PDA

View Full Version : Gold Road Resources Ltd ("GOR") - A new gold province?

Pages : 1 [2]

STRAT
10-03-2011, 01:11 PM
ok good points, geez dont remember the 11 mil in march?????????? i was talking more recent times, but i admit defeatNo need to admit anything Roy but on that 11mill day it went from 31c to 39.5c and to close at 35c.

Xerof
10-03-2011, 08:24 PM
I loved pages 27 through 30 of todays preso.........gives one the scale of what this thing could be in the long term.......reminded me of using google earth

Xerof
11-03-2011, 09:37 PM
an oasis of calmness and stability today......sumats up don't you think? - they have done the calcs for the JORC.......

STRAT
11-03-2011, 11:25 PM
an oasis of calmness and stability today......sumats up don't you think? - they have done the calcs for the JORC.......Well, in a week where the ASX has gone into a pretty decent slide Im left barely affected and this in in no small part due to the strength GOR has shown.

Sumats up Xerof

STRAT
14-03-2011, 02:43 PM
GOR bucking the trend again today :D

Xerof
14-03-2011, 06:23 PM
Yeah, nice

I think it relates to Fat Prophets putting out their speccie rec last week - momentum is strong, and FP usually put their stories out based on info about to be released to the market - JORC, as intimated last week right here on the ST channel.....

GO GOR GO

STRAT
15-03-2011, 12:09 PM
GOR to the rescue again today? :D

drillfix
15-03-2011, 12:41 PM
Good stuff there fella's.

But the day has just started, hopefully you can manage to escape unscathed but its still early in the day and the weak hands just have not decided to open the door and walk out.

Hopefully this wont happen and a crowd wont try to exit at the same time, but you can see the profit takers sitting there capping this at 46.5/47c

Good luck with this.

evilroyrule
15-03-2011, 12:43 PM
"Hopefully this wont happen and a crowd wont try to exit at the same time, but you can see the profit takers sitting there capping this at 46.5/47c"

or the cappers trying to profit! we are due a res. upgrade and two presentations this month alone. they wld be jangling jack weak hands that let go in march!

drillfix
15-03-2011, 12:48 PM
"Hopefully this wont happen and a crowd wont try to exit at the same time, but you can see the profit takers sitting there capping this at 46.5/47c"

or the cappers trying to profit! we are due a res. upgrade and two presentations this month alone. they wld be jangling jack weak hands that let go in march!

ER, I think it will depend on the direction of the overall market here.

Meaning, no matter what they have released or what resources they pull of, they will actually need these anns just to stay where there are Markets continue to keep falling.

Not saying this is what is going to happen, but more so, don't be surprised that if stocks fall or eventually fall to the power of the tide of the overall market should this direction continue overall.

evilroyrule
15-03-2011, 12:49 PM
i liked it better when you werent so serious. how about a ura update 9on the ura thread of course) drilly. i see the arse has fallen out of that one again!

STRAT
15-03-2011, 12:55 PM
ER, I think it will depend on the direction of the overall market here.

Meaning, no matter what they have released or what resources they pull of, they will actually need these anns just to stay where there are Markets continue to keep falling.

Not saying this is what is going to happen, but more so, don't be surprised that if stocks fall or eventually fall to the power of the tide of the overall market should this direction continue overall.You are not wrong there mate. Ive been letting quite a few stocks go. The ASX is lookin pretty sad but as always once it appears time to leave the building one should only sell those stocks that share the same sentiment as the ASX. Ive still got a few holding their own.

evilroyrule
25-03-2011, 02:35 PM
all go in gorland today.:eek2:

oh dear lord. jumPED 6% in 2 mins. strat, hows the pm volume???

STRAT
25-03-2011, 06:34 PM
all go in gorland today.:eek2:

oh dear lord. jumPED 6% in 2 mins. strat, hows the pm volume???Hi Roy.
Just got in so I missed the action today but thats a breakout on increased volume on a Friday. Lookin good eh?

STRAT
25-03-2011, 06:43 PM
I like this one for GOR (green and todays rise not included) with the ASX (blue) in there too. Note where the ASX was giving off major sell signals:eek2:

STRAT
30-03-2011, 12:27 PM
Hmmm.
So the ASX has made a recovery and GOR is struggling to break past the previous high.

airedale
30-03-2011, 01:09 PM
Hi Strat, I know what you mean, but looking at the weekly chart shows a different picture.
Perhaps there will be a period of consolidation around $.45....a round number.

evilroyrule
08-04-2011, 09:04 AM
we shld be in the money today. on some tip sheet or other apparently. look at the opening bids already. i might book some profits today. strat, it goes bongo, then we get the lull, and then funny games just before close. you sell into open????:(

yabster
08-04-2011, 01:34 PM
yep up 27% today on new drilling prospects- don't think I'll be selling for a while- lots of drilling this year.
I have a few goro bought at 8 cents so happy to ride the wave!! (new version of toot toot)

STRAT
08-04-2011, 04:03 PM
we shld be in the money today. on some tip sheet or other apparently. look at the opening bids already. i might book some profits today. strat, it goes bongo, then we get the lull, and then funny games just before close. you sell into open????:(No Roy. Im happy to sit on these for now.

evilroyrule
08-04-2011, 04:25 PM
oh poop. dont you expect them to fizz after t+3?

STRAT
08-04-2011, 04:43 PM
oh poop. dont you expect them to fizz after t+3?Probably but Im OK with that. This one has gone into the Long Folder for now. Dont expect it to be back at 14c today;)

evilroyrule
08-04-2011, 04:50 PM
oh yes quite right, but im an astute investor dont you know and if i sell 100k at 55 today, and it drops to 45 imagine how many more i can buy back. but i wont tell you i did that until after the event just to make sure i save face. any one seen my venga bus>? lost that baby on cfe.

STRAT
08-04-2011, 04:54 PM
oh yes quite right, but im an astute investor dont you know and if i sell 100k at 55 today, and it drops to 45 imagine how many more i can buy back. but i wont tell you i did that until after the event just to make sure i save face. any one seen my venga bus>? lost that baby on cfe.Good on ya Roy, get into it and get that bus back. I like to be fairly inactive with my trading where and when possible. If you have already let some go I reckon you will more than likely get your chance to trade back in once the promos have all been read, forgotten and provided no new annoucements come through for a while.

Might not be today but :D

evilroyrule
08-04-2011, 04:57 PM
me too. i was taking the pith. hope no one tells on me. later. gotta pick up a child from boarding school bus then off to races (tomorrow). all my love to my peeps. hope you had a good week. PIR meant to be Jorcing next week. go the goldies!

STRAT
08-04-2011, 05:50 PM
Might even close on an all time high???

STRAT
11-04-2011, 11:23 AM
GOR dropped off at the end of trading on Friday and there is now a gap to be filled but depth looks fat this morning and technically its a breakout. Im looking forward to seeing what happens today.

I will be quite happy with a close at 47.

evilroyrule
11-04-2011, 01:40 PM
GOR dropped off at the end of trading on Friday and there is now a gap to be filled but depth looks fat this morning and technically its a breakout. Im looking forward to seeing what happens today.

I will be quite happy with a close at 47.

hi stratty,

sold 10k at 58 today to part finance my ayn purchase. still leaves me with just over 150k. looking good huh! and i sold my goro few weeks back and bought heads. dodged a bullet there!

STRAT
11-04-2011, 01:50 PM
hi stratty,

sold 10k at 58 today to part finance my ayn purchase. still leaves me with just over 150k. looking good huh! and i sold my goro few weeks back and bought heads. dodged a bullet there!Lookin great.
Not sure Im with ya regarding the Bullet dodging though???

trackers
11-04-2011, 01:54 PM
Dominating guys, well done!

Jay
11-04-2011, 02:30 PM
yes well done guys
Sold mine 1 or so days too early :( - had broken my trendlines- price and OBV based on my pruchase price - a bit higher than you guys i would summise!

STRAT
11-04-2011, 03:09 PM
yes well done guys
Sold mine 1 or so days too early :( - had broken my trendlines- price and OBV based on my pruchase price - a bit higher than you guys i would summise!Hi Jay. When did you get on?

yabster
11-04-2011, 03:27 PM
yeah what bullet ER oppies have been tracking the heads less a cent or two the whole time- so not sure what your dodging cept maybe the salad?;)

Jay
11-04-2011, 04:05 PM
Hi Jay. When did you get on?

At about 37-38 originally and topped up again about 40 on the way up again after letting them slide once to just a bit below my purchase price.

Time wise originally not long before they changed their name around August ??2010

COLIN
12-04-2011, 02:26 PM
Lookin great.

Switch to SMD before you lose the lot, Strat!

STRAT
12-04-2011, 04:10 PM
Switch to SMD before you lose the lot, Strat!What??? What??? lol :lol:

COLIN
12-04-2011, 10:45 PM
What??? What??? lol :lol:

SMD up 9.8% today, GOR up 0.9% (GOR was actually down, when I posted earlier.)

I hate to see you pass up an opportunity like this, Strat. Your offspring deserve better, and I am sure they would have been eternally grateful for your careful stewardship of the profits you have amassed to date from your astute investing in GOR! But its still not too late to mend your ways.

Towards a better tomorrow. (It had better be better than today was ......apart from a few like SMD).

STRAT
13-04-2011, 06:24 AM
SMD up 9.8% today, GOR up 0.9% (GOR was actually down, when I posted earlier.)

I hate to see you pass up an opportunity like this, Strat. Your offspring deserve better, and I am sure they would have been eternally grateful for your careful stewardship of the profits you have amassed to date from your astute investing in GOR! But its still not too late to mend your ways.

Towards a better tomorrow. (It had better be better than today was ......apart from a few like SMD).You are very persuasive when selling the merrit of SMD Colin but the chart beat you to it ;)
On the other hand though I should be selling GOR? Why?:confused:

STRAT
13-04-2011, 05:40 PM
Sellers have dried up in the last 10 minutes. Lookin like a nice close.

Xerof
13-04-2011, 07:09 PM
T+3 insiders on the D&D reco got out early today, but real story lies with the potential - I'm excited - great finish..........

steve fleming
14-04-2011, 12:19 AM
T+3 insiders on the D&D reco got out early today, but real story lies with the potential - I'm excited - great finish..........

Pretty chuffed today too.

54 cents represents over a 50 bagger for the EKMO that i bought at 1c a couple of years ago.

Have sold quite a few along the way, but still hold a pretty sizeable holding of GORO that i will convert to heads next month....anyway can’t afford to sell anymore because of a crazy capital gains tax headache i already have !! (AVBOB, CEOO, RIMO all massive multibaggers that get caught in this tax year)

Am really happy that others have also had an opportunity to take part in this amazing ride!

percy
14-04-2011, 07:24 AM
Pretty chuffed today too.

54 cents represents over a 50 bagger for the EKMO that i bought at 1c a couple of years ago.

Have sold quite a few along the way, but still hold a pretty sizeable holding of GORO that i will convert to heads next month....anyway can’t afford to sell anymore because of a crazy capital gains tax headache i already have !! (AVBOB, CEOO, RIMO all massive multibaggers that get caught in this tax year)

Am really happy that others have also had an opportunity to take part in this amazing ride!
Well done.!!!

STRAT
14-04-2011, 07:42 AM
AVBOB 1c to 14c and then swapped for EKM/GOR at 14c

My best trade combo and ride ever thanks to your heads up Steve.

I should put your posts on email alert:lol:

trackers
14-04-2011, 09:20 AM
Well done guys... Just shows what hardcore research, conviction and a lot of patience can achieve.

Xerof
14-04-2011, 11:35 AM
I got on this one later than most, buying oppies at 30 cents, but converted them last week to heads.

Every time I am tempted to sell, I bring up the three slide presentation which Ian wheels out at every opportunity, which reads like a Google earth drill down from the 5000 sq KMs to the Central Bore deposit zone, and I say to myself - thats less than 1% of the acreage......for 1m oz's already........

evilroyrule
14-04-2011, 12:11 PM
You are very persuasive when selling the merrit of SMD Colin but the chart beat you to it ;)
On the other hand though I should be selling GOR? Why?:confused:

assuming you didnt sell? :(

STRAT
14-04-2011, 12:14 PM
assuming you didnt sell? :(Hell no :D

evilroyrule
14-04-2011, 12:19 PM
insane this morning. whats the go? venga bus>? ndl?

STRAT
14-04-2011, 12:26 PM
me too. i was taking the pith. !You didnt sell either though. Right Roy?

evilroyrule
14-04-2011, 12:27 PM
**** no. tempting at the mo, but will let it run. ive always looked at this as a 3yr plan.

sparrow
14-04-2011, 07:47 PM
Steve and Strat, I.m still in there too, bought the heads at 24 average after your posts months ago. Have transferred them into the kid's names and told them not to touch them for at least 4 years.
Healthwise, just hanging on by a thread, but this is a hell of a last ride.

Sparrow

STRAT
14-04-2011, 09:00 PM
Steve and Strat, I.m still in there too, bought the heads at 24 average after your posts months ago. Have transferred them into the kid's names and told them not to touch them for at least 4 years.

SparrowIm so pleased it worked out for you sparrow. I know it all went a bit flat just after you got in.
I dont know what to say to your last line but I have tears on my face.

yabster
14-04-2011, 09:12 PM
Hi Sparrow, don't really know you but sad to read that- puts things into perspective really- all the best.

steve fleming
15-04-2011, 01:13 AM

Sparrow

Hi Sparrow,
I am very pleased GOR may have bought you a bit of happiness. That is very sound advice you have given your kids.
All the best.

evilroyrule
16-04-2011, 11:49 AM
Cut and paste the link below into your browser.

http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_threadview.asp?fid=1&tid=1435885&msgno=6598235#6598235

hal
16-04-2011, 12:40 PM
Cut and paste the link below into your browser.

http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_threadview.asp?fid=1&tid=1435885&msgno=6598235#6598235

That presentation is a beauty. Hopefully a lot further to go with this one.

STRAT
20-04-2011, 05:55 PM
Trading of GOR seems to have leveled out some today. Really thought it would go back into the 50s. Will be happy to be proved wrong. Will wait and see if the end of day chart painting stops today.

Aotea
20-04-2011, 06:00 PM
Am loving this...bought in at 7c when they were Electra!!

STRAT
20-04-2011, 06:14 PM
Am loving this...bought in at 7c when they were Electra!!Well done Aotea.
Looks like a pretty good close and the POG went over $1500 per ounce today.

STRAT
27-04-2011, 05:49 PM
GOR going strong today. The usual intraday chart with a pump in the morning and a sell off after morning tea not apparent either.

Hey Colin, hows SMD doin?

drillfix
27-04-2011, 05:55 PM
Am loving this...bought in at 7c when they were Electra!!

Way ta go there Aotea. Much better than Uran hey.

As URA = 10 bagger in reverse LOL

COLIN
27-04-2011, 10:17 PM
GOR going strong today. The usual intraday chart with a pump in the morning and a sell off after morning tea not apparent either.

Hey Colin, hows SMD doin?

Remember the story of the hare and the tortoise, Strat?!

STRAT
28-04-2011, 12:13 PM
Remember the story of the hare and the tortoise, Strat?!I do and I remember how the Story ends but look at that Hare go... :D

yabster
29-05-2011, 05:32 PM
Have received my notice of exercise of options which expire 30/6- payment by cheque or BPAY. My question is does the share registry except bank drafts from NZ banks (In my case BNZ - owned by NAB) - just asking as the notice mentions bank drafts drawn on overseas banks will NOT be accepted. I will email the registry and ask the same question.

I'm with Direct broking and I will ask them about a BPAY facility also.

Any advice welcome.

Xerof
31-05-2011, 03:01 PM
Local banks should be able to give you a draft drawn on and payable by an Aussie bank - just ask the question of them before committing to it

Otherwise ASB Securities will make payments via BPAY on clients behalf for 12 bucks - half the price of a typical draft, but of course you would need to be a client.

HTH

yabster
31-05-2011, 04:45 PM
Hi Xerof- thks I am going down the BPAY road via Direct Broking - shld make it nice and easy.

GOR on the upward swing again - good to see.

yabster
20-06-2011, 01:44 PM
announcement out -http://asx.com.au/asxpdf/20110620/pdf/41z9gqlmtgl3qm.pdf

include 13 metres down @ 40.1g/t from 426 metres and 1 metre @ 480g/t
"may indicate presence of coarse gold"

Xerof
20-06-2011, 03:26 PM
As much as I like GOR's prospects, I am becoming increasingly concerned with the increasingly frequent efforts to boost the shareprice - three emails last week repeating ad nauseum their presentations and dated broker reports, and today making an announcement about a single hole. Lets see the complete results towards the end of June

hal
20-06-2011, 09:17 PM
As much as I like GOR's prospects, I am becoming increasingly concerned with the increasingly frequent efforts to boost the shareprice - three emails last week repeating ad nauseum their presentations and dated broker reports, and today making an announcement about a single hole. Lets see the complete results towards the end of June

I hope they keep the results coming. I would have thought such a large extension in depth is sensational news especially with the high grades and visible good.

Does anybody know what the merit is of the coarse gold they mentioned in this latest announcement.

denpal
22-06-2011, 10:25 PM
Nice bounce from the gap-closing low, up 31% since and presenting in the UK Thursday this week London time.

STRAT
25-07-2011, 05:01 PM
This one is looking good again.
Anyone heard from Sparrow or knows how he/shes doin?

yabster
21-09-2011, 04:09 PM
Strat can you post another graph for GOR- seems more than general market weakness re the share price. An updated JORC and production timeline would be good!

drillfix
21-09-2011, 05:02 PM
Hi Yab,

Here is an intraday and daily for GOR >>> http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/vhnrrlz0oy2matyfbf3_GOR-Intraday.png

Price is trying to get a leg back up on the 5 min chart and trying to touch the 13EMA on the 15 min chart.

The 60 min chart has fallen over as you can see but it could test the upper 13ema on that like the 15 min chart.

Caution on the daily, as seller numbers and volume outweigh the buyers and as a couple medium term EMA's seem preparing to eventually cross though maybe not and markets pending.

Good luck~!

yabster
22-09-2011, 08:43 AM
thks Drill - dow down again last night by over 2% - another avg day ahead.

STRAT
23-09-2011, 07:50 AM
Strat can you post another graph for GOR- seems more than general market weakness re the share price. An updated JORC and production timeline would be good!Hi Yabster.
Sorry. Didnt see this till now.
Guess a chart would be somewhat redundent now as the whole world is tanking.

When stocks are dropping and Gold is dropping, Spec Gold stocks are sure to follow.

Im still holding some GOR and some shells but little else. When it all gets too hard I tend to bugger off and do something else till it gets easier.

Rough couple of months eh?

yabster
23-09-2011, 04:51 PM
yeah Strat- not flash - but not jumping off the bridge just yet!

airedale
14-11-2011, 09:00 PM
GOR up 13% today after a presentation. Heavy volume also.

yabster
31-01-2012, 05:16 PM
New gold discovery, share up about 10% , over 5 mill traded- looking promising.

STRAT
01-02-2012, 11:25 AM
New gold discovery, share up about 10% , over 5 mill traded- looking promising.I do like this outfit. They get things done and they do a good job selling themselves. So much for resistance at 39c. :D

yabster
10-02-2012, 02:36 PM
Ann - re Central Bore and scoping study out- I think its positive that the study confirmed the technical and financial viability of mining Central Bore with an ROI of 600% and net cashflow before tax of $43m - "Ultimately we want the company into production quickly and use the resultant cashflow to fund exploration".

soulman
16-07-2012, 06:15 AM
When you start this thread SF, I think EKM was about 10 cents. Now, it's rolling down to 16.5. Except mrt cap has ten-fold, thanks to option conversion and cap raising.

10 to 80 and back to 10 again I think in the near future.

airedale
16-07-2012, 03:25 PM
http://www.ino.com/blog/2012/07/does-central-bank-gold-buying-signal-the-top-is-near/

Hi Soulman, the pog is not rising but when it does the gold juniors will benefit. Meantime it is hard to argue against a falling SP. Keep it on your watchlist.

soulman
16-07-2012, 07:08 PM
The only riser in the gold sector I can think of is NST. We got RMS, IGR and FML all falling. And the mother of all, NCM to nearly halves in a year.

GOR is not yet a producer and will need substantial capital to build their own mill. I last sold for 27 after buying at 40. Still EKM/GOR has been a great trading stock for me over the last 24 months.

It's on my watchlist AD but nothing to suggest pushing the BUY button. Maybe at 10. Although seems to be good support at 15.

You have stake in this AD?

airedale
16-07-2012, 09:23 PM
Hi Soulman, yes I have a few. They have a vast area.....40,000 sq kms ?? to prospect in and have had good drill results.
Would I buy again? not yet. But if POG turns around.Yes. As you say even NCM is being shredded in this sector.

soulman
16-07-2012, 11:32 PM
Fair enough. I see that even WGR has been hammered down with a JORC of more than 3 mil ounces over 2 tenement.

Right now I am looking at RDR. MLX has plans from WGR and RDR. Although MLX should really look after themselves with their plummeting share price.

STRAT
26-09-2012, 04:08 PM
Geez. Gettin this one to turn around is like trying to do a U turn in a Super Tanker :confused:

Jay
26-09-2012, 04:22 PM
Not wrong there Strat
Did buy a few on the last "breakout" - prematurely as it turns out lost not much more than the brokerage - reminder to self be more patient :mellow:

airedale
26-09-2012, 09:51 PM
The last 6 months have been tough, but 3 favourable reports today have sparked some interest.

yabster
27-01-2013, 12:21 PM
Any thoughts on the SPP?

airedale
27-01-2013, 10:57 PM
Hi Yabster, IF you think that the POG is going to turn around and IF you think that GOR are exploring in the right place then the upside is considerable. It is a judgement call. Support is around 11 cents and the offer is at 10 cents.I will take up my entitlement and hope to repeat my success with AZS .....SPP at 1.8 cents a few months ago, now 7 cents.

yabster
10-10-2013, 08:35 AM
Gor in a trading halt re an announcement for drilling results- up 28% before the halt - which suggests some good drills and also some leaky info!

Daytr
10-10-2013, 12:42 PM
Yep, hopefully that's an indication the results are meaningful. Two days ago I thought something was up. Imagine selling at 6.8c two days ago! Ouch!

Daytr
14-10-2013, 11:52 AM
Not a bad little find.

BREAKTHROUGH GOLD DISCOVERIESCONFIRMED AT DOROTHY HILLS
Highlights

First Reverse Circulation (RC) drilling programs at Gruyere and YAM14
targets along the Dorothy Hills trend have both confirmed significant
gold mineralisation

Infill and extension RC drilling program scheduled to commence shortly
at both Gruyere and YAM14
GRUYERE

Gold intercepted in every drill hole, over almost the entire length of the drill
holes

400 metre strike length, is up to 165 metres wide and to a vertical depth of 88
metres

Mineralised gold zone open along strike, at depth and to the east and west

8 RC drill holes for 609 metres were drilled on two lines, 400 metres apart

Best gold intercepts (at 0.5 g/t Au cut-off) included:

52 metres @ 1.23 g/t Au from surface, including 16 metres @ 1.61
g/t Au (13GYRC0010)

40 metres @ 1.16 g/t Au from 32 metres, including 12 metres @ 1.84
g/t Au (13GYRC0011)

Highest individual composite assays were:

2 metres @ 3.23 g/t Au from 100 metres as a 2 metre composite
sample from the end of the deepest drill hole (13GYRC0011 – hole
ended in highest grade mineralisation intersected in the program)

4 metres @ 2.95 g/t Au from 36 metres (13GYRC0011)

4 metres @ 2.77 g/t Au from 20 metres (13GYRC0010)
YAM14

Gold intercepted in every drill hole

Mineralised gold zone open along strike and at depth

200 metre strike length, is up to 75 metres wide and to depth of 80 metres

9 RC drill holes for 1,131 metres were drilled on three lines 100 metres apart

Significant gold intercepts (at 0.5 g/t Au cut-off) include:

16 metres @ 2.06 g/t Au from 48 metres, including 8 metres @ 3.27
g/t Au (13GYRC0004)

4 metres @ 7.70 g/t Au from 56 metres, (13GYRC0005)

12 metres @ 1.27 g/t Au from 44 metres, including 4 metres @ 2.28
g/t Au (13GYRC0008)

8 metres @ 1.73 g/t Au from 88 metres (13GYRC0003)
Gold Road Resources Limited (
Gold Road or the Company) (ASX: GOR) is pleased to announce that it
has discovered a new trend of gold mineralisation in the first-pass RC drilling program on the Dorothy
Hills trend, at both the Gruyere structural target and the YAM14 Redox target, within its 100%-owned
Yamarna Gold Belt, located in the Eastern Goldfields of Western Australia (Figure 1).
Gruyere and YAM14 are the first targets at the Dorothy Hills trend to be RC drill tested.
The discoveries are approximately nine kilometres apart and appear to confirm the potential of the
Dorothy Hills trend for further significant gold deposits (Figure 2).
The Gruyere zone of mineralisation, which is open ended, is interpreted to have at least a 400 metre
strike length, up to 165 metres wide and to a vertical depth of 88 metres. YAM14 is also an open ended
mineralised gold zone over a 200 metre strike length, up to 75 metres wide and to a vertical depth of 80
metres.
Gold Road’s Chairman Ian Murray said, “The Dorothy Hills trend is an exciting new gold discovery area
for the Company and we are very encouraged with the width of the gold systems discovered at both
Gruyere and YAM14 targets. We have not seen these types of wide gold intercepts before on the
Yamarna Belt and this opens up the Belt for new styles of gold mineralisation.
The success of this initial program warrants further drilling. A second RC drilling program will commence
shortly at both Gruyere and YAM14.
Our regional targeting strategy to discover multi-million ounce deposits highlighted both the Gruyere and
YAM14 targets, together with around another 40 priority structural and Redox targets within our ~5,000
km
2 tenement holdings. We are very excited that the first-pass RC drill program at our first two targets
has discovered significant gold mineralised zones and we look forward to drill testing further prioritised
targets”.

airedale
10-02-2014, 07:50 PM
It has gone quiet on this thread, but it is worth mentioning that GOR is showing daily, weekly, and monthly highs. Closed at 13.5 cents today.

airedale
01-03-2014, 02:47 PM
http://www.goldroad.com.au/reports/BellPotterGruyereReportFeb2014.pdf

Bell Potter have put out an update on GOR. There could be further upside [depending on drill reports].
It may be fully priced in the short term but worth buying on any pull backs.

yabster
25-06-2014, 01:18 PM
Gor on a good run lately - lots of positive announcements - latest being the RAB drilling results identifying another promising anomaly on the Dorothy Hills trend (bigger than Gruyere and Yam14 put together).

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20140625/pdf/42qf08rg2k4c0t.pdf

Aotea
25-06-2014, 03:42 PM
loving this..held onto these guys since the EKM days. very happy with progress!

Sharp737
11-07-2014, 08:49 PM
Have jumped into this one too. This really could be another Kalgoorlie if the results keep coming like they are

STRAT
12-07-2014, 11:22 AM
I love this stock.
Ready for a double dip.

Technical breakout yesterday and historically easy to read. Looking forward to next week.

airedale
06-08-2014, 02:48 PM
It has gone quiet on this thread, but it is worth mentioning that GOR is showing daily, weekly, and monthly highs. Closed at 13.5 cents today.

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=GOR&E=ASX&N=687004
GOR above 30 cents after a presentation at "Diggers & Dealers"

Daytr
06-08-2014, 03:17 PM
GOR has had phenomenal exploration success. I have been to 10+ diggers & dealers & would have loved to have been there this year. At $180M market cap as it closed last night I think is getting a bit rich for a non producer no matter what they have found. With 3.8M toz of resource they have probably a 15 year mine life already depending on production rate. If I was them I would put the drill rigs away & do a massive capital raising & take advantage of th SP. Raise $100M as they will probably need double that to get into production I would have thought.

airedale
15-08-2014, 01:17 PM
Minco Investment Holdings of Hong Kong and Vancouver have just announced a SSH notice in GOR. They have been buying steadily for the last 2 months and have a 5.1% holding. GOR up 8% on the news.

Daytr
15-08-2014, 03:08 PM
Do these guys have a history of takeovers?

Grapes
27-12-2017, 06:01 PM
I climbed into this a couple of months back. Funded through to first gold in just over 12 months, and an aggressive exploration programme. Looks good to me. Sure, gold is a bit out of favour but if things go south it will come swinging back into play. I may be a touch early, but what the hey. It just looks like a good 'un.

airedale
27-12-2017, 07:13 PM
Up to 70 cents and showing strong support at that level. If gold breaks out next year,and the OZ$ weakens it will be even better.

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=GOR&E=ASX&N=687004
GOR above 30 cents after a presentation at "Diggers & Dealers"

Grapes
27-12-2017, 07:34 PM
Have you been in since then? I've been out of the game for a while and only recently returned. I see plenty of upside between now and first gold. Hopefully the externals (x rate and POG) further enhance that. Should be an interesting year or so ahead, with a fair bit of exploration spice. I'm pleased there's somebody else following it here.

airedale
28-12-2017, 10:29 AM
Have you been in since then? I've been out of the game for a while and only recently returned. I see plenty of upside between now and first gold. Hopefully the externals (x rate and POG) further enhance that. Should be an interesting year or so ahead, with a fair bit of exploration spice. I'm pleased there's somebody else following it here.

Yes G, I have been in since early 2014. there are a few others following this one. My average buy price is 39 cents buying on the dips.
Fat Prophets also have it as a buy.

Grapes
28-12-2017, 11:23 AM
I bought late 60s so you have a very good head start on me. Plenty more for us both, I hope.

wizAlvin
12-01-2018, 10:09 AM
is GOR in the 2018 ASX competition closing sunday?

airedale
15-01-2018, 01:04 PM
What do you mean Wiz, I have it as my number 5 pick. And a couple of others have it as well I am sure.

shasta
15-01-2018, 05:54 PM
What do you mean Wiz, I have it as my number 5 pick. And a couple of others have it as well I am sure.

i sure do, very positive about GOR and its greenfields exploration program in 2018, Wiz just getting the word out re the comp,

ps, nice to see GOR inching into the 70s, touching 72.5c today

airedale
18-01-2018, 11:29 AM
https://stocknessmonster.com/announcements/gor.asx-6A868499/

Good progress being made towards first gold pour next year.

Grapes
18-01-2018, 07:07 PM
It's always pleasing to hear the words 'on schedule and on budget'.

Grapes
07-05-2018, 08:19 PM
My last post isn't ageing well given the weather delays, but those results looked pretty good today. I was surprised to see some softness in the sp. I've been buying more of these. I don't expect fireworks, but I do see safe and easy returns over the next 18 months.

shasta
08-05-2018, 05:21 AM
I'm still awaiting APC's drilling results with their projects up North Yamarna, just north of Ibanez.

GOR just bought out previous JV partner for 7m cash for the South Yamarna projects, so encouraging to see the high grade results.

Softness due to the slippage in production now likely Q2 not Q1, but not a biggie in the overall scheme of things.

airedale
09-05-2018, 01:41 PM
https://stocknessmonster.com/charts/gor.asx/
Hi Shasta, The "overall scheme of things" still looks OK. The 5 year chart looks good and with mining due to start next year I think there is still upside from here.
As an aside, I often notice that a company's SP will slip after it makes even a positive announcement.

Grapes
10-05-2018, 07:11 PM
I like GOR because the near term production should pretty much guarantees a steady rise, but the drill campaign offers a bit of lotto as well. It doesn't seem like it has many fans, and that surprises me. I think as production nears (or the drill bit hits something particularly juicy) it will draw more attention. I couldn't be more comfortable in this.

airedale
14-06-2019, 03:00 PM
I note that GOR will be added to the ASX 200 index on the 24th June, and that Blackrock Holdings have recently increased their holding from 7% to 9% .That should support the recent strength in the SP. And gold production is due to start soon.

Grapes
28-06-2019, 01:43 PM
Where the hell is that first gold? The delays have held this back with gold sky high. It really needed the news today. Monday it is, I guess. If not, that's really poor form.

yabster
02-07-2019, 08:27 AM
well looks like the "form" was fairly good or is that gold......

Grapes
03-07-2019, 09:58 PM
Lovely little run since first gold. Plenty more to come,

Grapes
16-07-2019, 07:40 AM
I was expecting a run, but not as quickly as this.

airedale
16-07-2019, 12:26 PM
I have seen one Aussie broker speculating that GOR may be a potential takeover target. But he did not say by whom.

Grapes
16-07-2019, 06:32 PM
Hmmmmmm It's just poured first gold, but something seems like it's up. I wondered if some drill results leaked. Who knows? Long may the run continue, though.

STRAT
19-07-2019, 01:03 PM
Hey Shasta.
What a winner this one has been eh?

shasta
20-07-2019, 11:57 PM
Hey Shasta.
What a winner this one has been eh?

Sure has, if only I'd held on until production!

Was tempted back in around 80c, then it ran past 90c and I hoping for a retrace.

This massive run past $1 has priced in a lot of good news, so interesting quarterly coming up.

Have gold exposure through IGO still

Grapes
26-07-2019, 04:04 PM
This price looks good to me. What a run it's had. I've sold half my holding this week. Completely free carry now. Gee this one has treated me well over two years, and I still have faith (hence keeping half) but at 1.40ish the market has placed a fair confidence on a further big find. I think they probably will find more, but my view of the world economy screams safety (even from a gold producer) and thus I'm cashing in. I still have enough skin in the game to keep it interesting (this is the first time in my life if only held stock in one company).
I'd love to hear from others.
-j

airedale
26-07-2019, 07:57 PM
I have sold a few,but still have most of mine.With the POG going higher in Oz dollars I will hang in.
Shasta, I thought that you had this as a pick in the comp.

shasta
27-07-2019, 02:13 PM
I have sold a few,but still have most of mine.With the POG going higher in Oz dollars I will hang in.
Shasta, I thought that you had this as a pick in the comp.

That was 2018, still kicking myself over ISX...

JBmurc
31-07-2019, 09:09 AM
I see HMX which has ex GOR Mgmt(the guys that discovered GOR major Gold project)Raised 1.7mill in placement attracted support from the original founders and early supporters of Gold Road Resources (ASX:GOR)...

another Gold play to have a look over... I have and have been Buying up large in opts and shares

Grapes
08-08-2019, 06:08 PM
It just keeps going. This has been a terrific run. I may lighten a touch more, but god this one has been good to me.

airedale
13-02-2020, 07:24 PM
GOR hitting an all time high today.

Grapes
26-03-2020, 09:05 PM
Bouncing back nicely after that hell of a plunge. Plenty more in it, too, I think. It's a $2 stock with gold at this price. Although it won't be a clean run to get there if the mine closes for covid.

airedale
10-03-2021, 03:12 PM
GOR declared a maiden dividend of 1.5 cents/share. That should give investors some confidence and may help to move the SP back up, along with an improving gold price and a weakening US$ index

yabster
11-03-2021, 08:05 AM
yes- good decision by the Board- Tropicana will be interesting also.

airedale
11-03-2021, 03:08 PM
It is also worth noting that GOR posted a net profit after tax of $80.8 million versus a $4.7 million loss a year earlier.

soulman
13-03-2021, 12:14 PM
It is also worth noting that GOR posted a net profit after tax of $80.8 million versus a $4.7 million loss a year earlier.

Regardless of the profits and free cash flows these gold miners are generating, the POG is the key indicators for most gold producers. Their stocks has been hammered since the POG has gone down from 1900 to currently 1725. A little harsh I thought.