Quote Originally Posted by FTG View Post
Perhaps Tip of the day for you...

You may wish to explore simply setting up an account with a reputable Online currency exchange (no branch interaction needed). E.g WISE & XE.

You will then be provided with an account number specifically relating to you (or your 'entity'), domiciled in Aussie. From there, all you then need to do is provide Link Aussie (or any of the other Share Registries for that matter) with your "Aussie Banking details" for all future remittance.

Following receipt of any Aussie funds (e.g. Dividends) you then convert into NZD, when you want to. You will generally find that the true cross rate (incl any fees) will be much better than the standard banks, and much faster too!
Helpful stuff thanks but on investigation I have found these companies only operate if you exchange the money (and I found they do offer better rates than eg ASB). The "account" is a forex trading account not a mechanism to hold your AUD dividends for further AUD processing. So....if you want to get your AUD dividend from your Aussie company paid into your AUD account in your NZ (eg ASB) bank account rather than into your NZD account, there seems to be no way of achieving this.
If anyone has somehow achieved this I would be grateful for the know-how.