PDA

View Full Version : Was this the start of a US Presidential campaign

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Getty
26-07-2024, 10:33 AM
It's probable having no children has given them the time and energy to develop and focus their political careers without the distraction and devotion of motherhood.

Panda-NZ-
26-07-2024, 10:34 AM
George Washington and Jesus didn't have children either. Even though it's a pretty easy decision for the male.

Maybe she made a decision that many woman have and focused on her career (to become qualfied to be US president for example).

Bjauck
26-07-2024, 10:46 AM
George Washington and Jesus didn't have children either. Even though it's a pretty easy decision for the male.

Maybe she made a decision that many woman have and focused on her career (to become qualfied to be US president for example). I imagine Rupert Murdoch could be thinking he had three too many children.

Balance
26-07-2024, 04:02 PM
Now there is a real Presidential contest!

Another poll showing the gap closing.

And this is before Harris picks the running mate and really get campaigning. And of course before the second debate where the old con man will get skewed by the Prosecutor.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/kamala-harris-donald-trump-times-siena-poll_n_6699efb1e4b0e97079721e97

ynot
26-07-2024, 04:16 PM
Hello Muse

You seem to be doing a lot of thinking on my behalf....none of which is what I think. Let's leave me to think for myself shall we?

Also, I wasn't quiet about Harris' VP pick, but that would require you to read my posts rather than just count them.

You list Harris' qualifications for the jobs she got in California on her way to VP. Shame Biden didn't use those as his criteria. Instead he went racist and sexist. Those were the most important two. Biden had the cheek to name drop MLK in his speech yesterday. MLK who famously wanted a country where a person was judged on their character, not the colour of their skin.

You validate my point about the short female SS surrounding Trump and then erroneously bring in the sex of the snipers. If the snipers were the best they had...so be it. Were short, small of stature body guards the best they had?

DEI is never a good idea as first criteria.

As Muse and his woke left team are passing judgement on how others dare to think here, lets get real. If by chance Harris does within the next 100 days actually prove she is grossly stupid, of which there is a very strong possibility considering her track record, you lot will defend her regardless.

Balance
26-07-2024, 04:27 PM
As Muse and his woke left team are passing judgement on how others dare to think here, lets get real. If by chance Harris does within the next 100 days actually prove she is grossly stupid, of which there is a very strong possibility considering her track record, you lot will defend her regardless.

Won’t see me defending her (if indeed she is shown to be otherwise) like those who think it is okay to defend the fornicating old con man who is a convicted felon. Convicted already and on trial for fraud, rape, deception, insurrection, cover ups and a proven liar!

Muse
26-07-2024, 04:34 PM

Im an Act/Nat voter - possible to walk & chew gum at the same time.

ynot
26-07-2024, 04:38 PM

Fair point Muse. Good to see the at least here in paradise we are both on the same side of the fence.

Getty
26-07-2024, 04:44 PM
Non stop fake news regurgitated from you without any fact check or context from Fox News.

How is this contributing to a contest of vision, ideas, aspirations and inspirations?

Posters regurgitate plausible news they have seen on MSM in good faith.

One of the good things about MSN is that more people get to see it, as opposed to say the Dark web, so more likely a fellow ST member will have shared the experience, and have an opinion to share.

In my case, what is screened on FOX news between 9 to 10pm NZ time, can form the basis of an early morning post.
International time zones are a factor.

If in the ensuing period the news is run through a fact check service, that till now I was unaware of, and deemed to be fake news, so be it.

Which leads into some numbers.

As at NOV 2023 Fox News was the most watched cable news service, with 1.72 Million prime time viewers, and I would say more via the likes of SKY re broadcasting.

So if only 5% of the audience are sufficiently interested in a news item, @ 86000 go to a fact check site, lest they be judged to spread fake news?

Could be more efficient if the network made 1 check?

Bjauck
26-07-2024, 04:48 PM
As Muse and his woke left team are passing judgement on how others dare to think here, let’s get real. If by chance Harris does within the next 100 days actually prove she is grossly stupid, of which there is a very strong possibility considering her track record, you lot will defend her regardless.
Aren’t you doing the same - from the flip side though.

Anyway the reactionary right too are often keen for people not to think and to leave problems unaddressed - as in nothing to see here, move along!

Balance
26-07-2024, 05:16 PM
Fornicator trying to avoid the debate - fearful of being skewed by the Prosecutor. Am not surprised my self at all.

And damaging view surfaces on abortion by Vance.

The race is ON!

The fornicating old con man is running scared rather than be in the running race?

What a coward. Took a bullet for democracy? Dare not debate the Prosecutor!

LOCK HIM UP!

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-politics/us-election-live-updates/news-story/fa229d101d93a29e5b2cab8b71c7af25

Now fresh controversy has erupted over the second presidential debate, scheduled to take place in September. Mr Trump has indicated he’s no longer willing to go forward with it, citing uncertainty about Ms Harris’s status as the new Democratic candidate.

Audio from another old, potentially problematic interview with Donald Trump’s pick for vice president, J.D. Vance, has emerged. This time he is on tape suggesting the federal government should stop women who live in Republican-run states, with strict abortion bans, from travelling interstate to get treatment.

Mr Vance’s previously stated view – albeit one that was quietly scrubbed from his website when he became the vice presidential nominee – is that abortion should be illegal nationally, even in cases of rape or incest.

ynot
26-07-2024, 05:28 PM
Aren’t you doing the same - from the flip side though.

Anyway the reactionary right too are often keen for people not to think and to leave problems unaddressed - as in nothing to see here, move along!

There is often 2 sides to a story but I would classify myself as having a skeptical outlook.

Bjauck
26-07-2024, 10:19 PM
There is often 2 sides to a story but I would classify myself as having a skeptical outlook.
That is good. There is nothing wrong with healthy scepticism imo.

winner69
27-07-2024, 08:14 AM
Kuntsler still good reading

Also not quite resolved is the case of who the Democratic Party truly intends to run for president this year as the days dwindle down to Nov. 5. The current delirium over Kamala Harris is like a relief rally in the financial markets when a crisis has been averted — or, at least, stalled. You have reason to doubt that the Democratic Party’s leadership crisis has actually been averted. Despite sedulous efforts to wipe her record, too many Americans know Kamala Harris as a hee-hawing ninny with a predilection for hapless Marxist fantasies. I’m not persuaded that she is at all comfortable in her sudden role as the party’s avatar.

https://jameshowardkunstler.substack.com/p/saving-our-democracy?publication_id=2076970&utm_campaign=email-post-title&r=1rwf26&utm_medium=email

Panda-NZ-
27-07-2024, 09:48 AM
Nah she's a tough as nails prosecutor who secured many convictions. I wouldn't want to be against her in a courtroom that's for sure.

jonu
27-07-2024, 09:51 AM

Also not quite resolved is the case of who the Democratic Party truly intends to run for president this year as the days dwindle down to Nov. 5. The current delirium over Kamala Harris is like a relief rally in the financial markets when a crisis has been averted — or, at least, stalled. You have reason to doubt that the Democratic Party’s leadership crisis has actually been averted. Despite sedulous efforts to wipe her record, too many Americans know Kamala Harris as a hee-hawing ninny with a predilection for hapless Marxist fantasies. I’m not persuaded that she is at all comfortable in her sudden role as the party’s avatar.

https://jameshowardkunstler.substack.com/p/saving-our-democracy?publication_id=2076970&utm_campaign=email-post-title&r=1rwf26&utm_medium=email

Yes. he of the unfortunate name summarises very well an opposing view of Biden that has been laid out in this thread previously.

Harris yesterday gave a briefing on her meeting with Netanyahu. She read a tightly scripted text which also alluded to a possible cease fire. Biden also alluded to it in his "explanation" speech upon his return to the White House, when he finally fronted over his withdrawal via X. Remember that. The US President told the nation he wasn't seeking re-election solely via social media.

Getting back to Harris, she finishes reading her script which includes references to her fundraising as a child for Jewish causes, and then imperiously waves journalists off and exits stage left. Why wasn't it Biden briefing the nation? Netanyahu met him too. Why did she not take any questions? Were her minders scared of her cackling when she got cornered? Or was it her lack of knowledge of foreign policy?

Expect more of the same. Harris making important Presidential style declarations that Biden should be making if he is still running the country, and very little opportunity given for Harris to go off script into one of her awful word salad obsfucations.

Panda-NZ-
27-07-2024, 09:57 AM
Maybe she has the right priorities - a skirmish in the middle east vs the systemic rival of the new Russian empire.

The republican party in particular seems obsessed with "sorting out" the middle east and usually make it worse.

ynot
27-07-2024, 10:09 AM
Yes. he of the unfortunate name summarises very well an opposing view of Biden that has been laid out in this thread previously.

Harris yesterday gave a briefing on her meeting with Netanyahu. She read a tightly scripted text which also alluded to a possible cease fire. Biden also alluded to it in his "explanation" speech upon his return to the White House, when he finally fronted over his withdrawal via X. Remember that. The US President told the nation he wasn't seeking re-election solely via social media.

Getting back to Harris, she finishes reading her script which includes references to her fundraising as a child for Jewish causes, and then imperiously waves journalists off and exits stage left. Why wasn't it Biden briefing the nation? Netanyahu met him too. Why did she not take any questions? Were her minders scared of her cackling when she got cornered? Or was it her lack of knowledge of foreign policy?

Expect more of the same. Harris making important Presidential style declarations that Biden should be making if he is still running the country, and very little opportunity given for Harris to go off script into one of her awful word salad obsfucations.

What the recent Biden saga has demonstrated is with enough effort any idiot can be stage managed to the nth degree. Obviously they will do the same with her. If she is managed with the level of attention she deserves, it may take some careful observation to see the real Kamala. Entertaining stuff.

Daytr
27-07-2024, 10:25 AM

Hey Winner, She looks pretty damn comfortable and confident to me. Plenty of BS being spread by many about her past record and worse manufactured lies.
The only people to believe this kind of ****e are the unquestioning rednecks that already support Trump. There is no hope for them and best be ignored.

This isn't a Wahs fan club, this is palpable and a groundswell of support of people many of whom had probably lost all inspiration at the prospect of a choice between two old white men.
The money she has raised in a very short time is also a strong indicator of the support she is receiving.

If Trump was confident, he would have said he will debate her, or anyone, but no his team are in defensive mode as she would make Trump look stupid, and out of date.

Balance
27-07-2024, 11:22 AM

He is a subscriber to the conspiracy theory that the 2020 United States presidential election was fraudulent, describing it as a "fraud-inflected election" on his website, and he suggests that the 2021 storming of the United States Capitol was the work of left-wing groups.

In an interview with Doug Casey published on October 13, 2021, Kunstler called the COVID-19 pandemic a "scam", and on October 11 he published the debunked vaccine conspiracy theory that the vaccine would kill people "steadily over the weeks and months" and went on to name hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin as "effective" treatments.

Kunstler is but another Trump supporter nutcase.

Balance
27-07-2024, 11:47 AM
Meanwhile, the unanswered question is how and what is Putin doing to help his mate Trump.

https://static.attn.com/sites/default/files/russia%20again.png?auto=format&crop=faces&fit=crop&q=60&w=736&ixlib=js-1.1.0

Panda-NZ-
27-07-2024, 12:51 PM
In an interview with Doug Casey published on October 13, 2021, Kunstler called the COVID-19 pandemic a "scam", and on October 11 he published the debunked vaccine conspiracy theory that the vaccine would kill people "steadily over the weeks and months" and went on to name hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin as "effective" treatments.

Kunstler is but another Trump supporter nutcase.

Mr Kuntsler and Mr Trump (nice names btw) - two peas in a pod.

winner69
27-07-2024, 01:26 PM
The Social Objectification of Kamala.

As most of the world knows by now, Joe Biden dropped out of the Presidential race, and within 24 hours Kamala Harris has jumped in to take his place as the assumed nominee.

The politics of it all we’ll leave to others. What caught our attention was this little story in Teen Vogue about how ordinary people immediately started to produce their own DIY merch to support her cause (t-shirts, posters, badges, bumper stickers, you get the idea).

It wasn’t the standard, generic products on her homepage that people have started to rally behind, but the homemade, DIY stuff on Etsy sporting quotes and memes that reveal her more quirky, human side. Eg. “You think you just fell out of a coconut tree?” One of these things is not like the other.

The interesting question is whether the Harris campaign will try to “borrow” the DIY products and ethos, somehow, and make it their own.

Would there be backlash? Could they do it without removing all the magic?

Hard to predict beforehand, but given all the momentum so far, the answer is unlikely.

Like most memes, they weren’t started by Kamala herself, someone shined a spotlight on a random moment, and that made all of the difference.

Seth Godin once famously said, “The ideas that spread, win” and this DIY effort is spreading very fast indeed. But we’ll go one further. To us, the ideas that win are the ones that become “Social Objects.”

Social Objects are what they sound like: things that enable social interaction. Things that allow us to identify:

“You like Kamala? I like Kamala!”
“You’re a vegan? I’m a vegan!”
“You’re a Star Wars fan? I’m a Star Wars fan!”
Trump’s MAGA hat was a great social object. So was Obama’s famous “HOPE” poster. Once you recognize the social object idea, you can’t unsee it. They’re everywhere.

They’re what our civilization is built on. They’re also what our businesses are built on.

Kamala’s campaign is suddenly spreading effectively because people are creating social objects very effectively, not the other way around. The objects precede the spread.

Want your idea to spread? Then ask yourself, is it a social object? Because that’s how it’s done. Just ask Kamala.

https://www.gapingvoid.com/the-social-objectification-of-kamala/

dobby41
27-07-2024, 01:32 PM

Fair point Muse. Good to see the at least here in paradise we are both on the same side of the fence.

So Muse isn't woke now or are they still woke but right-leaning?
I thought only the left could be woke (or all the left is woke).

Balance
27-07-2024, 02:48 PM
The Social Objectification of Kamala.

As most of the world knows by now, Joe Biden dropped out of the Presidential race, and within 24 hours Kamala Harris has jumped in to take his place as the assumed nominee.

The politics of it all we’ll leave to others. What caught our attention was this little story in Teen Vogue about how ordinary people immediately started to produce their own DIY merch to support her cause (t-shirts, posters, badges, bumper stickers, you get the idea).

It wasn’t the standard, generic products on her homepage that people have started to rally behind, but the homemade, DIY stuff on Etsy sporting quotes and memes that reveal her more quirky, human side. Eg. “You think you just fell out of a coconut tree?” One of these things is not like the other.

The interesting question is whether the Harris campaign will try to “borrow” the DIY products and ethos, somehow, and make it their own.

Would there be backlash? Could they do it without removing all the magic?

Hard to predict beforehand, but given all the momentum so far, the answer is unlikely.

Like most memes, they weren’t started by Kamala herself, someone shined a spotlight on a random moment, and that made all of the difference.

Seth Godin once famously said, “The ideas that spread, win” and this DIY effort is spreading very fast indeed. But we’ll go one further. To us, the ideas that win are the ones that become “Social Objects.”

Social Objects are what they sound like: things that enable social interaction. Things that allow us to identify:

“You like Kamala? I like Kamala!”
“You’re a vegan? I’m a vegan!”
“You’re a Star Wars fan? I’m a Star Wars fan!”
Trump’s MAGA hat was a great social object. So was Obama’s famous “HOPE” poster. Once you recognize the social object idea, you can’t unsee it. They’re everywhere.

They’re what our civilization is built on. They’re also what our businesses are built on.

Kamala’s campaign is suddenly spreading effectively because people are creating social objects very effectively, not the other way around. The objects precede the spread.

Want your idea to spread? Then ask yourself, is it a social object? Because that’s how it’s done. Just ask Kamala.

https://www.gapingvoid.com/the-social-objectification-of-kamala/

Good article, W69.

Of stuff like these are elections won and lost these days.

Then, there’s the Taylor Swift endorsement which could swing either way at this stage and prove decisive in who wins the election. If she is smart, she will steer clear and let innuendo do the job instead.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/music/2024/07/25/will-taylor-swift-endorse-kamala-harris/72485714007/

ynot
27-07-2024, 02:58 PM

It would appear with his "I can do both" comment he is not woke regards NZ politics. You want more detail you need to ask him.

Balance
27-07-2024, 03:48 PM
Trump running scared.

As he should be - going to get skewed like the fattened old con man he really is.

https://www.salon.com/2024/07/26/donald-is-suddenly-running-scared--and-he-ought-to-be_partner/

In Harris, Trump faces someone who knows how to get under his skin. Harris knows how effective it is to mock Trump, to belittle his self-aggrandizing, to counter his lies that the economy is in shambles when it’s the strongest in the world.

Bjauck
27-07-2024, 04:03 PM
In a World of labels, maybe there are some who need wide lapels to accommodate their badges representing their opinions. Is nuance still permitted I wonder?

Balance
27-07-2024, 05:36 PM
Trump’s lead gone - WSJ latest poll.

Only the beginning …. the old con man will be on the ropes soon.

Showing weakness (running scared and away from debate) and showing desperation (mindless name calling) can only result in the Fornicator going further backwards.

Trump against Biden was like one 78 year old running a physical race against an 82 year old. Not much of a contest.

Trump vs Harris is like an intellectual contest between a mature 40 year old (Harris) vs a juvenile 8 year old. Not much of a contest either.

https://www.wsj.com/politics/elections/harris-erases-trumps-lead-wsj-poll-finds-e286144d

The presidential race between Kamala Harris and Donald Trump is essentially tied, according to a new Wall Street Journal poll that shows heightened support for her among nonwhite voters and dramatically increased enthusiasm about the campaign among Democrats.

Daytr
27-07-2024, 05:56 PM
Trump’s lead gone - WSJ latest poll.

Only the beginning …. the old con man will be on the ropes soon.

Showing weakness (running scared and away from debate) and showing desperation (mindless name calling) can only result in the Fornicator going further backwards.

Trump against Biden was like one 78 year old running a physical race against an 82 year old. Not much of a contest.

Trump vs Harris is like an intellectual contest between a mature 40 year old (Harris) vs a juvenile 8 year old. Not much of a contest either.

https://www.wsj.com/politics/elections/harris-erases-trumps-lead-wsj-poll-finds-e286144d

The presidential race between Kamala Harris and Donald Trump is essentially tied, according to a new Wall Street Journal poll that shows heightened support for her among nonwhite voters and dramatically increased enthusiasm about the campaign among Democrats.

I'm waiting for the dirty trick ala the Clinton emails which was nothing but cost her the election.

Getty
27-07-2024, 06:42 PM
Has Kamala challenged Don to a game of golf yet, a la Joey?

Daytr
27-07-2024, 06:45 PM
Has Kamala challenged Don to a game of golf yet, a la Joey?

Speaking of dirty tricks, he would probably cheat. Or ask if the black woman is bringing the ice tea.

Getty
28-07-2024, 12:00 PM
J D Vance labels Kamala "a card carrying member of San Francisco s lunatic fringe"

USA Slovenia India oh, and Ireland!

Balance
28-07-2024, 12:20 PM
Oh dear, WSJ (reliably right wing and proRepublican) slams JD Vance for his views, forcing the Trump camp to play defensive rather than offensive.

Offending a big portion of the female voters’ base with his ‘childless cat women’ comment and then, doubling down? Oh dear!

BTW, he does look weirdly like one of the Trump children?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/j-d-vances-basket-of-deplorables-cf86985f

https://media.cnn.com/api/v1/images/stellar/prod/cnne-1487631-donald-trump-jr-eric-trump-split.jpg?c=16x9&q=h_383,w_680,c_fill/f_webp

Balance
28-07-2024, 02:04 PM
Treat yourself to a laugh ….

https://youtube.com/shorts/XJ5TZsaiFQw?si=rGRXctGYDhjlnOVD

winner69
28-07-2024, 02:57 PM
JD Vance’s sometimes called Flipper

dobby41
28-07-2024, 03:08 PM
It will be interesting to see how Trump runs down Kamala's race. He may have to just concentrate on the Jamaican bit rather than insult Usha Vance and the 23 million Indians in the US.
Or will he concentrate on the female bit (and half the US population)?
Maybe he will double down with Vance and call out the childless (or stepmother) bit.

Getty
28-07-2024, 06:29 PM
The Forny Horny Toad vs the Coloured Chameleon.

Will the pace be flat out like a lizard drinking?

Balance
28-07-2024, 07:15 PM
The Forny Horny Toad vs the Coloured Chameleon.

Will the pace be flat out like a lizard drinking?

Apt description.

One dwells in the swamp and sewage on the ground while the other lives up in the trees. Both hunt insects. I know which animal I prefer!

Getty
28-07-2024, 07:28 PM
What will those cold blooded reptiles have to say about Global warming?

jonu
28-07-2024, 07:56 PM
What will those cold blooded reptiles have to say about Global warming?

Have we started on the Reptilians now? That's scary; spell check knew how to spell it! I thought we were keeping the royal family out of this?

Bjauck
28-07-2024, 08:58 PM
Have we started on the Reptilians now? That's scary; spell check knew how to spell it! I thought we were keeping the royal family out of this?
What is the connection with King Charles and his family?

Getty
28-07-2024, 09:18 PM
What is the connection with King Charles and his family?

I guess they're all Cavalier.

Daytr
29-07-2024, 03:13 PM
Harris has now raised $200M.
The Obama's out of respect for Joe Biden delayed their endorsement, now all Democratic royalty is behind the Harris ticket.

All the Trump campaign has is derogatory slogans and trash talk which just look weak.
Trump gonna lose, like the loser he is.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/7/28/us-election-2024-kamala-harris-campaign-raises-200m-in-a-week

Balance
30-07-2024, 01:50 PM
This will have Trump, Vance and the Republicans spewing into their breakfast cereal - ‘White Women for Kamala Harris’.

And as usual, the only response they can come up with is to call the females names, their standard clueless response.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/online/social/we-need-to-use-our-privilege-tiktok-teacher-goes-viral-after-white-women-for-kamala-zoom-call/news-story/f098084c2bdd7f48285c1f543bba2907

Balance
30-07-2024, 02:13 PM
Absolutely worth a read - how the tide is turning, even amongst Republicans, against the Fornicator :

Republican Arizona Mayor Endorses Harris, Calls Trump ‘Serious Threat To Our Nation’

Republican Mayor John Giles of Mesa, Arizona, endorsed Harris for president in an op-ed Monday that called for voters to “put country over party” while warning against another Trump presidency.

“Arizona leaders like McCain and Sen. Mark Kelly have embodied the commitment to country over party. And it’s that same high caliber of character and leadership I see in Vice President Harris,” wrote Giles, who has served as mayor of Mesa since 2014.

In outlining his support, Giles credited the Biden-Harris administration with improving public infrastructure and transit systems, and adding thousands of new jobs within the state’s semiconductor industry through federal funding.

“Under Trump, American cities didn’t get the support they deserved. Infrastructure week was made into a joke,” he said, while also noting Trump's successful efforts to squash a bipartisan border proposal in the Senate earlier this year.

He said Harris will restore and protect the rights of women and fight against gun violence. Trump “would roll back our rights and freedoms,” he said.

“Trump poses a serious threat to our nation. We can’t have a felon representing us on the national stage, let alone one who would threaten to abandon NATO and ruin our standing abroad,” he went on. “We can choose a future for our children and grandchildren based on decency, respect and morality — or succumb to the crudeness and vulgarity of Trump and JD Vance and the far-right agenda they would champion.”

He concluded: “It will take Arizona Republicans, independents and Democrats standing together against a far-right agenda. Let us put country over party by voting to stop Trump and protect our democracy.”

Daytr
30-07-2024, 02:22 PM
Absolutely worth a read - how the tide is turning, even amongst Republicans, against the Fornicator :

Republican Arizona Mayor Endorses Harris, Calls Trump ‘Serious Threat To Our Nation’

Republican Mayor John Giles of Mesa, Arizona, endorsed Harris for president in an op-ed Monday that called for voters to “put country over party” while warning against another Trump presidency.

“Arizona leaders like McCain and Sen. Mark Kelly have embodied the commitment to country over party. And it’s that same high caliber of character and leadership I see in Vice President Harris,” wrote Giles, who has served as mayor of Mesa since 2014.

In outlining his support, Giles credited the Biden-Harris administration with improving public infrastructure and transit systems, and adding thousands of new jobs within the state’s semiconductor industry through federal funding.

“Under Trump, American cities didn’t get the support they deserved. Infrastructure week was made into a joke,” he said, while also noting Trump's successful efforts to squash a bipartisan border proposal in the Senate earlier this year.

He said Harris will restore and protect the rights of women and fight against gun violence. Trump “would roll back our rights and freedoms,” he said.

“Trump poses a serious threat to our nation. We can’t have a felon representing us on the national stage, let alone one who would threaten to abandon NATO and ruin our standing abroad,” he went on. “We can choose a future for our children and grandchildren based on decency, respect and morality — or succumb to the crudeness and vulgarity of Trump and JD Vance and the far-right agenda they would champion.”

He concluded: “It will take Arizona Republicans, independents and Democrats standing together against a far-right agenda. Let us put country over party by voting to stop Trump and protect our democracy.”

Wow that's incredible. Hopefully it's the start of an avalanche.

dobby41
30-07-2024, 02:39 PM
This will have Trump, Vance and the Republicans spewing into their breakfast cereal - ‘White Women for Kamala Harris’.

There is now going to be a 'White men for Harris' call as well.

jonu
30-07-2024, 03:30 PM

Interesting that he's in Arizona, one of the swing States that went Democrat last election and also the State that one of Harris' VP picks comes from. I'm picking he's from the less conservative side of the Republicans and is also conscious of his own future in the State. It'll be interesting to see if he has picked the right side. From what I've seen the swing States, where the election will likely be decided, have Trump still leading.

Daytr
30-07-2024, 07:46 PM
Interesting that he's in Arizona, one of the swing States that went Democrat last election and also the State that one of Harris' VP picks comes from. I'm picking he's from the less conservative side of the Republicans and is also conscious of his own future in the State. It'll be interesting to see if he has picked the right side. From what I've seen the swing States, where the election will likely be decided, have Trump still leading.

Perhaps he just believes in the good of America and the rest of the world. As he said party politics over Trump which is a very big statement for a republican.

Balance
30-07-2024, 08:42 PM

He is obviously his own man - not one of the Trump arse kissing Republican sickophants - like Ted Cruz or JD Vance for eg. A man of integrity and principles - where side matters little. What matters is the right side when it comes to those eternal moral values. The Fornicator has none of those values.

Getty
31-07-2024, 08:52 AM
Witness the grit and fortitude of former and probable future President Trump.

Despite nearly being shot dead, instead of going into shock there and then, and subsequently being too traumatised to continue, and needing a month off work, what did he do?

He rose, even had the presence of mind to put his shoes back on, delayed being whisked off stage by the SS, and raised his fist in defiance, and continued to do so as he was escorted to his van.

Tonight he is attending a Republican convention.

How would you have coped?

Trump the Thump knocked out Joe the Gung Ho in just 1 debate, and not even 1 round of golf being played!

How will Kamala the Commo Chameleon fare against such a formidable opponent?

Better keep some tissues on standby.

Bjauck
31-07-2024, 09:01 AM
Trump the Thump knocked out Joe the Gung Ho in just 1 debate, and not even 1 round of golf being played!

How will Kamala the Commo Chameleon fare against such a formidable opponent?

Better keep some tissues on standby. Your beloved is not the Messiah. But he is a very naughty boy.

Getty
31-07-2024, 09:06 AM
Your beloved is not the Messiah. But he is a very naughty boy.

He is.
That's why l like him.

Anyway, he will suffice until someone else with enough Fibre wants to step up.

ynot
31-07-2024, 10:59 AM
He is.
That's why l like him.

Exactly. The objective is to drain the swamp.

Balance
31-07-2024, 11:03 AM

Pity then that the Fornicator swamped the drain instead!

Balance
31-07-2024, 11:14 AM
Still a few ‘keys’ to play out but a lot to go wrong for Harris to lose the Nov election.

The Fornicator looks more and more like a coward each day? Not having the balls (with its small mushroom shaped appendage) to debate Harris.

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-politics/shock-prediction-from-us-election-expert-allan-lichtman/news-story/effa1ebdd05a67e4e0edf449d4f35506

Daytr
31-07-2024, 12:32 PM

Like he did last time? He filled it, luckily some of them are in clink now.

Getty
31-07-2024, 12:41 PM
Any comments on White Dudes for Harris?

Is she appealing to minorities?

Getty
31-07-2024, 12:59 PM
Kamala had 92% Staff turnover in VP Office, considered to be a toxic working environment.

Kamala shouting, F bombing, wanting to be addressed as General, no eye contact to be had with her etc.

What is it about these Lefties?

Anyone want a job with Meka and co?

As Darleen would say, to hell with workers rights!

Daytr
31-07-2024, 01:19 PM
Kamala had 92% Staff turnover in VP Office, considered to be a toxic working environment.

Kamala shouting, F bombing, wanting to be addressed as General, no eye contact to be had with her etc.

What is it about these Lefties?

Anyone want a job with Meka and co?

As Darleen would say, to hell with workers rights!

Deleted.....

Baa_Baa
31-07-2024, 01:22 PM
Deleted.....

Ooops ... fact checked? https://abc3340.com/news/nation-world/vp-harris-office-sees-high-rate-of-turnover-since-beginning-of-term

Getty
31-07-2024, 01:23 PM
Shall we fact check that or do you want to retract it
now. As I call BS.

Please do.

You have a different figure?

Getty
31-07-2024, 01:25 PM
Deleted.....

What?

Have you weaseled out?

Daytr
31-07-2024, 01:31 PM
What?

Have you weaseled out?

Nope. You posted a bit of this sort of garbage before only to be found out wanting.

I decided to check a few things.
Yes I see it is reported by Fox News,.Brietbart, Reddit and all the other redneck sources of misinformation.
I'll believe it when I see it confirmed from a source without an agenda.

Didn't Trump make his celebrity status by firing people? Quite ironic attack point, but at least it's not some sleaze that normally permeates from these sites.

Getty
31-07-2024, 01:36 PM
Nope. You posted a bit of
this sort of garbage before only to be found out wanting.

Yes I see it is reported by Fox News,.Brietbart, and all the other redneck sources of misinformation.

Didn't Trump make his celebrity status by firing people? Quite ironic attack point, but at least it's not some sleaze that normally permeates from these sites.

You mean you posted garbage, and was found wanting.

Daytr
31-07-2024, 01:37 PM
You mean you posted garbage, and was found wanting.

Wow repeating back what I said.
Ingenious.

Getty
31-07-2024, 01:41 PM
I didn't expect a narcissist gay to have any honour.

blackcap
31-07-2024, 01:47 PM
Nope. You posted a bit of this sort of garbage before only to be found out wanting.

Yes I see it is reported by Fox News,.Brietbart, Reddit and all the other redneck sources of misinformation.

You still did not answer the question. Kamala is toxic and she has a toxic workplace. 92% staff turnover is pretty sick. Says a lot about the nasty person Kamala is.

Panda-NZ-
31-07-2024, 01:52 PM
How many former trump administration officials are supporting Kamala. nearly all of them?

Daytr
31-07-2024, 02:00 PM
You still did not answer the question. Kamala is toxic and she has a toxic workplace. 92% staff turnover is pretty sick. Says a lot about the nasty person Kamala is.

Is that a fact? No it's an uninformed opinion from someone who has already spread lies about Harris. Remember sleeping her way to the top....

The number does seem very high, but then I saw both Biden's and Trump’s numbers both in the seventy percent range and it's obviously a very high turnover area of work.

How many times did Trump fire his press secretary or solicitor? Guiliani hung on for a while, but more fool him as it landed him in jail. He probably thought Trump would be his cell mate and in any justvworld where the Supreme Court hasn't been bought he would be.

Bjauck
31-07-2024, 02:04 PM
Trump staff turnover at 92% was substantially higher than the five immediately preceding Presidents (Reagan to Obama).

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/tracking-turnover-in-the-trump-administration/

Bjauck
31-07-2024, 02:12 PM
I didn't expect a narcissist gay to have any honour. You will have to specify against whom that homophobic attack was directed. Trump? Harris?

Balance
31-07-2024, 02:43 PM
Trump staff turnover at 92% was substantially higher than the five immediately preceding Presidents (Reagan to Obama).

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/tracking-turnover-in-the-trump-administration/

Expect deafening silence now from the local contingent of the Fornicator’s supporter club?

Ouch!

Balance
31-07-2024, 02:46 PM

And what does Trump’s 92% staff turnover say then about the Fornicator?

Better check the fornicator’s track record before you post eh?

Balance
31-07-2024, 03:01 PM
He is.
That's why l like him.

Fibre to go around walking into ladies changing room, grabbing pussies, sexually assaulting females and lying then about his deeds? Hell of a hero of yours he is eh?

Great role model for your children, especially if you have daughters?

Daytr
31-07-2024, 03:29 PM
You will have to specify against whom that homophobic attack was directed. Trump? Harris?

I assumed Getty was having an ugly swipe at me, but I just ignored it.

Bjauck
31-07-2024, 03:41 PM
I assumed Getty was having an ugly swipe at me, but I just ignored it.At least you redacted your post when you found trustworthy corroboration of Getty’s claim, which had no links to any sources. I guess Trump’s nastiness affects his acolytes.

Getty
31-07-2024, 04:29 PM
Fibre to go around walking into ladies changing room, grabbing pussies, sexually assaulting females and lying then about his deeds? Hell of a hero of yours he is eh?

Great role model for your children, especially if you have daughters?

Obviously i don't pick the Presidential candidates.

All I can do is follow them through the lens of my own political views.

Commenting as one who has never offered up my backside for kissing, I can honestly say I have been CONSISTENT with my outlook from NZ to Global politics.

You however appear to be corrupted since Daytr took you up on your offer to kiss your sweet spot and make up.

After many years severely castigating the Left in NZ, you now fly the flag for the US Left?

And don't shoot the messenger.
I knew little about Kamala. so availed myself to current news and comment.
It does not show her in good light.
Twists. backflips, and lack of execution.
Jacinda?

Remember, the US election in not decided on ST.

Bottoms up!

Daytr
31-07-2024, 05:18 PM

Commenting as one who has never offered up my backside for kissing, I can honestly say I have been CONSISTENT with my outlook from NZ to Global politics.

You however appear to be corrupted since Daytr took you up on your offer to kiss your sweet spot and make up.

After many years severely castigating the Left in NZ, you now fly the flag for the US Left?

Jacinda?

Bottoms up!

I think you will find that Balance has me on ignore, so bad assumption on your part.

It's true that it's rare Balance and I agree on something, especially regarding politics, but even Balance has a limit and Trump appears to be well below it. And for anyone with decency it should be obvious why. Trump is a festering boil that needs to be lanced

Although Balance & I have agreed quite regularly on threads about various stocks etc.
Well before he put me on ignore at least...

There was an interesting and well written couple of posts from Muse on here a few days ago about Trump and what a degenerate he is etc and I was then surprised to see that Muse is an ACT supporter. Again there aren't too many situations where I would agree with someone who votes for ACT, but there you go.

So Trump does in fact unite people, just not in the way he or you would like.

ynot
31-07-2024, 05:48 PM
I think you will find Balance has me on ignore so bad assumption on your part.

It's true that it's rare Balance and I agree on something, especially regarding politics, but even Balance has a limit and Trump appears to be well below it. And for anyone with decency it should be obvious why. Trump is a festering boil that needs to be lanced

Although Balance & I have agreed quite regularly on threads about various stocks etc.
Well before he put me on ignore at least...

There was an interesting and well written couple of posts from Muse on here a few days ago about Trump and what a degenerate he is and I was then surprised to see that Muse is an ACT supporter. Again there aren't too many situations where I would agree with someone who votes for ACT, but there you go.

So Trump does in fact unite people, just not in the way he or you would like.

I would suggest Datyr that the real reason you detest Trump so emphatically is actually a smokescreen position for your resolute allegiance to the woke left. Of course you will attempt to denounce anything and everything that opposes that.

Daytr
31-07-2024, 06:41 PM
I would suggest Datyr that the real reason you detest Trump so emphatically is actually a smokescreen position for your resolute allegiance to the woke left. Of course you will attempt to denounce anything and everything that opposes that.

Oh you guys....
You are soooo good!
At making bad assumptions.

I have voted right more than I have voted left.
And if the right would show some respect for the environment I could perhaps vote for them again.

But I'm sure you thinking that makes you feel better. If someone like John McCain had stood for president against Biden I wouldn't have an issue at all as he had respect and dignity.

So nope I hate Trump, and there are very few people I would use that strong a word for, because he has no moral compass whatsoever, he has no respect for women and he's a serial liar. I could go on but that's more than enough.

ynot
31-07-2024, 07:03 PM
Oh you guys....
You are soooo good!
At making bad assumptions.

I have voted right more than I have voted left.
And if the right would show some respect for the environment I could perhaps vote for them again.

But I'm sure you thinking that makes you feel better. If someone like John McCain had stood for president against Biden I wouldn't have an issue at all as he had respect and dignity.

So nope I hate Trump, and there are very few people I would use that strong a word for, because he has no moral compass whatsoever, he has no respect for women and he's a serial liar. I could go on but that's more than enough.

Fair enough, that is your prerogative. Me, What I detest more than Trumps failings are the bigger interests controlling the left.

Bjauck
31-07-2024, 07:08 PM
I would suggest Datyr that the real reason you detest Trump so emphatically is actually a smokescreen position for your resolute allegiance to the woke left. Of course you will attempt to denounce anything and everything that opposes that.If the positions of NZ Political Parties were transposed to the American political spectrum, National and Labour would both be probably to the left of the majority of the Democrat Party. ACT and NZF would be somewhere between the Democrat and Republican Parties. The leaders of both ACT and NZ First would undoubtedly be more statesman-like than Trump.

Balance
31-07-2024, 07:28 PM

Jacinda?

Bottoms up!

What garbage.

It’s simple - there is no redeeming quality in Trump as a person or leader imo and anyone is better than him. And I do mean anyone because it is impossible with the US system that anyone could be worse than him - impossible.

ynot
31-07-2024, 07:29 PM
If the positions of NZ Political Parties were transposed to the American political spectrum, National and Labour would both be probably to the left of the majority of the Democrat Party. ACT and NZF would be somewhere between the Democrat and Republican Parties. The leaders of both ACT and NZ First would undoubtedly be more statesman-like than Trump.

Whats that got to do with the price of fish ?

Woke left is woke left.

Ferg
31-07-2024, 09:11 PM
anyone is better than him. And I do mean anyone because it is impossible with the US system that anyone could be worse than him - impossible.
What about Gary Ridgway - is he worse than Trump?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Ridgway
:eek2:

Bjauck
31-07-2024, 10:06 PM
Whats that got to do with the price of fish ?

Woke left is woke left. You cannot hide behind labels all the time. Does “woke left” have the same definition the World over? Are all lefties “woke”? Can you be woke on some issues and reactionary on others or does being woke with respect to one issue make you woke left overall? Many American Republican Party supporters, the ones who bandy about the “woke” label especially, would be aghast at the Leftie social policies supported by NZ National Party members.

National have been woke in selecting their candidates too. https://newsroom.co.nz/2023/08/23/for-national-gender-seems-to-be-the-hardest-word/

Luxon is woke.
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politics/election-2023-national-party-leader-chris-luxon-wants-a-50-50-gender-split-in-his-post-election-caucus-but-men-got-most-of-the-winnable-seats/ZETD7VASIRCGPKOSZUNTGMQUQI/

Balance
31-07-2024, 10:19 PM
What about Gary Ridgway - is he worse than Trump?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Ridgway
:eek2:

Excellent point Ferg!

I should have qualified my comment - anyone else put forward on the Republican or Democrat as candidate.

Ferg
31-07-2024, 10:49 PM
I should have qualified my comment - anyone else put forward on the Republican or Democrat as candidate.

Just ribbing.......you did partly qualify your post with "with the US system" but that could be interpreted many ways. I'm sure nztx could come up with plenty of interpretations....

P.S. I had to do quite a big of digging to find an incarcerated notorious (as in top 10) US criminal who was still alive. All the other big names are dead insofar as I can see.

Bjauck
01-08-2024, 08:02 AM
An interesting American item on the “Dog Whistle” term “woke”.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/magazine/2022/09/26/damon-young-woke-is-now-dog-whistle-black-whats-next/

Daytr
01-08-2024, 08:24 AM
Here's John Cleese on the history of being 'woke'. It's a term like being a Greenie that has become derogatory because you care about the environment. So something good has become something bad or embarrassing. I get there are times when people can be overly sensitive or lack humour and where the line is, is subjective.
But racism & misogyny to me are well beyond the pale.

https://youtu.be/qdb3arA_eh8?feature=shared

And 'snowflake' another widely used derogatory term. Interestingly Cleese is more negative on woke than snowfkakes, whereas quite often they can be one in the same. Typically I find it's the person throwing the accusation that has run out of argument so resorts to what they think is an insult.

https://pin.it/5Im7MN1Dt

kiwikeith
01-08-2024, 09:25 AM
Here's John Cleese on the history of being 'woke'. It's a term like being a Greenie that has become derogatory because you care about the environment. So something good has become something bad or embarrassing. I get there are times when people can be overly sensitive or lack humour and where the line is, is subjective.

And 'snowflake' another widely used derogatory term. Interestingly Cleese is more negative on woke than snowfkakes, whereas quite often they can be one in the same. Typically I find it's the person throwing the accusation that has run out of argument so resorts to what they think is an insult.

Do-gooder is another term which you would think would be a positive description but is mostly used in a derogatory manner.

Daytr
01-08-2024, 10:01 AM
Do-gooder is another term which you would think would be a positive description but is mostly used in a derogatory manner.

Yep, I heard my old man use that term not long ago & I challenged him on it, asking what he meant by do-gooder and he was a bit flummoxed

iceman
01-08-2024, 10:13 AM

"Greenie" has not become derogatory because people care about the environment. It has become a joke because the people branded as Greenies are out of touch with reality.

Daytr
01-08-2024, 10:53 AM
"Greenie" has not become derogatory because people care about the environment. It has become a joke because the people branded as Greenies are out of touch with reality.

Nope, I remember when phrases like tree hugger & Greenie became an insult in the 80s.

Your interpretation has nothing to do with the Green movement, I.e. it's become lazy term for anyone & anything a bit like woke and that's probably now considered woke. I.e caring about something.

Daytr
01-08-2024, 12:00 PM

I've been thinking what you wrote about being out of touch with reality.

The irony is the Green movement is very much in touch with reality, the reality that we as humans are living unsustainably on a planet with finite resources and poisoning the very things that sustain us and all life. I.e water and the atmosphere etc.

It's humanity that needs to adjust to this reality, not the other way around.

Bjauck
01-08-2024, 12:05 PM
Nope, I remember when phrases like tree hugger & Greenie became an insult in the 80s.

Your interpretation has nothing to do with the Green movement, I.e. it's become lazy term for anyone & anything a bit like woke and that's probably now considered woke. I.e caring about something. Yep. My parents sometimes still refer to treehuggers, hippies, flower power, and “airy fairy” I think they more or less refer to the same concepts. Ironic when over the years they themselves have shifted more and more to what they would have called treehugging back in the 80’s!

ynot
01-08-2024, 12:06 PM
You cannot hide behind labels all the time. Does “woke left” have the same definition the World over? Are all lefties “woke”? Can you be woke on some issues and reactionary on others or does being woke with respect to one issue make you woke left overall? Many American Republican Party supporters, the ones who bandy about the “woke” label especially, would be aghast at the Leftie social policies supported by NZ National Party members.

National have been woke in selecting their candidates too. https://newsroom.co.nz/2023/08/23/for-national-gender-seems-to-be-the-hardest-word/

Luxon is woke.
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politics/election-2023-national-party-leader-chris-luxon-wants-a-50-50-gender-split-in-his-post-election-caucus-but-men-got-most-of-the-winnable-seats/ZETD7VASIRCGPKOSZUNTGMQUQI/

For those that are incapable of understanding the woke left phrase, pay close attention to the November election outcome. All will be clarified.

Bjauck
01-08-2024, 12:21 PM
For those that are incapable of understanding the woke left phrase, pay close attention to the November election outcome. All will be clarified.
Is Trump preparing the tumbrels?

dobby41
01-08-2024, 12:53 PM

Exactly!
Woke is a term people use when they have run out of an argument. Very lazy and ignorant thinking.
I am happy to be woke - I have an awareness of, and empathy for, those who have suffered injustice.

The opposite of woke could in effect be racism, but the polar opposite would be being unaware of injustices.

dobby41
01-08-2024, 12:55 PM

Woke left - would it then be the racist right? Or, maybe, just the ignorant right?

Daytr
01-08-2024, 01:58 PM
Woke left - would it then be the racist right? Or, maybe, just the ignorant right?

So many hats for the right, how is one to choose.
Especially when they all have MAGA printed on them.

Panda-NZ-
01-08-2024, 05:26 PM
Obama vibes going on with Kamala.. let's hope she stays disciplined and on-message.

Daytr
02-08-2024, 12:11 PM
Trump's record on racism coming back to bite him.
He is being undone on so many fronts.

Perhaps America is showing it has matured and is ready to accept a mixed-race woman as President.

Trump’s comments saying Native Americans ‘don’t look like Indians’ resurface after remarks about Harris’ heritage (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/other/trump-s-comments-saying-native-americans-don-t-look-like-indians-resurface-after-remarks-about-harris-heritage/ar-BB1r1OBx?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=29e3141e28124aad97b1644a2ff4f674&ei=49)

Panda-NZ-
02-08-2024, 02:01 PM

Simply following on from there being black jobs he was there to save.

His comments sounded like being on a eugenics panel in the 1920's. I think it's serious enough that it might stick to him this time.

Bjauck
02-08-2024, 02:33 PM

Perhaps America is showing it has matured and is ready to accept a mixed-race woman as President.

Trump’s comments saying Native Americans ‘don’t look like Indians’ resurface after remarks about Harris’ heritage (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/other/trump-s-comments-saying-native-americans-don-t-look-like-indians-resurface-after-remarks-about-harris-heritage/ar-BB1r1OBx?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=29e3141e28124aad97b1644a2ff4f674&ei=49)Bigots like clearly defined “black and white” pigeon holes into which to arrange everybody.

davflaws
02-08-2024, 02:45 PM
I confess I have fallen off the wagon. I just watched Al Sharpton on MSNBC arguing that Trump was quite intentional with the National Association of Black Journalists.

He set out to show his base that he wasn't going to be cowed and bow down before a slavering pack of uppity black women journalists.

Balance
02-08-2024, 02:58 PM
I confess I have fallen off the wagon. I just watched Al Sharpton on MSNBC arguing that Trump was quite intentional with the National Association of Black Journalists.

He set out to show his base that he wasn't going to be cowed and bow down before a slavering pack of uppity black women journalists.

A better perspective on the ‘interview’ imo :

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-politics/rude-and-nasty-unsettling-truth-about-donald-trumps-disastrous-remarks-to-black-journalists/news-story/f1d29ef17773b38b2034175701aab43f

In seeking to describe the problem generously, I’ll put it this way. Mr Trump did not understand his audience. He did not care enough to try to understand his audience. He resents having to convince anyone that he deserves their support, because he feels that support should be offered up gleefully and unconditionally, like it is at his rallies.

Panda-NZ-
02-08-2024, 03:15 PM
I have been so good to blacks. I saved their jobs. We did such wonderful things together. They need to vote for me.

dobby41
02-08-2024, 03:50 PM
I have been so good to blacks. I saved their jobs. We did such wonderful things together. They need to vote for me.

He saved 'black' jobs - whatever they are.

Getty
03-08-2024, 11:25 AM
What is funny, is how the chip on your left shoulder affects your enjoyment of life.

Are you disappointed Kamala is not LGBTQ?

Courtesy of Boy George, here is something that may cheer you up.

Karma karma karma karma Kamalian,
You come and go, You come and go,
Loving would be easy if your colours were like my dream,
Red Gold and Green...

Breaking news.

Proof that international journalists read ST.

On the Ingraham Angle, Fox news, they referred to Ms Harris as Karma Karma Chameleon...

Panda-NZ-
03-08-2024, 11:28 AM
On the Ingraham Angle, Fox news, they referred to Ms Harris as Karma Karma Chameleon...

*Fox News Alert*

Man on a crime spree at the RNC... delegates vote for him as their presidential candidate as no one else was in the running.

Getty
03-08-2024, 01:01 PM
*Fox News Alert*

Man on a crime spree at the RNC... delegates vote for him as their presidential candidate as no one else was in the running.
...as they opted out as they realised they were not qualified to deal with the crooks, Thugs and bullies of international politics, no, not Putin and co, but the journalists!

Panda-NZ-
03-08-2024, 01:18 PM
...as they opted out as they realised they were not qualified to deal with the crooks, Thugs and bullies of international politics, no, not Putin and co, but the journalists!

Mediocre.. 5/10 must try harder. ;)

Daytr
03-08-2024, 01:19 PM

But not Fox News journalists eh. 🙄

Backing Trump reminds me if those hanging onto a stock because they just hope it will bounce back, so they buy in more and more until they are in a black hole.

When are you going to dump the loser and invest in a winner?

dobby41
03-08-2024, 01:26 PM
Breaking news.

Proof that international journalists read ST.

How childish - they really need to grow up.
Name-calling - they learn so much from Trump.

Getty
03-08-2024, 01:30 PM
But not Fox News journalists eh. &#128580
Never ever, they only really tell me what l want to hear...
When are you going to dump the loser and invest in a winner?

Nominate a winner, and I may reinvest.

Getty
03-08-2024, 01:33 PM
How childish - they really need to grow up.
Name-calling - they learn so much from Trump.

Maybe, but it's a reference to her propensity to keep changing her colours on where she stands on issues.

Panda-NZ-
03-08-2024, 01:46 PM
Did Trump write Project 2025 (or his minions since he's said to be illiterate)... or does he have nothing to do with it.

tim23
03-08-2024, 04:08 PM
Maybe, but it's a reference to her propensity to keep changing her colours on where she stands on issues.

Seems like you may have an issue with female leadership- you were probably an Ardern bagger too?

Daytr
03-08-2024, 05:02 PM

The only one trying to change her colour is Trump by the ridiculous statements around her ethnicity.

Balance
03-08-2024, 06:05 PM
Seems like you may have an issue with female leadership- you were probably an Ardern bagger too?

Ardern was a clueless and useless *itch. And a fraud.

Anyone with sense saw through that *itch after her first year in office.

Getty
03-08-2024, 07:09 PM

Yes, l BECAME an Ardern bagger as you put it, but I gave her a clean start till the USY Comrade speech became public, then our relationship deteriorated.

Getty
03-08-2024, 07:24 PM
The only one trying to change her colour is Trump by the ridiculous statements around her ethnicity.

I agree with the context of your statement, in the sense that Trump adlibs and goes into some ridiculous comments.

Conversely, the pundits, of
which I am not, are criticising Kamala for not going anywhere without her teleprompter, and not giving open interviews or press conferences.

Maybe that's another reason they dig up her old speeches, most only back to 2019, until the one about Xmas.

Frustrated because they don't have fresh content?

Anyway, the campaign has a long way to go, and who knows?
Donald may learn from Kamala.

Getty
03-08-2024, 07:47 PM
Yes, l BECAME an Ardern bagger as you put it, but I gave her a clean start till the USY Comrade speech became public, then our relationship deteriorated.

That bagging would be the same if she was he.

Balance
03-08-2024, 07:47 PM
I agree with the context of your statement, in the sense that Trump adlibs and goes into some ridiculous comments.

Conversely, the pundits, of
which I am not, are criticising Kamala for not going anywhere without her teleprompter, and not giving open interviews or press conferences.

Maybe that's another reason they dig up her old speeches, most only back to 2019, until the one about Xmas.

Frustrated because they don't have fresh content?

Anyway, the campaign has a long way to go, and who knows?
Donald may learn from Kamala.

If that is all true, why is the Fornicator so **** scared of debating her?

Getty
03-08-2024, 08:30 PM
If that is all true, why is
the Fornicator so **** scared of debating her?

I have no definitive answer, particularly as others say Kamala is reluctant to have a debate with Donald.

Either way, l would say the American public expect one.

What they may not expect, is If Donald lives up to his fornicator image, and as a farmer would say, puts himself across Kamala.

After all, he's all about unity!

tim23
03-08-2024, 09:35 PM

As I suspected

Balance
03-08-2024, 09:36 PM
I have no definitive answer, particularly as others say Kamala is reluctant to have a debate with Donald.

Either way, l would say the American public expect one.

What they may not expect, is If Donald lives up to his fornicator image, and as a farmer would say, puts himself across Kamala.

After all, he's all about unity!

Others?

Who are the others? Where are the others?

She is openly challenging him and there are ‘others’ saying what?

You are getting desperate, Getty.

tim23
03-08-2024, 09:36 PM
That bagging would be the same if she was he.
Too late to backtrack now.

Getty
03-08-2024, 09:43 PM
Too late to backtrack now.

No backtrack, just a more complete answer to your original post.

Balance
03-08-2024, 09:59 PM
Meanwhile, latest polls show Harris pulling away from the Fornicating one & there goes another of the Fornicator’s excuses for not debating Harris.

LOCK HIM UP!

“A poll conducted by RMG Research between July 29 and 31 and published Friday found that Harris was leading by a whopping five points at 47 percent, compared to Trump’s 42 percent. A YouGov/The Economist poll, which surveyed people between July 27 and 30, found that Harris was beating Trump by two points, 46 percent to 44 percent.

A Leger survey published Wednesday, which was conducted between July 26 and 28, found that Harris was beating Trump 49 percent to 46 percent. A Civiqs poll published Wednesday for the Daily Kos found that Harris was ahead by four points, with her sitting at 49 percent to his 45 percent. These are just a few of the polls that have placed Harris ahead of Trump.

Project 538, which aggregates national poll results, including some of those listed above, found that Harris was squarely ahead, polling at 45 percent to Trump’s 43 percent. Over the course of the week, Harris has successfully widened the gap between her and Trump.“

Getty
03-08-2024, 09:59 PM
Others?

Who are the others?

She is openly challenging him and there are ‘others’ saying what?

You are getting desperate, Getty.

Perhaps it's my source that is desperate, but l don't think so.

Hannity, Watters, The Five, and some others are all shows that as l have previously stated, run and rerun on Fox News.

They have an almost non stop supply of past and present Senators, other political commentators and journalists appearing.

If you don't have Sky, l would of thought you could probably access a lot of this stuff via the likes of YouTube, to see for yourself.

If that's not possible, l will try and note specific names to make the desperation allegation go away, but there is no way I'm capable or desirous of regurgitating all the content on here myself.

Balance
03-08-2024, 10:03 PM

Hannity, Watters, The Five, and some others are all shows that as l have previously stated, run and rerun on Fox News.

They have an almost non stop supply of past and present Senators, other political commentators and journalists appearing.

If you don't have Sky, l would of thought you could probably access a lot of this stuff via the likes of YouTube, to see for yourself.

If that's not possible, l will try and note specific names to make the desperation allegation go away, but there is no way I'm capable or desirous of regurgitating all the content on here myself.

Hannity?

Spot the brown stuff running on his nose and in his nostrils?

In any case, I have Sky & I have yet to see one of your ‘others’ being able to refute Harris’s open challenge (on video and on the record) for Trump to debate her. Let’s be evidence based - fair enough?

Balance
03-08-2024, 10:17 PM
Meanwhile, latest polls show Harris pulling away from the Fornicating one & there goes another of the Fornicator’s excuses for not debating Harris.

LOCK HIM UP!

“A poll conducted by RMG Research between July 29 and 31 and published Friday found that Harris was leading by a whopping five points at 47 percent, compared to Trump’s 42 percent. A YouGov/The Economist poll, which surveyed people between July 27 and 30, found that Harris was beating Trump by two points, 46 percent to 44 percent.

A Leger survey published Wednesday, which was conducted between July 26 and 28, found that Harris was beating Trump 49 percent to 46 percent. A Civiqs poll published Wednesday for the Daily Kos found that Harris was ahead by four points, with her sitting at 49 percent to his 45 percent. These are just a few of the polls that have placed Harris ahead of Trump.

Project 538, which aggregates national poll results, including some of those listed above, found that Harris was squarely ahead, polling at 45 percent to Trump’s 43 percent. Over the course of the week, Harris has successfully widened the gap between her and Trump.“

And the betting odds have closed dramatically in just the last week.

The Fornicating One is still favoured at this stage to win but Harris closing in fast. Matter of time before the bookies start adjusting their odds.

https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/en/politics/usa-presidential-election-2024/democratic-nominee-betting-1.176878927

Getty
03-08-2024, 10:23 PM
Hannity?

Spot the brown stuff running on his nose and in his nostrils?

In any case, I have Sky & I have yet to see one of your ‘others’ being able to refute Harris’s open challenge (on video and on the record) for Trump to debate her. Let’s be evidence based - fair enough?
That's a very important start then, in the sense you and others can see what l see.

We may not see it at the same time, as you will know , those shows repeat in a 24 hour period.

It does annoy me that when the rerun of some items play, they don't seem to take the LIVE label off, from earlier showings.

Getty
03-08-2024, 10:39 PM
If it was just the likes of
only Hannity, and only Watters appearing for a non stop solitary rant and ramble on those shows, l would find it easier to accept Daytr's & your dismissal of those sources

However, they have a lot of guests, or clips of, like Senators, who have faced the scrutiny and outcome of the democratic process.

They also have shown a lot of content of Kamala, speaking in her own words, which evidence her backflips and apparent confusion.

Balance
03-08-2024, 10:39 PM
That's a very important start then, in the sense you and others can see what l see.

We may not see it at the same time, as you will know , those shows repeat in a 24 hour period.

It does annoy me that when the rerun of some items play, they don't seem to take the LIVE label off, from earlier showings.

Solid evidence :

Open challenge to the Fornicator to debate her :

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/kamala-harris-donald-trump-debate-weird_n_66a97906e4b0e33a3bb86d84

https://youtu.be/Z7Q-gOPhPO4?si=qpblbrrOcaiOuggF

Showing the Fornicator to be the coward he really is and has always been - challenging the feeble Biden to a debate but unwilling to front up to Harris. Probably pxssing in his diaper everytime he thinks of debating her.

Balance
03-08-2024, 11:57 PM
And the betting odds have closed dramatically in just the last week.

The Fornicating One is still favoured at this stage to win but Harris closing in fast. Matter of time before the bookies start adjusting their odds.

https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/en/politics/usa-presidential-election-2024/democratic-nominee-betting-1.176878927

Long may the Fornicator avoid debating Harris - he is running scared and the electorate knows that, punishing him now in the polls.

But the Fornicating one knows that he will be crushed by Harris in a debate. So what is a coward to do? Pixx in his diaper again?

LOCK HIM UP!

Newsweek poll update :

https://www.newsweek.com/kamala-harris-donald-trump-national-polls-1933639

When third-party candidates were included in the Leger poll, Harris' lead over Trump grew to 7 points, to 48 percent, compared to the former president's 41 percent.

Daytr
04-08-2024, 09:47 AM
Here you go Getty, just for you.

https://youtu.be/jli0_oKMG-0?feature=shared

Getty
04-08-2024, 10:40 AM

https://youtu.be/jli0_oKMG-0?feature=shared
Ah, Trump that.
Music to my ears, lol

Balance
04-08-2024, 11:31 AM
Ah, Trump that.
Music to my ears, lol

Should be music to your ears now that the Fornicator has officially bailed out of the ABC debate with Harris?

Or was that Trump pxssing in his diaper that your ears heard? :t_up:

Getty
04-08-2024, 11:51 AM
Cock her up says forny.

In reply,
Hello cowboy, you wanna get in the saddle?
My WORD, have a SALAD!

The Guardian Newspaper put up an article about 7 hours ago, that puts into perspective the debate argy bargy.

Trump is NOT shying away from a debate, he just doesn't want to line the pockets of a channel with a host he is sueing for defamation.
He has proposed an alternative channel, with an audience, which Kamala is shying from.

If the whole article is read, not just the bits that suit an agenda, it states it was the Democrats who wanted to avoid a 3 series debate.

Daytr
04-08-2024, 12:26 PM
Cock her up says forny.

In reply,
Hello cowboy, you wanna get in the saddle?
My WORD, have a SALAD!

The Guardian Newspaper put up an article about 7 hours ago, that puts into perspective the debate argy bargy.

Trump is NOT shying away from a debate, he just doesn't want to line the pockets of a channel with a host he is sueing for defamation.
He has proposed an alternative channel, with an audience, which Kamala is shying from.

If the whole article is read, not just the bits that suit an agenda, it states it was the Democrats who wanted to avoid a 3 series debate.

To limit the choice to host the debate to media outlets that Trump isn't suing doesn't leave much choice. CNN, ABC and even his own Truth Social if you can call that media.

CNN did a fine job in the first one and Trump even won it so why does he need the incredibly biased and untrustworthy Fox News? Because he knows he needs a weighted table to have any chance of winning.

What happened to anytime, anywhere?
The guy is a coward among many other not nice things.

Balance
04-08-2024, 12:30 PM
Should be music to your ears now that the Fornicator has officially bailed out of the ABC debate with Harris?

Or was that Trump pxssing in his diaper that your ears heard? :t_up:

Yup - definitely Trump soiling his diaper after reading Getty’s post.

Getty
04-08-2024, 12:32 PM
To limit the choice to host the debate to media outlets that Trump isn't suing doesn't leave much choice. CNN, ABC and even his own Truth Social if you can call that media.

CNN did a fine job in the first one and Trump even won it so why does he need the incredibly biased and untrustworthy Fox News? Because he knows he needs a weighted table to have any chance of winning.

What happened to anytime, anywhere?
The guy is a coward among many other not nice things.

Running true to form, he wants to share it round a bit?

Balance
04-08-2024, 12:45 PM
Running true to form, he wants to share it round a bit?

Yup - like his fornication, pussy grabbing, sexual assaults, lies and bankruptcies.

Getty
04-08-2024, 12:51 PM
So, after all that excitement, why isn't Kamala taking up the offer of some exposure in front of a live audience?

Balance
04-08-2024, 01:01 PM
So, after all that excitement, why isn't Kamala taking up the offer of some exposure in front of a live audience?

As in Fox News live audience?

How about Trump doing more fornication? Any time, any place?

moka
04-08-2024, 01:08 PM

https://youtu.be/jli0_oKMG-0?feature=shared I watched the video which was Pete Buttigieg on Kamala Harris’s Campaign, VP Vetting, & JD Vance | The Daily Show. It is not the type of thing I normally watch. I didn’t know who Pete Buttigieg was.
So, my impression was politics as entertainment, politics as a game, just as sport is opium for the masses, in American politics you back your team to win.

Politics is portrayed as a game, as a sport, as opium for the masses, to make you feel like a winner when you are actually loser in society, and in politics, because the elites are running the show, and sports distracts the working classes from real economic issues.

Marc Perelman criticizes sports for similar reasons, viewing it as an "opium of the people" that entertains, pacifies, and disciplines the working class, thereby serving capitalist interests. He argues that sports can mirror the worst aspects of capitalism, including racism, sexism, and nationalism, and that its pervasive media coverage diverts attention from political activities that might challenge the existing order.

jonu
04-08-2024, 01:58 PM
I watched the video which was Pete Buttigieg on Kamala Harris’s Campaign, VP Vetting, & JD Vance | The Daily Show. It is not the type of thing I normally watch. I didn’t know who Pete Buttigieg was.
So, my impression was politics as entertainment, politics as a game, just as sport is opium for the masses, in American politics you back your team to win.

Politics is portrayed as a game, as a sport, as opium for the masses, to make you feel like a winner when you are actually loser in society, and in politics, because the elites are running the show, and sports distracts the working classes from real economic issues.

Marc Perelman criticizes sports for similar reasons, viewing it as an "opium of the people" that entertains, pacifies, and disciplines the working class, thereby serving capitalist interests. He argues that sports can mirror the worst aspects of capitalism, including racism, sexism, and nationalism, and that its pervasive media coverage diverts attention from political activities that might challenge the existing order.

Yup. The Romans knew a thing or two with their coliseum.

Daytr
04-08-2024, 02:00 PM
I watched the video which was Pete Buttigieg on Kamala Harris’s Campaign, VP Vetting, & JD Vance | The Daily Show. It is not the type of thing I normally watch. I didn’t know who Pete Buttigieg was.

Yep and nothing new, I.e the ancient Olympics or be it the chariot races or coliseum games in Rome.

It's ridiculous what top sports people can earn now.

I do like Jon Stewart though. I don't agree with everything he says, but I think he's usually on the right side of things and is razor sharp.

Panda-NZ-
04-08-2024, 02:05 PM
Yup. The Romans knew a thing or two with their coliseum.

For them it's football, for us it's rugby.

Up the wahs.

moka
04-08-2024, 02:09 PM
He saved 'black' jobs - whatever they are.'I love my black job': Simone Biles appears to take a jab at Trump after Olympic win
The post follows controversial remarks Trump made at a June debate about 'Black jobs.'
The Olympic gymnast, who won two gold medals (https://www.nbcnews.com/sports/olympics/live-blog/team-usa-gymnastics-olympics-live-updates-rcna163577) in Paris making her the most decorated U.S. gymnast, took a swipe at former President Donald Trump in a post Friday on X.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/-love-black-job-simone-biles-appears-take-jab-trump-olympic-win-rcna164833

Bjauck
04-08-2024, 05:16 PM
For them it's football, for us it's rugby.

Up the was.
I think “damnatio ad bestias” was popular with ye olde Romans too - execution by wild beast of Christians and others.

Roman pork barrel politics was bread and circuses.

davflaws
04-08-2024, 06:18 PM

Isn't it enough that Fox paid Dominion three quarters of a Billion dollars for repeating Trumps lies about the 2020 election, while knowing they were lies?

Getty
04-08-2024, 07:07 PM
Isn't it enough that Fox paid Dominion three quarters of a Billion
dollars for repeating Trumps lies about the 2020 election, while knowing they were lies?
Wasn't cheap was it?

Even more reason to play with a straight bat now eh?

davflaws
04-08-2024, 08:23 PM
Wasn't cheap was it?

Even more reason to play with a straight bat now eh?

Whatever you're smoking - I want some.

Balance
04-08-2024, 09:20 PM
Whatever you're smoking - I want some.

You already are smoking the most potent stuff - Ardern’s unadulterated ‘Be Kind’ BS and Spin, with a special addictive of ‘hidden agenda’ captured straight from her big mouth and matured over several years to be smoked by the likes of you. :t_up:

Daytr
05-08-2024, 09:49 AM
'I love my black job': Simone Biles appears to take a jab at Trump after Olympic win
The post follows controversial remarks Trump made at a June debate about 'Black jobs.'
The Olympic gymnast, who won two gold medals (https://www.nbcnews.com/sports/olympics/live-blog/team-usa-gymnastics-olympics-live-updates-rcna163577) in Paris making her the most decorated U.S. gymnast, took a swipe at former President Donald Trump in a post Friday on X.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/-love-black-job-simone-biles-appears-take-jab-trump-olympic-win-rcna164833

I loved that comment and it's being repeated over & over so everyone is reminded of Trump’s mindset.

Like that comment on The View, " Whats a Black job?" The President of the United States."
Brilliant.

Daytr
05-08-2024, 09:51 AM
It seems the Washington Federal Court is keen to test the Supreme Court on their very loose ruling on immunity for Presidents.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/aug/04/trump-election-subversion-case

Panda-NZ-
05-08-2024, 10:24 AM
I loved that comment and it's being repeated over & over so everyone is reminded of Trump’s mindset.

Like that comment on The View, " Whats a Black job?" The President of the United States."
Brilliant.

This is funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9CQGn4-ImY&t=60s

Though Micheal Steele should maybe be thanking Trump that he has managed to secure work in the first place*. *trump-world.

Balance
05-08-2024, 03:35 PM
Momentum has clearly shifted.

The Fornicator and his irrelevant (by Trump’s own admission) running mate, ‘Just Dumb’ JD Vance, will be spewing into their McMuffin breakfast as they digest the latest poll results.

https://www.natesilver.net/p/nate-silver-2024-president-election-polls-model

moka
05-08-2024, 10:29 PM
This is funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9CQGn4-ImY&t=60s

Though Micheal Steele should maybe be thanking Trump that he has managed to secure work in the first place*. *trump-world.4:27 POLITICO HAS AS A HEADLINE ABOUT JD VANCE, SUGGESTING THAT THE VICE PRESIDENTIAL PICK DOESN'T MATTER. THAT TELLS US WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT HIS JOB THAT HE IS TRYING TO GO AFTER.

7:43 Re Fox News - I CALL THEM FAUX NEWS. THEY PRETEND TO BE ACTUAL JOURNALISTS, BUT THEY ARE NOT.

Daytr
06-08-2024, 09:44 AM
Has Trump run out of answers to the Harris campaign, if so this is where he gets dangerous and relies on a dirty tricks campaign as he did to beat Clinton.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4808507-republicans-trump-campaign-surge/

Getty
06-08-2024, 09:45 AM

That Buttigieg is something else isn't he?

With his husband and 2 adopted kids.

He would have been known as Buttf☆☆☆ when l was in America.

Bjauck
06-08-2024, 10:10 AM

He would have been known as Buttf☆☆☆ when l was in America. We are aware of your personal prejudices and crude level.

Balance
06-08-2024, 10:37 AM

Better than the homophobic arsehole that you are.

Getty
06-08-2024, 10:56 AM
Settle down.

It's normal isn't it?

Fornicators, Deviants, Childless cat women, Kamala crashes...

What has US politics come to?

No wonder they didn't want to get rid of Joey?

Panda-NZ-
06-08-2024, 11:41 AM
Settle down.

It's normal isn't it?

Fornicators, Deviants, Childless cat women, Kamala crashes...

What has US politics come to?

No wonder they didn't want to get rid of Joey?

Haven't you heard? Kamala is obama 2.0, people are excited for her.

She and her running mate run the red hats out of town and it won't even be close.

davflaws
06-08-2024, 11:55 AM

So he's gay and you're homophobic -but more importantly, he is widely acknowledged as a very competent mayor and secretary of Transportation, responsible for successfully implementing large parts of Biden's Infrastructure Act.

He is also warm, human, and funny. His best line was responding to Shady Vance's suggestion that citizens without children had little stake in the future of the country. His rejoinder to the effect that even gay Americans who have been on active service had certainly had a very large and personal stake in the future of the country was classic.

Getty
06-08-2024, 12:03 PM
So he's gay and you're homophobic -but more importantly, he is widely acknowledged as a very competent mayor and secretary of Transportation, responsible for successfully implementing large parts of Biden's Infrastructure Act.

He is also warm, human, and funny. His best line was responding to Shady Vance's suggestion that citizens without children had little stake in the future of the country. His rejoinder to the effect that even gay Americans who have been on active service had certainly had a very large and personal stake in the future of the country was classic.
Please forward that infatuated view to the Democratic selection committee, as l don't get a vote.

Getty
06-08-2024, 12:12 PM
Haven't you heard? Kamala is obama 2.0, people are excited for her.

She and her running mate run the red hats out of town and it won't even be close.
The more l see of Kamala's video clips, the more she looks like a total airhead.

No wonder Obama was so slow to endorse Ms 3% border Czar!

Panda-NZ-
06-08-2024, 12:43 PM
The more l see of Kamala's video clips, the more she looks like a total airhead.

Yes she is a woman, not much can be done about that.

Still miles ahead of the 78 year old Trump and his air-head pick JD vance.

Getty
06-08-2024, 12:55 PM

Still miles ahead of the 78 year old Trump and his air-head pick JD vance.
No no no, she can become transgender if you consider that necessary.

Ironic that those who kept silent or defended Joey's age, and more particularly his senior moments, now pull that lever on that nice Mr Trump!

causecelebre
06-08-2024, 12:57 PM
Perhaps you should read Vances book - Hillbilly Elergy. Even if you don't agree with his politics, at the very least you may get an insight into minds of the disenfranchised in the the US

causecelebre
06-08-2024, 12:58 PM

No wonder Obama was so slow to endorse Ms 3% border Czar!

Just wait until she has to speak from her own mind and not from a script

Getty
06-08-2024, 01:07 PM
That's why Comics for Kamala are in support!

Balance
06-08-2024, 01:47 PM

And is that why the Fornicator does not dare to debate her?

What does that say about the old con man, one must wonder!

Balance
06-08-2024, 02:05 PM
That's why Comics for Kamala are in support!

Every vote counts!

Latest poll - Harris opens up lead on the Fornicating Trump, 48% to 44%.

Trump has been too busy grabbing pussies instead of votes? Does his feeble mind now even know the difference?

https://www.newsweek.com/kamala-harris-hits-record-lead-over-trump-new-poll-shows-1934880

Getty
06-08-2024, 02:11 PM
URGENTLY WANTED.

Running mate for Political Campaign.

Oriental Gentleman, must be LGBTQ,
Age 35 to 48.
Preferably Muslim, but Buddhist will do.

No knowledge of Economics or Diplomacy necessary.
After all, what were teleprompters
and AI invented for?

Wealthy sponsors preferred.

Please apply to Democrat Party of USA.

We are an equal opportunity employer.

Balance
06-08-2024, 02:17 PM
URGENTLY WANTED.

Age 35 to 48.

and AI invented for?

Shows how out of touch the Fornicating Trump supporters are.

I LOVE it!

Getty
06-08-2024, 02:31 PM
Speaking of fornication what's all this in the media?

Kamala's husband Doug Emhoff having it off with the nanny, while with his first wife.

No ordinary fornication for our Doug.

He got her pregnant.
Abortion?

Could be some awkward conversations over the dinner table with that one eh?

Balance
06-08-2024, 02:36 PM
Speaking of fornication what's all this in the media?

Kamala's husband Doug Emhoff having it off with the nanny, while with his first wife.

No ordinary fornication for our Doug.

He got her pregnant.
Abortion?

Could be some awkward conversations over the dinner table with that one eh?

All disclosed unlike the Fornicator - Melania had to find out in court that he was Fornicating a porn actor while she was in hospital with his fornicated child!

Try harder! Must be something more that a homophobic arsehole kissing Trump supporter like you can uncover with the brown stuff dripping from your nose?

10 points lead by Harris by the end of the month against the pussy grabbing Fornicating Trump?

Getty
06-08-2024, 02:43 PM
As Elvis Trump said to Melania;
"I need a wife who understands things like this may happen."

Getty
06-08-2024, 02:51 PM
Try harder! Must be something more that a homophobic arsehole kissing Trump supporter like you can uncover with the brown stuff dripping from your nose?

You're getting somewhat sensitive there old chap.

Must be a lot riding on this election for you?

News doesn't require any uncovering in this day and age, it's there for all to see, even if you don't want to.

Balance
06-08-2024, 02:53 PM
As Elvis Trump said to Melania;
"I need a wife who understands things like this may happen."

She does. That’s exactly how she has the Fornicator by his shrunken balls.

The same shrunken balls you know which stop him from debating Harris.

More! I LOVE this!

Balance
06-08-2024, 02:59 PM
You're getting somewhat sensitive there old chap.

Must be a lot riding on this election for you?

News doesn't require any uncovering in this day and age, it's there for all to see, even if you don't want to.

Agree that it’s there for all to see.

Takes a homophonic arsehole however to repost that kind of irrelevant garbage (after reading it) about any candidate’s spouse history.

How about a contest of ideas, aspirations and inspirations? Think you are up to that? We know the Fornicator is not.

Getty
06-08-2024, 03:04 PM
As fornication is one of your favorite comments, I just put a bit of, er, balance on it

Balance
06-08-2024, 03:10 PM
As fornication is one of your favorite comments, I just put a bit of, er, balance on it

So which part of Trump’s fornicating while holding the Bible do you not get?

https://foreignpolicy.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/GettyImages-1216826630.jpg?quality=90

Getty
06-08-2024, 03:18 PM
Agree that it’s there for all to see.

Takes a homophonic arsehole however to repost that kind of irrelevant garbage (after reading it) about any candidate’s spouse history.

How about a contest of ideas, aspirations and inspirations? Think you are up to that? We know the Fornicator is not.
Perhaps Trump is not, but we know you are not either.

You just resort to abuse, punctuated with fapping when your choice has a gain in a poll somewhere.

Balance
06-08-2024, 03:26 PM
Perhaps Trump is not, but we know you are not either.

You just resort to abuse, punctuated with fapping when your choice has a gain in a poll somewhere.

Give it a try - let’s find out, shall we?

Getty
06-08-2024, 03:27 PM
So which part of Trump’s fornicating while holding the Bible do you not get?

https://foreignpolicy.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/GettyImages-1216826630.jpg?quality=90

It's quite clear from that photo, that Trump recognises that people like you may be troubled and unhappy, so is offering some salvation and respite from ST.

Balance
06-08-2024, 03:32 PM
It's quite clear from that photo, that Trump recognises that people like you may be troubled and unhappy, so is offering some salvation and respite from ST.

If that’s what you believe, you obviously need help from above - and soon!

Balance
06-08-2024, 03:34 PM
Give it a try - let’s find out, shall we?

Let’s start, Getty with what is Trump’s vision for US and the world.

Getty
06-08-2024, 03:34 PM
If that’s what you believe, you obviously need help from above - and soon!
I'm off to get it now.

How about you?

Balance
06-08-2024, 03:46 PM
I'm off to get it now.

How about you?

Good on you.

Blessed are those who seek redemption for theirs will be the kingdom of Heaven. Something like that.

Getty
06-08-2024, 03:54 PM
Let’s start, Getty with what is Trump’s vision for US and the world.
Seriously, do you think I would waste my time with that?

The election is a work in progress.

You have already discredited my main source on the subject.

Nor am l Trump's or anyone else's spokesperson.

And if l scored a point, you would resort to playing the man rather than the ball.

And regardless of who may 'win' who in America gives a damn what we think?

Clearly this election is fought in America, not on ST.

Our time would be better spent on other activity.

For me, the election is mainly entertainment , and l don't take it seriously enough to engage in a sideshow.

If you think otherwise, you have been misreading my posts.

I will comment from the sidelines as and when l see fit.

Now go ahead and label me a coward, even though l never considered myself an entrant in the first place.

Balance
06-08-2024, 04:43 PM
Seriously, do you think I would waste my time ….

Our time would be better spent on other activity.

But you would waste your time reading garbage and reposting here?

Anyway, good to know you have plenty of time to waste.

Getty
06-08-2024, 05:56 PM
But you would waste your time reading garbage and reposting here?

Anyway, good to know you have plenty of time to waste.
Are you, with your precious time going to post on what you see as Trumps vision for the US and the world?

Or with your affection for the Republicans, what Kamalas is?

Someone may oblige you and comment .

Daytr
06-08-2024, 08:50 PM

She's been a state prosecutor and Attorney General, it's pretty safe to say she can think on her feet.

Daytr
06-08-2024, 08:55 PM

I didn't realize he was gay.
It probably answers why he seems to have dropped out of the reckoning for VP which is a shame as he seemed like a great candidate.

But I'm not sure America is ready to break two barriers in one go.

Daytr
07-08-2024, 07:29 AM
Tim Walz seems like a sound pick and will have wide appeal to the Mid / West.

From Paul Rieckhoff on Facebook a friend of Walz.

Tim Walz is one of the finest people I’ve known in politics. He’s a leader of integrity, honor, humility and fight. I’ve known Tim for 20 years and I am honored to call him a friend. He called me two weeks ago, and told him that—and that I was rooting for him. I also told him that I was also skeptical that the Dems would have the sense to pick someone like him. So it’s encouraging to hear this news.

If the Dems wouldn’t pick a Republican or Independent, or Mark Kelly, Walz is their best chance to win. Especially because of his appeal to independents and especially independent veterans (which make up 50% of all veterans and an important number of influenceable white men in swing states). And because he won’t piss off the Democratic base. Which unfortunately is still too much of a factor for the Dems.

Picking Shapiro would have been a huge risk—especially with the pushback from within parts of Democratic party on Israel/Gaza and the overall and increasing volatility of the Middle East in the last week. And his relative weakness in the Midwest, South and Southwest.

The Dems had to pick a veteran. And they picked one that everyone knows, respects and trusts. And especially that Pelosi and other key party leaders know, respect and trust. Tim is a patriotic, down to earth and lovable bulldog.

Especially throughout his time as a leader, and later Ranking Member of the House Veterans Affairs Committee, veterans had no finer and more tenacious advocate than Tim. Every veteran service organization and veteran leader knows he is one of our own that we could always count on. Tim knows how to get things done in Washington and for his communities. And always has our back. From the New GI Bill to the Clay Hunt SAV Act to countless fights in between and after. He served 24 years in the National Guard and deeply and personally understands the issues of troops and veterans.

He knows how to fight against (but also alongside) Republicans. He understands that making real and lasting change in Washington requires bipartisanship. Especially now.

He’s forever got the spirit of the HS football coach that he once was. He knows how to spot talent, support teammates, make people better, rally diverse groups, and encourage a team to victory. And he’s a fighter. Especially in the hard times.

The loss of his brother Craig in 2016 was an unthinkable tragedy. But Tim rallied his family through it—like he can rally our country through all this pain and uncertainty now. He understands pain, he understands working people, he understands national security, he understands America.

And Tim understands how to punch. He’ll pound away on Trump. And he’ll reveal and smoosh Vance.

Tim’s definitely more liberal than me (and much of America), and that will surely challenge him with independents and moderates. And with Walz and Harris together, the Dems are going to have to fight incredibly hard against their own brand and to show they’re more moderate. Especially after Republicans weaponize the fact that he was Bernie Sanders’ preferred pick.

But Tim Walz is incredibly sincere, hard working, tough, and likable. He’s a leader of integrity and character when we’ve never needed it more. He’s great at media and on the stump. He’s the opposite of weird.

And, yes, he’s funny. Which we also all really need now.

He will change some hearts and minds. Hopefully, enough to beat Trump.

It’s gonna be a dogfight to the finish. And beyond.

But Coach and Sergeant Major Tim Walz is a fighter—and he’s up for it.

And I’m rooting for him to win.

Now and always.

Daytr
07-08-2024, 08:41 AM
Align yourself with Trump at your peril. I was going to short Tesla a little while back on this basis. Doh! 30% down.

https://electrek.co/2024/08/06/tesla-loses-corporate-sales-over-elon-musk-tesla-mission/

Getty
07-08-2024, 12:35 PM
Dedicated to Tim and Kamala.

https://youtu.be/8oXg3vsSwhU

ynot
07-08-2024, 01:09 PM
Dedicated to Tim and Kamala.

https://youtu.be/8oXg3vsSwhU

Kamalz last Walz for sure.

Balance
07-08-2024, 02:22 PM
What’s worse than a con man as candidate for US President?

An old con man, that’s who.

Fornicator now viewed as the old man and unable to foot it with Harris.

https://newrepublic.com/post/184581/new-poll-donald-trump-kamala-harris-biden

A Morning Consult poll published Monday revealed that voters are suddenly viewing Trump as the decrepit candidate after Biden dropped his campaign.

Balance
07-08-2024, 02:55 PM
Are you, with your precious time going to post on what you see as Trumps vision for the US and the world?

Or with your affection for the Republicans, what Kamalas is?

Someone may oblige you and comment .

Trump’s vision?

What vision?

Balance
07-08-2024, 03:34 PM
https://media.distractify.com/brand-img/fIy4kRH6C/1280x670/what-actually-happened-to-carl-in-up-1602102030950.jpg

Walz reminds me of Carl, the Disney Up character.

blackcap
07-08-2024, 04:27 PM
She's been a state prosecutor and Attorney General, it's pretty safe to say she can think on her feet.

It's pretty safe to say that Kamala can not think on her feet and outside scripted speech, she is pretty much useless.

“Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So basically that’s wrong.”

ynot
07-08-2024, 04:31 PM
It's pretty safe to say that Kamala can not think on her feet and outside scripted speech, she is pretty much useless.

“Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So basically that’s wrong.”

What could possibly go wrong. Then again sleepy Joe proves you don't have to be awake to run the us of a.

Balance
07-08-2024, 05:06 PM

What about Trump’s 92% staff turnover?

Balance
07-08-2024, 05:15 PM
What could possibly go wrong. Then again sleepy Joe proves you don't have to be awake to run the us of a.

Not only that but he proved he could beat the Fornicator while asleep (according to the fornicating one) in 2020!

What does that say about the Fornicator?

Getty
07-08-2024, 10:59 PM
URGENTLY WANTED.

Age 35 to 48.

and AI invented for?

Hmmm, no matches found.

So Tim Walz it is.

Ah well, just goes to show there's still room for pale male and stale in Democrat politics.

Getty
08-08-2024, 09:22 AM
Kamala has the White Guys and Comics in support.

Meanwhile, Donald has the Hulkamaniacs, Teamsters, Police Unions, Germans, Slovenians, Catholics, Jews without Shapiro, White women, Black's with Jobs, oh, and the Fornicators on side.

All he needs now is a few legally resident Hispanics.

Has wide appeal does our Donald.

Daytr
08-08-2024, 09:34 AM

Gawd you talk some crap.
So what?
Have you watched any of her interviews, to claim she's dumb as Trump has on multiple occasions says more about your intelligence than hers.

Funny though as Trump will quite often contradict himself in the same ramble. Or ask stupid questions to the audience like he's thinking out loud and then realizes what he has said and then over the next few days has to explain himself. Remember you wont need to vote again...? But it's a constant barrage of waffle of anything that pops in his head.

Getty
08-08-2024, 09:47 AM
Kamala has the White Guys and Comics in support.

Meanwhile, Donald has the Hulkamaniacs, Teamsters, Police Unions, Germans, Slovenians, Catholics, Jews without
Shapiro, White women, Black's with Jobs, oh, and the Fornicators on side.

All he needs now is a few legally resident Hispanics.

Has wide appeal does our Donald.

Add Firefighters and Military to Donald's list, on revelations Tim Walz let Minnesota burn during the riots, and deserted his soldiers due to go into battle in Iraq.

davflaws
08-08-2024, 10:20 AM
Add Firefighters and Military to Donald's list, on revelations Tim Walz let Minnesota burn during the riots, and deserted his soldiers due to go into battle in Iraq.

Please post a link or reference to these "revelations"

davflaws
08-08-2024, 10:26 AM
I am slightly embarrassed to find myself agreeing with one of Shady Vance's suggestions (albeit for different reasons).

He put forward the idea that since people with children had more stake in the future of the country than those that don't (IMO nonsense), they should have more votes.

I am inclined to believe that children should have a vote, which parents should exercise on their behalf until they are 16. I believe that we would get more and better 'child friendly' social policies if we were to do that.

blackcap
08-08-2024, 10:42 AM
I am slightly embarrassed to find myself agreeing with one of Shady Vance's suggestions (albeit for different reasons).

He put forward the idea that since people with children had more stake in the future of the country than those that don't (IMO nonsense), they should have more votes.

I am inclined to believe that children should have a vote, which parents should exercise on their behalf until they are 16. I believe that we would get more and better 'child friendly' social policies if we were to do that.

I disagree with you, I believe those with children do have more of a stake in the future of a country. That makes obvious sense. Since we are throwing adjectives around, how do you like Tampon Tim?

Getty
08-08-2024, 10:44 AM
Please post a link or reference to these "revelations"

Hi dav, most of what l comment on here has its source of not just the hosts, but people who front up on the Fox channel to give first hand accounts.

Regardless, instead of consulting Uncle Getty, consult Uncle Google.

Try the New York Post article on the Army story.

Just type in your search Tim Walz lets Minnesota Burn for the other option.

In both cases multiple sources appear.

Hopefully the algorithms Google apply to your searches have not learnt to de prioritize such articles...

BTW, a response to you labeling me homophobic.
I've come to accept gays, but l doubt if l will come to accept gay men adopting and raising children.

If that's a prejudice, l own it.

davflaws
08-08-2024, 11:33 AM
I disagree with you, I believe those with children do have more of a stake in the future of a country. That makes obvious sense. Since we are throwing adjectives around, how do you like Tampon Tim?

Apart from your misogyny - what is the relevance/resonance of Tampon Tim?

Shady Vance rhymes with his initials, and the shady refers to his chameleon like record of changing his stance for what he sees as immediate political advantage.

Getty
08-08-2024, 12:01 PM
Hi dav, most of what l comment on here has its source of not just the hosts, but people who front up on the Fox channel to give first hand accounts.

Regardless, instead of consulting Uncle Getty, consult Uncle Google.

Try the New York Post article on the Army story.

Just type in your search Tim Walz lets Minnesota Burn for the other option.

In both cases multiple sources appear.

Hopefully the algorithms Google apply to your searches have not learnt to de prioritize such articles...

BTW, a response to you labeling me homophobic.
I've come to accept gays, but l doubt if l will come to accept gay men adopting and raising children.

If that's a prejudice, l own it.

A name you can link to appearing on Fox, is retired Command Sergeant Major Thomas Behrends.

Walz has been making speeches in front of audiences, about him going to war, and carrying weapons of war with the Army.

Befrends has denounced Walz and the whole thing a case of stolen valour, with embellished record and rank!

Walz was in Italy, not Iraq.
He has not spent 1 day in a battle zone!

A bit like driving through Waiouru, and saying you've been to war.

If you want to have another name, try Tom Schilling, who was in the Army with Walz.
He labels Walz dishonorable, abandoning his battalion when they were due to deploy, letting Minnesota burn, and his handling of Covid.
As a leader?
"Terrible "
"Be a disaster if he became Commander in Chief" now.

Have I overcome your skepticism of "revelations"?

blackcap
08-08-2024, 01:28 PM
Apart from your misogyny - what is the relevance/resonance of Tampon Tim?

Shady Vance rhymes with his initials, and the shady refers to his chameleon like record of changing his stance for what he sees as immediate political advantage.

Do some research.

Getty
08-08-2024, 01:49 PM
And if further validation on the Tampon Tim label is required, Hilary Clinton is using it too, apparently with an illustration.

Being the far left politician who set up a snitch line for people to dob in their neighbours if they went out during Covid, Tim sounds like a bloody lunatic, with or without tampons!

30 visits to China?

Honeymoon.

With school groups paid by the Chinese government?

Heck, doesn't he know he could get a takeaway delivered to home by Uber?

Balance
08-08-2024, 02:36 PM
Young voters flocking back and to Harris/Walz.

No wonder the Old fornicating Con Man is struggling to get enthusiasm into his campaign - as seen with the unfilled stadiums and audience leaving early after listening half an hour to the rumbling BS old fool.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/08/07/harris-trump-poll-changes-wisconsin/

dobby41
08-08-2024, 03:02 PM
And if further validation on the Tampon Tim label is required, Hilary Clinton is using it too, apparently with an illustration.

Do you have a link to that?
Or is it more like Trump's "I heard, but I may be wrong, that ..."

Daytr
08-08-2024, 03:13 PM
Here you go Getty & Blackcap.
From Rolling Stone magazine one if the beacons of the media industry.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/republicans-attack-tim-walz-tampon-somalia-1235075458/

Getty
08-08-2024, 03:16 PM
Do you have a link to that?
Or is it more like Trump's "I heard, but I may be wrong, that ..."

There seems to be skepticism from some to my posts on here.

Perhaps they judge me by their own standards.

Or is it just evidence that MSN are giving Kamala/ Walz an easy ride?

Please refer back to the posts in reply to davflaws.

UPDATE. Re shown on The Five, Fox news, 4.02pm NZ time.

Balance
08-08-2024, 03:23 PM
Fornicating Old con contradicting himself on Walz. Too old and too much of a con to change and heed the immortal advice of ‘always tell the truth so you do not have to remember which lie you told’, the Fornicator fools no one except his arse licking supporters.

New Audio Shows Trump Praising Gov. Walz’s Handling Of George Floyd Protests

In a 2020 recording of phone call between President Donald Trump and a group of governors, Trump can be heard lavishing praise on Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz for his handling of the George Floyd protests that engulfed the city that summer.

"I know Gov. Walz is on the phone, and we spoke, and I fully agree with the way he handled it the last couple of days," Trump says in the call.

"I was very happy with the last couple of days, Tim," he adds. "You called up big numbers and the big numbers knocked them out so fast it was like bowling pins."

Later in the call Trump praises Walz as an “excellent guy.”

The audio completely undercuts Trump’s more recent criticism of Walz’s handling of the protests, which he has done regularly since Harris named Walz as her running mate.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/despite-new-criticism-trump-told-walz-2020-happy/story?id=112616502

Daytr
08-08-2024, 05:58 PM

Or is it just evidence that MSN are giving Kamala/ Walz an easy ride?

Please refer back to the posts in reply to davflaws.

UPDATE. Re shown on The Five, Fox news, 4.02pm NZ time.

No, it's because you rely heavily on Fox News and they don't care for the truth, they are just a right-wing attack / propaganda machine.
The fact that you don't question what they spew out by the minute is what you are judged on.
Its utter garbage and you love regurgitating that garbage.
Half the time I think you are doing as a wind up, please tell me it's a wind up and you aren't that stupid.

Balance
08-08-2024, 07:04 PM
And the betting agencies are now favouring Harris to win the election - a massive swing from just a week ago.

The momentum is all one way currently - the old man wears no clothes! His Just Dumb running mate is running in circles, chasing the smell from the con man’s urinated diaper.

https://www.newsweek.com/kamala-harris-favorite-bookmakers-election-donald-trump-odds-latest-1936250

Vice President Kamala Harris is now the favorite to win November's presidential election for the first time, according to a number of leading betting companies.

U.K. based bookies Betfair are currently offering odds of 20/21 (51.2 percent) on a Harris victory against 6/5 (45.5 percent) for Republican candidate Donald Trump.

This is a dramatic switch from Wednesday when the company had odds of 53 percent on a Trump victory versus 47 percent for Harris.

Separately Paddy Power has odds of 4/5 (55.6 percent) on Harris winning in against 1/1 (50 percent) for Trump.

jonu
08-08-2024, 07:54 PM
And the betting agencies are now favouring Harris to win the election - a massive swing from just a week ago.

The momentum is all one way currently - the old man wears no clothes! His Just Dumb running mate is running in circles, chasing the smell from the con man’s urinated diaper.

https://www.newsweek.com/kamala-harris-favorite-bookmakers-election-donald-trump-odds-latest-1936250

Vice President Kamala Harris is now the favorite to win November's presidential election for the first time, according to a number of leading betting companies.

U.K. based bookies Betfair are currently offering odds of 20/21 (51.2 percent) on a Harris victory against 6/5 (45.5 percent) for Republican candidate Donald Trump.

This is a dramatic switch from Wednesday when the company had odds of 53 percent on a Trump victory versus 47 percent for Harris.

Separately Paddy Power has odds of 4/5 (55.6 percent) on Harris winning in against 1/1 (50 percent) for Trump.

It'll be interesting to see if the Kamalamania media lovefest/honeymoon will go the distance to November. We saw with Ardern here how the media fawned and gushed about the young female (diverse) new hope in the wake of the dire Andrew Little. Didn't serve NZ well did it?

Two main differences I see between Ardern and Harris.

Ardern was relatively low profile prior. Harris was one of the most unpopular VPs in history.

Ardern had a 6 week runway to navigate. The media love saw her through that without serious question of her abilities or policy nouse.
Harris has closer to 4 months. Her weaknesses are already known, and she was widely disliked even by Democrats. The relief that she isn't Biden may wear thin as the voting public will be constantly reminded of her true nature and failings by a relentless campaign from the GOP.

Balance
08-08-2024, 09:27 PM
It'll be interesting to see if the Kamalamania media lovefest/honeymoon will go the distance to November. We saw with Ardern here how the media fawned and gushed about the young female (diverse) new hope in the wake of the dire Andrew Little. Didn't serve NZ well did it?

Two main differences I see between Ardern and Harris.

Ardern was relatively low profile prior. Harris was one of the most unpopular VPs in history.

Ardern had a 6 week runway to navigate. The media love saw her through that without serious question of her abilities or policy nouse.
Harris has closer to 4 months. Her weaknesses are already known, and she was widely disliked even by Democrats. The relief that she isn't Biden may wear thin as the voting public will be constantly reminded of her true nature and failings by a relentless campaign from the GOP.

I would venture to observe that there is indeed a huge difference between the media lovefest with Ardern vs that with Harris - the difference being that the whole NZ media pack were lovestruck with Ardern. Remember Jacindamania?

Not the case with Harris - in fact, she has been subjected to continuous negative and crude media attacks from the right as part of the Biden team since 2020. And now the right wing media has gone into overdrive to destroy her. No Harrismania here.

Dare I say, there is more of a balance over there.

What we are seeing is that the left leaning media has found in Harris, a candidate they can support. And that is making the huge difference we see now.

ynot
08-08-2024, 09:40 PM
I would venture to observe that there is indeed a huge difference between the media lovefest with Ardern vs that with Harris - the difference being that the whole NZ media pack were lovestruck with Ardern. Not the case with Harris - in fact, she has been subjected to continuous negative and crude media attacks from the right as part of the Biden team since 2020.

Dare I say, there is more of a balance over there.

What we are seeing is that the left leaning media has found in Harris, a candidate they can support. And that is making the huge difference we see now.

Mate, the left leaning media would see a living corpse as a great presidential candidate. I forgot, they done that already.

Balance
08-08-2024, 10:10 PM
Mate, the left leaning media would see a living corpse as a great presidential candidate. I forgot, they done that already.

By that measure, what does the right leaning media see in the Fornicator?

ynot
08-08-2024, 10:27 PM
By that measure, what does the right leaning media see in the Fornicator?

A future America with at least half a chance ?

Balance
08-08-2024, 11:34 PM

No chance with the fornicator.

Daytr
09-08-2024, 08:10 AM

Half a chance of self destruction.
Trump almost pulled it off in the Jan 6th Capitol Riots. What would have happened if those lunatics had managed to find Pelosi or Pence.

Balance
09-08-2024, 01:04 PM
So Trump has backed down and agreed to debate Harris on ABC.

The fact that Harris is opening up the lead on him in the latest poll must be scaring his diaper wetting frequency?

LOCK HIM UP!

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/harris-leads-trump-by-5-points-ipsos-poll-2024-08-08/

Democrat Kamala Harris leads Republican Donald Trump 42% to 37% in the race for the Nov. 5 U.S. presidential election, according to an Ipsos poll published on Thursday.
The poll found Harris had widened her lead since a July 22-23 Reuters/Ipsos survey, which found her up 37% to 34% over Trump.

https://www.usnews.com/object/image/00000191-14d3-ded6-a595-7dffaccc0000/20240801edbbc-a.jpg?update-time=1722631659889&size=responsiveGallery

Balance
09-08-2024, 01:44 PM
Looking forward to the fornicating conman being taken apart at the debate for all the lies, frauds, sexual assaults and crimes he has committed.

LOCK HIM UP!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/elections/2024/08/08/2024-election-campaign-updates-harris-trump/

Trump, Harris agree to Sept. 10 debate on ABC, network says

Former president Donald Trump and Vice President Kamala Harris have agreed to a Sept. 10 debate on ABC, the network said Thursday. The announcement followed a Trump news conference in Palm Beach, Fla., during which he proposed three debates with Harris.

https://www.usnews.com/object/image/00000191-32bf-d53b-ab9d-73bf3d000000/cbr080724dapc.jpg?update-time=1723133440021&size=responsiveGallery

dobby41
09-08-2024, 03:54 PM

Perhaps they do judge you by their own standards - they expect verification rather than just accept things because they fit the story that they have created.

dobby41
09-08-2024, 03:58 PM

Or they just don't want a crook?

Getty
09-08-2024, 04:36 PM
Perhaps they do judge you by their own standards - they expect verification rather than just accept things because they fit the story that they have created.
So, any acknowledgement from the cynics that my post was valid fact based, and any comment on Hilary Clinton re Walz?

ynot
09-08-2024, 09:35 PM
Balance and woke lefties.
You want to know what's going on politically in the US and beyond listen to Steve Bannon.
https://youtu.be/AoUO4Lx1JeU?si=sskIGcg3IQdKIpTh

dln
09-08-2024, 09:39 PM
Cleetus the meth dealer in the nextdoor cell has some pretty insightful opinions too ... ;)

Getty
09-08-2024, 09:56 PM
No, it's because you rely heavily on Fox News and they don't care for the truth, they are just a right-wing attack / propaganda machine.
The fact that you don't question what they spew out by the minute is what you are judged on.
Its utter garbage and you love regurgitating that garbage.
Half the time I think you are doing as a wind up, please tell me it's a wind up and you aren't that stupid.

Calling all Dictionaries.

Please update your definitions.

GARBAGE n. Anything Balance and daytr don't wish to see or agree with.

Panda-NZ-
10-08-2024, 08:03 AM
Walz is better than Biden was to Obama, great pick.

He's gonna Walz into the vice presidency.

Daytr
10-08-2024, 10:47 AM
Balance and woke lefties.
You want to know what's going on politically in the US and beyond listen to Steve Bannon.
https://youtu.be/AoUO4Lx1JeU?si=sskIGcg3IQdKIpTh

Well Bannon and Trump have a lot in common, both being convicted felons.
So what happened to all the money they raised to build the wall. 🤣

The only reason why he wasn't convicted of more of the charges was that Trump pardoned him. It's unbelievable that a President can pardon someone associated with them. But hey Trump doesn't care about conflicts of interest, the rule of law or the sanctity of office.