PDA

View Full Version : WGR- West gold Resources- Biggest gold mine ever in AUZ

Crypto Crude
29-09-2009, 05:31 PM
A mate was telling me about this stock today, so I thought I would pass it on...I know absolutely nothing about the stock...

Potential for biggest goldmine in Australia, ever...
DYOR, currently trading at 50c...
hope that gets the ball rolling...
im very interested to hear what others think...?
:cool:
.^sc

steve fleming
08-10-2009, 09:29 AM
Hi SC

Don't know if it will be the biggest, but the grades to date are amazing - including 7m @ 185 g/t.

Currently in a trading halt. Rumour is (according to a sophisticated investor friend who has been approached) is they are trying to issue 50 million shares in a placement at $0.40 to raise $20 million. Major shareholder Metals X will take up approx 30% of the placement (approx. 15 million shares). Capital raising closed last night.

Should trade higher today when trading halt is lifted.

Tech Step
09-10-2009, 06:53 PM
Agreed that the grades look great. I am going to get a Mining Engineer friend of mine to look over the drilling results and see what they think. The minerals may be there but it may not be economical to mine if the resource is too small etc etc.

I am interested in this one though.

tech.

Huang Chung
09-10-2009, 08:06 PM
Westgold and Emmerson Resources (ERM) are both looking for elephants at Tennant Creek. Check out the ERM thread if you're interested.

POSSUM THE CAT
10-10-2009, 02:03 PM
Huang Chung these Elephants Gray, White, African or Indian.

Huang Chung
10-10-2009, 08:49 PM
Huang Chung these Elephants Gray, White, African or Indian.

The very rare Australia Elephant, Possum. Their big, and if you find one, it could bring you quite a bit of money :rolleyes:.

soulman
10-05-2012, 05:19 PM
MLX and WGR in TH. MLX owns 27 percent of WGR. I wonder if MLX is making a move on WGR at such discounted price since the TH is re: a corporate transaction. I got some WGR filled yesterday for 15.5 so let's hope so.

shasta
12-05-2012, 01:40 PM
MLX and WGR in TH. MLX owns 27 percent of WGR. I wonder if MLX is making a move on WGR at such discounted price since the TH is re: a corporate transaction. I got some WGR filled yesterday for 15.5 so let's hope so.

Makes more sense than MLX continuing to buyback there own shares!!!

Still tracking MLX due to the Tin production & massive Nickel/Cobalt project.

MLX have shares in WGR, IGO & MUB from memory

soulman
13-05-2012, 07:41 PM
In FEB this year, MLX bought 7 odd mil WGR shares at 21.5 a piece. Currently MLX have 27.17% of WGR.

Certainly Shasta, MLX shares is so weak that the on-market BB is not supporting their share price.

I can see the reason for the weakness as their IGO share holdings has drop over 50% since last year and WGR has drop off quite a bit too for a 3.9 mil ounce JORC coy.

Anyway, hoping for good news Monday morning.

soulman
14-05-2012, 02:49 PM
Just sold for 18. Bought a small amount (darn) though for 15.5 before the halt. Finally a good news in a depressing market.

MLX down to 17 and this is a scrip for scrip transaction. I guess no one here is in this.