PDA

View Full Version : Promisia Healthcare

kiwikeith
24-04-2024, 06:47 PM
Interesting announcement. Company with a market capitalisation of $22m acquires 2 new facilities for $33m. Not one for the faint hearted.

nztx
25-04-2024, 11:36 AM
Had to dig to see how the new acquisition(s) were being paid for

21,516 Million shares on issue after 10 April announcement

Net Assets $19 m Term Borrowings $30m and Occupants' creative Share of the Action on top

Just better breaking even / $152 K loss at last interim report Nov 2023

Higher interest rates likely to be causing some pain

SP $0.001 ... suppose it can't go any lower

Difficult to see any immediate upswing even up to $0.002 unless a miracle occurs or Cap reorganisation

Always the danger of a consolidation however ;)

This outfit would probably do itself a big favour by consolidating the 10's of thousands of millions of shares and probably then open up further options attracting more serious market interest on NZX IMO

AI or other listed shell opportunities (ripe for the plucking with a new direction) might be more exciting

SCOTTY
25-04-2024, 12:14 PM
Had to dig to see how the new acquisition(s) were being paid for

21,516 Million shares on issue after 10 April announcement

Net Assets $19 m Term Borrowings $30m and Occupants' creative Share of the Action on top

Just better breaking even / $152 K loss at last interim report Nov 2023

Higher interest rates likely to be causing some pain

SP $0.001 ... suppose it can't go any lower

Difficult to see any immediate upswing even up to $0.002 unless a miracle occurs or Cap reorganisation

Always the danger of a consolidation however ;)

This outfit would probably do itself a big favour by consolidating the 10's of thousands of millions of shares and probably then open up further options attracting more serious market interest on NZX IMO

AI or other listed shell opportunities (ripe for the plucking with a new direction) might be more exciting
At $0.002 the capitalisation would double and you would double your money. Tempting :)

nztx
25-04-2024, 04:10 PM
At $0.002 the capitalisation would double and you would double your money. Tempting :)

some tempting multibaggers somewhere else too :)

Charlie
25-04-2024, 09:11 PM
some tempting multibaggers somewhere else too :)
On the NZX.?
I have some Shares here from the past. I figure if it goes to .002 in the next 5 yrs would be ok.

nztx
26-04-2024, 12:39 AM
On the NZX.?
I have some Shares here from the past. I figure if it goes to .002 in the next 5 yrs would be ok.

MB'ers fairly scarce on the NZX backwaters .. not too many runaways in these parts

The Sector PH is in doesn't excite me much :)

Some players dotting the sector appear to confusing themselves & the audience as whether they are Healthcare operations or Property developers - and when the chips appear to be down in both ?

The grave danger with PHL is a share consolidation then as a small player it gets forgotten and the SP loses altitude

But I might be wrong .. looking at TAH in comparison which appears to be making good noises.

The fancy footwork to bring onboard acquisitions into PHL might in itself ring a bell or two

kiwikeith
26-04-2024, 10:04 AM
MB'ers fairly scarce on the NZX backwaters .. not too many runaways in these parts

The Sector PH is in doesn't excite me much :)

Some players dotting the sector appear to confusing themselves & the audience as whether they are Healthcare operations or Property developers - and when the chips appear to be down in both ?

The grave danger with PHL is a share consolidation then as a small player it gets forgotten and the SP loses altitude

But I might be wrong .. looking at TAH in comparison which appears to be making good noises.

The fancy footwork to bring onboard acquisitions into PHL might in itself ring a bell or two

Grave concern is share consolidation! I think it is uninvestable until it has gone through a share consolidation. The shares trade at one tenth of one cent. If the shares rise they have to double as 2 tenths of one cent is the next tradeable amount. They need to consolidate to at least 1000 shares into one new share so we can see where the market values PHL. I am surprised the NZX does not force this. ON the NYSE (new york stock exchange) a share that trades below $1 for 30 consecutive days is in violation of listing rules and if it does not then consolidate its shares it will be delisted.

GTM 3442
27-04-2024, 05:27 PM
A share consolidation is indeed a grave concern. At one for ten, how long would it take for the shares to return to a tenth of a cent? How long at one for a hundred? One for a thousand?

mr optimistic
15-05-2024, 01:50 PM
Got a bit excited, that there might be an actual trading of shares. The last time there was a market trade of shares was May last year. Why would the company issue more shares when there is que of shares on ask side of over 200 million at one tenth of a cent. Wouldnt they better continue to buy these and then issue them as part of their share plan to employees. Its a win win, creates some liquidity, shows the market that they are undervalued, and also prevents dilution.

nztx
15-05-2024, 02:53 PM
On one hand they can't fall any further than $0.001 .. that is unless the Fish heads get a little excited and decide
a consolidation then Cap Raise undoubtedly following that to suck in more pingers.

It's going to take a really exciting announcement (say like the majors buying everyone else out at $0.003 or $0.004, or major gold motherlode discovered hidden in a cellar) to really stoke up some meaningful value enhancement & trading ;)

mr optimistic
21-06-2024, 12:41 PM
The good news just cant stop rolling in for this outfit. https://www.stuff.co.nz/nz-news/350306896/family-claim-rest-home-failed-tell-them-mum-was-dying Darn. was just starting to think it might have turned a corner. Actually read the article, I like how the group CEO turned the table on the HDC saying it wasn't fair how long the investigation was taking. Full credit for that tactic, until it flips on them that the facility was massively at fault.

nztx
21-06-2024, 01:18 PM
still not much trading activity on NZX .. wonder why that be ? :)

GTM 3442
22-06-2024, 12:21 PM

I think that everyone's waiting for the share price to drop to a more realistic level ;)

nztx
22-06-2024, 12:39 PM
I think that everyone's waiting for the share price to drop to a more realistic level ;)

Any updates on NZX acquiring another decimal place ? ;)

beetills
22-06-2024, 12:55 PM
Pretty sure that trading would increase hugely if they were allowed to be traded on SHARESIES

kiwikeith
22-06-2024, 01:03 PM
Pretty sure that trading would increase hugely if they were allowed to be traded on SHARESIES

Pretty sure that trading would increase hugely if they did a one for a thousand share consolidation. It is a joke that they are allowed to remain listed with offer price always double the bid price.

GTM 3442
23-06-2024, 02:19 PM
Any updates on NZX acquiring another decimal place ? ;)

A ten for one share split should do the trick - no need for an expensive upgrade.

nztx
23-06-2024, 04:39 PM
A ten for one share split should do the trick - no need for an expensive upgrade.

probably cost them an amount equal to what they are valued at to drum up interest from the Mums & Dads out there who largely ignored Promisia even being there :)

Opening Investor Relations where none existed previously could cost a pretty penny ..