PDA

View Full Version : Teg

younga
26-07-2024, 07:00 PM
TEG is about to drill in the Perth Basin. Is is next to STX and NWE - both hit oil and both bagged...NWE was bought out my MIN. Drilling is expected in a few days...but....they just announced a capital raise to dilute things. Throw you money in for a lottery - it hits and 5 times of so the price..buy the options and expect 10x the price...it doesn't hit, say goodbye.

JBmurc
31-07-2024, 09:21 PM
TEG is about to drill in the Perth Basin. Is is next to STX and NWE - both hit oil and both bagged...NWE was bought out my MIN. Drilling is expected in a few days...but....they just announced a capital raise to dilute things. Throw you money in for a lottery - it hits and 5 times of so the price..buy the options and expect 10x the price...it doesn't hit, say goodbye.

Far safer to invest in the drills via NZO IMHO ..

kiwical
01-08-2024, 09:56 AM
Drilling started today (or yesterday?) Announcement says it will take 3 weeks. Not sure if that means a 3 week wait for results, or if we get some hints during drilling.

https://www.intelligentinvestor.com.au/investment-tools/shares/asx-price-sensitive-announcements/asx-teg/2248291

kiwical
07-08-2024, 06:56 PM
Well. SP halved today from .14c to .07c. First drill result (out of 3) got nothing. Pretty unusual apparently where these are situated. You can get difficult results, but almost unheard of to hit nothing at all.

JBmurc
08-08-2024, 01:09 PM
Well. SP halved today from .14c to .07c. First drill result (out of 3) got nothing. Pretty unusual apparently where these are situated. You can get difficult results, but almost unheard of to hit nothing at all.

Yes and I see TEG mgmt are dumping. the companies GAS shares ... at present trying to buy them while the sale is on ..I was thinking TEG was well cashed up on recent raise ..?