sharetrader
Page 2015 of 2059 FirstFirst ... 101515151915196520052011201220132014201520162017201820192025 ... LastLast
Results 20,141 to 20,150 of 20589
    Investments

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Sharon from ANZ notes that annual house price inflation is pushing further into positive territory …but a relatively low peak in this cycle is on the cards

Looking good for Oceania F25 …sales / margins wise

https://eu.watermarker.singletrack.i...Headers%3Dhost
    W69 please help me understand as its beyond my simple mind

I reckon prerequisite for a OCA investor is a IQ over 150 as only very sharp minds can understand its dynamics ...me including market doesnt get it ...at every market downturn it makes new low ...54 cents recent and 52 week low made yesterday ...shows more bailing out then getting in ...maybe they dont understand it just like me ...but u I believe is a sharp one ...then enlighten us with your honest thoughts ...is it a BUY at current SP ? If it was a buy at 70 then its better buy at 54 ??

Final leg down incoming - will be interested to see where it bottoms?

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    W69 please help me understand as its beyond my simple mind

I reckon prerequisite for a OCA investor is a IQ over 150 as only very sharp minds can understand its dynamics ...me including market doesnt get it ...at every market downturn it makes new low ...54 cents recent and 52 week low made yesterday ...shows more bailing out then getting in ...maybe they dont understand it just like me ...but u I believe is a sharp one ...then enlighten us with your honest thoughts ...is it a BUY at current SP ? If it was a buy at 70 then its better buy at 54 ??
    Alokdhir ….maybe an OCA investor only needs an IQ of 40 to recognise the ‘deep value’ embedded in the current share price.

Yes mate the share fall keeps going sown but the army of fans remain undaunted …fandom makes for an interesting study

Maybe a buy when the Warriors start winning ….consistently …whenever that is
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Investments

Alokdhir ….maybe an OCA investor only needs an IQ of 40 to recognise the ‘deep value’ embedded in the current share price.

Yes mate the share fall keeps going sown but the army of fans remain undaunted …fandom makes for an interesting study

Maybe a buy when the Warriors start winning ….consistently …whenever that is
    So u are saying whole market's wisdom is below IQ 40 levels !!! Goes against my belief that collective wisdom of market is always better then normal single person's wisdom ...Not Einstein type people included ...only normal like me ...not even u ...lol

Alokdhir ...OCA has a special aura about it that attracts fans .....bit like Taylor

Oceania share price down each week for last 4 weeks …….Warriors have lost 4 weeks in a row

Spooky eh ….must mean something

Warriors likely to lose this week again …wonder what will happen to Oceania share price?

And Jason Paris is still fan #1 ….I’m sure a few Oceania fans could write such a comment about their beloved as well

@JasonCParis
    The @NZWarriors were incredibly tough tonight. We won 18 - 16 after the first 15 minutes. We need to remove those poor 20 min periods and we can beat anybody. Injuries are a worry, but look at the players back from week 14. #KeepTheFaith
    #UpTheWahs
    I think Jason Paris is a very good CEO & his tie up of Vodafone with Starlink was a smart move.
    Private equity also normally don't employ mugs.

However he has a blind spot with the Warriors but that's OK its sport & their's an emotional investment. Also his passion is smart for business, being the No 1 sponsor of the team & fandom that comes with it.

As you point out there are many similarities with the Wah fans & OCA investors.

The difference is their shouldn't be emotion in your investment & also Jason Paris's emotional investment is actually good for his business.
    I fired him an email a while back, had an almost instant reply & the man was on holiday.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Investments

Alokdhir ...OCA has a special aura about it that attracts fans .....bit like Taylor
    More like Moths getting attracted to flame ?? at least thats how it is at the moment ...maybe will turn around sometime ...really liked analogy of how it suits SP keeps going down to people who intend to keep buying ...but what about most others who dont intend to keep buying as they would like to spread their risk

REINZ report the total number of properties sold in New Zealand in April were 25.3% higher than April last yesr

Prices flat, maybe up a tad

Main thing is volumes still rising strongly ..indicates a good start to F25 for Oceania ….sales wise that is

Interesting REINZ use the word ‘suddued’ but probably comparing current market to the boom times when agents were creaming it
    https://www.reinz.co.nz/Web/Web/News...mic-challenges
    HPI down 0.8% across NZ and 1.6% in Auckland on last month. That Auckland fall is around 20% p.a so wouldn't want that continuing.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by kiwikeith View Post
    Rob. Thanks for the invitation to supply material for your "review". I think you would be better served by a period of self reflection to try to understand the source of your intellectual superiority condition. Keith
    Just comes from doing more work than most others.

Please self reflect on the sheer audacity of complaining about what others contribute when you contribute nothing yourself.

Think of it like turning up to Xmas lunch, standing and watching everyone else preparing the food, then storming the table before anyone else and loudly complaining about the food.

This evening I will review your last 20 posts and give feedback.

Guru

It's just the balance sheet sport. Not a particularly special business.