ritchie
28-03-2009, 03:43 PM
Anyone invested or like to comment on the great run this company is having/had

thinking of investing but may of missed the run

bermuda
28-03-2009, 06:47 PM
Anyone invested or like to comment on the great run this company is having/had

thinking of investing but may of missed the run

We better ask Kosmos. He picked it ( as one of his 3 picks ) in the March SS competition. He is leading easily and obviously knows his stuff judging from the comments he made prior to the start..The Cloncory molybdenum and Rhenium drill produced some great results.

Huang Chung
28-03-2009, 08:37 PM
I've heard from a friend in the industry that having rhenium sounds impressive, but smelters don't tend to pay for the rhenium content of the concentrate they buy from miners.

One of those quirky traditions I guess.

ritchie
30-03-2009, 05:15 PM
I would of thought Ivanhoe would be the talk....from 50 to 175 in a week.

evilroyrule
06-10-2010, 10:49 AM
hello all, just had smeone give me the big nudge regarding this one. am yet to do any research into it, but apparently whatever it is they fund, they expect to be in prduction in about 18 months time. lots f work to do yet (me included) but i believe it relates to a find other than copper/gold, which doesnt appear on their web site as one of the current projects, so will dig a little deeper. anyone else looking at this one? i believe the parent company (Ivanhoe mines) is exploring mongolia with the help of rio tinto, who upped their stake to 39% in september.