PDA

View Full Version : TWR - Tower Insurance.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]

winner69
08-07-2024, 05:09 PM
sheesh W69 you really have killed the momentum lol

Hoping I don’t have to double down in the 70’s or worse

Sb9 said he’d take some of the blame as well

sb9
08-07-2024, 06:45 PM
Hoping I don’t have to double down in the 70’s or worse

Sb9 said he’d take some of the blame as well

Sure, guilty as charged. It’s a long game, just need to be patient.

Leemsip
12-07-2024, 12:39 PM
Tower quietly mooning. If no large events allowance used we should have $100m cashflows for the year end Sept against a $350m market cap. Insane.

93c currently.

Congrats to holders. Wish I went bigger

Rawz
12-07-2024, 01:33 PM
The W69 and SB9 curse is finally over??? lol

Leemsip
12-07-2024, 01:46 PM
those swine couldnt drag us down RAWZ

Rawz
12-07-2024, 02:34 PM
those swine couldnt drag us down RAWZ

Lol.. I'm not too worried about the re-rate stopping. The YTD chart is looking great.

You dont need to wish you went bigger can still get in while its cheap imo!! Will be over $1 soon and then heading to $1.50. And only then trading on a 10x P.E well under its peers.
If TWR dont use that $43m large event allowance they will surely give most of it to shareholders? Cant think of what use they would have of it? They have finished the IT upgrade and capital requirement levels well above requirements..

$30m return is about 8cents a share.

We could get a final dividend of 5 cents + special div of 8 cents? wow that would be a good christmas present

percy
12-07-2024, 02:53 PM
https://yhoo.it/4bzJVsE

https://stocknessmonster.com/charts/twr.nzx

Yahoo and Stocknessmonster Tower Charts.
Enjoy.

ronaldson
12-07-2024, 03:07 PM
Lol.. I'm not too worried about the re-rate stopping. The YTD chart is looking great.

You dont need to wish you went bigger can still get in while its cheap imo!! Will be over $1 soon and then heading to $1.50. And only then trading on a 10x P.E well under its peers.
If TWR dont use that $43m large event allowance they will surely give most of it to shareholders? Cant think of what use they would have of it? They have finished the IT upgrade and capital requirement levels well above requirements..

$30m return is about 8cents a share.

We could get a final dividend of 5 cents + special div of 8 cents? wow that would be a good christmas present

A special dividend (indeed, any dividend) is not really tax efficient presently, with no imputation credits available. Trusts that don't distribute to beneficiaries pay 39c in the $ tax now. A capital return or buyback is surely better.

If FY24 does prove to be such a good year absent use of the large event allowance then some imputation credits will commence in FY25, again assuming profit meets hopes/expectations then.

Patience is still needed here.

sb9
12-07-2024, 07:13 PM
The W69 and SB9 curse is finally over??? lol

Haha, just took exactly a week to recover, patience is a virtue. Hopefully, next stop a buck next week this time, famous last words…:)