'm no expert in DCFs so please take with a grain of salt; however, these are in line with my ASX comparables valuation. $4.38 is based on a 45% revenue growth over the next 5 years and is post raising $50M (ie post dilution). Base case (25% growth) is $2.02, Bull case (55% growth) is $6.08.

I'm going to stop commenting as I don't want to give the impression I'm ramping. But please don't follow along the NZSA without coming to your own conclusion based on the facts.

Assumptions

Tax Rate

27.5%

Discount Rate

12%

Perpetual Growth Rate

4%

EV/EBITDA Mulltiple

8.0x

Transaction Date

22/08/2020

Fiscal Year End

31/03/2021

Current Price

Shares Outstanding

Capital raised from ASX IPO

Investment Bank IPO Fee
2.00%

Shares issued for ASX IPO

Shares Outstanding Post IPO

Discounted Cash Flow

Entry
Exit

Terminal Value

Date

22/08/2020
31/03/2021
31/03/2022
31/03/2023
31/03/2024
31/03/2025
31/03/2026
31/03/2026

EV/EBITDA

Time periods

Perp. Growth

Year frac

Average

EBIT

Less: Cash Taxes

NOPAT

Plus: D&A

EBITDA

Less: Capex

Less: Changes in NWC

(11,932)

Unlevered FCFF

(2,148)

Transaction FCFF

(1,307)

IRR FCFF

(197,922,219)
(1,307)

Intrinsic Value

Market Value

Rate of Return

Enterprise Value

Market Cap

Current Price

$1.41

Plus: Cash

Plus: Debt

Target Price

$5.14

Less: Debt

Less: Cash

TP Upside

264.24%

Equity Value

Enterprise Value

IRR

-51%

Equity Value/Share

$5.14

Equity Value/Share

Post ASX IPO

Equity Value

Equity Value/Share

$4.38

Cobber
31-08-2020, 09:12 AM
zs_cecil - Management doens't need $50M to roll out to more McDonald's stores - PLX is profitable. They've stated this is to pursue growth/acquisitions. As for your point about SuperIndo if you wait for the cash to flow in it could be 10years before PLX has their software in all of Ahold Delhaize's (they "own" SuperIndo) supermarkets. Moving faster blocks competitors from entering the market.

Brain - I completely agree; however, some form of valuation has to be done. I've done both a DCF and a comparables and they both look great.

forest - I think you need to re-read my comment. You can have your cake and eat it too but only if PLX lists on the ASX. You're assuming NZ holders don't get to participate in the SPP/float. My understanding is management has said they will. My opinion is that if it lists on the ASX it will re-rate much higher than it's currently trading meaning LESS shares will be issued, resulting in LESS dilution. Again, I've looked at over 250 ASX small and micro caps and I have never seen a company with such a strong history of positively trending cashflow, revenue growth, ROIC, ROE, profit etc etc - I don't see them because they don't stay small caps on the ASX. Dalziel and Herbison have really turned this company around since the departure of Scott Bradley.

forest, if you're worried about a capital raise I suggest looking into ASX:NVX. They needed to raise $58.28M so they did a prorata 1:1 entitlement offer at $0.29 on May 29th. The share price at the time was $0.435. Keep in mind this was an ENTITLEMENT offer not a SPP (there's a big difference). I can't comment on how PLX is going to structure theirs; however, it would not surprise me if it's not a similar format given they have a specific $ they are aiming to raise.

Getty - With regards to my DCF see below. I'm no expert in DCFs so please take with a grain of salt; however, these are in line with my ASX comparables valuation. $4.38 is based on a 45% revenue growth over the next 5 years and is post raising $50M (ie post dilution). Base case (25% growth) is $2.02, Bull case (55% growth) is $6.08.

I'm going to stop commenting as I don't want to give the impression I'm ramping. But please don't follow along the NZSA without coming to your own conclusion based on the facts.

Assumptions

Tax Rate

27.5%

Discount Rate

12%

Perpetual Growth Rate

4%

EV/EBITDA Mulltiple

8.0x

Transaction Date

22/08/2020

Fiscal Year End

31/03/2021

Current Price

Shares Outstanding

Investment Bank IPO Fee
2.00%

Discounted Cash Flow

Entry
Exit

Terminal Value

Date

22/08/2020
31/03/2021
31/03/2022
31/03/2023
31/03/2024
31/03/2025
31/03/2026
31/03/2026

EV/EBITDA

Time periods

Perp. Growth

Year frac

Average

EBIT

NOPAT

EBITDA

(11,932)

Unlevered FCFF

(2,148)

Transaction FCFF

(1,307)

IRR FCFF

(197,922,219)
(1,307)

Intrinsic Value

Market Value

Rate of Return

Enterprise Value

Market Cap

Current Price

$1.41

Target Price

$5.14

TP Upside

264.24%

Equity Value

Enterprise Value

IRR

-51%

Equity Value/Share

$5.14

Equity Value/Share

Post ASX IPO

Equity Value

Equity Value/Share

$4.38

I stopped at 45% revenue growth over 5 years. They only did about 1/3 of that in the last quarter.

mfd
31-08-2020, 09:22 AM
I stopped at 45% revenue growth over 5 years. They only did about 1/3 of that in the last quarter.

I'm not too surprised that growth slowed down in a quarter covering the worst of the Covid lockdowns, given the job of the company is to get people to physical stores. We know they are aiming for their compensation to be more transaction based, and it's reasonable to assume transactions were lower than normal that month.

Getty
31-08-2020, 09:55 AM
CanadianAussie,
Please do not feel inhibited about posting what you like on here.

In particular, spread sheet type posts like yours.
There are some very good forensic accountants on here who will gladly run their stethoscope over it, and provide insightful analysis.
Everyone benefits, including you.

The worst thing that can happen, is that uninterested people wont read a post.

Dr JPG.

Public Health Safety Warning.
Due to Covid, if you're COUGHIN', prepare your COFFIN, ready to carry you OFF IN.
BY Order
Jacinda.

Cobber
31-08-2020, 10:03 AM
I'm not too surprised that growth slowed down in a quarter covering the worst of the Covid lockdowns, given the job of the company is to get people to physical stores. We know they are aiming for their compensation to be more transaction based, and it's reasonable to assume transactions were lower than normal that month.

So that means if they are to make 45% growth for year 1, they are going to need to do a couple of quarters at 60% growth. Based on second waves of covid globally.... it isn't going to happen.

I think CanadianAussie did a great chart, but they also said they were bullish.

What does that chart look like at 20% growth for 5 years?

If you don't want to be seen to be ramping the stock, you did need to have a worst vs best case scenario's.

Chuckles
31-08-2020, 10:09 AM
I hold a good parcel of PLX in the portfolio and support the listing on the ASX. Good for the SP and the growth of the company.

yuj4
31-08-2020, 10:12 AM
This might be my first post on this forum and I have always been reading post with the past 7 years and learnt a lot from people here like balance, leftfield etc.

List on ASX helps to speed up the growth strategy and it brings more attention. it also helps to attract more institution and fund manager's support and build solid foundation for plexure. (I will definitely support $50 million plexure ASX pre-IPO)

I have been doing lots of research for similar companies like plexure such as OLO (targeting small restaurants and hotels) and toast in the states. (OLO recently partnered with google is also looking for pre-IPO this year valuing the company for 1 billion US dollars)

If you look into those two companies and you found their targeting customers are restaurants but not QSR or Groceries where plexure has more customer concentration but darn good customers.

Comparing with other growth companies, plexure is still cheap, and fewer competitors in QSR sector. Plexure is trying to crack into the grocery mobile marketing field similar fundamental how it got Mccas onboard. Ahold Delhaize might be the target behind the scene for plexure not super indo if anyone is interested in reading below.

At the end of the day, investing is about having faith in the company and I hope the ASX can come true to bring more sophisticated investors on board.

Established in 1997, Super Indo has over 170 stores located across Indonesia, Super Indo is majority owned by Ahold Delhaize, which has a 51 per cent stake in the company. Ahold Delhaize is one of the world’s largest grocery retailers and a global leader in e-commerce. It operates more than 6,500 stores across the United States, Europe and Indonesia, and serves more than 50 million shoppers each week.

Chuckles
31-08-2020, 10:57 AM

List on ASX helps to speed up the growth strategy and it brings more attention. it also helps to attract more institution and fund manager's support and build solid foundation for plexure. (I will definitely support $50 million plexure ASX pre-IPO)

Completely agree with you Yuj4. PLX looks good, reads good and makes up part of my speculative group in the portfolio. Completely overlooked ABA once I had sold at $3.43, those that bought and held after March will be having a good day :)

Brain
31-08-2020, 12:47 PM
CanadianAussie,
Please do not feel inhibited about posting what you like on here.

In particular, spread sheet type posts like yours.
There are some very good forensic accountants on here who will gladly run their stethoscope over it, and provide insightful analysis.
Everyone benefits, including you.

The worst thing that can happen, is that uninterested people wont read a post.

Dr JPG.

Public Health Safety Warning.
Due to Covid, if you're COUGHIN', prepare your COFFIN, ready to carry you OFF IN.
BY Order
Jacinda.

I totally agree with that John Paul Getty. It is great that CanadianAussie Has posted his views on Plexure. Good to see some optimism and
forces me to give some more thought to the share.

Hello123
01-09-2020, 09:51 AM
Lots of sellers unloading it seems market sentiment for this weeks presentation is quite weak, Confidence low in what will be revealed?

CamNZ
01-09-2020, 10:17 AM
Lots of sellers unloading it seems market sentiment for this weeks presentation is quite weak, Confidence low in what will be revealed?

Just noticed Plexure updated their website. Lots of new information on there if you guys haven't taken a look at it yet!

Leftfield
01-09-2020, 11:55 AM

Pretty emotive post.......and not accurate IMHO.

Much depends if you are short term or long term for this stock.

(Disc - holding long term and up 340% to date..... so DYOR )

Chuckles
01-09-2020, 12:38 PM
Just noticed Plexure updated their website. Lots of new information on there if you guys haven't taken a look at it yet!

Hi, just had a look at their website. Last update was 27/08/2020 is there anything more recent which I had missed?

Hello123
01-09-2020, 12:40 PM
Pretty emotive post.......and not accurate IMHO.

Much depends if you are short term or long term for this stock.

(Disc - holding long term and up 340% to date..... so DYOR )

Fair call i did jump the gun, they haven't sold down. I am positive about this business, am looking forward to Thursday.

CamNZ
01-09-2020, 12:45 PM
Hi, just had a look at their website. Last update was 27/08/2020 is there anything more recent which I had missed?

Last announcement was on the 27/08/2020, you're correct on that, but I was talking about the website as a whole.
They've done a whole refresh/redesign of it. :)

Chuckles
01-09-2020, 01:30 PM
Last announcement was on the 27/08/2020, you're correct on that, but I was talking about the website as a whole.
They've done a whole refresh/redesign of it. :)

Cheers Cam :t_up:

Hello123
01-09-2020, 01:54 PM

Yes its more sleek and user friendly.

Hello123
01-09-2020, 02:15 PM
Had someone post on an Investor page "Plexure confirm timeline of joining ASX September/October via Notice of meeting letter.

Does anyone know anything about this?

CamNZ
01-09-2020, 02:24 PM
Had someone post on an Investor page "Plexure confirm timeline of joining ASX September/October via Notice of meeting letter.

Does anyone know anything about this?

"Should the Company decide to proceed with the IPO, it is expected that any IPO offer will open in late September/early October with the ASX listing (and NZX secondary listing) in place by late October/early November. However, this timeline remains indicative and is subject to a number of factors including the regulatory approvals noted above and market conditions. An announcement will be made to the market if Plexure decides to proceed with the IPO and ASX Listing and NZX secondary listing."
In the Notice of Meeting letter, the announcement dated 18/8/2020.

tango
01-09-2020, 03:15 PM
Mainfreight isn’t dual listed and it doesn’t seem to have done their share price any harm.

I think New Zealand has a tendency to undervalue biotech companies because it’s not something that New Zealand investors or analysts understand as well as Australian investors. However, I think that by and large, the New Zealand investing community and the analysts working for the institutions understand software companies and marketing as well as the Australian market. Any big increase in customers is going to lift the price, whether it is listed on the NZX or the ASX.

I think it’s a shame when we always assume that Australians do things bigger and better than Kiwis.

At the end of the day I support whatever helps the company grow and helps to return the greatest value to shareholders.

I also support New Zealand shareholders not only getting a preferential allocation but being able to take up as much as they want and then leaving the balance for Australian shareholders and institutions to fight over. I don’t feel that existing shareholders should be “rationed” to a small pool of shares to fight over

forest
01-09-2020, 03:40 PM
Mainfreight isn’t dual listed and it doesn’t seem to have done their share price any harm.

I think New Zealand has a tendency to undervalue biotech companies because it’s not something that New Zealand investors or analysts understand as well as Australian investors. However, I think that by and large, the New Zealand investing community and the analysts working for the institutions understand software companies and marketing as well as the Australian market. Any big increase in customers is going to lift the price, whether it is listed on the NZX or the ASX.

I think it’s a shame when we always assume that Australians do things bigger and better than Kiwis.

At the end of the day I support whatever helps the company grow and helps to return the greatest value to shareholders.

I also support New Zealand shareholders not only getting a preferential allocation but being able to take up as much as they want and then leaving the balance for Australian shareholders and institutions to fight over. I don’t feel that existing shareholders should be “rationed” to a small pool of shares to fight over

Ryman also managed well to increase share price with only being listed on the NZX.

steve06
02-09-2020, 07:34 AM
Started investing in Plexure a couple of weeks ago, liked what the company is doing and offering. Was doing a bit of research late last night on Google and thought of looking at its competitors, and found a list. Does anyone in the IT industry have more knowledge, insight into these Plexure competitors, and what threats if any they pose to Plexure?

https://www.g2.com/products/plexure/competitors/alternatives

https://www.owler.com/company/plexure

CanadianAussie
02-09-2020, 05:26 PM
So there was a pretty glaring error in my DCF model. So for full disclosure, after updating I get $1.88 post ASX IPO. That's based on 45% revenue growth. I thought this was reasonable as they achieved at least this over the prior 3 years.

Bear case (20% rev growth) $0.94
Bull case (55% rev growth) $2.48

ROIC is also down to 7%; however, playing around with my model this appears to be due to the doubling in staff costs as it's back around 21% with a more reasonable increase in this value.

Apologies if I came off as upramping, that's not my intent. That said this is still one of my highest conviction holdings and even after adjusting my DCF model my thesis remains intact. I hope the ASX listing goes ahead as I think with managements phenomenal record of capital allocation this can achieve a lot with the additional funds.

Appreciate all the constructive criticism and please take my valuations with a grain of salt as I'm still new to doing DCFs.

Assumptions

Tax Rate

27.5%

Discount Rate

12%

Perpetual Growth Rate

4%

EV/EBITDA Mulltiple

8.0x

Transaction Date

22/08/2020

Fiscal Year End

31/03/2021

Current Price

Shares Outstanding

Investment Bank IPO Fee
2.00%

Discounted Cash Flow

Entry
Exit

Terminal Value

Date

22/08/2020
31/03/2021
31/03/2022
31/03/2023
31/03/2024
31/03/2025
31/03/2026
31/03/2026

EV/EBITDA

Time periods

Perp. Growth

Year frac

Average

EBIT

NOPAT

EBITDA

(15,369)

Unlevered FCFF

(5,419)

Transaction FCFF

(3,297)

IRR FCFF

(197,921,581)
(3,297)

Intrinsic Value

Market Value

Rate of Return

Enterprise Value

Market Cap

Current Price

$1.41

Target Price

$2.01

TP Upside

42.25%

Equity Value

Enterprise Value

IRR

-57%

Equity Value/Share

$2.01

Equity Value/Share

Post ASX IPO

Equity Value

Equity Value/Share

$1.88

https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAh8AAAFpCAYAAAA 8zkqQAAAgAElEQVR4nO3df3RU533ncZ2zp47c7SY63SbRnp7WS o9dWKchShtSRaGONjQtxU4MPsnxjG1s2Vu0CjGGdpXsJaQoBW Bpo5YPIvaFCqTsMhbJdUOIVKxE6QA9si5IDnYeByjWqbKoBrqI xQqix8h3/1jft1f83vmeebH 3XOnCOGqzvPDIL74fk89946AQAAUKhO9wAAAEBtIXwAAAClCB8 AAEApwgcAAFCK8AEAAJQifAAAAKUIHwAAQCnCBwAAUIrwAQAAl CJ8AAAApQgfAABAKcIHAABQivABAACUInwAAAClCB8AAEApwgc AD2dlqKNVWuvqpC7 aG2VjqGzugcGoAoQPgDNhjosB3jbwb5DdqU42J8d2iUdra2O7V ulY9eQOL8j5f7r6qRjKMcxpfkebe/LY0Du/bRKa4d7HwD0IHwAmqU70Hsd7Ic6WtNuX9e6y3KQPSu7WnMMEmd 3JWY8WnedTTzX4XxO6/tKHT7S7SfbsQMoLcIHoFniIGo9uJ4dShzsbc8PdSQPprb/yZ 1HXSTB1lL Mh2ysISPpLfMpR/ CjJ 0oRPlLt52ysRiJ8AGWB8AFo5nmQ9nzeEiQc27q p65Dhpzfk234cL7O2SHpSPw6vl/d78srfGTeD4DyQPgANMs4QxA/uHrVIQ5nd8VnCVolukk 4cP WolZh47cDuilfV8e4SOL/QAoD4QPQLO0ayNsB26vOsS1s9Thw/lIuZOz7nUTlgojEQQyLOAs7ftKHz5yyVkA1CN8AJqlPitkl73i UBQ kuNplQ7reovY9tbwoe99eYQPy3oPwgdQ3ggfgGauesJaeViPoi pqF48gYFvw2bErsb9M1UZp3xe1C1DJCB AZl5rI7wOttYzTrwXVHotuMwxfHjMMESfdp6 av999e/La8Fppv0AKBeED0Az77NCPBZmivXgXee4aJZ9nUbyW/Kf XCeqmqvb1pTXihMzfvyPtU2035a6WOAskD4ADTLeEqqbZYg/UXDrGszstne61ic6eJg2S1aLfX7SnWRsQz7IXwAZYHwAWiW6iC deg3DWRna1SGtjoNsa4rLludzqfSzQ879t0prxy4Ziq0jScxG5 BE iv6 XGPw2g XVwfKCeEDAAAoRfgAAABKET4AAIBShA8AAKAU4QMAAChF AAAAEoRPgAAgFKEDwAAoBThAwAAKEX4AAAAShE AACAUoQPAACgFOEDAAAoRfgAAABKET4AAIBShA8AAKBU8cJHJC iG3y/ xCMgZuK3jOTzATPFt3tsY9mnEYzYt02xHwAAUN6KHD4MsWSEKD Mg/vjzsTDhyg0ptokEjWjoiATFiIcZM2ALNgAAoLKUPHxEZzTiYcG UgMfsR6pt3OHDlIBXwAEAABWjdLWLEZSIiJiB5NciEQka7vCRc htb7WJK0LDXLwAAoPKUZsGpGRB/rDopKHxYxNd5JNeGMAMCAEAlKk34iM1YGMFINFg4KhXn7EXGbR LrPJK1ixlgFgQAgEpU8pmPlAtOLQEl/aJU6zoPwgcAAJWuaOHDdqqsY YiOrPheN4aPlJtE6tgvPfFGS8AAFQiLjIGAACUInwAAAClCB8A AEApwgcAAFCK8AEAAJQifAAAAKUIHwAAQCnCBwAAUIrwAQAAlC J8AAAApQgfAABAKcIHAABQivABAACUInwAAAClCB8AAEApwgcA AFCK8AEAAJQifAAAAKUIHwAAQCnCBwAAUIrwAQAAlCJ8AAAApQ gfAABAKcIHAABQivABAACUInwAAAClCB8AAKi0MCUy3SPyYpvI 840ikxt1j0g5wgcAAKU2HxY5t13kZLPIaJ37sTCle4RKET4AAC iFyxMirxsiP1zsHTjij5PNIjcWdI9WKcIHAADFMjsSrVHGmtIH jtE6kfGWaP1yfVb3qJUjfAAAUIiLgyKvtkfXb2QKHKdXiER6Ra 7O6B61VoQPAABycWNB5M1 kVd8Iica0oeNY/XR7Wb6anKGIxXCBwAAmVyfjQaIl1dFA0W6wHGiIToT8mZ/za3lyBbhAwAAL1dnohXJ6RWZ65TnG0Ve64xWMMiI8AEAQFz8Gh zjLZkDx1hTdHHpXEj3qCsO4QMAUNvmwyJT3ZlPiR2ti24z1R09 jRZ5I3wAAGrP5YnsT4k92RydDZkP6x511SB8AABqw xIdF1GNqfEvtjGKbElRPgAAFSv DU4Mp0SO1oXPZOFU2KVIHwAAKrH9dnkNTiyOSX2FR nxGpA AAAVLarM8lrcGRzSuyr7ZwSqxnhAwBQeRamomsyXmzL7pTY1zq jaz40mpq KMOjp6W7Z1BWdeyWxcs3ScOSdbJx60Gt49KB8AEAqAzz4ehZJ6 luS 88JXZyo7ZTYkdCYek9cFQ2bj0obb4dUr9ordQ1tad8hCfPaxmn LoQPAED5ujyR/TU4TjaLnNuu9JTY8OR5GTxySrp7BmXFQ09I07KutCHD67F4 SZl4y0XhA8AQHmZC2V/DY4X26KzIQtTJR3SwpVrMhIKS8 I9K5eb 0 XbkHDLij4Yl66TNt0OMnQPSN3BcFq5cK nYy5Gy8BEJGuL3 6OPgJn9NpGgGLHnjGDEvm2K/QAAKszFweyvwfHyqpJeg6MYsxnxR/PKLeJb3yvdPYMyEgrLzIVLJRlzpVETPsyA P2GBCOSCBOu3JBim0jQiIaOSFAMf0DMxLaxrwEAlSd W/psrsERvy39m/1FvQZHKWczQuOTRRtnNVISPqIzGvGwYErAY/Yj1Tbu8GFKIB5SAACVI35b myvwRE/JbYI1 CYOHNO g NSXfPoLT5dhQ0m9Gyepu0d 1lNqMASsKHGfCL3whKNC9EJGi4w0fKbWy1iylBw16/AADKWPy29Nleg O1TpG3hvN udm5eRkJhWX7nsPS3rVXWlZvyztkNC7dIG2 HdLdMyj9h8Zk4sy5In4wta38w4dFfJ1Hcm0IMyAAUHbit6XP9h oceZ4S65zNaFy6oeDZjO17DstIKCyzc/PF/1yQoC58OCoV5 xFxm0S6zyStYsZyG0WZHp6Wn784x/z4MGDB48iP6bODMu/nnxUrjz3nzMGjqsnfkP 9eSjMnVmOKt9m6d JN8ceFb 9an5J6Or0nzH23OO2T8yoc Lx/59BZ59Mt75Wt/Myj/b iY9s uUh/T09N55wK9C05jXxvRJJFmUap1nUf 4QMAUETx29Jncw2O8ZasTokNjU9K38DxosxmtPl2MJtRppSdah ud2XCcMmsNH6m2iVUw1pCR3I4zXgBAqfht6bO5BsfpFSlPiZ25 cElGQmHp7hkU3/peaV65Je Q0bSsS1Y89IR09wzK4JFTNXe10ErERcYAAOnFb0uf6Rocx o9b0sfn80wdg5Im2 HNCxZV9BsRufm/dKz74iMhMI1eYGuakD4AADYxa/B8Yov8zU4LLel/5c3/4XZDGSF8AEASF6DI8tTYiPHffL94F8wm4G8ED4AoFbF7xKbxSm xs8 8Rw79TZs8 Mj9eYeMxcs3yaqO3dLdMyjDo6dlavqi7k8AmhA AKCWzI5kfYbKq083yPYvfECa7/h0TiGjftFaafPtkI1bD0rvgaMyElJ3l1lUBsIHAFSz67PZ30Nl tE4mvvHLsrHjI7L4o6uZzUDJED4AoNrErzB6ekXm9RujdTL85K 9K58MflaYPf4bZDChB ACAajAXyrpOmQneLH2P3yq ez8u9betcQUN523gmc1AsRE NPK qJpY7l3jvL9N7J43iXvgJPYUvQsw97vJSjE d9u2HvuCW7F 3q37cf9dqCFZ3pLe/LPk5/Xwf1sqLcvvjF5m/I77kp/jPY/J9j2HY7eBz/y587OeXq4/67n/3ah8hA9dIkEJ2K70Grtaq/Vrr8vKm0ExbP8oRP hqLKfy9Ip2udu26kEDUJfWsX63CPWX9fgz/7CVPSKodnWKX 5TB5cc0e0Tnn/GrnLf7/c2tQude9fI6v8j0jn1oMSnjyS XM3A5YwYv1zgkuuP s5/92oDoSPspD8wYoEDVfytf0vI5LuH2PkpoDP3Yo/gxwV6 e9RkLfXEjkdSOrOuXykfpEndJw 32OOuVBWe5/QB7 wn4Z3L0xp8/d ftmoMZCX95y FnPa/vKRfgoB5a/6Dn/Y2wGHNP/3O8ma4V87hb8Q5yjAj9361R0VX7u1jol0 XMR vkJ4feKz1fuj1Rp3gtFPWt75X A0/m/blHgoarJqimA2HJ5PKzns/2FYzwoZ39f295hQ/ UchDgZ97gikBAl8OCv/czUC0/zYDVbTmI16nZHN10dE6OT3wW9K1Lv3ZKSseekL6Bo7H7uRa6Oc eWwdi Y9OVQa/osrxM895 8pG NDMGRYKDR/V9gNaKgV/7qm2Q1qFfu5V9Q/y5YlonXKyOWPYuP6Dd4r5dIt0rv0jjzrFfpZK74GjMnPhku2li vXzntxfDdRdBcr1M8/5z6jCET60if5PwnPaLd0iI68OPLF9DS7Ay1mRPvdU2yGF4nzuF T39f2Mh 7vDjtbJ1eduldDAp8S35t6MN2Dr7hlMceO1Yv68x9gWn8It188 8zz jCkf40MW1ViP5w d92pX1dFr7tGc1n45VdEX83PlHOAdF 9wd0//l/vlfncmpTrlqLpPRb3XKqgfS36StcekG6dy8XybOnEv/ sX63CNBMVhXlp1cP/Oc/4yqA EDAIrp8oTIVHdWdYqcaJCrP/qsjB76itz1YHfG 6W0d 2V4dHTut8hUDDCBwAUIl6nvNaZVZ0iY00ikxtldGiX Nb3Sv2itWlDx6qO3dJ/aIzbzKOqED4AIFfWOuVYfebAMd4iMt0jLzz/XWnv2isNS9LXKm2 HdJ74GjsTBWg hA ACAblydEzm3Puk6RV3wiM33y2muvysatB6Vx6YaMd4fdvucw91 FBTSB8AEAq8TplrCm7OuW1TpG3hmVq qJs33NYFi/flPFMlY1bD6Y4UwWoXoQPAIi7OiMy05dbnXJuu8h8WGYuXJLeA 0elZfW2tIGjYck66dy8n1vSo6YRPgDUtvlw9nXKsfpEnSJXZ2T hyjXpPzQmqzp2ZzxTxbe V/oPjel t0BZIHwAqD1vDedVp8QNHjkl7V17M56pYr/EOYA4wgeA6hevU17xZVennGyOzoZcnkjsIjQ KZ2b92dcOJrqEucAkggfAKpTvE4Zb8muTnl5VaJOiQtPnpfunk FpWtZVwCXOATgRPgBUj7eGRSY35lanXBy07WLmwiXp2XdEmldu Kc4lzgG4ED4AVK7rs8k65URDdnXKVLetThERmZ2bl76B49Lm28 ElzgEFCB8AKst8WGS6J7c6JdJrq1Pi g NcYlzQAPCB4DyNzuSfZ3yfGOyTrmx4NrVSCjMJc4BzQgfAMrP9 VmRN/sLrlPiwpPnucQ5UEYIHwDKy3RP5rAxWpesUxamPHfDJc6B8kX4 AFA 3uxPX6e82p6yThERLnEOVAjCB4DycHUmGjCcdcrrRso6RUS4xD lQgQgfAMrDKz578JjpS7s5lzgHKhfhA4B zrrl9ArPzbjEOVAdCB8A9HLWLScauMQ5UOUIHwD08qhbuMQ5UN 0IHwD08ahbtu85zCXOgSpH ACgh0fdMvid73KJc6AGED4A6OGoWy69tse1kJRLnAPVifABQD2 PusW3vtcWPPoGjuseJYASIXwAUCuLumVVx27dowRQQoQPAGp51 C3WO8w2Lt3A9TmAKkf4AKCOR92y4qEnbLMeXP4cqH7FDR RoBh v/gTj4CYid8yks8HzBTf7rGNZZ9GMGLfNsV AJQhj7rl6W8HbcHDt75X9ygBKFCC8GGIJSNEmQHxx5 PhQlXbkixTSRoRENHJChGPMyYAVuwAVABqFsAxCgJH9EZjXhYM CXgMfuRaht3 DAl4BVwAJQvj7qlzbfDNuvBRcOA2lHa2sUISkREzEDya5GIBA1 3 Ei5ja12MSVo2OsXAGXOo27Z3/8tW/Bo79qre5QAFCrdglMzIP5YdVJQ LCIr/NIrg1hBgQoe4665eIrT0r9orW2uoWLiAG1paDwYQaSsxyuNRyx GQsjGIltZ69UnLMXGbdJrPNI1i5mgFkQoKxRtwDwoGTmI WCU0tASb8o1brOg/ABVASPuuXrTz1N3QKguOHDdqqsY bCOkuSeN4aPlJtE6tgvPfFGS9A2XLULed/1GOrW5qWdXGTOKBGcZExAMXnUbe0rN5mm/UYCYV1jxKAJoQPAMXlUbfs/vo3bcGjc/N 3aMEoBHhA0BxUbcAyIDwAaB4HHXLjRf/UJpXbrHNeoTGJ3WPEoBmhA8AxeFRt3w10GcLHsbOAd2jBFAGCB 8AisNRt5w79Ve2umXx8k3ULQBEhPABoBioWwDkgPABoDBZ1C3d PYO6RwmgjBA ABTGUbdMju20BY/mlVuoWwDYED4A5M jblm8fFMieNQvWisTZ87pHiWAMkP4AJAfj7rlf37tb6lbAGRE ACQnwx1S8vqbdQtADwRPgDkzqNuaVrWZatbwpPndY8SQJkifAD IjUfd8sU/322b9di 57DuUQIoY4QPALlx1C3hE3/hqlsAIB3CB4DsUbcAKALCB4DseNQtGzY/YZv16D1wVPcoAVQAwgeA7DjqltOj22zBo823Q/cIAVQIwgeAzBx1y7XxT0rj0g22umVq qLuUQKoEIQPAOlRtwAoMsIHgPQcdcupZ79iCx4rHnpC9wgBVBj CB4DUHHXLlZO/b6tbGpask5kLl3SPEkCFIXwA8OZRt3R wX4J9b6B47pHCaACET4AeHPULWPDf0bdAqAoCB8A3DLULY1LN1 C3AMgb4QOAnUfd4u 0LzLtPzSme5QAKhjhA4Cdo245/p0v2YKHb32v7hECqHCEDwBJHnVLw5J11C0AiorwASAqi7pl8Mg p3aMEUAUIHwCiHHXL0X/4oi14tHft1T1CAFWC8AHAVbe8/cNPSP2itba6ZXZuXvcoAVQJwgdQ6zzqlnse2Wyb9RgePa17lAC qCOEDqHXULQAUI3wAtcxRt/zb2H x1S1Ny7qoWwAUHeEDqFUedcud9/8P26zHSCise5QAqhDhA6hVjrrl8MGNtuDRuXm/7hECqFKED6AWZVG3LFy5pnuUAKoU4QOoNY665efULQAUI3wAtc ZRtwzuX28LHsbOAd0jBFDlCB9ALXHULXPPt9nqlsXLN1G3ACg5 wgdQKzzqluWf/VPbrEdofFL3KAHUAMIHUCuoWwCUCcIHUAscdcvsiTtsdUvzyi3 ULQCUIXwA1c6jbll292OJ4FG/aK1MnDmne5QAagjhA6h2jrplYN/nbXVLd8 g7hECqDGED6CaedQt1uBB3QJAhwLChykBv1/8/oCYlmcjQUP8fn/0ETAzPi ZvjcSFCP2nBGM2LdNsR8AklXdEp48r3uUAGpQfuEjEhTDH5Bg0 LCHDzMgfr8hwYgkQkPATPO8VYptIkEjGjpir2kmtrWHHgAOjrp l/// Y9usx/Y9h3WPEECNKqh2iTjCh/3XsZmRgJny dT7sn vPXyYEoiHlBrRs INC7dIO1de7m9ObLjqFveOvZ7tuDRsnqb7hECqGFFDR9mwC9 IyjRXBCRoBENEKmet0q5ja12MSVo2OuXWvAnn/u4zA7dJP073yfL7n6MqXKk51G3LF3xOeoWAGWj/MOH8/USMyn ZE1TzW4syL89c3PiQDITvFnuuuduGTxySvfIUK4y1C09 47oHiGAGpdV DAD/sRCUGse8AwfjurECEZSPu9 jTTbJNZ5JGsXM1AbsyDXXvyU7WAio3XylY3NnCIJN0fdcnH0Y7 bg0ebboXuEAFDcmY cF5zGvjaiSSLNolTrOo/aCx9yfdb1v1kZrZORv26U9sceZx0Iopx1y/F3yZJPrLXVLVPTF3WPEgAKOdslORtiPQ3WOktiDQaez1vDR8rv jbjWeSS3q7EzXiK98rPRm2wBZCZ4s6z7/H0cVOAKqHt3PWyb9eg9cFT3CAFARLjIWOWZD8vV5251zYL0fPm 3ZSQU1j066ELdAqCCED4q0Y0FufrSA64AEtr3bvn6U0/rHh1Uc9QtNxx1S8OSdTJz4ZLuUQJAAuGjks30yfWjv2C/fPbQTbL98Ue5ZHYtcdQtvX/1oG3Wo2/guO4RAoAN4aPSzYdl7ugtrlmQv9v5MdaB1AJH3XL ey224LHioSd0jxAAXAgf1eDGgrw19llXADn5jUYZPzmqe3QoFe oWABWK8FFF5t94Si4fqbcFkEtDN8k/fnur7qGhFBx1y 4d99tmPfoPjekeIQB4InxUmSuzL8n0d37dNQvy/W/8oSy8/VPdw0OxOOqWnzzzu7bg4Vvfq3uEAJAS4aMa3ViQM991XxX1pad/TS5ETuseHQrlUbf85rJk8GhcuoG6BUBZI3xUsdde2CVzw wBZC54XfIG6ee1D00FMJRtzyxzUfdAqCiED6q3IXIaXnp6V9zz YKcffYekRsLuoeHXGWoW9q79uoeIQBkRPioAQtv/1SG9n7CFUB cvgWkXmuiloxnHXLsXfJLUvvt9Ut3OcHQCUgfNSQQ093y yQ/d4wl5 5WebfeEr30JANR92yo/uztlmP4VHW8wCoDISPGhN6/ntiPvVe1yzIxRceoIYpZ4665Z//8SPULQAqFuGjBr3xzz Rv9v5MVcA elIEzVMOaJuAVBlCB81auHKNdn KOuGub60V8QmenTPTxYOeqWbZvvsc16cDdjAJWG8FHjvhrok9C d7tmQa6 RA1TFhx1yz8d/h1b8OjcvF/3CAEgZ4QPyOCRU9Lz5d92B5DnbqWG0clRt/zs2DttdUvTsi7uXgygIhE ICIi4cnzsrbjXpkJ3mwLID8bvUkkwqW6taBuAVClCB9ImJ2bl/bHHpeRv250zYLIKz6R67O6h1g7HHXL2UMfsgWPjVsP6h4hAOSN 8AEXY eAfGVjsyuA/PyFRSKXJ3QPr/o565Yf2OuWxcs3UbcAqGiED3jqPzQmf/Cpu1w1zM9/8A5qmFJz1C1bvni3bdYjND6pe4QAUBDCB1KaOHNOlq74HDWMSh nqFmPngO4RAkDBCB9Ia3ZuXtp8O8T4/O 4A8hYk8hcSPcQqwd1C4AaQfhAVjZuPSgty 901TByrF5kukf38KqDo27Z9Kd3JoJH/aK1MnHmnO4RAkBRED6Qtb6B4/LeDz0kw0/ qnsW5OVV1DCFcNQtPw422 qW7p5B3SMEgKIhfCAnofFJaVy6gRqmmBx1y/UfvFMaP3hvIng0r9xC3QKgqhA kLOZC5ekZfU2aVl p0x965fcIeTcdt1DrCzULQBqDOEDeVm4ck06N Xhtvvk8Gv/bo7gJxeQQ2TDUfdEh78oK1u2b7nsO4RAkDRET5QkN4DR6V 0VrZ2PERWXj239kDyPON1DDpOOuW0f9gq1taVm/TPUIAKAnCBwo2EgpLw5J11DC5ctQtXetX2OqW8OR53SMEgJIgf KAopqYvSvPKLelrmKszuodZPhx1y8vf/gB1C4CaQfhA0SxcuSa 9b1S19QunQ9/1LuGmR3RPUz9MtQtbb4dukcIACVF EDR9ew7Ej1F9I5PS7j/Xe5ZkKlu3UPUy1G3bPjcJ211y9T0Rd0jBICSInygJOLrQBpuv0/6d77PHUBebKvNGsZRt5we C1b3dJ74KjuEQJAyRE UDLhyfOyePmm9DXMW8O6h6mOo265Rt0CoEYRPlBSs3Pzsqpjd/TGaB9d7V3DvG7oHqYaaeqWhiXrqFsA1AzCB5To7hmMrmm4bY30 PX6rO4CMt1R3DeOoW178v 31S19A8d1jxAAlCF8QJnBI6ekYck6qWtql/YHlrlrmBMN1VnDOOqWqyP2umXFQ0/oHiEAKEX4gFLhyfPStKyrtmqYDHXLzIVLukcIAEoRPqDc7Ny8t Pl2ZK5hFqZ0D7Vw1C0A4EL4gDYbtx5MHIR9935cZoductcwFwd 1DzN/rrrll2x1i299r 4RAoAWhA9o1X9oTOoXrU3UMBPf GX3LMjkRpEbC7qHmjtH3bJu7ScSwaNx6QbqFgA1i/AB7SbOnEusA6m/bY30di q/BrGUbeY/2exrW7pPzSme4QAoA3hA2Vhdm5eWlZvs9Uwl7xqmDf7dQ81M oWAEiL8IGysXDlmnRu3p84SDd9 DMS2vdu9yzIa53lXcNkqFtm5 Z1jxAAtCogfJgS8PvF7w IGX8qEhTD7xd/4pH8vUjQSD4fMD336LmNZZ9GMGLfNsV UNl6DxxNrAOpv22N9HzpdncAOdksMh/WPVQ3R93ywjd/01a3DI e1j1CANAuv/ARCYrhD0gwaHiED0MsGSHKDIg//nwsTLhyQ4ptIkEjGjpir2kmtrW8LqpOaHxSGpduSBy0V93zCZk bfkd51zCOuuXKUXvd0t61V/cIAaAsFFS7RLIMH/btYjMmjvSRaht3 DAl4BVwUHVmLlyyrQNp vBn5IW 95RvDeOoW9a2f5y6BQA8lCB8WGoXIygRETEDya9FIhI03OEj5T a22sWUoGGvX1DdFq5cE9/63sRBvP62NbL9Cx9wB5AfLtZbw1C3AEDWihs rMyA GPVSUHhw/l6sdmQaMBhBqRW9Ow7YjuYr/jUJ XyMzfbA8ixepGZPvWDc9QtC9//97a6pXPzfvVjAoAyllX4MAPJ2QxrHkgbPmIzFkYwEvt e6XinL3IuE1inUeydjEDzILUkpFQOHFjurqmdmn84L0y/s3/5J4FebVdbQ2Tpm5pWtYlC1euqRsLAFQAJTMfKRecWgJK kWp1nUehI9aNjV9UZpXbrHNgnzVaNZXwzjqltD 22xjGwmV4Rk5AKBZAWe7WE pjYYA26myjpkL6 xJ4nlr Ei1TayC8d4XZ7zUIuc6kEQN82yDu4aJlPCCXtQtAJAXLjKGinw IeA0AAAaeSURBVNXdM2gLII0fvFde vvb3LMgr/hErs8WfwBp6pbFyzdRtwBACoQPVLTBI6ds60Dqmtol8OfLvGuY yxPFe2FH3fJc3622MYTGJ4v3WgBQZQgfqHjhyfOyePkm28H/rnvuloWR/1iaGiZD3WLsHCj8NQCgihE UBVm5 ZlVcduVw0zPbyk DUMdQsAFITwgapi7BywBZC6pnbpD6xyB5CxJpG5UO4vkKZuqV 0lroFALJA EDV6T80lrgxXfyx5o8fkZ8df4 7hpnuyX7HGeqW7p7B0r0pAKgihA9UpYkz56RpWZctgNzyu/9V3jr2e 5ZkJdXZVfDOOqW9geWJfbdvHILdQsAZInwgao1Ozcvbb4drhrm xLcfyb2GcdQtx/b9hq1umThzTt0bA4AKR/hA1du49aArgOz8yy3y89At7hBybrt7B9QtAFBUhA/UhL6B4651IL/v2ywLp 50B5DTK w1TJq6pWX1Nn1vCgAqFOEDNSM0PimNSzfYT8ddukHeGNscXXxq DSDPN0ZrGEfdMvq377PVLeHJ87rfFgBUHMIHasrMhUvSsnqbLY DUL1or//D3gei6D csyInk/WLe/t4v2uqW7XsO6347AFCRCB oOQtXrknn5v2udSB/0t0bPfPFGUCoWwCgqAgfqFm9B4661oG0 XbI2//0v1w1jLNumZq qHv4AFCxCB oaSOhsOvGdE3LuuTVHw1Hb0Y3WifnDzfa6pbeA0d1DxsAKhrhA zVvavqiNK/c4loH0n9oTEKjB6T tjW2mREAQGEIH4BE14H41ve61oFYaxnqFgAoDsIHYNGz74grgM QffQPHdQ8PAKoC4QNw8FoHsuKhJ3QPCwCqBuED8BCePC Ll2 SuqZ2Wbx8k8xcuKR7SABQNQgfQBqh8UnuVgsARUb4AAAAShE AACAUoQPAACgFOEDAAAoRfgAAABKET4AAIBShA8AAKAU4QMAAC hF AAAAEoRPgAAgFKEDwAAoBThAwAAKEX4AAAAShE AACAUoQPAACgFOEDAAAoRfgAAABKET4AAIBShA8AAKAU4QMAAC hF AAAAEoRPgAAgFKEDwAAoBThAwAAKJV3 IgEDfH7/dFHwMz7 Yz7jATFiD1nBCP2bVPsBwAAlK/8wocZSAQBM AXv9 QYCT6fOLrWGgImGmed zTa5tI0Ii ViQohj8gZmLb2NcAAKCiFF67mAHxW4JCMhSYEojNYKR63ird99 rDhymBeEgBAAAVp DwEZ35iIYGM AXvxGUaC6ISNCIBohUz7v247WNrXYxJWjY6xcAAFBZCgsfllmP 6C9LED4s4us8kmtDmAEBAKDSZBU orMbflvQiM9IWGchrLMg8erECEZSPu9 jTTbJNZ5JGsXM8AsCAAAlSbPmQ/vdRs5Lzi1Bpi0i1Kt6zwIHwAAVLK8woftlFjHqbHWWRL3rIjje cfsiff3RlzrPJLbccYLAACVhouMAQAApQgfAABAKcIHAABQivA BAACUInwAAAClCB8AAEApwgcAAFCK8AEAAJQifAAAAKUIHwAAQ CnCBwAAUIrwAQAAlCJ8AAAApQgfAABAKcIHAABQivABAACUInw AAAClCB8AAEApwgdQlSISNPzi98cfhgQj6X4/IKaIiJgS8Kf7vnKV7/sViQQNMRIbW99/pbx3oPIQPoCqFJGgYTl4mgHxG0GJJH7PbzngRg/A0QOyKQHLgbly5Pt reEjul0gmUrECFTeJwFUAsIHUJUcB2NrqLAdmK3b yVgVkn4yPr9WsKH53YASoHwAZRQ74Gj0rBkndQ1tZf8Ub9orRg 7B2KvnHomIBI0xO/xP3ozEA8flnoi14NxpFfkRIPIaF3pH8fqRV43Cny/yfBhr18AlBLhAyiRhSvXpH7RWiXBw/qYmr4orjUOloNv5vCR58zHjYVoIFARPKyPhakC3i/hA9CB8AGUkG99r9LgsXj5ptgrW2cCHGsZUtYQhgQjBdYur/jUBo8fLi7w/TpqF9Z4AEoQPoASC41PykgorOSRlG4BZrRasR5nI0Ej9vtFWPM xFxKZHVHzKPj9WhecOrczJUAYAUqC8AFUJecCTK8FmV5rO5yn2 toP2uUr3/frONU2EhSDU22BkiN8AAAApQgfAABAKcIHAABQivABAACUInwA AAClCB8AAEApwgcAAFCK8AEAAJQifAAAAKUIHwAAQCnCBwAAUI rwAQAAlCJ8AAAApQgfAABAKcIHAABQivABAACU v/GaGcr1jdr2AAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAgsAAAFfCAYAAAD AqI yAAAgAElEQVR4nO3db2gkd57fccFBMvckN4Fb4oe PMgMB dzAl68io8dYhKGTS5Z58lO3RPPPbBwnNusQ5xQ5mB1rAiyGYyG m4oVGBux6G5F0glKnYwaR7Casxy3s7U72oxut2 v59wxSlmsdaY9UYb2WphvHlRVd/351a ruqu7urrfLyiwf6oqVZd6 vfpX33rVwsCAACgsVD2AQAAgOlGWAAAAFqEBQAAoEVYAAAAWoQ FAACgRVgAAABahAUAAKBFWAAAAFqEBQAAoEVYAAAAWoQFAACgR VgAAABahAUAAKBFWACAMdhdWpCFhUW52Sr7SIDRERaAudOS3aV FWVxYkIVgWVyUpd0p7NV2l/rHubgku2UfT2a7srSwIAuLN2UKzyqQG2EBI2vdXOx3OpEl a2qtXtTlhYXI ssLu32PlDz7CvO yanWBaX5OY0doQlST1PCwuyNKA3Vm8b/RsWpnUzGmj890DvGIb4nZH3l6Ij7/08OBG7S6nnSnW vPd3dJ3FxZvJkNPaTf47uKl4PUWvBwyJsICRpXc 0Q5 dyktCCzIor9i1n3lO45sHeFcCHXAwTmX1k3vW3C4LYX2HBf9Lb rXUYdHFFrqsKBcd/DxJzr7EcJCetCN/Z7waEl8Ca9Y9HrACAgLGFnvA1jXWYQ/dMMf8i1/SDweFoboeJTbtnZ7HSFDwhIJC/1 ZDd/WOht3Ip0wIX2TRkDQJ51g2NdDL6Fx94TibCg2Uf0d4XeZ0ux99 9iOOiG1wv HbQU yx6PWA0hAWMbHAH35Kbi9k67MLDgm6frfiQ8aIs9T7VQ8cc6zh 6HUoklOj2Fd7fotxsteRmaJRlMdy5hD78ld9ac70GldjforXb3 z5DTUAyLIhytCJYb2m3//vCQSQ5XL8oS6Fhc UIhv/a48eQdmlEdRp6YeHmbu 4lOc5LSyEQm8kWClDmG772LmOtxe9HjAiwgJGNrCDVw19D7uvv Nu2ot 8QiunDhkHx9gfVo4Ogyc6vwz7inTS2uHiHGEh0 9VSNQCxANLhnOcMSyoXqNuuF4bAAoMCwtLu/3zFzqn rCgGaWKnNP0YlHl ZPke63o9YBRERYwsvTCQv8DNeu3riz7GmbbxPb9jnsp8m03uPb rf8CqjrvXFnRGGfcVCQuLfsFlSxFwsoaFrL83rpWsHVEVmKYUD ovQ/Q76Oilicg4j3rYvNe5hTr5lG/Hyg4yb83C0m70HO4mX3/izKmOUfnztNCQfrkn j4oej1gdIQFjGxgBx/6BlxKWIhXoyu Wau/lSYvRSQ67SH2FflgT3RyGcNC5t bdo4WZSlyKST2 lL ULpAthjaJu0bb//1xo9P8brHHhZC59E/r6mvP PomOpuiPSg2dsq j4rej2gAIQFjGxqL0OEO9SUYfNBHW3asG/4ToLKhAXFSMlurHZCeYyqcxwJY8lh98FhId6plxQWQm1e/6sKC9lrbnpb7Cree2nHGP 7FL0eUADCAkY2uIPPfkdC0TULyqHj1G9kCuF1d4PXMcy xhUWcswQmPKtPnlLa/o U0NA1vXSRhZUHdyEwkJ4dGFXERbClxeyd76Kb/cpx5ioLyh6PaAAhAWMLEsHH/7AjU7g4986GS9W002Yk/J71NuqChxV1839Y7m5JIsp9Q3q2 2y7itrWIh2MolRBEVtw DX0DuBkW 74dtXb8buTEibxGrksKA8hpRb/YYKC/rwlHZciVsq45cpNK85eP9G/wah93uiEDY0crWrGHUrej2gAIQFjCzbaEC2uwGKDwvR6/TJywuKJe3e 5QP4Wz7yhoWsh9bnteQPBcZFkXnOHJYGHAMg85N r5D4UkTGtKPK7Z9ljs3FhZkYelN/fs6LVhOdD1gdIQFjCz7pYPgW2/0Qz38rUy3r0S9QNbjSKmZaO3qj0W1fWol/MB9ZQ8L8TsWFpduSitWiJf7NQzc5qbstmK/e0xhQUSkdTM266Dq2RS5wkL4ThB/m1xhITb6lbh9VhOoEnNdLKRPMR6e1yJ43anTNxe4HjAiwgKqIa WzBKZDEAapE8BsIiygEnjcL6aaH2apE8CsIiwAAAAtwgIAANAi LAAAAC3CAgAA0CIsAAAALcICAADQIiwAAAAtwgIAANAiLAAAAC 3CAgAA0CIsAAAALcICAADQIiwAAACtfGHBtcU0LHHGdDAAAGD6 ZA4LjmWIYfiL1Y8Lrm3mag/Lu22WfQIAgGJlCwuOJYZhSNA/O5Yptuu1m7YrIkFHnmz3Qobfntin3 7aYgb7z9sOAADGaqiwoF7FEEN1iSJlWy9cBOs7YvmjBXnbAQDA eGW8DOF3zkZ8lMAV21S1h7ZMCRGOZYhh2uKG92M5udsBAMB45S pwDNcMqEcKYu2aEQnCAgAA1TDErZPeKIMZH0bw6wh67fH/j 8lMuLQ32fedgAAMF6ZwoJrm/3RgVBxYbg9OrKQUlMwSiEjBY4AAJRiiJqFcAgI1ywYsTsjjOji pQsxQ7UN4dsxw6MEedsBAMD45LgM4YiVUsSYjRcsGA0AAKBamO 4ZAABoERYAAIAWYQEAAGgRFgAAgBZhAQAAaBEWAACAFmEBAABo ERYAAIAWYQEAAGgRFgAAgBZhAQAAaBEWAACAFmEBAABoERYAAI AWYQEAAGgRFgAAgBZhAQAAaBEWAACAFmEBAABoERYAAIAWYQEA AGgRFgAAgBZhAQAAaOULC64tpmGJM6aDAQAA0ydzWHAsQwzDX6 x XHBtM9EeafMX03YT 1RtO0w7AAAYn2xhwbHEMAwJ mfHMsV2vfYgBHhhwm/XbBtt99d3bTGDdfK2AwCAsRoqLORZxwsRyUsX3ihB0O6I5Y8W5 G0HAADjlfEyhN85GymjB5IWCrztVJcgHMsQw7TF 4krtul1/nnbAQDAeOUqcAzXDET66ZRRBW99TbggLAAAMPWGuHUyNlrg1w8 kRw/8Dr3Xwcf2EhmJ6O8zbzsAABivTGHBtc3 qEGkuFBTO6AabRilkJECRwAASjFEzYL FsngZ8oaBtcWM3RZInw7ZniUIG87AAAYnxyXIRyxUuoPsvEuSz AaAABAtTDdMwAA0CIsAAAALcICAADQIiwAAAAtwgIAABl1u13Z 2dmRW7duSb1eL/twJoawAABABoeHh3Ljxg1ZXl7uLWdnZ2Uf1kQQFgAA0Dg9PZXb t29HQsLy8rLcunVLzs/Pyz68iSAsAACgcH5 Lnt7e4mQsLy8LNvb23MzqiBCWAAAIKHZbCYuOQSjCe12u zDmzjCAgAAvk6nI5ubm4mQsLKyIgcHB2UfXmkICwCAuXd fi4HBweysrKSCAqbm5tzdclBhbAAAJhrrVZLbt26lQgJa2tr0m q1yj68qUBYAADMpbOzM6nVaspLDnt7e3Nzp0MWhAUAwNxpNBqy urqaCAobGxtyenpa9uFNHcICAGBuHB8fy/r6eiIk3LhxQ46Ojso vKlFWAAAzLxgmmbVnAn1el263W7ZhzjVCAsAgJmmmqZ5eXlZbt LcfHx2UfXiUQFgAAMyltmubV1VVxHKfsw6sUwgIAYKYwTXPxCA sAgJnBNM3jQVgAAFQe0zSPF2EBAFBZTNM8GfnCgmuLaVhCWQgA oGxM0zw5mcOCYxliGP5i9eOCa5u52sPybptlnwCA2cY0zZOXLS w4lhiGIUH/7Fim2K7Xbtqu32aIYQxoT zTb3dtMYP9520HAMwNpmkux1BhIdc6Ke3eKEFwScMRyx8tyNsO AJh9TNNcroyXIfzO2UgZJZBgBCFZz6BtN23xduWKbXqdf952AM DsYprm6ZCrwDFcMxDpp3OOKng/IiwAANIxTfP0GOLWSW UIahJCOoHzPhwQ1p7sJfIiEN/n3nbAQCzhWmap0 msODaZn90IFJcmFY7kNI SiEjBY4AMNOYpnl6DVGz0A8BkVsZQz9La/c6 X7NQ/h2zPAoQd52AEC1MU3zdMtxGcIRK6W4MRuvzoDRAABAgGmaq4Hp ngEAE8c0zdVCWAAATBTTNFcPYQEAMBFM01xdhAUAwNgxTXO1ER YAAGPDNM2zgbAAACgc0zTPFsICAKBQTNM8ewgLAIBCME3z7CIs AABGwjTNs4 wAAAYGtM0zwfCAgAgN6Zpni EBQBAZkzTPJ8ICwCATJimeX4RFgAAWkzTDMICACAV0zRDhLAAA FBgmmaEERYAAD1M0wwVwgIAQESYphnpCAsAMOeYphmDEBYAYE4 xTTOyIiwAwBximmbkQVgAgDnCNM0YRr6w4NpiGpZwBQsAqoVpm jGKzGHBsQwxDH xwnHBEcswxAiFCNc2 v6i2m7iX1G1gvtM287ACAd0zRjVNnCgmOJYRgS9M OZYrtSm kwbbNSFjQbRttD /HXydvOwBAiWmaUZShwkKcqwkL3ohE8mfRbfzRCcvJ3Q4ASGKaZ hQp42WI4FKD0f92H5IeFrztVJcgHMsQw7TF 4krtul1/nnbAQB9TNOMcchV4BiuGQj302lhwWtPhgsRwgIAFKXb7crh4aH yLgemaUYRhrh1MjlaoA4Lfofe6 Bje4lcnujvM287AMyrZrMptVpNeYcD0zSjSJnCgmub/ZEERXGhMiyo6hxGKWSkwBEA5PT0VOr1unJCJaZpxrgMUbMQGv7 3O23VLZLKwkbXFjN0WSJ8O2Z4lCBvOwDMsrOzM2k0GsrbH O3Qu7v7zNnAgqX4zKEI1ZK/UE23mUJRgMAYLDz83M5OjpKrUMIjyLs7OxwuQFjxXTPADBF2u2 2bG9vK297DC9bW1tydHTEXAmYCMICAJTs9PRU9vb2ZG1tTRsQ1 tfXxXEcLjNg4ggLAFCCbrcrjuPI7du3B9Yh7O3tMZESSkVYAIA JOjo6Uk7BHF5WVlZke3ub5zZgahAWAGDMTk5OZGdnZ2Adwubmp hweHlKHgKlDWACAMeh0OnJwcDDwdsdbt25Jo9GgDgFTjbAAAAU Jpl3e2NjQBoQbN27Izs4OdQioDMICAIyo1WrJ9vZ26rTLQR1Cr VaTZrNZ9uECuREWAGAIWaZdXvYfCX14eMiDnFBphAUAyCjPtMs HBwfS6XTKPmSgEIQFANAIpl3e2trSBgSmXcYsIywAgELWaZdrt ZocHR2VfbjAWBEWAMDX6XRkf39/4LTLt2/fFsdxqEPA3CAsAJhrTLsMDEZYADCXsky7vLq6Ktvb29Jut8s XKBUhAUAcyOYdnnQ7Y48/hmIIiwAmGl5pl3m8c AGmEBwMw5Pz Xw8ND2dzc1AaEGzduSL1epw4BGICwAGBmZJ12mcc/A/kQFgBUWtZpl3n8MzA8wgKAyjk7OxPHcWR9fX1gHQLTLgOjIywA qISs0y4Hj38 OTkp 5CBmZEvLLi2mIYlzpgOBgDijo PZWdnRzvtMo9/BsYrc1hwLEMMw1 scFxwxDIMMWIhwrXNlPUHr5O3HcBsYdplYLpkCwuOJYZhSNA/O5Yptiu9kQbbNqNhwbHEtF3/Pw0xDH/9xD7D /H3n7cdwEzIM 3y/v4 dQjABA0VFuLceFjIsG10G390wnJytwOotmazKbVaTXu7I49/BsqV8TJEcKlBPUqgCwveyELyZ45liGHa4u3KFdv0Ov 87QCqJ 0ywDKlavAMVwzEO6nU8OCZkSCsADMl7Ozs0zTLq vrzPtMjBlhrh10htlMEPDC8qw4NcVmIliBX8vkRGH/j7ztgOYXp1ORxqNhmxsbAysQ Dxz8D0yhQWXNvsjw4oiguTYSGlpmCUQkYKHIFKODk5kf39/YEjCMG0yzz GZh Q9QshEKA32kbocW03egtjuFtXFvMUM1D HbM8ChB3nYA5Wq321Kv1wfe6rjMtMtAJeW4DOGIpboFMjOvzoD RAGA2NJtN2d7eHlikuLy8LBsbG9QhABXGdM8AMul2u3J4eDjwN sfgEsPW1pYcHh4yYRIwAwgLAFIFD2za3NwcOHqwuroq29vb0mw 2ucQAzBjCAoCI09NTaTQaA5/oGNzFsLOzQ5EiMOMICwDk5ORE9vb2Bt7BsOw/9nlvb4 nOgJzhLAAzKlWq5VpFsVl/4FNjUaDeRCAOUVYAObE fm5HB0dyfb2tvZxz8GytbXFHQwARISwAMy04A6Gra2tTHcw1Go 1OTo64g4GABGEBWDGZJ1ieXl5WW7cuNG7gwEA0hAWgBlwenoq /v7me9gqNfrPO4ZQGaEBaCijo PM0 xvL6 Lvv7 xQoAhgKYQGokGazmfkOho2NDWk0GtLpdMo bAAVR1gApli325Wjo6PcUyxzBwOAIhEWgCkTTLG8tbU1cPQgmG L56OiIKZYBjA1hAZgCwR0Mt2/fznQHw87OjrRarbIPG8CcICwAJck7xXK9XmeKZQClICwAE9Rut 2VnZyfzHQxMsQxgGhAWgDE6Pz XZrOZeYrlzc1NplgGMHUIC0DBgimWs97BUKvV5PDwkCmWAUwtw gJQgE6nI47j5J5imTsYAFQBYQEY0unpqRwcHOSaYrndbpd92AC QG2EByOHk5ETq9XrmOxj29/e5gwFA5REWgAHyTLF8 /ZtplgGMHOKCQuuLaZhiVPIzoBynZ f96ZYznIHA1MsA5h1I4cFxzLEMPzF8uKCa5v9Nn8xbTexbWQ9y xm6HRjV2dmZHB4eZp5iuVarMcUygLkxWlhwLDEMQ4J 27FMSWSC2DrRdn991xYzWCdvO ZSt9uVdrudWBzHkf39/cSysbGRWLLUHYTvYNjZ2ZFms1n2SweAiSs0LKhXMcRQXKLwRgm Cdkcsf7Qgbzum28nJSaJDb7Vayg59e3tb2akPmqtgXEswxfLx8 XHZpxEASjXiZQi/0zaM/rd xc9VlyAcyxDDtMX7iSu26XX edsxukl/S5/mZX19XQ4ODphiGQBCCilwDNcShPtvr10VIggLw6jyt/RJL6rXXqvVlOeq2WxKu93mDgYASFHgrZPxUQS/Q 918LG1I5cn tvmbZ9ljUYjUzV VZe1tTVlp763t5fo0BuNhnL0gzsQAGD8RgoLrm32RxLiRYeqeo ZRChnnsMBxWoLCMN/SwwvX/AGg2gqsWYheFlAWNrq2mKHLEuHbLsOjBHnbZ9Xm5ibf0gEApSv gMoQjVkpdQpR3WWLWRwOKdnx8zLd0AECpmO4ZAABoERYAAIAWY QEAAGgRFgAAgBZhAQAAaBEWAACAFmEBAABoERYAAIAWYQEAAGg RFgAAgBZhAQCAkJOPP5X9RlP2G01Zff0tWV7blud//7ty5dorcuXaK3Lh0nNy4dJz8uJ3vlf2oU4MYQEAMBeyhICFR6/nWtrHp2W/rIkgLAAAKm0cISDLcvnpl8t 6RNDWAAATKWyQkB8efKZFbly7RW59s11WV7bluW1banfuSfdzz 4v xRNDGEBADBR0x4C9htNad7/qOzTNFUICwCAQhACZhdhAQCgRQgAYQEA5hQhAFkRFgBgxhACUD TCAgBUSPv4VPYbTdl 0e9DjgIARcfe4EQgLEgLADAlCg7CBACkIawAAATUGYQIARgVMW EBdcW07DEKWRnAFAtZQWBR574lly59opcffY1QgDGauSw4FiGG Ia/WP244Nqmsj0sbZ287QAwLtMYBE4 /rTs04I5M1pYcCwxDEOCftuxTLFdr920Xb/NEMPw2xPb u2uLWawn7ztADAkggCQTaFhIc863ihBcOnCEcsfLcjbDgAqBAG gOCNehvA7bSNl9ECCkYVkPYNjGWKYtnibuGKbXueftx3A/CEIAJNVSIFjuJYg0n9rRh4ICwBUCALA9Cnw1klvlCGoVQjqCkz VcIPERxz62 ZtB1AdBAGgmkYKC65t9kcNIkWHKTUFoxQyUuAIVFLnwUN5/ve/SxAAKqzAmoV OIjc4hj mWuLGaptCN92GR4lyNsOYDpt1A5GGjEgCADToYDLEI5YKcWNUV 6dAaMBwOxr3v9Irlx7hSAAzAimewZQmO5nn8vq628pn2p49dnX CALI50FDpLOfbXHXRdrL2Za/eF7kx1eyLXefFLmzkFzeueDtZ04QFgAUonH3vlx mXlCEL9zr2yDw/T3PFWeem2J/pnLAthAcBIdAWML37ne9J58LDsQ5wt3bbXoZ9u9zvsoDN 92L5nec8Le8/KvJFt9z3w4QQFgAMbetP3pdHnvhWIiRcfvplady9X/bhVQ9BoJjlB5ezj3b89Fr2UZQPV6MjMHMSFEQICwCGcPLxp3L1 2dcSIeHCpedk9fW3yj686VTVIDCpjnfQMkcd8zQiLADIRVfA2D 4 LfvwylFWEHjvEe933Lva/72f1Ol4UTjCAoBMGnfvy Nf 7aygHGjdlD24Y3PNAaBX5yUeEIwjwgLALQ6Dx6K WpNWcB4/aU3ql3ASBAAMpmrsHB8fCw/ 9nPWFhYMi5v/HFdfvXv/stESPjbv/Vv5D/9t Xfny65YOffl OjzbF/V//Qf7qh78nf/XD35OH731ZHr73Zfninb8xtiBw/s6vysP3viz/r/Fbvd/7f 69IcdHm/KXzf9R nlhmd/l Ph46P5zrsICgGxOPv5Uvr70h8oCxuW1bel 9nm5B8iIADBRhAUAEWtvvq18nsOTz6xI8/5H4z8AggAwdQgLAETEe57Dk8 sJELCxcdeKK6AkSAAVBJhAZhz3c8 1xYwjvwsh0/qIn/2dYIAUGGEBWCO1e/ck0efeikREh596qXRnudw3hE5XvOmwyUIAJVHWADm0MnHn8r1l 95QjiaYr9aGL2A8OxT58 veE/kIAsDMICwAc2ajdlBsAeMXXZGTDf0TBd97xAsDBAGgkggLwJxo 3v9Irlx7RVnAuPbm2/l32G2LfGB6QSAtJPz4isjPtwp/LQAmi7AAzLjuZ5/L8tp26vMcchcwflL3Lh2kBYR3L4r8xfMiD5vjeUEAJo6wAMywx t37cvnpl5XPc8hVwHje8Z4SqCtY/MFlEXedhxQBM4iwUALHMsQwvMW03V67a5u9dsNyQlu4YpuGGKY tbnRPYgXrG6bY0R/OvSLOc2Rdxb6mVefBQ20BY bnOTxoDCxYdP59Me/n8N8r V5HUZ8baftB/nOc/29SXYSFSXNtsYI3lWuLaVjixP9bHLF6nb//344tZuQfvfdBMCPvw IVdp4jOxXbnP5QtlE7kEee FYiJDz tW9L4 79wTvIWrD44arIh5vFnGc3/P 8txOKej87Vig8hNdH7nOc 29SbYSFUvXfSK5tJpJpJPW7ug9X6I1wnsOm/Jy3j0/l6rOvKZ/nsPr6W4N30G2L3H9RP5PivauagsWi3s/VCGXlGf48x3/uWIQytRzneKj1q6eYsBBJUsgs9A8594erY8WGxzn/qUY5zyHT/MG6 vpbwxcwnm5nK1jstvX7GfE8h4dup/U8T4URzrNrm4lh9FnoyAqX5xwPs34FjRwWItcZQ2/CLNds0tbJ215N0W9PQ4UF/tFnMOJ57nHEmsJA1rh7Xx7/2reVBYxbf/J oa/OMlWsHiykbFgcfTz7Fjev2vHomYh3ajn2a9jCH3RqPxHaeFynu Pc61fTaGHB/3YbvNkcyz9hjtU7OV4HrxhSdKx u2uLGewnb3tFxTv3UcPCrLwhizbyeU5br2SdBw/lxe98L/V5DqkFjBkKFuXPr3vr5TDqeZ7VD9iiFfV 7u Pyz1xec9x7r9JRRUaFtSrqIfIvRARLgLxvlXkba8eL9krh7F0R TGqa7y99SkISyroPKetV6L6nXvKAsbLT7 sLmAMChZ/ Hh6QHj/UW kIffsisWcZ4bHByny/eyLFDsi/zke8m9SUSNehki7dS881KU UdGhRn/9xBDk4PbKSdQa9N9s6ttwwuc4Omw4W5dlClbgeZ6WD9WTjz/VFjAmnufQbXu1BkMXLGZQ2HmODY9PwfmeKkWdZ39UljonhbznO PffpNoKKXDUFSYFP4u3z21YAIaw vpbyuc5XLn2SvJ5Dj/fGlyweP/FwQWLAODLFRbCaSnZT3tJVj0kk2yPXp7ob5u3HZhlhz/5UJ58ZkX5PIeN2kF/xSwFiz98PEfBIgD0jTSy4NpmPzSEig7D7ZGRhVEKGWeswBHQ6X 72uZiv1gYXMAYFi2kB4Z0LQxUsAkBYgTUL4csC0euPvREA1xYz VMOQdl0nbzswS p37smjT72kLGCs37nnjQy4696tjYUXLAJAUgE1C1mrPanYB3RO Pv5Urn1zPfV5Dp91jrIVLH5SL/ulAJgxTPcMTIGN2oGygPHJZ1bEvbc uGDxA5OCRQBjQ1gAStS8/5GygPHvPHVd3ref8x7YlBYS7j5JwSKAiSAsACUIChjjz3N48ul/LAff/XsULAKYKoQFYML2G025/PTL/dsgf/135Pnf/Yq0/vPfHFyweN4p /ABzCHCAjAhnQcP5fpLb/TvbvjKM7K fEk6u38tPST82dcpWARQOsICMAEbtYPe8xyufeOrsv8fNbUI7z 1CwSKAqUJYAMaoef8jufrsa/LIb35D/uDFx XE/mUKFgFUDmEBGJPV19 Sf/rPr8rWq782uGDx7LDswwWAVIQFoGDOj 7KH/y7q9Lc hV9waK7TsEigEogLAAF b8/P5Q//aN/IN29X0oPCT 9RsEigMohLACj vmWfLL/G6kB4fM//RIFiwAqjbAADOMXJyIfmPLFu38rNSS49ctewSIAVBxhAcjjk7p 3KSElIHT3fkn xtPyF823yn7SAGgMIQFYJDzjleM P6jqSGhufUr8q//xVflj/8L9QgAZg9hAUjzsOnd1vjOhdSQsPXqr8nV3/6Hcv2lN6Tz4GHZRwwAY0FYAOJONrwJklICwon9y7L6b39DHvnN b8jlp1 W/Uaz7CMGgLEiLAAi3p0KH5jaR0I33vySXPvGV2Xh0ety4dJzYr5 ak 5nn5d95AAwdoSFaeaui7x7Mf2efZaxL5/W/yJHM2wAAAWkSURBVLqsL1 Sy195pv8Y6WdWpHn/o7LfHQAwMYSFafVFV3utnGW8y//e/pI8/7tfkYu//jv9R0k/9oJs1A7KfmcAwMQRFqaZ5hY9lvEsP/6vf1/ 0W//k15ACJZr31yXk48/LfsdAQClICxMuwcNkc4 y5iX/3nnTXnqn/2rREh45IlvSf3Ovex/LwCYQYQFTLXDn3wo 42mctl 0eyvLadunx96Q/lyrVXlMvjX/t2IhjEFwoYAcBTTFhwbTENS5xCdoZpVGanPenlyWdW5PAnH5Z9 ygFgaowcFhzLEMPwF8tRt6cECdc2ldvmbZ8n89RpT3q5 NgLsvr6W2X/iQFg6owWFhxLDMOQoN92LFNsN2j3/1scsQxDTO9/Ytv667i2mMF 8rbPsLU335aLj71Qeic67cvFx15IDUFXrr0iL37ne6kBau3Nt3 thixkYAUCt0LCgbE/p2L1RgmDEwQsUhuXkbp9lFy49V3pHXEanrVroyAGgPCNehvA7b cMIjST4P0m5PBH5uWmLt4krtumtl7d9ll199jU6bQBA6QopcAz XEnj9t9 ZpwQJEcJCVo279 m0AQClyhUWwqMFyX66X5uQ5ZKBt6/oOqbt5m4HAADjNdLIgmub/dAQqk1QdeyG5YxWyDiHBY4AAEyDAmsWwqMHsfbg8oFrixm6JBE eqQiPEuRtBwAA41NAzYIjlqImIcmrM2A0AACAamG6ZwAAoEVYA AAAWoQFAACgRVgAAABahAUAAKBFWAAAAFqEBQAAoEVYAAAAWoQ FAACgRVgAAABahAUAAKBFWAAAAFqEBQAAoEVYAAAAWoQFAACgR VgAAABahAUAAKBFWMCMcsU2DTGMYDHFdoOfOWIl2nXrV0HVj3/a O8R0xY30maJM8r gsUabi/iWP4 vONwLENM/tCYAMICZpQrtqnqML1OtfdZ7dpiWo5m/aqIHb9jxTo65OOIZZhiht8rmcJC2vsovG3sPZjnqKy07ar /sW0IyxgRqV8eKZ2olX/sI0ff6xjc20xw99sjXCnE9s2tq73zdURy7TFtuLbxzvQ0P8r91 MV/uuIvF/059S0nejoTqRXj27r2mb/fLi2mJbtbRv8rti LccLCvF9e/vR/V6gGIQFjNX6H31fLj72giw8en3sy4VLz4n5as3/zfFhee DOvIhHaFePy/HcWR1dVWWl5fHuqysrMje3l7s NNGFuIduv9ag07FtcXUrmuK7XrD6JEOzrTFTQ0LafsZ4qS66yL vXhS5szDe5Z0LIh YsdcR/jYffk1pr2 IkQXXFjNxmUz9//GRhf77uephF9OOsICx6X72uVy49NxEgkJ4aR fStqHpz4sjPZhe35 LisrK2MPCuGl0 mEjj/l26ViVCE1QKWsazlZQ4H//6n7yXlSv h6nfi4g0J46bYlMUISD0apr08XFlJGWSJhTbygFztRQUggLKAs hAWM1bVvrk80KFx mX/N2suQyh7rGI bGu12sSCwq1bt1KOX/HNVXHpxet4FJcglJdphggLRdVM/PTa5ILCDy4rX69XSGgrAkRclpGF CaEBUw/wgLGrnH3vuw3mhNZ vTf8CJFawUXOB4fH0u73R77EjXoMkRa/YYZ6/RS1k0NC9Hf69qmP2KRtp8hPWiIdPbHv6S93t5IQvgyRFoB7Yhh Ib5v1xYzcUkk BFhAZNBWMCM0nx4RoaQw9/Gq/xhGz9 fdFiv0NXFB6mrptSyNi7nc8Qw7LFNtOG6oe97bAMyc69H4R6Dc rX562nL3CMUI1ShM9pKDikh4W03wsUg7AAAAC0CAsAAECLsAAA ALQICwAAQIuwAAAAtAgLAABAi7AAAAC0CAsAAECLsAAAALQICw AAQIuwAAAAtAgLAABAi7AAAAC0CAsAAECLsAAAALQICwAAQOv/A0SADtIBGq0LAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAjIAAAFZCAYAAAC CF8VdAAAe/UlEQVR4nO3dP2gU6RsH8CuvtLzS7q4Sm4MjXCFcI1Zel6m0uSC CnEWKOQQFr1ALichgGkUE0SJFWBEljQoWEQZPECT8MCASVkELt RCDzfsr9u/s7Ca72U1mZ/fzgYE4O7t5N2N2v3nfZ579IQAAlNQPRQ8AAGCnBBkAoLQEGQCg tAQZAKC0BBkAoLQEGQCgtAQZAKC0BBkAoLQEGQCgtAQZAKC0BB kAoLQEGQCgtAQZAKC0BBkAoLQEGQCgtAQZAKC0BBkYV68fhCtz M2Hmhx/CD81tJszMXQkPXhc9uN5eX5nJjHfuQc8DM89t5srePqkHc/XvPfcgjPGPE9iGIANjKBsGumwzV8b2zbcZELYZa 64nolnN7wWZGBCCDIwbh7MtYWAuezsy vX4cGVuTBThiAz05hNmgn5yZYHYa4xwzRTRJABJoUgA2Pldbgy M9isSyM4zD1o3bd9meb1gythbuaH7HLPlY5ZiNcPwtzMTCZAZc LHdrd3Gc8Pcw8yX2e XWPGqccxtTFnZ6Vm5rI/j62f9 twZa7HrFb9 S/b NxZsKV19n7d35vYHwIMjBO2upG p2gyC3RtL05b7lE1fwGjdmRXktC293eYzxzD9pml ZCW0xpBo/aIX2OpyPs9H7ebWFwR0Fm 8NjA9BBsZJ842/bTmmoyi2M0S0v6HPZdah2gJBsw7kdXjQDDf179F8/FbYeP3gSmv5arvbc0 h/Y2/NYZWXsg XrdA8eDKlfDgddus0pV8IOr5vNsf/3Vj10wujGwdZGbClQevQ6aWZoyX82CaCTIwToYJMp0zBt0eq3Z DNly0P/5Mt2WnbW7PPYUeMx/1Mfe8vX38Xa/Y6hFkOp/3CIJM5gqqrrNKwLgQZGCcbLO01G12YPsg0/kG3GWW5MFcLjR0vplveXu3MTYePBOoWkW jbsPtLTUT5DZYomo/VBBBiaDIANjpe1NvMtSxs6CTMeMzBZh6XV9JqT7TM72t3cfT5d gstX4u427S5joHWTarohqfs ZjmU3QQYmhSADYyZToDuTbX43UJBpXxJqr5Fp1pbU35gf1C7nb n2fjhmb7W7v0PUqpI6i4/ag0DvINJaGuox5q fduP82xbmCDEwGQQbG0INelw4PUiPTfluXbaa1trP1Ms52t/f6npmalyuZ2ZEr3cJZ4/huNUEDLS31uspqJsxtFaAEGSglQQbG1OvO3i31N POjyjYKsiEULviZ6bzDT3bZa/WZK895GQa8W13e1b38bTVrXSMs vxmZqcmTD34Eo9nAxS7Nt9a038CDIwCQQZYKI0AspMx1VQc91C ClB6ggwwUbZaTutVoAyUlyADTJjX4UEJPzUc2BlBBgAoLUEGAC gtQQYAKC1BBgAoLUEGACgtQQYAKC1BBgAoLUEGACgtQQYAKC1B BgAoLUEGACgtQQYAKC1BBgAorb6DTJpEIYrqW5I291crcX5/tRLi r64Us0e23ZfAIBh9BVkamElCWkIIaRJiKIoJGnj6zhUqqEZXpK 0dnxcqdb3td v/jUAwAj0FWTSJApRXAm1uZU0JPWZlkzAqe PkrRLkElD0gg8AAAjMviMTFuQyQacaqjE9eWlzNJSGipxdokJA GAU qyRqc 2tG1bBpk2jbqYVi2NmRkAYDQGv2qprRamVgCcn6lpatbFtJaW0 sTsDAAwGgMHmXzhb77Yt6a9LkaQAQBGr78gU79SqdvSUPtl2a2 AUs3VxbSOc USADAaGuIBAKUlyAAApSXIAAClJcgAAKUlyAAApSXIAAClJcgA AKUlyAAApSXIAAClJcgAAKUlyAAApSXIAAClJcgAAKUlyAAApS XIAAClJcgAAKUlyAAApSXIAAClJcgAAKUlyAAApSXIAACl1XeQ SZMoRFFjS0IaQgjVSoijrffHlWrzMaqVOERJOvInAQBMp/6CTJqEKIpDLZOkIWkElGolxM39LdVK3HZ7PdykSSvoAACMwABB JgpJGpqzLa2v wkyaUi6HAcAMIydLS01loc6l5biSqh27I8raajE2SUmAIBR6DP IVEMlbq F6TK70j5r037Pel1MtRL3vi8AwA70FWRqIaRR31KrkckV7dZnY TIzL826mNbSUpqYnQEARqOvIFNbVtomyORmZNrrYgQZAGD0 lxaqoeXjlqY1nJR56XW1VxdTKvGxpVLAMBoaIgHAJSWIAMAlJY gAwCUliADAJSWIAMAlJYgAwCUliADAJSWIAMAlJYgAwCUliADA JSWIAMAlJYgAwCUliADAJSWIAMAlJYgAwCUliADAJSWIAMAlJY gAwCUliADAJSWIAMAlJYgAwCUliADAJRW30EmTaIQRY0tCWl9f 7USt/YnaWNniOv74kq1 RjVStw6BgBgSP0FmTQJURSHWiZJQ9IIKO376 ElSWuBJa5U6/vqoSdNMgEIAGBYAwSZWkjpDCytcFILOFGSdgkyaUiaQQgAYDR2 trRUXx5KkyhEcSXU8kk1VOL6bZmlpTRU4uwSEwDAKPQZZOohpV kjU5td6Rlk2u9Zr4tp1dKYmQEARqOvINNrCak2S5Pdn5l5adbF tJaW0sTsDAAwGn0FmW6BJUrSnsW oXlce4GwIAMAjFafS0v18NLYmstJ2dqZVkCp5upiWse5cgkAGA 0N8QCA0hJkAIDSEmQAgNISZACA0hJkAIDSEmQAgNISZACA0hJk AIDSEmQAgNISZADIeby6FhZurITj89fDL3/8E37YfzwcPHI2LNxYCe8/fC56eNAkyABMuRev3obF24/CiTO3wm9//ht 2H982 3wscvh5tLT8OnL16KHz5QTZACmyNr6u3D33rMQX1oKh2Yv9hVa ttp /PmvMHtqMdy996zop8aUEmQAJtT7D5/Dwycvw7mF5XBo9mLYd DkwEHl4JGz4cSZW83H2OrYfQdOhhNnboXHq2tFP3WmiCADMAE ffkaHq uhXMLy Ho3NXw069/DxxafvnjnzB7ajFcuHa/Zxh5s/ExXLh2v1k302vb//t8iC8thbX1d3v8k2DaCDIAJdQoxp09tbhtqOi2/fTr3 Hwscvh3MJyeLy6tqNal7X1d H0 TvbhqZf/vhHkTC7RpABGHOr/603i3EPHjk7cGjZd BkODR7MZxbWA7LK893JVA8Xl0Lx evb7t8dWj2oiJhRkqQARgjjWLc0 fv7LgY99DsxXD6/J1w996zPV/a bb5Pdy99yzMnlrcdpyKhBkFQQagIO8/fA7LK8 bhbQ//vzXwKHltz//DSfO3AqLtx FF6/eFv2UMj59 RpuLj3tq0j4 Px1RcLsiCADsAfai3EPH7s8VDHuwo2V0r3pv9n4GBZurPRVJHz 6/B1FwvRNkAHYBY9X18KFa/fD7KnFsP/3 R0V4x6du9osxv22 b3opzQyjSLh7X4ujSLhNxsfix4yY0yQARhSoxj3 Pz1oYtxHz55OVVX9wxSJLx4 5EiYXL6CjLVShyiKMpscaUaQrUS4sz JKS1OzT3x5Vq9nGSdJeeCsDuW1t/F24uPQ2nz9/pu51/tzfl NJSuHvvmdmGNo0i4e1qhRpFwpM0S8XODT4jkyYhiqKQpKEeWOL QllVCCLXA0go69XCTJq2gA1ACbzY huWV5812/sMU495cejp2xbjjSpEwgxg4yKRJ58xLP0EmDUmX4wDGxacvX5v t/Icpxj0 fz0s3FgJq/ tF/2UJsL7D5/7KhL 6de/FQlPqQGDTBqS9uWizqWluBKqHfvjShoqcXaJCaBI3za/N4txj85d3VEx7v7f58PRuavNdv6WOXbf2vq7EF9a6qtI MK1 5btpsRAQaZWK9NjZqV9yanzPknaVmdjZgbYW6v/rYeFGytDFeM22vlPWzHuuHq8uhZOnLm1bZHwb3/ q0h4wg0QZKqhErfNuuRurs3CZGZemnUxraWlNDE7A yeF6/ehptLT8OJM7d2VIz7489/NYtxl1ee 6u BJZXnvdVJHx07qoi4QnUf5DpMePS /b2uhhBBhi9Nxsfw917z4Yuxj19/o5i3AnQKBI fOxyX0XCD5 8LHrIjEDfQSZT5FvXeVl2K6BUc3UxtfvnHwOgH 8/fM4U4263pNBtO3jkbDg fz0s3n6kGHfCNYqEt1tKbBQJC7HlpSEeMHYaxbjnFpaHKsadPb WoGJeBioTPLSxbTiwZQQYYK/GlpYFDy0 //p0pxlXYSS r/62HE2dubXt5faNIWGH3 BNkgLFxbmG572LccwvLinEZiiLhySDIAGPh5tLTrm8ih2YvNot xNTtjN3zb/N5XkfCPP/ lSHgMCTJA4R4 eZl7w/BmQRHef/gcFm8/6qtI MSZW4qEx4AgAxTqxau3ual9IYZxsLb LpxbWN62SHj/7/OKhAskyACFebPxMVd0uXj7UdHDgpwXr972VSR88MhZRcJ7TJAB CvHpy9fcBwGeW1gueliwreWV5 H4/PW ioRvLj1VJLzLBBlgz33b/B4OzV7MvOgfn79e9LBgII0i4aNzV/sqEl5eeV70kCeSIAPsudlTi5kX sPHLvurlVIbtEhYZ nREWSAPdXZ8O7gkbMa2DFR3mx8DOcWlnNLp72KhLUVGI4gA yZhRsruRdyV3owyRQJ7z5BBtgTyyvPMy/c w6c1IODqfLwycu ioQPH7usSHgAggyw61b/W8 8eGt4xzT7tvk93L33rK8i4dlTi4qEtyHIALvqzcbHsO/AycwL9M2lp0UPC8ZCo0j4tz//3TLU7DtwUpFwD4IMsGs ffma64p64dr9oocFY nNxsdw4dr9voqE40tLioTrBBlgV3zb/J77K/PEmVtFDwtK4cWrt H0 TvbFgnrvyTIALukc/3/8LHLRQ8JSqlRJNy5RNvYpv3KP0EGGLkTZ27lLi11BQYMp1uR8C 9//DP1v1uCDDBSF67dz63n640Bo/Xpy9fweHXN71YQZIARunvvWe5KCwWJwG7qK8hUK3GIoiizxZVq/rYkbdwhxB3HNY9tHANMlMera7leMY9X14oeFjDhBp RSZMQRVFI0sbXcahUQzO8JGktsMSVan1fEtLm/epfAxNlbf1drhBREy9gLwwcZNIkagaS2mxMI5ykIanPyuSDTBq SRuABJsr7D59zvWIWbqwUPSxgSgwYZGphpbFclCZRiOJKqC8yh UpcX17KLC2loRJnl5iAyfBt83s4eORsJsScPn n6GEBU2SgIFObgWnNrPQMMp33qc/S1GppzMzAJPi2 T0cPnY5E2KOzl0teljAlBkgyNSDSjO4ZJeZOmdr6gfUb28tLaW J2RmYBMfnr2dCzG9//jv1/SyAvdd/kGkv8s3syxf71m9sq4sRZGCSnFtYzvWK fTla9HDAqZQ30EmO/vSub/zUutqri6mdZwrl6DMbi49zfWKmfYW6UBxNMQD vbwyctcr5gXr94WPSxgigkyQF9evHqb6xXz8MnLoocFTDlBBtj Wm42PuV4xi7cfFT0sAEEG2NqnL19zvWLiS0tFDwsghCDIAFv4t vk9HJq9mAkxs6cWix4WQJMgA/Q0e2oxE2IOzV7UKwYYK4IM0FV8aSkTYn754x 9YoCxI8gAOYu3H Ua3ukVA4wjQQbIePjkZa7hnV4xwLgSZICmF6/e5hre6RUDjDNBBggh1HrF/PTr35nZmJtLT4seFsCWBBkgfPryNdfw7tzCctHDAtiWIANT7tv m9/Dbn/9mQszx etFDwugL4IMTLmjc1czIebwsct6xQClIcjAFDt9/k4mxBw8clavGKBUBBmYUgs3VnK9Yt5/ Fz0sAAGIsjAFFpeeZ7rFbO2/q7oYQEMTJCBKbP633quV8zj1bWihwWwI4IMTJG19Xdh34GTmdm Yu/eeFT0sgB0TZGBKvP/wOdcr5sK1 0UPC2AoggxMgW b38PBI2czIebEmVtFDwtgaIIMTIHDxy7nesUATIL g0y1EuIoClEUhSiKQ6XauS8KUZSEtOPYuFJte4g4REk68icB9H bizK1MiPntz381vAMmRp9BJg1JFOVDSLUS4kaoyeyOawGmWglx I9ykSSvoAHviwrX7uV4xGt4Bk6S/IJMmrVmYdn0HmTQk3e4P7Jq7957lesW82fhY9LAARqqvIFOtxG 3LR92XkKIoClFcCdWO/XElDZU4u8QE7K6HT17mesWs/rde9LAARm6AINNYFuqxzJQmIYqikF99qtXFtMKQmRnYTS9evc3 1illeeV70sAB2xQBBphFAqqES96qX6Zh5adbFtJaW0sTsDOyWN xsfc71iFm6sFD0sgF3TX41MPaTUskttRiYXRnIzMu11MYIM7LZ PX77mesWcPn n6GEB7Kq L79Ok7ZamHpa6aydaQWUaq4upnV/Vy7BqH3b/J7rFTN7arHoYQHsOg3xYAIcn7 eCTGHZi/qFQNMBUEGSu7cwnImxPzyxz96xQBTQ5CBEru59DQTYn769W 9YoCpIshAST188jITYn78 a/w4tXboocFsKcEGSihF6/eZhre/bD/eHj45GXRwwLYc4IMlMybjY/hp1//zoSYxduPih4WQCEEGSiRT1 hl/ CcTYs4tLBc9LIDCCDJQEt82v4dDsxczIeb4/PWihwVQKEEGSmL21GImxBw dlmvGGDqCTJQAvGlpUyIOXjkrF4xAEGQgbG3cGMlE2L2/z6vVwxAnSADY2x55XkmxOw7cFKvGIA2ggyMqdX/1jO9Yn78 S 9YgA6CDIwht5sfAz7DpzMzMbcXHpa9LAAxo4gA2Pm05evYf/v85kQc Ha/aKHBTCWBBkYI982v4ff/vw3E2JOnLlV9LAAxpYgA2Pk6NzVXK8YAHoTZGBMnDhzK9crRsM 7gK0JMjAGLly7n sV8/7D56KHBTD2BBko2N17z3K9YtbW3xU9LIBSEGSgQI9X13K9Yh6v rhU9LIDS6D/IVCshjqIQRVGIojhUqo3dcX1fFKIkzR0bNw5sHNs4Bqbc2vq7X K Y5ZXnRQ8LoFT6DDJpSNqDSnN30go19fCSpLXAEleq9X1JSJvH1 r GKff w dcr5iFGytFDwugdPoLMu2BpU1tNqYRTlphJx9k0pB0uT9Mo2 b38PBI2czIeb0 TtFDwuglPoKMpnloyhqhpc0iUIUV0Itn1RDJa7P2mSWltJQibN LTDCtvm1 D4ePXc6EmKNzV4seFkBpDRBk8jMvPYNM533rszSd9TUwbY7PX8 EmN/ /FevGIAhDBBkGgGkFVjSJMoFnMzMS7MuprW0lCZmZ5hO5xaWc71 iPn35WvSwAEqtvxqZtkLeTGDpUexb014XI8gw3W4uPc31inmz8 bHoYQGUXt XX9dmXzous 7Y3woo1VxdTOs4Vy4xXR4 eZnrFfPi1duihwUwETTEg1304tXbXK Yh09eFj0sgIkhyMAuebPxMdcrZvH2o6KHBTBRBBnYBZ fM31iokvLRU9LICJI8jAiH3b/B4OzV7MhJjZU4tFDwtgIgkyMGKzpxYzIebQ7EW9YgB2iSADIxR fWsqEmF/ EevGIBdJMjskYUbK2HfgZNh/ /zYfbUYli8/cgluBNm8fajXMM7vWIAdpcgs0fa 4i0bz/ /Fc4NHsxnFtYDg fvLQEUVIPn7zMNbwTVAF2nyCzRzo/KHCr7eCRs HEmVvh5tJTf9GXwItXb3MN7/SKAdgbgsweWl55HuJLS7krWrbbfvr173B07mq4cO1 eLy6VvTToM2bjY/hp1//zpyvm0tPix4WwNQQZAq0 t96WLixEo7OXc29GW63HZq9GOJLS2F55Xl4/ Fz0U9lKn368jXX8O7cwnLRwwKYKoLMGHmz8THcvfcsnDhzK9dM bbtt/ /z4fj8dUXEe Tb5vfw25//Zs7B8fnrRQ8LYOoIMmPs2 b38Hh1LZxbWA6Hj13uWTDcq4j48LHL4dzCcni8uqaIeMSOzl3N/LwPH7vsZwxQAEGmZF68ehsWbz8Kx ev55Y1 i0ivnvvmSLiIZw fyf3c9UrBqAYgkzJvf/weegi4oUbK2H1v/Win0opLNxYyS3pqVECKI4gM4Eer66FC9fuD11EbJYha3nlea5X zNr6u6KHBTDVBJkp8GbjY7i59HRHRcS//PGPIuJQu8Kss1eMS EBiifITKFvm9/Dwycvw7mF5XBo9uJARcT7DpycuiLitfV3Yd Bk5mfw917z4oeFgBBkKGuUUQ8e2px4CLi3/78N5w f2cii4jff/ic 3lcuHa/6GEBUCfI0FWjiPj0 Tu5fin9FBHPnlosfRHxt83vuaW4E2duFT0sANoIMvStvYi4c6m lnyLixgdjlqWIuPPzsQ4fu1z0kADo0F QqVZCHEUham5JSPvcH1eqbQ8ThyhJd N5UIC19XdDFxHfXHo6llf nDhzK7d8Ng31QABlM0CQiUNbJtlyf7US1wJMtRLiRrhJk1bQYS J9 vJ1ZEXERbpw7X6uV0xZZpEAps0eBZk0JN3uz8RrfDDmsEXEe9V 07u69Z7mANWkFzACTZGdLS3ElVPvcH1fSUImzS0xMr/cfPoe7957tqIh4/ /zu1pE/PDJy1yvmDIXKwNMg8GLfdMkRFEUcqUuPfY36mKqlbgeeMzMkNX wZiDFBH/ PNfIysifvHqbe57L688H GzBGA3DB5k6rMtuRmWbvubdTGtpaU0MTvD1hpFxMfnr4df/vhnoFmbxgdjDlJE/GbjY27Za HGyi4/SwBGYRdnZNrrYgQZdq6ziHiQYLPvwMlwdO5quHDtftci4k9fvu auuDp9/k4BzxKAnegryLSWhbKXVPfaH0I1VxeTJh2XaMMQ2ouIB/1gzEYR8fLK81yvmNlTi0U/NQAGoCEeE HNxscdFxG3N 3TKwagXAQZJtK3ze8DFRH/8sc/esUAlJAgw9RofDBmZxHx/t/n9YoBKClBhqn16cvX8Hh1zUwMQIkJMgBAaQkyAEBpCTIAQGkJM gBAaQkyAEBpCTIAQGkJMgBAaQkyAEBpCTIAQGkJMgBAaQkyAEB pCTIAQGkJMgBAaQkyAEBpCTIAQGkJMgBAaQkyAEBpCTIAQGn1F 2SqlRBHUYiaWxLS5k1xa3 S5o6PK9W2h4lbxwAADGmAIBOHtkxSkyYhauyvh5ckrQWWuFKt7 6uHnjTJBCAAgGENFWRqszGNcJKGpD4rkw8yaUi6BSEAgCHsbGk proRqCCFNWl HUA2VuL68lFlaSkMlzi4xAQCMwuDFvmkSovoSUs8g06ZRF9Oqp TEzAwCMxuBBpj7bEleqtSDTsbSUmXlp1sW0lpbSxOwMADAaQ83 I9Cr2rR/YVhcjyAAAo9dXkMlcYt0x61KblencX83VxbSOc USADAaGuIBAKUlyAAApSXIAAClJcgAAKUlyAAApSXIAAClJcgA AKUlyAAApSXIAAClJcgAAKUlyAAApSXIAAClJcgAAKUlyAAApS XIAAClJcgAAKUlyAAApSXIAAClJcgAAKUlyAAApSXIAAClNViQ SZMQRVGIoiSkIYRQrYQ4iur7uu PK9Xm3auVOERJOsrxAwBTbIAgk4YkikOSxB2BJQ5tWSXUdse1A FOthLhxbJq07gcAMAJ9B5nGbEq1spMgUwtBnccBAAyjzyCThiS KQpKGLkGmbWkproRqx/64koZKnF1iAgAYhb6CTLUSN0NKJsi0q9fPdJbAZGdyohCZmQEA RqSPIFMNlbi9oLdj9qV5WG0WJjPz0qyLaS0tpclgszMbGxvhf//7n81ms9lstgndNjY2 s4FnQa /Lr/GZn2upidBxkAgF6GCjKt5aLOS62rubqYNOm4RBsAYEga4gEApS XIAAClJcgAAKUlyAAApSXIAAClJcgAAKUlyAAApSXIAAClJcgM qdXoL9sAMNMsMPMBVPWPfOj8iIf6B3P6PKrRGMV56Wz42PlYDG ZUvyvtj5P/PWIQu3FO/I4Mb9DzMvh5nCyCzDCqlZA0/tNUKyHOfCp4o4Nxl49qSCshzrwQ1F4cJvj/2d4a2XnJPGioxALmjo3qnFTb/ 33ZiijOidp0hZs2o9nRwY9LwOfx8kjyIxM6z9KtRLnUnHmr5Tq Vi/OjNYQ56WdczRCo/pdES5HZ fnpPP2NBEuR2eA87Kj4yeDIDMqbb/cA7841z9ws7X5PKqRGea8tPHiPEJDnpP26XLnZESGOCfVSpxb5 pjUN8w9N8h52cnxE0KQGYnsX4Y7CjJeCHbBkOelKQ2JcDkiw5 TNKmt96eJGpnRGPac1Otm2v4YEzBHYcDzMvDxk0OQGYHO4DFsk Jnk/3B7aejz0us4dmzYczJNL857ZVS/J63Hs9w3CoOel4HP4wQRZIZS 0uk6/TeVkVW3db9m8crYBzeiM5Lr PYgdGcE8sYozTK35O6TOEvOzPoednheZwggswwcrUtrf9M3S Ha7/EOjsFOy2Xye2JEZ4XL8wjMrJz0rGM4dzs3KjOSbUSYvV9ozPoe Rn4PE4eQQYAKC1BBgAoLUEGACgtQQYAKC1BBgAoLUEGACgtQQY AKC1BBgAoLUEGACgtQQYAKC1BBgAoLUEGACit/wNKJgypQucn5QAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

sb9
03-09-2020, 08:29 AM
Well, all set for big reveal today...let's see what's in store

allfromacell
03-09-2020, 09:32 AM
No premarket update doesn't look promising for any big reveal..

sb9
03-09-2020, 09:34 AM
No premarket update doesn't look promising for any big reveal..

I think they'll release any news closer to ASM time which is 11am. So let's wait and see.

Chuckles
03-09-2020, 10:30 AM
PLX starting to move as get we closer to the AGM today. I hope there are some substantial announcements for investors today.

tango
03-09-2020, 10:54 AM
There is sure to be some interesting discussion on the ASX listing!

Baa_Baa
03-09-2020, 11:06 AM
Where do I find my Username and Password to login to the AGM?

sb9
03-09-2020, 11:09 AM

Just log in as guest by entering your details, I had same issue with username and pw

Chuckles
03-09-2020, 11:12 AM
Just log in as guest by entering your details, I had same issue with username and pw

allfromacell
03-09-2020, 11:13 AM

Username = CSN
Password = post code

tango
03-09-2020, 11:16 AM
Username = CSN
Password = post code

Too late LOL
Logged on as guest

tango
03-09-2020, 11:16 AM
I wish they would keep New Zealand as the primary listing not ASX

tango
03-09-2020, 11:18 AM
I hope they give existing shareholders a HUGE allocation. I feel like our holdings will be diluted

winner69
03-09-2020, 12:09 PM
Anything exciting happen at ASM

tango
03-09-2020, 12:20 PM
OMG they are talking about issue price for new shares being no more than 20% below average market price!

Gerald
03-09-2020, 12:24 PM
OMG they are talking about issue price for new shares being no more than 20% below average market price!

I think you missed the part where they explained it was a requirement that they set a theoretical floor.

Leftfield
03-09-2020, 12:31 PM
Exactly..... well said Gerald. Move on Tango. Nothing to fear.

It was also emphasised that ;
a.) should the ASX listing proceed (and at that stage of the meeting 90% of votes were in favour) that existing share holders will be given priority
b.) NZX delisting is NOT being considered (at this stage)

JMHO - DYOR as usual.

Chuckles
03-09-2020, 12:35 PM
[QUOTE=Left field;841383]Exactly..... well said Gerald. Move on Tango. Nothing to fear.

It was also emphasised that ;
a.) should the ASX listing proceed (and at that stage of the meeting 90% of votes were in favour) that existing share holders will be given priority
b.) NZX delisting is NOT being considered (at this stage)

Exactly right Gerald and Left Field, people need to listen carefully to what had been said. I believe the way forward for PLX's growth and expansion is via the IPO and listing on the ASX. The information I got from the ASM was very positive and look forward to the next growth stage strategy :t_up:

tango
03-09-2020, 12:38 PM
I think you missed the part where they explained it was a requirement that they set a theoretical floor.

I didn’t miss it. I posted before they said that.

Where was the NZSA. I didn’t hear a peep from them in the meeting

tango
03-09-2020, 12:39 PM
They didn’t say existing New Zealand shareholders will get priority. They said there would be a pool of shares available for existing shareholders along with Australian retail and institutional investors. There is a subtle and important difference

Leftfield
03-09-2020, 12:45 PM
I particularly liked that Director Phil Norman ( PLX Top 20 Shareholder and former founding Chairman of XRO) said,

"in my 10 years as director (of PLX) I have never felt more positive than today (regarding the future of this company.)"

He should know!

My only slight concern in the whole presentation was that the CEO did not rule out further losses FY21 (following the 1st Qtr loss) as the company builds to its 4 year plan. Hence I guess the need to raise funds in the short term. However this sort of thing is pretty usual these days in high growth tech stocks.

Again JMHO.

zs_cecil
03-09-2020, 12:50 PM
They didn’t say existing New Zealand shareholders will get priority. They said there would be a pool of shares available for existing shareholders along with Australian retail and institutional investors.

But they didn't rule out the possibility of issuing rights at the same time as the ASX listing. I guess they are trying to find out how appealing the ASX listing is to potential investors before they think about any other option combination.

sb9
03-09-2020, 01:34 PM
Listening to Phil and Craig you can't help but think they're onto some exciting stuff ahead, if they can replicate half of XRO's success, that'll be huge.

Hello123
03-09-2020, 01:45 PM
Listening to Phil and Craig you can't help but think they're onto some exciting stuff ahead, if they can replicate half of XRO's success, that'll be huge.

Even a quarter!

Ex-CFO
03-09-2020, 04:35 PM
The whole purpose of IPO in ASX is to get the Australian Investors on board. If I were the Directors, I would try to issue as many as I can to the Australian institutions and private individual. As a kiwi investors all you need is to increase your holding in Plexure to participate. The Share price in NZ should rise and fall in similar manners. I have just increased my holding by a further 50k share this morning. For those of you who worry that the company might be cash flow negative again this year, I suggest that you have a look at xero in its earlier year of growth.

Hello123
03-09-2020, 06:46 PM
I cant believe some one asked if they would be paying a dividend in the near future...

jimdog31
03-09-2020, 07:00 PM
I cant believe some one asked if they would be paying a dividend in the near future...

i think they were at the wrong AGM 😂

bull....
04-09-2020, 08:34 AM
wonder if it get sold off today following the big tech sell -off on wall st

Hello123
04-09-2020, 08:39 AM
wonder if it get sold off today following the big tech sell -off on wall st

Are you looking to buy? haha

Mel
04-09-2020, 09:56 AM
Even a quarter!
Differing (SaaS) business model but I do agree that PLX has the potential for a lot more upside - even a tenth would be good IMHO!

tango
04-09-2020, 10:32 AM
I like that PLX showed us the potential market and the competitors. I think the ASX listing will be beneficial. I just want to make sure that our holdings don't get so diluted that we get left behind. Also, I wonder about the liquidity if the primary listing moves to ASX. I would prefer the primary listing to stay in New Zealand

I loved that someone asked about a renounceable rights issue which seems the fairest option. It saves putting in $50K and the share registrar sitting on it for 2 weeks before returning $40k of it as so often happens these days. A rights issue with the option to oversubscribe by a predetermined % makes the most sense. It also stops all those Sharesies people with their 3 shares from going crazy.

mikeybycrikey
04-09-2020, 10:39 AM

I'm pretty sure that question was asked every year at the Xero AGM.

Leftfield
04-09-2020, 12:11 PM
NBR gets it wrong and PLX has to issue an explanation..........

Plexure Group Limited (NZX: PLX) announces a correction to an article called “Plexure aims for $54m from IPO” released by The National Business Review Online (NBR) on 3 September 2020 (the Article). Shareholders voted on a resolution at Plexure’s annual meeting yesterday to give the Board authority to issue shares with an aggregate issue price of $A50m for the purpose of a proposed initial public offering (IPO) at an issue price to be determined. The Article states that the “issue price at the IPO would be no greater than 20% below the market price”. That statement in the Article is the opposite of the position. Rather, the issue price at the IPO cannot be less than 20% below the market price. The purpose of the resolution was, as described in the Explanatory Statement to the Notice of Meeting, to provide a level of certainty for shareholders regarding potential dilution, so the reference point for setting the IPO issue price would be the market price and in no circumstances would the issue price be lower than 20% below the market price.

Ex-CFO
04-09-2020, 03:46 PM
Just had a session with a couple of Australian analysts this afternoon about Plexure. They told me that Australian like growth company and that the share price is likely to rise after listing. I look forwards to them listing on ASX.

haewai
04-09-2020, 03:54 PM
Just had a session with a couple of Australian analysts this afternoon about Plexure. They told me that Australian like growth company and that the share price is likely to rise after listing. I look forwards to them listing on ASX.

Vacuous un-provable ramping hearsay. Thanks for being easy to spot.

Leemsip
04-09-2020, 08:41 PM
Lol. Nice call Haewai

tango
04-09-2020, 10:02 PM

Thought the same thing after the first post!

artemis
05-09-2020, 11:39 AM

It is up to the reader to decide whether a poster's info or opinion is useful or not. A pity when posters are 'cancelled' (word du jour).

Drew95
05-09-2020, 12:30 PM

I remember when they used to ask that of XRO 8 years ago !!??!!

haewai
05-09-2020, 01:31 PM
It is up to the reader to decide whether a poster's info or opinion is useful or not. A pity when posters are 'cancelled' (word du jour).

I agree. But I couldn't shrug off my irritation at the combination of username and post.

Leftfield
05-09-2020, 01:40 PM
For those who missed it here's the CEO's presentation from the 3 Sept ASM.

See it here. (http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/PLX/359194/330029.pdf)

winner69
05-09-2020, 03:47 PM
Ex-CFO was only saying what most on here was saying — Aussies love growth tech companies and the share price will likely go up when listed on the ASX

Sorry - just ramping

Cadalac123
05-09-2020, 08:13 PM
Really hope the actual presentation had more substance than that PPT. The guy running this sure made it sound like an explosive growth story during his last interview which hasn't really come to fruition yet

tango
06-09-2020, 08:04 AM
Really hope the actual presentation had more substance than that PPT. The guy running this sure made it sound like an explosive growth story during his last interview which hasn't really come to fruition yet

With 10 months development to get the product to market and a few weeks. but more likely months, to sign the customer you’re looking at minimum 12 months leadtime before revenue generation for each new client. One thing I didn’t understand with the shift to revenue based on app usage is whether there is upfront revenue. Presumably there is a fixed and variable component to the revenue structure in the new contracts. Did anyone glean any insights on the new revenue model?

Leftfield
06-09-2020, 08:52 AM
With 10 months development to get the product to market and a few weeks. but more likely months, to sign the customer you’re looking at minimum 12 months leadtime before revenue generation for each new client. One thing I didn’t understand with the shift to revenue based on app usage is whether there is upfront revenue. Presumably there is a fixed and variable component to the revenue structure in the new contracts. Did anyone glean any insights on the new revenue model?

I suspect there will be 'upfront' and other payments during the 10 month implementation period.

In addition, my understanding from the CEO's Q& A is that PLX's new contracts now generate revenue based on factors such as a.) redemption rates b.) active user numbers, and c.) number of transactions generated.

Also remember so called 'old contracts' can be amended, for example, McD in Japan has recently implemented PLX's ‘order and pay’ service in over 2,700 stores.

Finally, and this is pure speculation (call it ramping if you will,) imagine what will happen to the SP (and the company) if the forthcoming ASX fundraising elicits another major strategic customer/investment akin to the McD's stake!!??

When Director Phil Norman ( PLX Top 20 Shareholder and former founding Chairman of XRO) said,
"in my 10 years as director (of PLX) I have never felt more positive than today (regarding the future of this company.)" I wonder just what makes him so bullish and what is driving the ASX Cap raise moves??

DYOR.... pure speculation.

stef
07-09-2020, 10:29 AM
I suspect there will be 'upfront' and other payments during the 10 month implementation period.

In addition, my understanding from the CEO's Q& A is that PLX's new contracts now generate revenue based on factors such as a.) redemption rates b.) active user numbers, and c.) number of transactions generated.

Also remember so called 'old contracts' can be amended, for example, McD in Japan has recently implemented PLX's ‘order and pay’ service in over 2,700 stores.

Finally, and this is pure speculation (call it ramping if you will,) imagine what will happen to the SP (and the company) if the forthcoming ASX fundraising elicits another major strategic customer/investment akin to the McD's stake!!??

When Director Phil Norman ( PLX Top 20 Shareholder and former founding Chairman of XRO) said,
"in my 10 years as director (of PLX) I have never felt more positive than today (regarding the future of this company.)" I wonder just what makes him so bullish and what is driving the ASX Cap raise moves??

DYOR.... pure speculation.
all good points,

does anyone know why he isn't still chairman of XRO? Financially it would have been more beneficial to be chair of XRO instead of PLX.

Also there is a low amount of shares held by directors/senior management, given how cheap the share has been and the expected growth?

jimdog31
07-09-2020, 11:17 AM
all good points,

does anyone know why he isn't still chairman of XRO? Financially it would have been more beneficial to be chair of XRO instead of PLX.

Also there is a low amount of shares held by directors/senior management, given how cheap the share has been and the expected growth?

Valid point. I wonder if they will buy in at the "20% below market value" value.

Brain
07-09-2020, 11:30 AM
all good points,

Plexure only started looking good about the time that Maccas injected some capital into the company. Before then Plexure was looking to be a long shot. That was April last year and the share price has gone from strength to strength sine then.I think that directors and management have been surprised by the success (share price wise) by the company which is a bit of a worry.

jimdog31
07-09-2020, 11:31 AM
Plexure only started looking good about the time that Maccas injected some capital into the company. Before then Plexure was looking to be a long shot. That was April last year and the share price has gone from strength to strength sine then.I think that directors and management have been surprised by the success (share price wise) by the company which is a bit of a worry.

He was fairly bullish in his comments "ive never been more positive in 10 years" or something to that effect. Be nice to see them put their money where their mouth is.

Brain
07-09-2020, 11:46 AM
He was fairly bullish in his comments "ive never been more positive in 10 years" or something to that effect. Be nice to see them put their money where their mouth is.

Yes that was bullish but the question is whether or not the share is worth a $1.40. They have 200m users and still need to raise money to grow the company before they can turn a decent profit. I hold but will not be buying at these prices. I am not so positive about the future as other posters are.

tango
07-09-2020, 12:17 PM
all good points,

I was wondering the same thing about Phil Norman. I can’t see travel being a barrier to remaining Chair of Xero. Does anyone know whether he was encouraged to vacate the position? Perhaps Xero needed a different skill set for that phase of the business which would lead one to ask questions about his role in PLX

I am comfortable that he has a lot of skin in the game being a top shareholder. That is always encouraging.

winner69
07-09-2020, 12:17 PM
Plexure need to keep spending big to keep up with competitors ...tough world

bull....
08-09-2020, 08:33 AM
major share holder selling but why?

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/PLX/359369/330244.pdf

Baa_Baa
08-09-2020, 09:04 AM

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/PLX/359369/330244.pdf

Who would ever know why? VIX invested $2.0m @ $0.37 on 10 Jun 2016, gradually increasing their holding over the years to 14,406,624 shares.

So they disclose sale of 2.0m shares @ say $1.37 average for $2,740,000 return, and retain 12,408,792 shares 8.84% of the company worth around $17.5m.

Good investing.

BlackPeter
08-09-2020, 09:04 AM

Taking profits? Rebalancing portfolio? Closing hutches for the arriving bear? Who knows, but while it is for any holder good to sell on a high, big holders need to do this before the trend turns, otherwise they just swamp the market and crash the price.

sommelier
08-09-2020, 09:19 AM
The SP has actually held up pretty well given how much downward pressure there was there.

Cobber
08-09-2020, 10:44 AM

He's going to the markets asking for $50 million. He can't very well look like he's luke-warm on its prospects can he.

jimdog31
08-09-2020, 10:55 AM
He's going to the markets asking for $50 million. He can't very well look like he's luke-warm on its prospects can he.

Of course not. My point was if he is so bullish , why aren't they also buying more shares....

Leftfield
08-09-2020, 11:35 AM
Of course not. My point was if he is so bullish , why aren't they also buying more shares....

All holders (even those with 3 mill plus shares like Mr Norman,) I suspect I will be waiting to see the terms of the ASX/Cap raise before they/I commit to purchasing more...... no matter how bullish I am/they are.

Why buy now when your holding will maybe entitle you to a discounted offer in a few weeks time??

( DYOR on recent cap raises like IKE and you'll see what I mean.)

Hello123
08-09-2020, 11:40 AM
All holders (even those with 3 mill plus shares like Mr Norman,) I suspect I will be waiting to see the terms of the ASX/Cap raise before they/I commit to purchasing more...... no matter how bullish I am.

Why buy now when your holding will maybe entitle you to a discounted offer in a few weeks time??

Sorry did they state in anyway how much shares will be allocated to existing holders or is there a normal process, for example you can purchase up to the amount you hold or if you are an existing holder you could purchase an amount of your liking. If this was the case in either example we could sell say 50% of our holdings now and purchase them for a cheaper price when offered.

jimdog31
08-09-2020, 11:56 AM
All holders (even those with 3 mill plus shares like Mr Norman,) I suspect I will be waiting to see the terms of the ASX/Cap raise before they/I commit to purchasing more...... no matter how bullish I am.

When the IKE Cap came out wasnt it 1 share for every 7 at a discount? So if it worked similar the more Qty of shares you own now would give you a greater advantage?

Leftfield
08-09-2020, 12:11 PM
Sorry did they state in anyway how much shares will be allocated to existing holders or is there a normal process, .....

No they didn't. All they have done at this stage is to get shareholder approval to proceed with the ASX listing and cap raise....the exact terms will be announced in the future (Oct?)

When the IKE Cap came out wasnt it 1 share for every 7 at a discount? So if it worked similar the more Qty of shares you own now would give you a greater advantage?

You are getting the idea .....

Hello123
08-09-2020, 05:18 PM
sizable purchase post-close 150k shares at 1.40

Chuckles
08-09-2020, 06:19 PM
sizable purchase post-close 150k shares at 1.40

Yes, i noticed that also. The most interesting trade in PLX I've seen in a while :eek2:

That one trade at 5:16pm made up 72% of todays volume.

Hello123
08-09-2020, 08:15 PM
Plexure AGM 2020 if you missed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVkav7fTJEg

Hello123
11-09-2020, 09:10 AM
Within 8 weeks of launching their Plexure-powered app, Indonesian grocer Super Indo achieved 83% of their annual acquisition target, plus a sizeable increase in average basket size.

https://www.plexure.com/resource/webinar/virtual-roundtable-super-indo/

dreamcatcher
11-09-2020, 03:11 PM
Not a lot of movement here and volume dropping .........

Hello123
12-09-2020, 09:31 AM
Featured in QSR Magazine

https://www.qsrmagazine.com/news/white-castle-launches-first-systemwide-loyalty-program

Baa_Baa
12-09-2020, 10:03 AM
Featured in QSR Magazine

https://www.qsrmagazine.com/news/white-castle-launches-first-systemwide-loyalty-program

Thanks for sharing, that is a good article, and great that they reference their "technology partner Plexure" and quote Craig who offers some encouraging results.

tango
12-09-2020, 02:52 PM
Featured in QSR Magazine

Very interesting, thanks.

I wonder how McDonald’s feel about this quote, “It is a pleasure to partner with White Castle, whose commitment to delivering an engaging and personalized program is unrivaled,” says Craig Herbison, CEO at Plexure.

Ex-CFO
17-09-2020, 03:14 PM
There is no guarantee that you can get it cheaper. There is a book build processed. If the institutions are happy to pay a fair price, which I think they will, then you might not be able to get it cheap. I suspect the price will be very close to the closing price in NZD.
Sorry did they state in anyway how much shares will be allocated to existing holders or is there a normal process, for example you can purchase up to the amount you hold or if you are an existing holder you could purchase an amount of your liking. If this was the case in either example we could sell say 50% of our holdings now and purchase them for a cheaper price when offered.

Baa_Baa
17-09-2020, 04:01 PM
Good article on the Herald about White Castle and Plexure, haven't linked it as it's behind the paywall.

Hoop
18-09-2020, 12:15 AM
Good article on the Herald about White Castle and Plexure, haven't linked it as it's behind the paywall.

I can't read paywalled NZ Herald articles...but I think it has something to do with what this article was about (https://www.bizjournals.com/columbus/news/2020/09/10/discounts-deals-highlight-new-white-castle-custom.html)

kiora
18-09-2020, 04:20 AM
Yes it is Hoop
Try google/pressreader/nzherald/article
https://www.pressreader.com/new-zealand/the-new-zealand-herald/20200918/281878710797471

Hello123
18-09-2020, 08:44 AM
Looks like super indo performance has been updated, great results.

"Less than three months after launch, Super Indo Supermarket
(https://www.facebook.com/superindosupermarket/?__cft__[0]=AZVxS-hlhor9GZtC8FRP48r3NSX5bIj7_5nyfiaIG9Q_jKwY3IQG4AWv zrnEsCaVIjQ4ECWwkisFvsaz9W97OTbBinNduA8MvP_k2sKMRE m7H5FU3TFNxh92omgEAiO3MrmjDQ5atHuLkAe1sibWtqcrnE0o U4_B5FRQS8emvZ5hCQ&__tn__=kK-R) achieved 101% of its annual app adoption target, as well as 1 million offer redemptions and a 55% increase in basket size. "

Chuckles
18-09-2020, 10:51 AM
Good article. Really highlights the real world benefit Plexure can offer businesses and that a company as large as White Castle has decided to roll it out to 363 stores. I'm looking forward to them listing on the ASX to tap into funding their future growth and expansion, I believe this Plexure has the product and services to become a big player.

Did they say End of September - early October they were going to start moving forward with the IPO for the ASX listing, I can't remember at this time.

Hoop
18-09-2020, 11:53 AM
Yes it is Hoop
Try google/pressreader/nzherald/article
https://www.pressreader.com/new-zealand/the-new-zealand-herald/20200918/281878710797471
Thanks Kiora...Thats a cool website :cool:

CamNZ
18-09-2020, 03:24 PM
Good article. Really highlights the real world benefit Plexure can offer businesses and that a company as large as White Castle has decided to roll it out to 363 stores. I'm looking forward to them listing on the ASX to tap into funding their future growth and expansion, I believe this Plexure has the product and services to become a big player.

Did they say End of September - early October they were going to start moving forward with the IPO for the ASX listing, I can't remember at this time.

They said that they were expecting to open up the offer in October and if so, the listing will occur in November.
As usual, dependent on them getting regulatory approval.

Chuckles
18-09-2020, 04:12 PM
They said that they were expecting to open up the offer in October and if so, the listing will occur in November.
As usual, dependent on them getting regulatory approval.

Thanks for that Cam