PDA

View Full Version : Breakouts and other fun stuff

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

bermuda
29-01-2012, 09:58 PM
Just tracking the movement of NSE late Friday. Positive signs and buyers churning volume at the end of the trading day.

Might be a stock to watch come Monday. VEC should continue it's buyers interest.

Soulman,
I really rate this NSE. Don't own but have in the ASX competition. Could be explosive. A lot of people haven't woken up.

soulman
30-01-2012, 07:46 AM
Hi Bermuda,

With traders/investors targeting BPT, SXY, DLS and BRU (NSE partners), I feel NSE has been left out.

Last capital raising at 30 cents so they are fully cashed up. For 3 months NSE has gone sideways. Over 2 million volume tomorrow should see NSE up a healthy 7-10%.

With volume and previous patterns, I see upside for NSE.

STRAT
31-01-2012, 10:47 AM
Hows the Breakout trading going Strat? having much luck? or are you paper trading? Its certainly a very fun form of trading.

Have you noticed? in your charts when there is less distance between your Support and Resistance lines (compression), there is a greater chance/probability of a breakout occurring... and longer the time frame of that price compression/consolidation within that tight S&R zone, the greater the breakout (as in percentage movement) that eventually occurs.

Yes I know you have .., food for thought for others though.

AA
Hi AA. Nice to hear from you. Happy New Year and all that.
Been fairly inactive over the last year. You know me. If the going gets tough, I step aside.

Yup, longer time frames was part of the original theme behind the thread. A little lost of late lol.

GOR has done a nice job turning short term resistance into support. Lets see how the 39c mark turns out :D

drillfix
01-02-2012, 05:14 PM
Looks like MAD has gone MAD again.

In fact, all the indicators are now at peak it seems.

I am getting tired of having to post that this stock is going to have to take a breather, as its more like an Elevator Ride than doing a trade.

Anybody actually got a close rational valuation for this stock? Most stocks that chart like this more times than less end up either falling on their face or level off to consolidate.

IMO, I think 50c will be the roof for consolidation as a guesstimate.

STRAT
01-02-2012, 05:22 PM
Dont worry about where the top is Drilly. Just give it a bit of room to wriggle and step off on the way back down. :D

All trades should have this dilemma, eh?
When did you get in?

soulman
01-02-2012, 06:42 PM
I was hoping to get some MNM at 10 cents before the closed but something pushed it beyond 10.5. So 10.5 it is. Just punting on MNM as the 0.5 increment might be tasty for traders in the coming days. The volume's not too bad either. The same volume for tomorrow would add a double figure percentage gain for MNM.

bermuda
02-02-2012, 01:11 AM
Dont worry about where the top is Drilly. Just give it a bit of room to wriggle and step off on the way back down. :D

All trades should have this dilemma, eh?
When did you get in?
Gidday Strat,
I just love this MAD. Bought in a year ago and just waited. Held a loss for a while so just topped up. Still seriously undervalued. Sooner or later the Majors will look at this just as an exercise to impress their shareholders by booking a reserves increase.

soulman
02-02-2012, 03:04 PM
Well, well, well....This MNM did have a breakout. Now targeting a 0.5 increment could be exiting for traders to up the ante.

Huang Chung
02-02-2012, 03:08 PM
PIR having a nice day no doubt based on some more wonderful results released today, that back up the great results from a few days back.

drillfix
02-02-2012, 03:53 PM
PIR having a nice day no doubt based on some more wonderful results released today, that back up the great results from a few days back.

wow HC, PIR sure have had an few excellent week. A high of 90c today.

No doubt they will test their 99c 52 week high at some stage (eventually) (next week maybe?)

drillfix
02-02-2012, 05:42 PM
PIR starting to form a candle which may end up showing that of a shooting star, which technically is not so good.

Lets see how this plays out ~!

Huang Chung
02-02-2012, 08:14 PM
ZYL has been sold down for the last week or so as well.

Got to a low of 22c this morning, before someone stepped up to the mark and drove it back to a high of 26c a hour or two later.

Finished at 25c, which I'm quite happy with.

drillfix
03-02-2012, 01:06 PM
PIR - Institutional Placement to Raise $16m @ 76c and the price rises up to 90c again.

Ahh well, guess the charts never predicted that one, but then they are not meant to predict things like that.

Saying that, why the rise, it must the the insto (Azure Capital) support kicking in so they dont endure a collapse or allow the price to weaken.

Any PIR holders out there?

soulman
03-02-2012, 04:38 PM
I am sure HC got a big stake in PIR Drill. I am trying to get in by buying PDZ, which hold 11 mil of PIR stock.

drillfix
03-02-2012, 04:43 PM
I am sure HC got a big stake in PIR Drill. I am trying to get in by buying PDZ, which hold 11 mil of PIR stock.

I see, and I never knew that.

Well, all I can say is that you are a much braver man than me Souly :)

soulman
03-02-2012, 04:52 PM
Now you know Drill. A good forum of sharing information.

Brave or stupid. Either one is probbaly correct.

corporateraider
06-02-2012, 05:47 PM
NXR keeps inching up ahead of the long awaited drilling. If they acheive only half of the anticipated 120MT of DSO it will be a great result. Infrastructure seems to be available unlike most Aussie iron ore juniors.

soulman
07-02-2012, 12:35 AM
Quite a lot of breaks today. I spotted MTE, NSE, BRU, BND, NWE and maybe EOC. SYR looks strong and MNM could run tommorow.

Other candidate include CAP but plenty of sellers at 30.

A lot there and some could be a false break.

skeet
07-02-2012, 05:32 PM
NXR keeps inching up ahead of the long awaited drilling. If they acheive only half of the anticipated 120MT of DSO it will be a great result. Infrastructure seems to be available unlike most Aussie iron ore juniors.

Seen this stock mentioned a couple times now and only had a decent look today. Jeez it looks promising, maybe more upside to the oppies, although buying at 20c still looks like value for money.

STRAT
09-02-2012, 03:09 PM
Still lookin good here. :D

STRAT
21-02-2012, 01:34 PM
Early signs of life in CRJ

STRAT
22-02-2012, 02:14 PM
CRJ looking stronger than it has in quite some time. CRJO back in the game today :D

Financially dependant
22-02-2012, 11:10 PM
STX broken out of long term down trends....

STRAT
09-03-2012, 02:12 PM
Anyone get some CRJO while they were cheap. On the move again today.

drillfix
09-03-2012, 02:31 PM
Nope, but whoever bought them down there at 0.003 would have tripled their dosh by now. :P

Even the fully paid have doubled in price since the low of 1.3c approx late Jan this year.

You holding any there STRAT?

STRAT
09-03-2012, 02:34 PM
Nope, but whoever bought them down there at 0.003 would have tripled their dosh by now. :P

Even the fully paid have doubled in price since the low of 1.3c approx late Jan this year.

You holding any there STRAT?Hi Drill. Yup. Both.

Entrep
09-03-2012, 02:51 PM
Esi looks good (holding)

STRAT
09-03-2012, 02:55 PM
Esi looks good (holding)It does.:t_up:
Its on my watch list but I havent been watching it:eek2:

elZorro
12-03-2012, 12:19 PM
Have a look at EVN, headed by OGC rich-listers with Newcrest as backers, they'll be on the S&P 200 list by the end of the week.
Bought some just now.

pago
12-03-2012, 07:38 PM
esi up at 1.6c
esio up 33.3% at 0.008.
a spec stock on no news
cheers

gazprom1
06-06-2012, 07:36 PM
DRM the first to lift off 16.05% increase today. watch this space on all these stocks.

AA

AA,

PAN has been spanked into submission. I was lucky enough to exit at $1.26 only because I was sitting on a little profit and did not like the t/o of MMW. PAN up 3% today....I may have a play with it this week. Watching your list with interest.
Gaz

soulman
06-06-2012, 08:58 PM
Don't forget IVA with a 9% gain as well.

Only PAN in that list intrigue me with the cash, no debt play, like MCR. PAN actually look more attractive than MCR now. So might have a look tomorrow to buy a few.

soulman
06-06-2012, 09:15 PM
Other battered stocks there AA which all got to do with coal in QLD (you had NHC) are MTE, CLR, EOC and BND.

STRAT
20-08-2012, 05:36 PM
MOY.
Increased volume over the last month and price movement today.

Potential breakout

STRAT
20-08-2012, 06:01 PM
AVB
Significant rise with volume yesterday.
Hasnt fallen back today but volume is light.
Worth keeping an eye on I reckon

Financially dependant
20-08-2012, 08:25 PM
I haven't checked the chart but MEL should have broken it's down trend.....A massive 42% gain today on good volume....

STRAT
20-08-2012, 11:00 PM
I haven't checked the chart but MEL should have broken it's down trend.....A massive 42% gain today on good volume....Hi FD
Yup and no real solid early warnings either.

STRAT
21-08-2012, 12:33 PM
MOY looks like its gonna burst out this morning. Buy side stacking up.

soulman
21-08-2012, 04:56 PM
MOY looks like its gonna burst out this morning. Buy side stacking up.

Nice pick Strat.

Looks like NMS and PEX might be breaking out.

STRAT
21-08-2012, 06:02 PM
Nice pick Strat.

Looks like NMS and PEX might be breaking out.
Hi Soulman
PEX certainly has.

Let half my MOYOB go today. Will ride the rest.

soulman
21-08-2012, 06:05 PM
Double your money Strat. Not a bad way to make a living in this game.

NMS looks like a strong demand at the minute I type this. Corporate transaction might be happening here. A singapore vessel coy owns 17 odd percent of NMS and I always thought MRM might make a tilt.

STRAT
21-08-2012, 06:16 PM
Double your money Strat. Not a bad way to make a living in this game.

NMS looks like a strong demand at the minute I type this. Corporate transaction might be happening here. A singapore vessel coy owns 17 odd percent of NMS and I always thought MRM might make a tilt.I think you might be onto something there with NMS

Double? Not quite. lol. Money back and a free carry which is comforting. The options are getting a bit close to being ready for the Coroner/Morgue

soulman
21-08-2012, 10:17 PM
So many potential breakouts here. AYN, FML are a few to watch.

STRAT
22-08-2012, 11:27 AM
So MOY did but AVB hasnt yet. AVB still looks like it may breakout. Retrace over the last few days has been minimal.

STRAT
22-08-2012, 12:10 PM
MOY
18mill dumped at open at 2.5c and swallowed up.
The seller did a fine job of getting the bogus buy bids pulled before open. lol.

soulman
22-08-2012, 03:05 PM
Looks like AVB and AYN are the one that breaks.

STRAT
24-08-2012, 10:40 AM
GOR
This one was very kind to me. Bit of a shame to see it all the way back where it started.
RSI divergence has proven a fairly reliable entry/exit indicator ( not stand alone )

Appears to have bottomed
Confirmed Trendline broken
No uptrend yet
On watch
Looking for re-entry

STRAT
24-08-2012, 11:26 AM
Heres one I missed
OTE
Volume and price spike a few weeks ago. Came out of a trading halt from yesterday this morning.
Anyone on this?

Jay
24-08-2012, 01:43 PM
Hi Strat

Watching GOR - up to .19 today, might be tempted

Just out of interest I notice you use 16,30 & 93 SMA's - have you found these particular time periods useful across most shares you watch, as the 16 and 93 seem odd timeframes, however as mentioned you seem to use them across a number of stocks not just this one (GOR) ??

STRAT
24-08-2012, 04:27 PM
Hi Strat

Watching GOR - up to .19 today, might be tempted

Just out of interest I notice you use 16,30 & 93 SMA's - have you found these particular time periods useful across most shares you watch, as the 16 and 93 seem odd timeframes, however as mentioned you seem to use them across a number of stocks not just this one (GOR) ??Hi Jay.
There is a very good reason why the same moving average periods are found on a lot of my Charts. Its because I pretty much dont use them at all.:eek2:

Every now and then I fit the periods to a certain stock and there they remain till the next time.

Sorry about that :D

My bad.

Jay
24-08-2012, 04:33 PM
I see -

Oops better go and change my charts:D

STRAT
24-08-2012, 04:38 PM
I see -

Oops better go and change my charts:D
Sorry Bud. Should remove them. Probably wont.
I just dont find them that useful. I guess they could be useful for blocking out noise in long trending stocks but to me thats like an old fella trying to read the newspaper without his glasses.
Fitting them to a stock is a way of pointing out repeated past behaviour to look for in the future but once again not all that useful IMO

I use lots of stuff but RSI, OBV, candles, Trend lines, Support levels mostly.

Every indicator is just a slightly different perspective on the same three things.

Price
Volume
Time

With GOR I will be waiting for a confirmed trend change. Volatile times these days.
They do make a chart more colourful. http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/images/smilies/lol.gifhttp://www.sharetrader.co.nz/images/smilies/blush.gif

soulman
24-08-2012, 05:32 PM
Lots of gold coy in breaks. PXG, GOR, FML and my current fav and underrated gold explorer and soon producer RDR.

STRAT
24-08-2012, 05:55 PM
Lots of gold coy in breaks. .Skol will be displeased :D

Jay
24-08-2012, 07:51 PM
Thanks for the info Strat, I was only joking about changing my charts.
That left hand GOR chart looks like a Guppy MA indicator;)
I do use some MA's looking to see if they proved to be a "pointer" in the past, but use OBV alot and using Supports and RSI as well.

Have learnt from Mr P and others on here you don't need 500 indicators - trying to keep it simple

soulman
24-08-2012, 08:04 PM
Skol will be displeased :D

Yes, he is the bear in gold. But then again you got to stick to your word.

Skol might be right one day but as the saying goes 'the market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent.'

Thanks for the AVB head-up Strat. Got in and got out for a nice gain.

STRAT
27-08-2012, 12:25 PM
An unsurprising bounce from NWE this morning.
Anyone get stopped out by the 20% fall last week.

GOR doin its thing along with AVB and MOY ( roll on +3c please ) :D

SXY has a bot infestation. Someone needs to call the roach exterminators.

STRAT
27-08-2012, 12:33 PM
Thanks for the AVB head-up Strat. Got in and got out for a nice gain.Glad to be of service

pago
27-08-2012, 02:19 PM
checkout aop,apollo,another small cap breakout.

gold,up 172%.

cheers

pago
27-08-2012, 02:21 PM
sorry ,
aop a gold explorer
share price up 172%

STRAT
27-08-2012, 03:17 PM
MOY looks ready for another jump after finding support at previous resistance. Fingers crossed.

soulman
27-08-2012, 03:53 PM
MOY looks ready for another jump after finding support at previous resistance. Fingers crossed.

This is a serious SIR breakout but only for serious trader/investors.

I am still deciding whether to punt or not and punting responsibly.

STRAT
27-08-2012, 04:19 PM
This is a serious SIR breakout but only for serious trader/investors.

I am still deciding whether to punt or not and punting responsibly.
on MOY or SIR?

soulman
27-08-2012, 04:30 PM
That will be SIR Strat. But MOY is right up there too. Then again I am also aware of the P and D action. What a sic game this is. Just looks at AOP. A 50/50 chance of grrens and reds tomorrow.

PEX looks like going again. RDR has fooled me completely and I am stuck there. I like the FA of RDR but something must be going on there.

STRAT
27-08-2012, 04:36 PM
That will be SIR Strat. But MOY is right up there too.. Thing is they have both already gone. Not being a day trader I prefer to leave em alone at this point. Dont have the skills or up to date feed.

soulman
27-08-2012, 04:51 PM
I gave it a punt Strat. Got them for 135.5 after I posted about it. Punted it quite smallish for risk management and now I see them at 1.42. All good still.

STRAT
27-08-2012, 04:54 PM
I gave it a punt Strat. Got them for 135.5 after I posted about it. Punted it quite smallish for risk management and now I see them at 1.42. All good still.Got to be in win. Good luck.
Looks like its got more to give before days end.

STRAT
27-08-2012, 04:59 PM
Soulman
What do you think about the depth in MOY? Looks to me like its ready to pop.
Im dying here waiting for it to break 3c. Then my options will go up a bag every 0.1c :D

soulman
27-08-2012, 05:50 PM
Soulman
Im dying here waiting for it to break 3c. Then my options will go up a bag every 0.1c :D

Not sure Strat. It has jumped pretty fasy MOY.

CMo
28-08-2012, 10:00 AM
Not sure Strat. It has jumped pretty fasy MOY.

I'm keeping an eye on it too... Took a punt with a few MOYOB at .001. Pulled a sell order at .004 last week hoping for another rise in the SP.

STRAT
28-08-2012, 11:42 AM
I'm keeping an eye on it too... Took a punt with a few MOYOB at .001. Pulled a sell order at .004 last week hoping for another rise in the SP.Hi CMo
I wouldnt worry about that sell order going through too quick. Problem is now you will have to go to the back of the queue

upside_umop
28-08-2012, 12:48 PM
AKK have broken out. An old favourite for some...which turned to disaster.

However, the fundamentals back the technicals (someone might need to confirm technicals as I'm not great at them..!)

- Richard Cottee joined the board a few months ago, implementing cost controls and the "500 squared" program.
- Raised $20m to proceed with drilling campaign over Niobarra and Eagleford.
- Just announced 2 significant hydrocarbon discoveries (we always knew they were there...just better than expected).
- Moved forward horizontal drilling and to start in about 3 weeks.

As well as that, they are mainly targetting oil which is still "hot." Just check out SEA. $175m or something for 4000 acres.

Have only got a couple of these...i.e. 5% of my portfolio.

Edit: I should mention it has around $35m marketcap with approx $20m in funds. Although they're burning through this relatively fast with their current drilling program (however should have fast paybacks with some thinking IP upto 1,000 bopd per well).

CMo
28-08-2012, 01:03 PM
Hi CMo
I wouldnt worry about that sell order going through too quick. Problem is now you will have to go to the back of the queue

True. May look at again this evening.

STRAT
29-08-2012, 08:46 AM
World Markets are sure making it tough for stocks to run.

soulman
30-08-2012, 07:38 PM
Breakdown in all breakouts......Sept could be ugly.

STRAT
01-09-2012, 10:11 AM
True. May look at again this evening.Hi CMo
Looking over the MOY chart and getting a few mixed messages.

Candle chart looks like we are primed for a bounce. Other indicators show this one running out of gas.

Ive hedged my bet by letting a few more go while they are still up.

ELYOB
01-09-2012, 11:34 AM
Well the ugly scene has hit already ... signs going up next week to tell those who cant see for themselves. But!! Is this that bad . Now there are stocks plunging to silly SP ! It is getting to a stage where you will not load up this cheap . There is a good chance the big money could be back in boom mode Jan ' 13. The big money want to see the rear end of Obama . Just talk to some of the big money boys . They all talk about it but never say anything .

STRAT
03-09-2012, 12:44 PM
MOY looking a bit weak this morning.
Anyone who bought options at 0.1c might want to consider letting some go at 0.2c. It wouldnt take much for them to be back at 0.1c if the company doesnt give the market a reason to keep this one going.

tobo
05-09-2012, 09:21 PM
I think Lynas is gonna breakout tomorrow.........:eek2:

STRAT
05-09-2012, 11:46 PM
I think Lynas is gonna breakout tomorrow.........:eek2:
I love rash and impulsive predictions :D

Lets take a bit of a look at the 1 year chart
Currently over sold but has been loozing to gravity all year.
No obvious bottom in yet.
Based on that . Hell no..... but

The intraday chart is a bit more interesting.
Its pretty clear that 5:30 announcement was available to a few at around 3:25. lol
Im not too sharp at analyzing the merit of announcements but clearly it pleased a few people.
Hope world markets are kind to you tonight to help shove it along for you tomorrow Tobo.

Yall do know a breakout usually refers to a stock breaking from a channel with defined resistance and support levels
( usually horizontal )
LYC has not been in any sort of trading range. More like a free fall. So I guess you are hoping for a trend change rather than a breakout.

STRAT
06-09-2012, 12:05 PM
Lookin hot. Tobo :D

I think it would be safe to call that a trend change :lol:

STRAT
06-09-2012, 12:09 PM
Strat - the TOL licence was issued last night. This thing should fly now :-)Nice for those that knew that before close yesterday. eh KW. ;)

I wonder if anyone from around here saw the end of day action yesterday and jumped in. :D

STRAT
06-09-2012, 12:23 PM
Better to ask that over on HC :-)Right. Most of the frequent traders around here seem to have gone to ground. Not surprising. Its been a tough 4 months.

LYC is a good example of the best trading methods. lol.

TA gave no early warnings other than the intraday chart yesterday.
FA was a gamble on the licence.
Looks like insiders take the cake today. :D

STRAT
06-09-2012, 01:02 PM
I had to go look that up Belg .... now I can laugh knowingly :-)Ditto..........................
Im guessing those things are not for plunging a blocked sink.

soulman
17-09-2012, 10:36 PM
Hi CMo
Looking over the MOY chart and getting a few mixed messages.

Candle chart looks like we are primed for a bounce. Other indicators show this one running out of gas.

Ive hedged my bet by letting a few more go while they are still up.

Got a feeling MOY is going to break soon.

STRAT
18-09-2012, 06:07 PM
Got a feeling MOY is going to break soon.Hi Soulman.
Let the rest go @ 0.2. Queue at 0.3 just too long.

It will take an announcement to push it through.

soulman
19-09-2012, 02:37 PM
Announcement came Strat but nothing to boast the share price of MOY. Although it's not even half time yet in the market.

STRAT
19-09-2012, 02:54 PM
Announcement came Strat but nothing to boast the share price of MOY. Although it's not even half time yet in the market.
Heads havent moved but a serious chunk of options gone through at 0.3. Im surprised by this considering the time they have left and the price of the heads.

Looks like I could have got another bag if Id waited. Oh well. Wont complain. lol.

STRAT
19-09-2012, 03:27 PM
Time to look at this one again

SMD

STRAT
19-09-2012, 03:37 PM
Not all that exciting but still happy with AVB. Money has been moving into it since the previous post.

STRAT
19-09-2012, 03:46 PM
Hey Soulman.

Does look ready for another go. Eh?
Hope it doesnt go too hard. Im not as supple as I used to be. Cant kick my own arse without falling over these days. :D
Either way great example of volume before price and resistance becoming support.

soulman
19-09-2012, 04:28 PM
Hey Soulman.

Does look ready for another go. Eh?
Hope it doesnt go too hard. Im not as supple as I used to be. Cant kick my own arse without falling over these days. :D
Either way great example of volume before price and resistance becoming support.

Seems the theme the last few days is COPPER. HOR, SMD, KDR and today in AVB getting a hurry up.

Strat, this major support of MOY at 2.8 intrigued me. Is it a bluff or for real.

Running breakouts in my watchlist include BUX, PDZ, PEX. I got in TEX today as well for a punt.

CMo
19-09-2012, 07:24 PM
Got a feeling MOY is going to break soon.

I too got out of MOYOB. Happy with the gain. Managed to pick up some PXGOA too on the last pull back to 10.5c... Up 23.8% today.

soulman
27-09-2012, 05:54 PM
MOY seems to break into the 3 cents today. Lucky to pick a few the other day at 2.9.

Volume high and demand strong....

STRAT
27-09-2012, 06:54 PM
MOY seems to break into the 3 cents today. Lucky to pick a few the other day at 2.9.

Volume high and demand strong....Yes
http://www.aussiestockforums.com/forums/images/smilies/banghead.gif http://www.aussiestockforums.com/forums/images/smilies/cry.gif

http://www.aussiestockforums.com/forums/images/smilies/Flush.gif

soulman
27-09-2012, 07:01 PM
Yes
http://www.aussiestockforums.com/forums/images/smilies/banghead.gif http://www.aussiestockforums.com/forums/images/smilies/cry.gif

http://www.aussiestockforums.com/forums/images/smilies/Flush.gif

Don't worry, be happy Strat. Your AVB seems to break today as well. Numerous good movement today include BUX and HOR. PEX looks like doing something great tomorrow.

Gas stocks on the move include CTP and NXS.

STRAT
12-10-2012, 09:56 AM
Don't worry, be happy Strat. Your AVB seems to break today as well. Yes .....:eek2::t_up:

Out of the channel. Just gotta get past and stay past 12.5c
Lets see how today goes.

percy
12-10-2012, 06:12 PM
CAJ hit 7.2cents today on good volume.Previous high was 6.8cents.
closed at 7.4cents,buyer 7.4cents,seller 7.5cents.

soulman
12-10-2012, 11:13 PM
CAJ hit 7.2cents today on good volume.Previous high was 6.8cents.
closed at 7.4cents,buyer 7.4cents,seller 7.5cents.

Yep....another one that got away. I see MXI having the same uptrend. 2 solid stocks that got away.

Strat, as with AVB.....maybe more to come as the announcement prelude to the announcement of the high grades in coming weeks.

STRAT
27-10-2012, 09:01 AM
Strat, as with AVB.....maybe more to come as the announcement prelude to the announcement of the high grades in coming weeks.
Im getting a bit excited about AVB now. Soulman.
Anyone buy in a few pages back?
http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthread.php?8019-Breakouts-and-other-fun-stuff&p=379339&viewfull=1#post379339 (http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthread.php?8019-Breakouts-and-other-fun-stuff&p=379339&viewfull=1#post379339)

Long term downtrend line broken
Convincingly broken out of the short term rising channel to the upside
Sniffing at the significant 12.5c mark yesterday

soulman
29-10-2012, 03:55 PM
Im getting a bit excited about AVB now. Soulman.
Anyone buy in a few pages back?
http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthread.php?8019-Breakouts-and-other-fun-stuff&p=379339&viewfull=1#post379339 (http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthread.php?8019-Breakouts-and-other-fun-stuff&p=379339&viewfull=1#post379339)

Long term downtrend line broken
Convincingly broken out of the short term rising channel to the upside
Sniffing at the significant 12.5c mark yesterday

The excitement is definitely there Strat. Another good day so far for AVB.

soulman
01-11-2012, 04:29 AM
Soulman

Looks like another lotto ticket is presenting itself again. This time it's more of a gamble with 2 months timeframe. MOYOB is heading towards 0.001 again.

STRAT
01-11-2012, 07:47 AM
Looks like another lotto ticket is presenting itself again. This time it's more of a gamble with 2 months timeframe. MOYOB is heading towards 0.001 again.Hi Soulman.Havent been watching since I sold. Cant imagine they have anything new up their sleeve other than to announce what is already expected. Youd have to be pretty brave to have another crack at MOYOB.

percy
21-11-2012, 04:32 PM
INA and RUM look very strong today.

soulman
21-12-2012, 03:14 PM
RXL- Certainly this stock has rescued me in a dismal performance of Nov/Dec. Market was up but I was not.

Mixed emotion at the open and the subsequent run up to 7.9 this morning. Definitely a breakout. I am not game to touch this. Volume is tremendous.

hal
22-12-2012, 01:11 AM
RXL- Certainly this stock has rescued me in a dismal performance of Nov/Dec. Market was up but I was not.

Mixed emotion at the open and the subsequent run up to 7.9 this morning. Definitely a breakout. I am not game to touch this. Volume is tremendous.

Drake(drk) was another good one over the last 2 days. Up from 6.2c to 16.5c at close today. interesting pictures of cores really seemed to fire the market up today.