sharetrader

Hybrid View

Guru

ASB Securities have agreed to take it into their custodian after previously advising it couldn't be done.

Q - is the shareprice fairly valued or is it due to a huge overhang from early investors now cashing out due to finally getting liquidity. Volume is probably under $1m per day and some early employees (who no longer work there) probably have that from their ESOP.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    ASB Securities have agreed to take it into their custodian after previously advising it couldn't be done.

Q - is the shareprice fairly valued or is it due to a huge overhang from early investors now cashing out due to finally getting liquidity. Volume is probably under $1m per day and some early employees (who no longer work there) probably have that from their ESOP.
    Good to know, they told me no initially as well, I have managed to get sorted now though.

I want to say its the overhang from early investors. But I believe it is undervalued, they have tripled their operational plants since 2019 (in 2019 they were valued at roughly 1bn) and forward plans looking at another 6 in the next 1-2 years - the path to profit is pretty clear - but I have also had a stake in this for a long time, and I am a big believer so I don't deny I am probably looking at it from a rose tinted glasses point of view. I think their is also a fundamental lack of understanding in the general market about what is is LanzaTech actually does