PDA

View Full Version : Chatham Rock Phosphate - CRP

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

whatsup
26-06-2022, 01:49 PM
Kruscible mining...then venus resources .....and now crp about to mine korella...lots have had many feasibility studies done and jorc levels etc...reminds me of Matt hill and gold mine in waikino...lots of talk and tests but not much action....

early days yet .

nztx
26-06-2022, 02:07 PM
Kruscible mining...then venus resources .....and now crp about to mine korella...lots have had many feasibility studies done and jorc levels etc...reminds me of Matt hill and gold mine in waikino...lots of talk and tests but not much action....

Plenty of action on getting paid for lots of talkies appears common though :)

whatsup
26-06-2022, 02:18 PM

ziggy can you please share the links ?

Nor
24-07-2022, 09:30 AM
https://www.abc.net.au/news/rural/2022-07-23/phosphorus-mine-mcp-plant-for-cattle-industry-lick-blocks/101248064?utm_campaign=abc_news_web&utm_content=link&utm_medium=content_shared&utm_source=abc_news_web

Mentions CRP

winner69
24-07-2022, 09:49 AM
https://www.abc.net.au/news/rural/2022-07-23/phosphorus-mine-mcp-plant-for-cattle-industry-lick-blocks/101248064?utm_campaign=abc_news_web&utm_content=link&utm_medium=content_shared&utm_source=abc_news_web

Mentions CRP

CRP mentioned in this as well. ..with a few missing disclosures and untruths

https://stockhouse.com/news/newswire/2021/03/31/the-billion-dollar-agriculture-market-about-to-get-boost-from-sustainable

Nor
24-07-2022, 09:52 AM
exempli gratia?

whatsup
26-07-2022, 10:04 AM
Todays update re their turn around/growth plans on the CRP NZX web page makes interesting reading, can someone better than I cut and paste it for all to read.

IMO well worth a investment based on this read , well off the bottom now and a exciting time ahead after years in the wilderness only 85 + mil shares on issue.

silverblizzard888
26-07-2022, 10:26 AM
I like the announcement, has a lot of potential, but they will be needing a lot of cash to get these things going so I imagine future capital raising is a certain. I'll watch from the sidelines for the time being until I see them actually execute to their plans and have enough cash on hand to get their projects going. Heres a summary of the latest announcement:

Chatham has transformed from a single project company to a rapidly expanding group of projects much closer to generating operating cash flows, boosted by phosphate prices at 10-year highs.

1) Acquisition of Avenir Makatea was the first step is planned to produce 250,000 tpa with an expected start date of 2024.

2) Pending acquisition of Korella phosphate mine in Queensland, Australia with its ability to generate positive cash flows arising from the sale of an existing stockpile, planned to produce 250,000 tpa commencing in 2023

3) Application for an exploration permit over a substantial area adjacent to the Korella phosphate mine to potentially increase phosphate reserves and associated rare earths.

4)Decision to take another value-adding step to its phosphate production with planned manufacturing of Monocalcium Phosphate (MCP) at Korella South. The MCP plant is planned to produce 30,000 tpa of MCP starting in 2025.

5) Commencement of a scoping study for an export mine based on its Korella South exploration area.

6) Subsidiary Avenir Makatea Pty, trading as Korella Terminals, had commenced a scoping study into a stand-alone 5Mtpa phosphate/fertilizer export facility in the Port of Townsville (Korella Terminal).

Further initiatives including the trading of rock phosphate and establishing rare earth related strategic partnerships are being progressively announced as they occur.

whatsup
26-07-2022, 10:32 AM
I like the announcement, has a lot of potential, but they will be needing a lot of cash to get these things going so I imagine future capital raising is a certain. I'll watch from the sidelines for the time being until I see them actually execute to their plans and have enough cash on hand to get their projects going. Heres a summary of the latest announcement:

Chatham has transformed from a single project company to a rapidly expanding group of projects much closer to generating operating cash flows, boosted by phosphate prices at 10-year highs.

1) Acquisition of Avenir Makatea was the first step is planned to produce 250,000 tpa with an expected start date of 2024.

2) Pending acquisition of Korella phosphate mine in Queensland, Australia with its ability to generate positive cash flows arising from the sale of an existing stockpile, planned to produce 250,000 tpa commencing in 2023

3) Application for an exploration permit over a substantial area adjacent to the Korella phosphate mine to potentially increase phosphate reserves and associated rare earths.

4)Decision to take another value-adding step to its phosphate production with planned manufacturing of Monocalcium Phosphate (MCP) at Korella South. The MCP plant is planned to produce 30,000 tpa of MCP starting in 2025.

5) Commencement of a scoping study for an export mine based on its Korella South exploration area.

6) Subsidiary Avenir Makatea Pty, trading as Korella Terminals, had commenced a scoping study into a stand-alone 5Mtpa phosphate/fertilizer export facility in the Port of Townsville (Korella Terminal).

Further initiatives including the trading of rock phosphate and establishing rare earth related strategic partnerships are being progressively announced as they occur.

SB888, Thank you, good update one of the better investment on the N Z X atm imho .

Nor
26-07-2022, 04:01 PM
Well! Didn't think I'd live to see the day someone said that. Longtime holder me.

Joshuatree
26-07-2022, 04:20 PM
Well! Didn't think I'd live to see the day someone said that. Longtime holder me.

Are you Chris Castle? If not i hope for everyones sake he is not involved in this anymore, his track record and endless cap raises and billions of share issues over many years in a bunch of morphing companies have fleeced many naive suckers. He has enriched himself at everyone else expense IMO.DYOR

Nor
26-07-2022, 06:22 PM
So why are you surprised someone should post what I did if that's what you think?
Yes he is still involved (obviously).

winner69
01-08-2022, 09:55 AM
Always enjoy looking at CRPs financial statements

One of the few listed companies who still report in whole dollars ….non of this $‘000 or $m CRaP

Sideshow Bob
01-08-2022, 11:15 AM
Always enjoy looking at CRPs financial statements

One of the few listed companies who still report in whole dollars ….non of this $‘000 or $m CRaP

And their market cap is $31,145,189.755....

nso
05-08-2022, 10:26 PM
Long time ago, in days of Widespread Portfolio, Chris would in fact post as 'The Examiner'.

nztx
05-08-2022, 11:04 PM
Long time ago, in days of Widespread Portfolio, Chris would in fact post as 'The Examiner'.

I'm pleased that the current reincarnation at least shows some brighter prospects after such a long
duration of "examining" .. :)

Hopefully the cross rates of the CAD to Kiwi to AUD to USD etc and reverse calculations dont confuzzle things
too much for everyone and no one gets lost in the curtains of translations or varying inter continental Accounting policy variations :)

Nor
06-08-2022, 09:26 AM

We were 'widespread' in those days. Then we contracted to just the Chatham Rise project. So optimistic/certain. Now we're 'widespread' again. Wish I'd sold at peak.

whatsup
26-10-2022, 10:11 AM
Another building block in place for CRP.

Nor
26-10-2022, 02:01 PM
Chatham is pleased to advise the Queensland Department of Resources (“QDR”) has accepted the exploration program of works for phosphate exploration area designated EPMA 28589 (Korella North).

winner69
26-10-2022, 02:08 PM
Wish Chris would get the ticker code changed

But then it maybe appropriate for such a company

Nor
27-10-2022, 02:23 PM
Wish Chris would get the ticker code changed

But then it maybe appropriate for such a company

How about MUK. Everyone knows there's money in muck. Crap not so much.

Sideshow Bob
01-12-2022, 10:06 AM
Half-Year

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/403333

blackcap
01-12-2022, 10:15 AM
Half-Year

Continuing to lose money. Nothing new here. Same story, different day. Has been going on for years.

winner69
01-12-2022, 10:35 AM
Half-Year

No mention of golf handicap

Poor disclosure if golf related costs are included in General Expenses

whatsup
01-12-2022, 11:09 AM
Half-Year

Bob, results came out yesterday, if you follow the dots there is a change of direction here ( at last ) !!

Sideshow Bob
01-12-2022, 11:22 AM
No mention of golf handicap

Poor disclosure if golf related costs are included in General Expenses

Maybe not much fert used on the golf course??

But you can see how any golf club member in NZ is doing....... https://www.golf.co.nz/handicap-rankings

winner69
09-12-2022, 09:27 AM
Might have to buy some lol

CHATHAM’S REMARKABLE 2022 YEAR IN REVIEW

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/CRP/403823/385326.pdf

whatsup
09-12-2022, 10:27 AM
Continuing to lose money. Nothing new here. Same story, different day. Has been going on for years.

b cap. After reading todays recap are you of the same understanding where CRP is heading, if you are not already on board imho its a sleeper and could feature in next years top ten shares in N Z, worth a punt !!

blackcap
09-12-2022, 11:24 AM
b cap. After reading todays recap are you of the same understanding where CRP is heading, if you are not already on board imho its a sleeper and could feature in next years top ten shares in N Z, worth a punt !!

I went to the AGM and I am of the opinion that its going nowhere anytime soon. I though it was a lot of promise but unlikely to deliver. If they can, then it may be a different story.
But when you hear things like "lawyers talking to lawyers" in relation to one of their projects, you know things are not as smooth as they may seem.

whatsup
09-12-2022, 01:12 PM
I went to the AGM and I am of the opinion that its going nowhere anytime soon. I though it was a lot of promise but unlikely to deliver. If they can, then it may be a different story.
But when you hear things like "lawyers talking to lawyers" in relation to one of their projects, you know things are not as smooth as they may seem.

What did you think of todays update ? smoke and mirrors or is there some thing real here ?

nztx
09-12-2022, 02:03 PM
first production still quite a way off in update, if that doesn't get pushed further out

Sideshow Bob
09-12-2022, 03:22 PM
What did you think of todays update ? smoke and mirrors or is there some thing real here ?

What was new in the announcement? Just read to me like a rehash of all of the previous announcements over the past year?

whatsup
09-12-2022, 04:00 PM
What was new in the announcement? Just read to me like a rehash of all of the previous announcements over the past year?

I guess we will have to wait and see !

blackcap
09-12-2022, 04:27 PM

Personal opinion, smoke and mirrors. I think they are trying, but failing to gain traction. Also so many impediments in the way before either of the 3 projects can actually produce any cash. Also the presentation went off on tangents and talking about Selenium, rare earths etc. That is why I think smoke and mirrors.

NeverQuestion
10-12-2022, 06:47 AM
Personal opinion, smoke and mirrors. I think they are trying, but failing to gain traction. Also so many impediments in the way before either of the 3 projects can actually produce any cash. Also the presentation went off on tangents and talking about Selenium, rare earths etc. That is why I think smoke and mirrors.

Couldn't agree more.

My personal opinion on this stock - This is just Chris's retirement account . He is just keeping up appearances, making it seem like he is busy, all while pulling money out of the kitty for personal reasons. When the stock price hits rock bottom or he runs out of money.. He does a share price consolidation and then does another funding round by selling shares at a discounted rate... If he cannot do that anymore due to lack of interest/hype from the PR machine.. Change the name of the company, or finds a company that is willing to issue a statement re take over to generate the hype.. Rinse and repeat until done.

If it is completely done, meaning people are over the delays and share price/volume is rock bottom, he just delists the company.. Which is easy because everyone looses interest when it is 1 cent a share.. Starts another company..

blackcap
16-12-2022, 01:44 PM
I wonder what prompted this:

GENERAL: CRP: Chatham Clarifies Independence of Board Director 11:38am
CRP
16/12/2022 11:38
GENERAL
NOT PRICE SENSITIVE
REL: 1138 HRS Chatham Rock Phosphate Limited

GENERAL: CRP: Chatham Clarifies Independence of Board Director

NEWS RELEASE 22- 26 December 15, 2022

CHATHAM CLARIFIES INDEPENDENCE OF BOARD DIRECTOR

WELLINGTON New Zealand - As a result of a review by the British Columbia
Securities Commission, Chatham Rock Phosphate Limited (TSXV: "NZP" and NZX:
"Chatham" or the "Company") is issuing the following press release to clarify
our disclosure. Specifically, the Company wishes to address the
non-independent status of the Company's director, Linda Sanders, and to
address errors made in disclosing Ms. Sanders non-independence in the
Information Circulars filed in connection with the Company's Annual General
Meetings held from 2017 to 2022 inclusive. The Information Circulars for
those meetings inadvertently described Ms. Sanders as being an independent
director of the Board and an independent member of the Company's Audit
Committee. This disclosure was incorrect.

Ms. Sanders and Chris Castle, the Company's Chief Executive Officer, are a de
facto couple and have been together for 38 years. Accordingly, Ms. Sanders is
not "independent" within the meaning of National Instrument 52-110 (Audit
Committees). The disclosure error is found only in the Company's annual
Information Circulars for the years stated above and the error has not been
repeated in any other public disclosure record of the Company.

whatsup
20-12-2022, 08:34 PM
With todays ann we have another brick in the wall ready for a very big New Year and Im picking we will be a pick of the2023 year !!

nztx
20-12-2022, 11:40 PM
Congrats to all those who sold out @ 0.55-0.60 in late May 22 :)

nztx
20-12-2022, 11:45 PM
I wonder what prompted this:

GENERAL: CRP: Chatham Clarifies Independence of Board Director 11:38am
CRP
16/12/2022 11:38
GENERAL
NOT PRICE SENSITIVE
REL: 1138 HRS Chatham Rock Phosphate Limited

GENERAL: CRP: Chatham Clarifies Independence of Board Director

NEWS RELEASE 22- 26 December 15, 2022

CHATHAM CLARIFIES INDEPENDENCE OF BOARD DIRECTOR

WELLINGTON New Zealand - As a result of a review by the British Columbia
Securities Commission, Chatham Rock Phosphate Limited (TSXV: "NZP" and NZX:
"Chatham" or the "Company") is issuing the following press release to clarify
our disclosure. Specifically, the Company wishes to address the
non-independent status of the Company's director, Linda Sanders, and to
address errors made in disclosing Ms. Sanders non-independence in the
Information Circulars filed in connection with the Company's Annual General
Meetings held from 2017 to 2022 inclusive. The Information Circulars for
those meetings inadvertently described Ms. Sanders as being an independent
director of the Board and an independent member of the Company's Audit
Committee. This disclosure was incorrect.

Ms. Sanders and Chris Castle, the Company's Chief Executive Officer, are a de
facto couple and have been together for 38 years. Accordingly, Ms. Sanders is
not "independent" within the meaning of National Instrument 52-110 (Audit
Committees). The disclosure error is found only in the Company's annual
Information Circulars for the years stated above and the error has not been
repeated in any other public disclosure record of the Company.

the last earthquake might have moved the beds a few cm somewhere and it was felt in BC as well ? ;)

perhaps the headboards touched in very rarely seen sort of manner :)

Any idea why this thing is listed up that way & for the way it reports ?

whatsup
21-12-2022, 10:16 AM
Congrats to all those who sold out @ 0.55-0.60 in late May 22 :)

Yeh and what a great opportunity there is today to buy in again at 1/3rd of that price, should be the sleeper for 2023 imho.

nztx
21-12-2022, 10:41 AM
Yeh and what a great opportunity there is today to buy in again at 1/3rd of that price, should be the sleeper for 2023 imho.

I'm hard pressed to see a 5 or 10 bagger here which is when my feathers start twitching :)

Sideshow Bob
21-12-2022, 11:28 AM
I'm hard pressed to see a 5 or 10 bagger here which is when my feathers start twitching :)

Up $0.005 (or 2.2%) on the news, and still about 64% down from 1 year highs.

Heaven forbid, the market might be cynical about CRP......:mellow:

whatsup
21-12-2022, 02:13 PM
Up $0.005 (or 2.2%) on the news, and still about 64% down from 1 year highs.

Heaven forbid, the market might be cynical about CRP......:mellow:

But up 95% + on where they were 1-1-22 !!

nztx
21-12-2022, 02:18 PM

not ignoring sloping down approx 54% off the mid year peak, which may not be done yet :)

winner69
21-12-2022, 02:26 PM
CRAP eligible for picking competition ……I’m going to win that now with CRAP in my picks

whatsup
21-12-2022, 02:55 PM
not ignoring sloping down approx 54% off the mid year peak, which may not be done yet :)

Great buying opportunity, Im still buying anything that I can afford sub .18ish, bring it on , was buying heaps sub .12 but imo we wont see that opportunity again.

nztx
21-12-2022, 03:50 PM
I think I'll stick with other more lucrative CRAP far away from NZX ;)

Getty
22-12-2022, 10:08 AM
So Chris wants to explore for some Selenium in Queensland eh?

It exists in ice-cream, so if investors want a taste of the action, they may be better advised to buy some.

Lick that.

nztx
23-12-2022, 03:36 AM
So Chris wants to explore for some Selenium in Queensland eh?

It exists in ice-cream, so if investors want a taste of the action, they may be better advised to buy some.

Lick that.

might be a different sort of mining closer to the share register on the agenda first to even get there ;)

it seems to be a precisely practiced artform in some mining sectors ..

after all $1.47m CAD (30 Sep 22) isn't going to go far, unless the President is prepared
to mortgage the double bed and throw some loot back in :)

there is $6m CAD in forward commitments to be shelled out in next 2-5 years apparently

Is CRP required to file quarterly Expenditure & Financial Position statements with NZX in NZX
standard formats, or has someone been a bit remiss ? ;)

whatsup
09-01-2023, 02:48 PM

Up another 9.6% again today, one of my picks for 2023 and up 119% so far from 1-1-2022 !!

whatsup
09-01-2023, 09:35 PM
.30 close, " on the road again " !!

winner69
17-01-2023, 09:42 AM
Chris must be bored - keeps churning out all these good stories

One thing it keeps punters excited and they keep buying - esp if you mention 'rare earths'

Wonder id Chris is thinking of retiring and these storis part of the exit plan to get the share price up

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/405398

whatsup
17-01-2023, 10:18 AM
Chris must be bored - keeps churning out all these good stories

One thing it keeps punters excited and they keep buying - esp if you mention 'rare earths'

Wonder id Chris is thinking of retiring and these storis part of the exit plan to get the share price up

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/405398

Yes, I would like a dollar for every time that Chris has released a new exciting company making story !

Nor
17-01-2023, 12:21 PM
"...recovering rare earths from muds will involve a new marine mining system which recovers both the seafloor muds and the phosphorite nodules."

Interesting because if the mud is brought up for processing it won't be dispersed everywhere threatening sea creatures whose existence is not even certain. Not until after processing anyway. Now, what to do with the waste? Landfill?

Marilyn Munroe
17-01-2023, 06:19 PM
Interesting YouTube video on background of rare earths situation;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNViDC_P7IY

Boop boop de do
Marilyn

nztx
18-01-2023, 10:35 AM
Interesting YouTube video on background of rare earths situation;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNViDC_P7IY

Boop boop de do
Marilyn

Rare Earths or not so Rare Earths ? ;)

with the quantum of these deposits being unearthed globally, the rare mightn't be so rare after all

winner69
04-05-2023, 11:05 AM
Chris keeps pumping out good news .... even using words like 'significant'

CRAP near top of leader board today .... go you good thing

whatsup
08-05-2023, 04:38 PM
Off the bottom for now up 10% + today, is news getting out this could be this years sleeper !

Sideshow Bob
18-05-2023, 08:40 AM
https://www.nzx.com/announcements/411584

After all the (positive) announcements, has to extend the closing date for private placement....

whatsup
29-05-2023, 10:25 AM
CRP appears to be on the move again, update posted today which looks positive .

Sideshow Bob
03-07-2023, 09:08 AM
Another day, another price sensitive announcement.....

They went on a trip.....!!

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/414070

Chatham Rock Phosphate Limited, “CRP” or “the Company” (TSXV: “NZP”, NZX: “CRP” FSE “3GRE”) advises that our CEO Chris Castle, in company with Cloncurry-based Executive Director Colin Randall and Field Manager Maurice March visited all Korella sites last week.

winner69
03-07-2023, 09:12 AM
Another day, another price sensitive announcement.....

They went on a trip.....!!

Chatham Rock Phosphate Limited, “CRP” or “the Company” (TSXV: “NZP”, NZX: “CRP” FSE “3GRE”) advises that our CEO Chris Castle, in company with Cloncurry-based Executive Director Colin Randall and Field Manager Maurice March visited all Korella sites last week.

….and they caught up with elders of the Yulluna people who are the Native Title holders for both Korella North and Korella South.

That’s good

easy money
05-07-2023, 06:06 PM
Moving up again..this stock does not seem to get much love.

whatsup
06-07-2023, 05:05 PM
Moving on up, under the radar ( still ) recent C R must have been a success, hit .19 on the close today, hmmmmm !

winner69
11-07-2023, 02:56 PM
Gotta love Chris putting out regular good news stories

CRAP are excited about some new power lines in Queensland - a game changer he says

Suppose one day he’ll have a use for a bit of electricity

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/CRP/414534/398285.pdf

Apologies for being a bit cynical but Chris does this to a lot of people.

Bob - how’s his golf handicap these days

Toddy
11-07-2023, 04:19 PM
I was thinking exactly the same thing. Doesn't the NZX have minimum standards when it comes to making disclosures that are actually related to the listed business.

winner69
11-07-2023, 04:30 PM
I was thinking exactly the same thing. Doesn't the NZX have minimum standards when it comes to making disclosures that are actually related to the listed business.

And it was flagged ‘PRICE SENSITIVE’

Nor
11-07-2023, 07:08 PM
Everything's relative.

Sideshow Bob
13-07-2023, 09:37 AM
Gotta love Chris putting out regular good news stories

CRAP are excited about some new power lines in Queensland - a game changer he says

Suppose one day he’ll have a use for a bit of electricity

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/CRP/414534/398285.pdf

Apologies for being a bit cynical but Chris does this to a lot of people.

Bob - how’s his golf handicap these days

Form looks good Winner - handicap on a downwards trend. Albeit not playing much.

winner69
17-07-2023, 08:50 AM
Chris got $700k from latest capital raise ….well done

When I read about Chris’s capital raise I think it seems like making regular visits to the food bank to keep the hunger away

Sideshow Bob
02-08-2023, 09:01 AM
Financial Statements

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/415604

They are in Canadian dollars, so even better!!

winner69
02-08-2023, 09:12 AM
Financial Statements

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/415604

They are in Canadian dollars, so even better!!

I note Chris hasn’t graduated to reporting in $’000s yet …at least he leaves the cents out and reports in whole dollars lol

blackcap
02-08-2023, 09:30 AM
I note Chris hasn’t graduated to reporting in $’000s yet …at least he leaves the cents out and reports in whole dollars lol

I really like the line items, Rent received $412, juxtaposed with the General and Admin expenses $1,819,988. That sorta inspires confidence.

winner69
02-08-2023, 09:35 AM

Legal profession doing OK

nztx
02-08-2023, 12:24 PM
I really like the line items, Rent received $412, juxtaposed with the General and Admin expenses $1,819,988. That sorta inspires confidence.

bound to be some material items among the $1.8 m Admin expenses burial ground too ;)

can't all have been crap small items

nztx
02-08-2023, 12:25 PM
Legal profession doing OK

How's the trough beside the Boardroom Table doing ? :)

Sideshow Bob
03-08-2023, 10:49 AM
A non-price sensitive announcement

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/415743

winner69
04-08-2023, 01:51 PM
Another important announcement from CRAP

Chris is keeping busy these days

CRAP to push for 3 additions to list of Critical Minerals

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/CRP/415836/399780.pdf

Sideshow Bob
04-08-2023, 02:05 PM
Another important announcement from CRAP

Chris is keeping busy these days

CRAP to push for 3 additions to list of Critical Minerals

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/CRP/415836/399780.pdf

If making money in any way correlated to the number NZX announcements, then CRP would be top of the heap!!

nztx
05-08-2023, 05:28 PM
If making money in any way correlated to the number NZX announcements, then CRP would be top of the heap!!

Already recognised in the Admin & other fees .. :)

The money makers are already around the top table ..

Another round of executive golf anyone ? ;)

Sideshow Bob
10-08-2023, 08:16 AM
MOOOOOORRRREEEEEEEE announcements.

This time it is exposure!!

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/416044

Chatham Rock Phosphate Limited (TSXV: “NZP” and NZX: “CRP” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that our lead project Korella North is the subject of exposure at upcoming mining conferences both in Australia and New Zealand.

Yet to be granted EPM 28589 (Korella North) provides a near surface phosphate deposit, some 22 m thick, with low-cost entry to commence mining.

The adjacent rail provides early opportunity for bulk loading onto rail when there is capacity for ship loading in Port of Townsville.
Conceptual geological model and mine plans have been completed utilising extensive drill and quality data from previous exploration. Continuing refinement of the existing data is aimed at an early ability to make a Mining Lease application.

Grant of the exploration lease, expected in 3rd Quarter 2023, provides the opportunity to undertake drilling/trenching to delineate mining reserves.

Mine development is geared around first sales of phosphate rock for application to dry land cotton and cropping areas in Northern Australia in Q1 2024 after the finish of the 2023-24 wet season.

In New Zealand the Company will present at the Australasian Institute for Mining and Metallurgy annual conference in Christchurch from 20-22nd August with the topic ‘Korella North leading CRP forward’.

Closer to Korella’s location in Queensland, the Company will attending the inaugural Meeting of the Mines event in Cloncurry from 7th to 9th September 2023.

For further information please contact:

winner69
10-08-2023, 08:51 AM
Cold as at Chris’s place today so he’ll probably snuggle up in den and get another announcement out.

Sideshow Bob
07-09-2023, 10:39 AM
Hmmmm, no price sensitive announcements for the last 5 weeks?? :sleep:

Share price pretty flat.......

Toddy
07-09-2023, 11:09 AM
No announcement about the predicted big dry in Australia and the farmers therefore tightening their fert budgets leading to a drop in fert prices.

Sideshow Bob
15-09-2023, 01:32 PM
Chatham Announces Maiden Mineral Resource Estimate for KNhttps://www.nzx.com/announcements/418332

Been over 6 weeks since the last price sensitive announcement.....

28,011 on the bid....

blackcap
26-10-2023, 03:59 PM
I see their notice of meeting is out.

Can anyone decipher any of this for me please?

Looks like a bunch of gobbledygook.

Oliver Mander
13-11-2023, 10:20 PM
A short blog from NZSA CEO Oliver Mander on Chatham Rock Phosphate...may be of interest.
The tangled web of Chatham Rock Phosphate - New Zealand Shareholders' Association (nzshareholders.co.nz) (https://www.nzshareholders.co.nz/scrip-article/the-tangled-web-of-chatham-rock-phosphate/)

Toddy
14-11-2023, 08:44 AM
Oh yes. Glass Earth. They flew around New Zealand with a camera on the bottom of a helicopter. Then would make market announcements about gold under the ground.

Im not sure it they did ever mine anything?.

Will CRP release the NZSA letter to the market as price sensitive.

nztx
14-11-2023, 11:38 PM
Oh yes. Glass Earth. They flew around New Zealand with a camera on the bottom of a helicopter. Then would make market announcements about gold under the ground.

Im not sure it they did ever mine anything?.

Will CRP release the NZSA letter to the market as price sensitive.

ODT Article on Glass Earth around 10 years back:

https://www.odt.co.nz/business/glass-earth-gold-sells-its-otago-sites

Glass Earth Gold sells its Otago sites

During the past seven years, dual-listed Glass Earth has spent more than $40 million in exploration, mainly around Otago, having in March 2012 established the first of three alluvial (loose) gold operations in the Maniototo, in the Ida and Manuherikia valleys to create much needed cashflow.

Looks like some gold mined around Dunstan

https://www.odt.co.nz/business/revamp-glass-earth

Revamp for Glass Earth

$40m thrown down into the hole around Otago

Following this - a rebrand as Antipodes Gold Ltd

The Canadians appear to have been eager contributors to the action even back this far

Toddy
15-11-2023, 09:24 AM
A trip down memory lane. Atleast the office views in the back country Otago would have been spectacular. It's easy to burn cash when the business strategy is all over the place.

It's good that the NZSA are letting the smaller mum and dad investors aware of the risks of investing in a CRP structure.

Sideshow Bob
15-11-2023, 03:52 PM
Hmmmm, haven't looked at share price for a while. Bit of air slowly leaking out of it, high this year of about 30c, down to 13.2c now.

Volume very low for the last couple of months.

Must be time for a price-sensitive announcement!! A trip!! A report!! Something!!

W69 - quite a bit of golf recently. I do hear the course is rather good fun.

Toddy
15-11-2023, 04:00 PM
Hmmmm, haven't looked at share price for a while. Bit of air slowly leaking out of it, high this year of about 30c, down to 13.2c now.

Volume very low for the last couple of months.

Must be time for a price-sensitive announcement!! A trip!! A report!! Something!!

W69 - quite a bit of golf recently. I do hear the course is rather good fun.

Maybe drinks at the pub with NTL management to compare how the license to mine applications are going.

nztx
17-11-2023, 10:17 PM
https://www.nzx.com/announcements/421905

Chatham Rock Phosphate Private Placement

WELLINGTON New Zealand – Chatham Rock Phosphate Limited, “CRP” or “the Company” (TSXV: “NZP”, NZX: “CRP” FSE “3GRE”) wishes to announce that the Company is proceeding with a non-brokered private placement (the “Private Placement”) of up to 10,000,000 units (the “Units”) at a price of CAD 0.07 per Unit (NZD 0.086 or AUD 0.08) for gross proceeds of up to CAD 700,000 (NZD 860,000 or AUD 800,000).

Request for approval to Share the Wealth - A bit of mining of an earmarked bunch of Monied Targets, so CRP can be healthy ;)

Must a pile of bills and other stuff due soon .. "• General working capital" :)

Each Unit will consist of one common share in the capital of the Company and one (1) transferable share purchase warrant (“Warrant”), transferable subject to applicable securities legislation. Each Warrant will entitle the holder thereof to acquire one common share at a price of CAD $0.45 per share at any time prior to the date that is three (3) years from the date of issuance.

Holy CRP - CAD 0.45 for a warrant exercise .. how many times is the same carrot being dangled above
the current NZ $0.13 SP ? .. someone must think this thing could get wings ;)

Toddy
18-11-2023, 09:00 PM
It says that if Sp is trading CAD 6 cents or higher on average for a period of 4 months then company can call on the warrants. I.e issue shares at CAD 4.5 cents.

Is that what Management are referring too when talking about fitting 'square pegs into round holes'.

nztx
18-11-2023, 09:59 PM
It says that if Sp is trading CAD 6 cents or higher on average for a period of 4 months then company can call on the warrants. I.e issue shares at CAD 4.5 cents.

Is that what Management are referring too when talking about fitting 'square pegs into round holes'.

This the Clause you're referring to -

In the event that the common shares of the Company trade on the TSX Venture Exchange at a closing price of greater than CAD $0.60 per common share for a period of 20 consecutive trading days at any time after four months and one day after the closing date of the Private Placement, the Company may accelerate the expiry date of the Warrants by giving notice to the holders thereof by way of a news release and in such case the Warrants will expire on the 30th day after the date of dissemination of such news release.

Me thinks 60c CDN rather than 6c & Exercise 45c CDN (rather than 4.5c) which stays unchanged

I dont know about square pegs & round holes, but the sniff of inflated SP looks like it gets them
excited enough to want to reel in the rope back through any sort of hole faster than putting in a peg :)

Nothing like a Take the Money earlier for a Run and start planning for the next repeat
at a higher price range ;)

Do the Boardroom squatters get paid an extra bonus if the SP gets hammered north of
the 50th quadrant on scant or no news ? ;)

whatsup
19-11-2023, 10:39 AM
Yes imo .60 and .45 Can, looks like a very very long way to go.

blackcap
21-11-2023, 11:31 AM
Yes imo .60 and .45 Can, looks like a very very long way to go.

In my humble opinion, after attending the AGM, I believe this baby is going to go out of business within 5 years. (well it might survive but there won't be much there).

I think the SP will keep tracking down and have decided to sell the meagre holding that I had. (I purchased to be able to attend the AGM). Boy was that an interesting experience.

whatsup
21-11-2023, 11:48 AM
In my humble opinion, after attending the AGM, I believe this baby is going to go out of business within 5 years. (well it might survive but there won't be much there).

I think the SP will keep tracking down and have decided to sell the meagre holding that I had. (I purchased to be able to attend the AGM). Boy was that an interesting experience.

Was that this years AGM if so how many share holders were there and what vibes came from the AGM ?

blackcap
21-11-2023, 12:03 PM
Was that this years AGM if so how many share holders were there and what vibes came from the AGM ?

I am not sure. Possibly 4 shareholders if you don't count the NZSA, board, and Legals.

I can't comment on the vibe, but Chris Castle was pulled up by his lawyer on a few occasions and telling she was quite keen to expose some of CRP's inadequacies and or statements that were possibly not quite true.

The presentation always take a bit long, the guy in Australia talks non stop about a lot of crap, Linda obviously cannot chair the meeting, and I think most of the projects they talk about are not going to work, if any of them.

nztx
21-11-2023, 09:19 PM

seems to be a long queue of eager Canadians ever ready to toss some further pots in for some more fossicking around ;)

seem quite happy feeding the boardroom squatters to hang around doing their stuff ..

blackcap
22-11-2023, 08:32 AM
seems to be a long queue of eager Canadians ever ready to toss some further pots in for some more fossicking around ;)

seem quite happy feeding the boardroom squatters to hang around doing their stuff ..

I guess they all see that pot at the end of the rainbow.

nztx
22-11-2023, 11:21 AM
I guess they all see that pot at the end of the rainbow.

until the boardroom squatters decide to make the ultimate sell out or close up the shop, then the dream abruptly halts

Toddy
22-11-2023, 02:42 PM
I am not sure. Possibly 4 shareholders if you don't count the NZSA, board, and Legals.

I can't comment on the vibe, but Chris Castle was pulled up by his lawyer on a few occasions and telling she was quite keen to expose some of CRP's inadequacies and or statements that were possibly not quite true.

The presentation always take a bit long, the guy in Australia talks non stop about a lot of crap, Linda obviously cannot chair the meeting, and I think most of the projects they talk about are not going to work, if any of them.

Have they got a licence to mine. And if not, when do they expect to receive one?

blackcap
22-11-2023, 02:45 PM
Have they got a licence to mine. And if not, when do they expect to receive one?

A licence to mine where? Korella North, Korella South, The Chatham Rise, or Makatea?

Toddy
22-11-2023, 02:55 PM
Australia Korella.

blackcap
22-11-2023, 03:06 PM
Australia Korella.

I don't know, I did not take as many notes as last time. It was a very boring presentation and the AUssie guy goes on and on and goes off on tangents. Even if they have a licence, not sure how they are going to mine it with 1 dude sitting there in Australia, with no money.

nztx
22-11-2023, 11:22 PM
Someone must have been listening:

Here's a special Announcement for the many very excited Korella Fertilizers fans out there:

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/422131

Korella Fertilisers - Update on Trading Activities

and at the bottom under all the Korella stuff is this:

Private Placement

Eligible shareholders and prospective investors who wish to participate in this placement which is proposed to close on December 21, 2023, should contact Chris Castle to obtain the subscription agreement.

Unfortunately something still caused an 8% fall in SP to 10c even after this announcement

can't imagine why ;)

whatsup
23-11-2023, 09:20 AM
Someone must have been listening:

Here's a special Announcement for the many very excited Korella Fertilizers fans out there:

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/422131

Korella Fertilisers - Update on Trading Activities

and at the bottom under all the Korella stuff is this:

Unfortunately something still caused an 8% fall in SP to 10c even after this announcement

can't imagine why ;)

So after all of the smoke and mirrors over the last * * * * ! years, is this the start of a new dawn ?

Sideshow Bob
23-11-2023, 10:51 AM
I do hear the golf course is quite good fun!

Joshuatree
23-11-2023, 10:52 AM
A long past littered with failures,here are some along with Asian Mines.The only winners are Chris and Linda Castle and the only certainty is they will continue to rinse and repeat because they know suckers are born every minute ,imo

"AOR + AXG + CRP = What
So let me try and get this straight:

The first part:
Antipodes Gold (AXG) formerly known as Glass Earth sell all their liabilities to Aorere Resources (AOR) formerly known as Widespread Portfolios.

For this AXG get some cash to avoid being bankrupt and the existing AXG shareholders get freshly minted AOR shares.

Also for this existing AOR shareholders get diluted by 30% or more in exchange for, well, nothing really.

The second part:
Anitpodes Gold (AXG) formerly known as Glass Earth buys what will be formerly known as Chatham Rock Phosphate (CRP) when it all becomes Antipodes Phosphate.

For this existing AXG shareholders, with their hand full of fresh AOR shares, get diluted by 1300% in exchange for, well, not a lot.

Also for this existing CRP shareholders get diluted by about in 8% in exchange for nothing new (as they already own it).

Summary:
Existing shareholders get to loose out all round?

Somewhat bemused"
Snow Leopard

Toddy
23-11-2023, 10:58 AM
Disclosure update all sounds very positive. But I'm still confused. Do they have the licence to mine in Australia or not.

blackcap
23-11-2023, 11:20 AM
Disclosure update all sounds very positive. But I'm still confused. Do they have the licence to mine in Australia or not.

You could always email Chris and ask him.

Toddy
23-11-2023, 11:54 AM
You could always email Chris and ask him.

I have just emailed Chris as suggested.

whatsup
23-11-2023, 12:35 PM
I have just emailed Chris as suggested.

Whats the bet that you dont get an answer before Xmas which IMHO will be very bad for the C R !!

nztx
23-11-2023, 05:39 PM
Whats the bet that you dont get an answer before Xmas which IMHO will be very bad for the C R !!

the Canadian contingent might already be hooked, now to see if any Kiwi's are sniffing around
or already planning to be out on the golf course elsewhere :)

SP is still twitching today

Sideshow Bob
24-11-2023, 09:26 AM

Yes, imagine quite fascinating and probably worth a bit of brokerage and a bit of loss to go and see this sideshow (excuse the pun) in person.

Sideshow Bob
29-11-2023, 08:15 AM
Latest announcement.....they are doing stuff.....

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/422511

NEWS RELEASE 23-29 November 27, 2023

CHATHAM’S KORELLA MCP STRATEGY AND PRIVATE PLACEMENT UPDATE

WELLINGTON New Zealand

Chatham Rock Phosphate Limited (TSXV: “NZP” and NZX: “CRP” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that our wholly owned subsidiary Korella MCP Pty. Ltd. has, for the past two years, been investigating the construction of a plant in Cloncurry to produce monocalcium phosphate (MCP).

MCP is the preferred source of phosphorus for supplemental feeding of phosphorus to cattle in phosphorus deficient Northern Australia as well as into pigs and poultry to build healthy bones.

To date the company has engaged with two European companies that have the technology to produce MCP at EU quality standards from either rock phosphate or from phosphoric acid.

In parallel the Company engaged with Monash University to run bench scale testing to look at the parameters required to produce EU quality MCP from our Korella phosphate by utilisation of sulphuric acid.

This testing has come to a successful conclusion with the production of MCP at a bench scale.

The Company is continuing to look for potential partners to join in a joint venture to build a pilot plant and then a 30,000 tpa MCP plant in Cloncurry.

In the meantime, with our extensive knowledge gained in the phosphorus supplement business, the potential for Korella MCP to import EU standard MCP is now under consideration.

This market opportunity arises because, with a few noticeable exceptions, the current supplies of MCP, primarily from China, are rarely MCP manufactured to the correct specification. Fertilizer described as MCP is more likely to be either DCP, MDCP, partially acidulated rock phosphate or in some cases just rock phosphate.

By importing EU standard MCP we see an opportunity to create a cash flow business in advance of our own production of MCP.
Shareholders and Stakeholders will be kept informed as we progress towards establishing an MCP trading operation.

Private Placement

Chatham is making a limited offer private placement to raise the working capital we need to achieve granted mining permits at Korella North (our immediate key focus) and at Makatea in French Polynesia. Subsequent cash flows from these projects will then be available to fully permit the Chatham Rise project in New Zealand where the recent change of Government is clearly a positive development for advancing minerals projects.

Eligible shareholders and prospective investors who wish to participate in this placement which is proposed to close on December 21, 2023, should contact me to obtain the subscription agreement.

Toddy
29-11-2023, 09:46 AM
A long winded disclosure. In summary, raising capital to 'achieve granted mining permits at Korella North'.

Sideshow Bob
30-11-2023, 10:26 AM
The gory goodness of their financial statements.

Expressed in CAD - aka loonies (very apt).

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/CRP/422716/408655.pdf

nztx
02-12-2023, 01:06 AM
The gory goodness of their financial statements.

Expressed in CAD - aka loonies (very apt).

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/CRP/422716/408655.pdf

Look at the rest of the certificates & other sundry CR@P that got filed with Statement
of "How 1.25 m Loonies were lost in 6 months and a fair portion of the stash of Loonies got emptied' ;)

No Auditor Review .. Once a year must deemed enough for the Auditor to get buried under a pile of CR@P
Long & Winding Docs to try to satisfy all :)

This was spat out earlier in the day:

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/422671

Korella North Mining Lease Lodgement Approved

Probably a busy day around the Boardroon Table and the Cups a Tea or someting stronger were plenty :)

whatsup
02-12-2023, 02:57 PM
Look at the rest of the certificates & other sundry CR@P that got filed with Statement
of "How 1.25 m Loonies were lost in 6 months and a fair portion of the stash of Loonies got emptied' ;)

No Auditor Review .. Once a year must deemed enough for the Auditor to get buried under a pile of CR@P
Long & Winding Docs to try to satisfy all :)

This was spat out earlier in the day:

Korella North Mining Lease Lodgement Approved

Probably a busy day around the Boardroon Table and the Cups a Tea or someting stronger were plenty :)

Is it normal to take 9 months to grant a mining application and if so will this be the turn around that this company is seeking ?

Toddy
02-12-2023, 04:29 PM
What's a Lease Lodgement?
Does this mean that they now have the full legal access to the land and can start digging?

nztx
03-12-2023, 01:40 PM
What's a Lease Lodgement?
Does this mean that they now have the full legal access to the land and can start digging?

H4ll no .. not just yet Josephine - undeciphered - it means they have filed the Mining Lease Application, the Application has been accepted and the Application now has a number.

The grant of the Mining Lease is expected in August 2024.

Another 9 months of twiddling thumbs & Queensland Dept of Resources shuffling paper to go yet, with possibly a request for a further bucket of Life Support before even reaching for the shovels :)

nztx
03-12-2023, 01:47 PM
Is it normal to take 9 months to grant a mining application and if so will this be the turn around that this company is seeking ?

the phosphate has to be turned into gold first :)

not sure about the lead times on ML approvals, presumably QLD State papershufflers have given CRP some sort of indication on when they expect things to be signed off, stamped & the ink dried sufficiently ..

nztx
15-12-2023, 05:07 PM
More Bicycle pump needed - CRP :)

Sure there's not a trove of gold hiding somewhere under the Phosphate ? ;)

CRP
$0.086
-$0.011 / -11.34%
52 Week Change: -$0.091 / -58.09%

Sideshow Bob
18-12-2023, 08:57 AM
Yet another capital raise.....

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/423655

CHATHAM ROCK PHOSPHATE LIMITED

PRIVATE PLACEMENT – EXTENSION OF CLOSING DATE

WELLINGTON New Zealand – December 15, 2023 - Chatham Rock Phosphate Limited (“CRP” or the “Company”) (TSXV: “NZP”, NZX: “CRP” FSE “3GRE”) Further to the Company’s news release dated November 16, 2023, announcing a non-brokered private placement (the “Private Placement”), the Company announces that the closing for the Private Placement has been extended to January 15, 2024.

The Private Placement consists of up to 10,000,000 units (the “Units”) at a price of CAD 0.07 per Unit (NZD 0.086 or AUD 0.08) for gross proceeds of up to CAD 700,000 (NZD 860,000 or AUD 800,000). Each Unit will consist of one common share in the capital of the Company and one (1) transferable share purchase warrant (“Warrant”), transferable subject to applicable securities legislation. Each Warrant will entitle the holder thereof to acquire one common share at a price of CAD $0.45 per share at any time prior to the date that is three (3) years from the date of issuance.

This Opportunity to Invest in the New Chatham Rock Phosphate Group

By and large, CRP shares have enjoyed healthy investor support during the last two years following a series of announcements by the Company detailing the following milestones:

• Lodging of a draft application for a mining permit at Korella North
• Stakeholder relations to be completed
• A significantly oversubscribed private placement in April 2022
• Granting of an exploration permit at Korella South
• Granting of selenium related exploration permits at Tambo and Gunnerside
• Commencement of several rare earth extraction feasibility studies
• Lodging of an application for an exploration permit at Korella North
• Ongoing progress in the SAS Avenir Makatea (French Polynesia) permitting process
• Appointment of Logistics service providers Aurizon for mine to Cloncurry distribution hub transport as well as transport by rail to Port of Townsville
• Signing of a lease for the Cloncurry Round Oak Road Distribution Hub
• Significant advances toward proposed establishment of a monocalcium phosphate manufacturing plant.
• The execution of an agreement with leading Australian environmental firm C&R Consulting to provide environmental services for the development of the phosphate distribution hub in Cloncurry and the Korella North Mine.

Disposition of Funds

The Private Placement funds raised will be used for the following purposes:

• Fast tracking the development of the Korella North mine, the latter presently anticipated to be in production in Q3, 2024
• Completion of the permitting process for the Avenir Makatea onshore phosphate project in French Polynesia with expected operating cash flows in 2025
• General working capital

It is anticipated that operating cash flows from the Korella North mine will, during 2024 and 2025, provide working capital while also financing the development of our Korella South mine and the reapplication for a Marine Consent (environmental permit) for our Chatham Rise project.

whatsup
18-12-2023, 10:12 AM
Yet another capital raise.....

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/423655

CHATHAM ROCK PHOSPHATE LIMITED

PRIVATE PLACEMENT – EXTENSION OF CLOSING DATE

WELLINGTON New Zealand – December 15, 2023 - Chatham Rock Phosphate Limited (“CRP” or the “Company”) (TSXV: “NZP”, NZX: “CRP” FSE “3GRE”) Further to the Company’s news release dated November 16, 2023, announcing a non-brokered private placement (the “Private Placement”), the Company announces that the closing for the Private Placement has been extended to January 15, 2024.

The Private Placement consists of up to 10,000,000 units (the “Units”) at a price of CAD 0.07 per Unit (NZD 0.086 or AUD 0.08) for gross proceeds of up to CAD 700,000 (NZD 860,000 or AUD 800,000). Each Unit will consist of one common share in the capital of the Company and one (1) transferable share purchase warrant (“Warrant”), transferable subject to applicable securities legislation. Each Warrant will entitle the holder thereof to acquire one common share at a price of CAD $0.45 per share at any time prior to the date that is three (3) years from the date of issuance.

This Opportunity to Invest in the New Chatham Rock Phosphate Group

By and large, CRP shares have enjoyed healthy investor support during the last two years following a series of announcements by the Company detailing the following milestones:

• Lodging of a draft application for a mining permit at Korella North
• Stakeholder relations to be completed
• A significantly oversubscribed private placement in April 2022
• Granting of an exploration permit at Korella South
• Granting of selenium related exploration permits at Tambo and Gunnerside
• Commencement of several rare earth extraction feasibility studies
• Lodging of an application for an exploration permit at Korella North
• Ongoing progress in the SAS Avenir Makatea (French Polynesia) permitting process
• Appointment of Logistics service providers Aurizon for mine to Cloncurry distribution hub transport as well as transport by rail to Port of Townsville
• Signing of a lease for the Cloncurry Round Oak Road Distribution Hub
• Significant advances toward proposed establishment of a monocalcium phosphate manufacturing plant.
• The execution of an agreement with leading Australian environmental firm C&R Consulting to provide environmental services for the development of the phosphate distribution hub in Cloncurry and the Korella North Mine.

Disposition of Funds

The Private Placement funds raised will be used for the following purposes:

• Fast tracking the development of the Korella North mine, the latter presently anticipated to be in production in Q3, 2024
• Completion of the permitting process for the Avenir Makatea onshore phosphate project in French Polynesia with expected operating cash flows in 2025
• General working capital

It is anticipated that operating cash flows from the Korella North mine will, during 2024 and 2025, provide working capital while also financing the development of our Korella South mine and the reapplication for a Marine Consent (environmental permit) for our Chatham Rise project.

How the he!! are the fish heads going to get this outfit above .55 N Z in order to exercise the 3 year warrants ? !!

nztx
18-12-2023, 10:47 PM
How the he!! are the fish heads going to get this outfit above .55 N Z in order to exercise the 3 year warrants ? !!

must be a fair tonnage of phosphate hidden there and a large motherlode of gold stuff under it ;)

Should we take in Golfers' handicaps in the calculation on what the elevation rate needed is ? :)

The eyes of the Aussies looking on over yonder must be watering in amazement that all of a sudden some
small Kiwi/Canadian outfit has sniffed out such a large treasure trove from a great distance lurking right under their noses and no-one realised ;)

So many Cap Raises ,, will Director's & Management fees have to be hiked up to compensate
for all the extra Boardroom Cups of Tea and keeping the Canadian advisers up late at night ?

Sideshow Bob
19-12-2023, 08:12 AM
$860k NZD isn't going to get very far......until have to go back to the well again.....

whatsup
19-12-2023, 10:26 AM
$860k NZD isn't going to get very far......until have to go back to the well again.....

The business plan for this outfit will make interesting reading when it is available , this year, next year, 2025, 2026 or sometime never !

nztx
19-12-2023, 10:34 AM
The business plan for this outfit will make interesting reading when it is available , this year, next year, 2025, 2026 or sometime never !

Another Cap Raise or two needed to pay for that ? ;)

winner69
05-01-2024, 10:08 AM
Great article about the perennial optimist ……interviewed looking out over his private golf course commenting the greens need a mow

https://www.nbr.co.nz/investment/the-perennial-optimist/

Prob,paywalled

Toddy
05-01-2024, 04:05 PM
Great article about the perennial optimist ……interviewed looking out over his private golf course commenting the greens need a mow

https://www.nbr.co.nz/investment/the-perennial-optimist/

Prob,paywalled

Was it good enough for you to go and load up on shares.

When is the first material revenue due?

Grimy
05-01-2024, 04:34 PM

Years ago. Still waiting..........

winner69
05-01-2024, 05:20 PM
Was it good enough for you to go and load up on shares.

If there ever is revenue coming it’s all earmarked to spend zillions on trying again tonget a license for Chatham Rise mining …….nothing going to shareholders

Lola
06-01-2024, 07:24 AM
If there ever is revenue coming it’s all earmarked to spend zillions on trying again tonget a license for Chatham Rise mining …….nothing going to shareholders

Correct.
Golfers always expect a few gimmies. This guy takes it to another level!

easy money
24-01-2024, 08:13 AM
Crp up 50 % so far this year...

Sideshow Bob
24-01-2024, 08:31 AM
Crp up 50 % so far this year...

And that is without any CRaP announcements!! :cool:

After the latest rise, still almost down 40% over the last year!! :mellow:

Toddy
24-01-2024, 08:53 AM
What's the total volume and $$$ traded so far this year.

airedale
24-01-2024, 09:01 AM
Minimal I expect.

Sideshow Bob
24-01-2024, 09:11 AM

Appreciate a rhetorical question, can see how relatively little has traded through January......

whatsup
24-01-2024, 06:35 PM
Good steady buying over the last week has got them off their atl, well done the brave.

ynot
24-01-2024, 08:51 PM
Good steady buying over the last week has got them off their atl, well done the brave.

If it barks like a dog ....

whatsup
24-01-2024, 09:26 PM
If it barks like a dog ....

Please do you own real in depth research , it could surprise you for whats ahead and if it all comes off there is a rebirth here, despite this there is a large recap required imo.

easy money
25-01-2024, 10:18 AM
If it barks like a dog .... Definitely a buy signal then..

ynot
25-01-2024, 02:13 PM
Definitely a buy signal then..

Maybe if I was not 97% down on my CRP holding it could be a consideration.

whatsup
25-01-2024, 04:01 PM
Maybe if I was not 97% down on my CRP holding it could be a consideration.

ynot, when you owned the shares from what would be several years ago what was their line of business and what went wrong ?

ynot
25-01-2024, 05:19 PM
ynot, when you owned the shares from what would be several years ago what was their line of business and what went wrong ?

As it was a small parcel of shares I took the hit and promptly put them out of my mind. I can't even recall the details but no doubt someone can refresh my aging memory. Glass Earth .?

Toddy
29-01-2024, 07:02 PM
Placement at Nzd 8.6 cents now complete.

So why would you pay 16 cents on the NZX.

Lola
29-01-2024, 08:32 PM
Placement at Nzd 8.6 cents now complete.

So why would you pay 16 cents on the NZX.

This is preposterous. 50% discount to “ market” and the President says “ it’s an excellent result”. What then would in his dellusionary mind would constitute a disaster. ?

Baa_Baa
29-01-2024, 08:42 PM
This is preposterous. 50% discount to “ market” and the President says “ it’s an excellent result”. What then would in his dellusionary mind would constitute a disaster. ?

They've made the placement, that's an excellent result for the company, not so much for current shareholders who paid more. This is like a minnow miner, who mines shareholders to pay their salaries with no respect for them. Rinse and repeat, this is not the first time, oh no it's not. The gullible seem to be an unlimited resource.

Lola
29-01-2024, 08:56 PM
They've made the placement, that's an excellent result for the company, not so much for current shareholders who paid more. This is like a minnow miner, who mines shareholders to pay their salaries with no respect for them. Rinse and repeat, this is not the first time, oh no it's not. The gullible seem to be an unlimited resource.
NZX sponsored Ponzi lookalike some might say??

Baa_Baa
29-01-2024, 09:06 PM
NZX sponsored Ponzi lookalike some might say??

I wouldn't blame the NZX, it's just another listed company who pays their dues and use the the NZX for their own good. If you want to lay blame, it's two fold imo, firstly the company who knows how to manipulate market sentiment, and secondly the market who are gullible beyond comprehension.

Why would anyone invest in anything that is just a promise built on nothing much material, no real balance sheet, no product sales, or earnings, nothing really, other than a promise and beyond that, extraordinarily, a history of having done all it before! And routed shareholders.

What you have here is a very clever promoter who knows how to make a handsome living from promising great riches and attracting gullible 'investors' into paying their exhorbitant wages for an extended period, before it all turns to custard, again.

History does repeat, and this one has plenty of history.

blackcap
29-01-2024, 09:19 PM
I wouldn't blame the NZX, it's just another listed company who pays their dues and use the the NZX for their own good. If you want to lay blame, it's two fold imo, firstly the company who knows how to manipulate market sentiment, and secondly the market who are gullible beyond comprehension.

Why would anyone invest in anything that is just a promise built on nothing much material, no real balance sheet, no product sales, or earnings, nothing really, other than a promise and beyond that, extraordinarily, a history of having done all it before! And routed shareholders.

What you have here is a very clever promoter who knows how to make a handsome living from promising great riches and attracting gullible 'investors' into paying their exhorbitant wages for an extended period, before it all turns to custard, again.

History does repeat, and this one has plenty of history.

I do blame the NZX, they should know better. CRP is a Canadian company incorporated under Canadian Law that has its primary listing on the TSV or whatever that exchange in Toronto is called. They don't even have to operate under NZ law. In addition the requirements of the foreign exchange are quite a bit different to those of the NZX. I have laid a complaint with RegCo but their response was in my opinion rather lack lustre.

The issue I think the NZX have with CRP is that it was grandfathered onto the exchange from the failed AX board back in the day. So for the NZX to get rid of them would be an embarrassment and admission of failure.

Well thats how I see it in a rough kind of way.

Toddy
29-01-2024, 09:33 PM
Why aren't there alarm bells ringing down at the NZX.

Atleast a please explain regarding the share price increase.

Nor
30-01-2024, 09:24 AM

It used to be called Widespread Energy and had a range of investments including the Kotuku oil seeps but got rid of them all to concentrate on the Chatham Rise phosphate nodules. Which project was killed off by the woke, notably by some low level officials in some environment court who on their own initiative issued a totally unexpected opinion on the matter. Opinion was negative. I feel the company should have informed investors that this was a step in the approval process, if they knew that is.

Nor
30-01-2024, 09:53 AM
It used to be called Widespread Energy and had a range of investments including the Kotuku oil seeps but got rid of them all to concentrate on the Chatham Rise phosphate nodules. Which project was killed off by the woke, notably by some low level officials in some environment court who on their own initiative issued a totally unexpected opinion on the matter. Opinion was negative. I feel the company should have informed investors that this was a step in the approval process, if they knew that is.

Well, to clarify, it was that unexpected opinion which tanked the share price. Before it they were trading at ~40c, and that before the consolidation of something like 1:1600 or thereabouts.

winner69
30-01-2024, 10:13 AM
Well, to clarify, it was that unexpected opinion which tanked the share price. Before it they were trading at ~40c, and that before the consolidation of something like 1:1600 or thereabouts.

Good decision though

winner69
31-01-2024, 09:28 AM
Organoselenium Pty Ltd …….lovely name

Going to have the selenium assets

Sideshow Bob
31-01-2024, 09:42 AM
Organoselenium Pty Ltd …….lovely name

Going to have the selenium assets

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/425507

Another company, more projects, more investors, more of nothing happening.

Why not focus on one thing, get it into production and make that a success?

Do they need selenium for golf courses?? :mellow:

whatsup
31-01-2024, 09:48 AM
With todays ann looks like to me that CRP is starting its rebirthing exercise , lets hope this time that its delivers after all of its faulse starts of it last 10-20 years !

IMHO they will need lots more funding if they can pull this off, buyer be ware imo !!

Toddy
31-01-2024, 10:09 AM
Who are these investors?
How much did they pay?
What percentage of the new company does CRP own after the investment?
What are the forecast cashflows of this new Company? .

Sorry, lots of questions.....

Sideshow Bob
31-01-2024, 10:16 AM
Who are these investors?
How much did they pay?

And not tagged price sensitive.....

Whereas last year had a price sensitive announcement on a new transmission line, the CEO going on a trip to the sites and samples being sent to customers.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/414534
https://www.nzx.com/announcements/410746

Circus!!

Toddy
31-01-2024, 10:36 AM
I can't see who the shareholders are online through the Australian Company registry without paying for it.

All as I can see is that the Company was registered in May 2023 and some docs were attached yesterday.

Not registered for GST yet.

Anyone prepared to cough up the $19 AUD to look.

whatsup
31-01-2024, 10:48 AM
I see that there is a email address and a phone no to contact C C in person.

Sideshow Bob
31-01-2024, 10:59 AM
Anyone prepared to cough up the $19 AUD to look.

That's 146 shares! :scared:

nztx
31-01-2024, 01:15 PM
Who are these investors?
How much did they pay?

Hey come on now - the TSX up towards the Arctic doesn't need all that sort of stuff to be filed & the local secondary NZX Beady Eyed Crew can't be bothered lifting an eyelid on it :)

easy money
19-02-2024, 10:46 AM
Looks like crp is ready to move up again..

Toddy
19-02-2024, 10:59 AM
Yeah, punters selling out of FBU and RYM and buying more CRP.

Toddy
21-02-2024, 11:15 AM
Where's my invitation to the annual golfing trip to Europe and Canada.

Sideshow Bob
21-02-2024, 01:42 PM

Funded by shareholders, they're not invited!! :mellow:

Lola
21-02-2024, 04:21 PM

That time of year here already? Of course it’s the PDAC annual booze up and back slap in Toronto isn’t it?
Anyone going to nominate CC as Mining CEO of the year?

Toddy
21-02-2024, 05:18 PM
That time of year here already? Of course it’s the PDAC annual booze up and back slap in Toronto isn’t it?
Anyone going to nominate CC as Mining CEO of the year?

I think to qualify for the mining CEO of the year, you have to actually, well, mine.

Maybe next financial year when they are cashflow positive from production.

When is the production start date?

Lola
22-02-2024, 01:42 PM
I think to qualify for the mining CEO of the year, you have to actually, well, mine.

Maybe next financial year when they are cashflow positive from production.

When is the production start date?

He’s been mining money for 30 years…

Sideshow Bob
22-02-2024, 02:02 PM
He’s been mining money for 30 years…

Would be an interesting exercise - total funds raised over the years vs total Kgs of minerals extracted.

Sideshow Bob
05-03-2024, 09:55 AM
Hahahahaha

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/427382

winner69
05-03-2024, 10:48 AM
Corporate jet next

Toddy
05-03-2024, 12:17 PM
Nzx got this one right.

The disclosure is definitely 'priceless'.

whatsup
05-03-2024, 04:00 PM
Corporate jet next

Which they could then sublease to the N Z govt instead of using the N Z Airforce !!

nztx
05-03-2024, 04:44 PM
Corporate jet next

Hey come on now .. is hitchhiking a seat on PJ's jet headed northwards now a no no ? ;)

or didn't they want to know about animating the golf course & mining promo's ? ;)

Toddy
07-03-2024, 01:07 PM
Where are the working holiday pics of Chris and Col. It's alright sending out market disclosures saying what International City they are visiting next, but it would be nice to spread the love with some working holiday pics.

Sideshow Bob
07-03-2024, 01:51 PM
Where are the working holiday pics of Chris and Col. It's alright sending out market disclosures saying what International City they are visiting next, but it would be nice to spread the love with some working holiday pics.

They are on a course.....

A golf course!! :eek2:

NeverQuestion
27-03-2024, 03:11 PM
I do wonder if CC will get a cost of living income adjustment this year, after all.. inflation has been pretty bad, and I would hate for him feel like his income is going backwards!

Toddy
27-03-2024, 08:34 PM
Is the Aussie mine up and running and the cash rolling in.

It's been a long time since the last update.

Sideshow Bob
27-03-2024, 09:04 PM

That is sure a question for Monday (before lunchtime).

nztx
28-03-2024, 12:08 AM
I do wonder if CC will get a cost of living income adjustment this year, after all.. inflation has been pretty bad, and I would hate for him feel like his income is going backwards!

Didn't the Canadians already give him one last time the Cap Raise Bells & Whistles got dug out of the Umbrella Room and furiously waved around ? ;)

Replacing the stale old Wine Biscuits lurking in Boardroom cupboard must have been right at the top of the 'To Do' list ;)

nztx
28-03-2024, 12:14 AM

Can't be any Holes in One on the tally board just yet .. must still be looking for the last lost ball or trying to work out which splat it's hiding under :)

whatsup
08-04-2024, 04:39 PM
I see today that the govt has invited TTR to resubmit its seabed mining application under the fast track legislation , I wonder it C C will be invited to do the same with his company ?

Toddy
08-04-2024, 05:26 PM
I see today that the govt has invited TTR to resubmit its seabed mining application under the fast track legislation , I wonder it C C will be invited to do the same with his company ?

CRP is a British Columbia registered Company I think. So not sure what the NZ Government guidelines around all this is.

whatsup
08-04-2024, 05:47 PM
CRP is a British Columbia registered Company I think. So not sure what the NZ Government guidelines around all this is.

Yes but they have had an application to mine over an area on the Chatham Rise for several years now havent they ?.

Toddy
08-04-2024, 05:52 PM
Yes but they have had an application to mine over an area on the Chatham Rise for several years now havent they ?.

Yes, I think you are correct.

Lola
08-04-2024, 07:23 PM

Fat chance. They haven't done the work. Being credible is first base for Shane.

whatsup
10-04-2024, 11:21 AM

I see that re todays company ann that CRP has indeed been asked to apply/reapply for fast track approval for its mining application on the Chatham Rise prospect.

Sideshow Bob
10-04-2024, 12:45 PM
I see that re todays company ann that CRP has indeed been asked to apply/reapply for fast track approval for its mining application on the Chatham Rise prospect.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/429367

CRP Invited to apply for Fast Tracking Process for the Chatham Rise Phosphate Project
WELLINGTON, New Zealand – Chatham Rock Phosphate Limited (TSXV: NZP, NZX: CRP, Frankfurt Borse: 3GRE) wishes to advise that the Company has been requested by the New Zealand government to make an application for the Chatham Rise rock phosphate project to be considered as a listed project in the Fast Track Consenting Bill (the Bill) to be put to Parliament.
After being introduced to the New Zealand Parliament on 7 March 2024, the Fast-Track Approvals Bill (Bill) is now being considered by the Environment Select Committee.
This new regime which forms part of National’s coalition agreement with New Zealand First, will improve the speed and process for resource approvals for major infrastructure projects, unlocking opportunities in industries such as aquaculture and mining in our regions.
The proposed new permitting regime is potentially a game changer for resource projects and others considered to be of national significance in New Zealand.
If the Chatham Rise project is included in the List, we would anticipate that the permitting process would not only be quicker but could involve reduced costs and would likely have a more certain outcome.
The application for the Chatham Rise project to be included on the List is under preparation and will be submitted well before the May 3, 2024 deadline.

whatsup
10-04-2024, 03:46 PM
https://www.nzx.com/announcements/429367

CRP Invited to apply for Fast Tracking Process for the Chatham Rise Phosphate Project
WELLINGTON, New Zealand – Chatham Rock Phosphate Limited (TSXV: NZP, NZX: CRP, Frankfurt Borse: 3GRE) wishes to advise that the Company has been requested by the New Zealand government to make an application for the Chatham Rise rock phosphate project to be considered as a listed project in the Fast Track Consenting Bill (the Bill) to be put to Parliament.
After being introduced to the New Zealand Parliament on 7 March 2024, the Fast-Track Approvals Bill (Bill) is now being considered by the Environment Select Committee.
This new regime which forms part of National’s coalition agreement with New Zealand First, will improve the speed and process for resource approvals for major infrastructure projects, unlocking opportunities in industries such as aquaculture and mining in our regions.
The proposed new permitting regime is potentially a game changer for resource projects and others considered to be of national significance in New Zealand.
If the Chatham Rise project is included in the List, we would anticipate that the permitting process would not only be quicker but could involve reduced costs and would likely have a more certain outcome.
The application for the Chatham Rise project to be included on the List is under preparation and will be submitted well before the May 3, 2024 deadline.

Market likes this UP 24 % ( so far ) !!

Sideshow Bob
10-04-2024, 05:11 PM
Market likes this UP 24 % ( so far ) !!

The market also likes Being AI....!! ;)

Nor
10-04-2024, 05:24 PM
Let's hope they find something valuable in the sludge. I'm under water too. (pun).

Sideshow Bob
11-04-2024, 08:45 AM
The proof is as simple as infrastructure minister Chris Bishop’s blunt reaction to TTR’s parent company, ASX-listed Manuka Resources’ “disclosure” this week that Bishop had “invited” it to apply for fast-track consent.

Bishop told Radio New Zealand that characterising a form letter sent to some 200 potential applicants as an invitation was “misleading”.

From Business Desk.

CRP also characterising the letter as an 'invitation'......

But then again, it did put $2.6m on their market cap yesterday! :mellow:

Toddy
11-04-2024, 09:08 AM
[/I]

From Business Desk.

This government is smart. So they basically invited everyone. My thinking is so that they have a number of bigger projects that they can say 'no' too. This will show that they do have consideration for the environmental impacts.

winner69
11-04-2024, 09:15 AM
[/I]

From Business Desk.

Well I hope the angry Bishop tells CRAP to f### off as well

winner69
11-04-2024, 04:30 PM
CRAP been given yellow card by NZRegCo and sent to sin bin to cool off

Trading halt

Sideshow Bob
12-04-2024, 08:09 AM
CRAP been given yellow card by NZRegCo and sent to sin bin to cool off

Trading halt

Pity its not red.

NZ RegCo has applied the trading halt pending CRP complying with a request from NZ RegCo to provide the market with information necessary to clarify and contextualise the nature of the application process, as relevant to CRP, referred to in that announcement.

Sideshow Bob
12-04-2024, 08:38 AM
https://www.nzx.com/announcements/429454

Clarification of Chatham Announcement Concerning the Fast Tracking Process for the Chatham Rise Phosphate Project
WELLINGTON, New Zealand –

Chatham Rock Phosphate Limited (TSXV: NZP, NZX: CRP, Frankfurt Borse: 3GRE) advised on April 9, 2024, that the Company had been requested by the New Zealand government to make an application for the Chatham Rise rock phosphate project to be considered as a listed project in the Fast Track Consenting Bill (the Bill) to be put to Parliament.

We have been asked to make it clear that numerous other parties have received the same invitation by the Government and that our invitation was not exclusive.

winner69
12-04-2024, 08:45 AM
Even though ‘requested’ Chris still says it’s an ‘invitation’ …but others got ‘invites’ as well

Doesn’t really ‘clarify and contextualise the nature of the application process’

I’d tell CRAP not good enough ….try again and do better …or else the yellow will be upgraded to a red

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/CRP/429454/416627.pdf

easy money
12-04-2024, 12:47 PM
Mean while the share price continues to climb... I like it

Sideshow Bob
30-04-2024, 02:42 PM
https://www.nzx.com/announcements/430279

CRP Applies for the Chatham Rise Phosphate Project to be Included In the Fast Track Permitting Process

WELLINGTON, New Zealand – Chatham Rock Phosphate Limited (TSXV: NZP, NZX: CRP, Frankfurt Borse: 3GRE) wishes to advise that the Company has made an application for the Chatham Rise rock phosphate project to be considered as a listed project in the Fast Track Consenting Bill (the Bill) .

This new regime, which forms part of the New Zealand Government’s National’s coalition agreement with New Zealand First and the ACT Party, is intended to improve the speed and process for resource approvals for major infrastructure projects, unlocking opportunities in industries such as aquaculture and mining in our regions.

The proposed new permitting regime is potentially a game changer for New Zealand resource projects and others considered to be of national significance.

Toddy
14-05-2024, 02:46 PM
Another private placement closed at equiv of NZ 10 cents per share. Even a Director participated.

Get on board guys, it's way cheaper than trading on the NZX at 15 cents per share.

Toddy
05-07-2024, 10:13 AM
I don't fully understand the Corporate Action Notice.

Is it just a continuous flood of script at 10 cents per share?

Sideshow Bob
05-07-2024, 09:09 PM
Something has gone wrong.....

Over a month since a price sensitive announcement. No trips or 'invitations' for fast tracking.

Maybe next week to pump things up??

kiora
19-07-2024, 10:35 AM
Sea bed Mining:Sunk before it started?

https://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/BU2407/S00325/three-major-insurers-exclude-deep-sea-mining-reflecting-a-growing-industry-trend.htm?utm_source=ST&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ShareTrader+AM+Update+for+Friday+19+J uly+2024

"regulations for DSM should eventually require insurance in order for companies to receive a mining licence"

Sideshow Bob
25-07-2024, 03:51 PM
Uptake couldn't have been too good so far.....

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/434999

CHATHAM ADVISES EXTENDED CLOSING DATE OF 9 AUGUST FOR SHARE OFFER TO EXISTING SHAREHOLDERS

WELLINGTON New Zealand – Further to Chatham Rock Phosphate Limited’s (TSXV: “NZP”, NZX: 3GRE Frankfurt Bourse “CRP” or the “Company”) press release on 28 June regarding the share offering to its existing shareholders, the Company wishes to announce that its anticipated closing date has now been extended to 9 August from 26 July in order to accept additional subscriptions.

winner69
30-07-2024, 01:06 PM
Just for you Bob …the Annual Accounts ..please note they are in $’s …..Canadian ones …might graduate to $000’s one day

Revenue is NIL

https://api.nzx.com/public/announcement/435309/attachment/423680/435309-423680.pdf

Toddy
30-07-2024, 01:34 PM
You made me have a look.
The highlight for me was the 102k auditors fee to audit the poor accountants work who was only paid 48k.

Pretty much meets the NZX minimum requirements. Wouldn't have a ss of passing the ASX regulators.

Toddy
30-07-2024, 01:43 PM
I'm left with one main question.

Who are the current buyers on the market. I would like some of them to post here and enlighten us all to their insights on why they are investing and what their expectations are on returns.

Sideshow Bob
31-07-2024, 09:06 PM
I'm left with one main question.

Who are the current buyers on the market. I would like some of them to post here and enlighten us all to their insights on why they are investing and what their expectations are on returns.

And also those supporting the capital raise.....