PDA

View Full Version : 99 Wuxian Ltd (NNW-ASX)

penn
04-08-2015, 07:38 PM
Any one else looked at this?
For me an entry into China and Tech (mobile) at same time.

(99 Wuxian) aggregates over 300 million high quality consumers and 155 leading merchants
through a marketplace embedded within the mobile apps of China’s leading banks,
telecommunications and insurance companies. 99 Wuxian enables increased customer
satisfaction, loyalty and retention for its business partners by offering consumers the lifestyle
convenience of purchasing virtual and physical goods on a mobile device.

Market cap @ $38m Aus

From June update:-

• Gross Transaction Value of RMB 2.7 billion, up 58% over the prior corresponding period (“pcp”)
• Total registered user base of 45.6 million, up 47% from 30 June 2014
• 10.8 million transactions on the platform, up 95% over the pcp
• Revenue of RMB 51.2 million, up 27% over the pcp
Penn. :sleep:

stoploss
04-08-2015, 07:55 PM
A year ago it was 70 cents now 25. Looks like it has gone the same way as many stocks in China .
Has it recently got into this sector ?

penn
04-08-2015, 09:20 PM
A year ago it was 70 cents now 25. Looks like it has gone the same way as many stocks in China .
Has it recently got into this sector ?
It looks like it was a 2013 IPO at @.50c ?
Same sector but has a new product-

iBenefit

iBenefit is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform which enables companies to manage their
employee benefit, incentive and loyalty programs. iBenefit tracks an employee’s “loyalty value”,
presenting it in a visual display on their mobile phone and has been designed to incentivise
employee performance and improve employee retention which are major concerns for
employers in China with over 40 per cent of Chinese employees changing jobs as often as
every one to two years.
Looks to have had good up-take.

Not advice just dipped my toes in.

penn
04-08-2015, 09:26 PM
Still learning, but looks like true Market cap is $256m as @90% of the share are in escrow
Dyor!

Joshuatree
04-08-2015, 09:46 PM
Yeah thats what H/C detail has too re mkt cap ,penn.. I still hold a small position in Chinese co SBB on the ASX.All the escrow shares suddenly were dumped suppressing the s/p which has never got any momentum back along with suspicion re the genuineness of the co and whether all its cash is really there and won't just disappear suddenly. It does appear to be the real deal with good aus accountants etc; but until a div comes it will meander as cheap as chips. If no Instos or big names are on board that will be another s/p suppressor. I don't know anything about NNW yet so just sharing my exp with these stocks; there have been a few cons which make folks sus and tars all similar stocks with the same brush. Thanks penn hope to have abetter look at it.

penn
25-09-2015, 08:09 PM
Release of restricted securities from ASX escrow.

CDI holders holding a total of 747,439,248 (81.2%) of the Restricted Securities have agreed
to a further 12 month voluntary escrow period in respect of the Restricted Securities, ending
on 8 October 2016.
When combined with 50,000,000 CDIs held by Wuxian Nominees Pty Ltd (an employee
share plan trust with CDIs subject to vesting conditions), a total of 797,439,248 (86.7%)
Restricted Securities will be subject to voluntary escrow and vesting conditions.
CEO said:-
“This is a resounding endorsement by our major shareholders in the long term growth
prospects for 99 Wuxian and the fundamental drivers underpinning the m-commerce industry
in China.
“99 Wuxian continues to deliver robust growth with more than forty-five million registered
users on our platform, having doubled in the last two years while continuing to add high
profile business partners and merchants to our platform,”

(I bought a few more today on this news)
may-be a little upside over the next 12 months given previous rapid growth.