sharetrader
Page 843 of 846 FirstFirst ... 343743793833839840841842843844845846 LastLast
Results 8,421 to 8,430 of 8460

That's the most confusing memo ever. BUY BUY BUY "All vehicles under $30k" then "don't buy" (insert a large list of vehicles that would be under $30k). Anyway the memo is 3 months out of date. Why don't you post the current one sashadidi if you have access to it?

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    something smells , lots of volume on offer
    If u are a big investor having holdings of appx 1.2 mil as per Percy estimates then u will have some rapport with management also ...with results coming in few days which are suppose to create upwards momentum if going by past experiences and already announced profit upgrade ...then I feel selling in low liquidity super low sentiment is very ill advised move ...UNLESS they are hurrying up to get out before results announcement ...very confusing . Hopefully there is nothing bad in the results to eventually justify this move/selling
    Last edited by alokdhir; 13-05-2024 at 06:49 AM.

Ive been looking for a new towing vehicle and I have found no bargains at Turners. I would say above market price for the type of truck I want. Plus buyers fees. Make of that what you want but it does not appear the actions of a desperate seller.

Quote Originally Posted by sashadidi View Post
    Things are a bit tough for turners (and I am sure other car dealers)if you read this memo
    Attachment 15102
    Im not sure to believe this is real without seeing letterheads etc , but anyway looks like prudent inventory management in current climate. Turners management have also stated previously there model is to shift focus in inventory to where demand is.
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    If u are a big investor having holdings of appx 1.2 mil as per Percy estimates then u will have some rapport with management also ...with results coming in few days which are suppose to create upwards momentum if going by past experiences and already announced profit upgrade ...then I feel selling in low liquidity super low sentiment is very ill advised move ...UNLESS they are hurrying up to get out before results announcement ...very confusing . Hopefully there is nothing bad in the results to eventually justify this move/selling
    turners did upgrade in feb for full yr. I be watching the outlook statement in results to see if they say anything about softening demand.
    one step ahead of the herd

percy

turners did upgrade in feb for full yr. I be watching the outlook statement in results to see if they say anything about softening demand.
    Well there usually is a slow down at this time of year.
    Rental companies reduce their stock holdings as well.
    I would expect Oxford Finance's NIM improving and Credit Corp attracting more business.

For what it is worth, I think TRA is good buying at this price and I have doubled my holdings.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Louloubell View Post
    For what it is worth, I think TRA is good buying at this price and I have doubled my holdings.
    Very good buying for the longterm

DFABPCLMB

Im not sure to believe this is real without seeing letterheads etc , but anyway looks like prudent inventory management in current climate.
    The bold part was also my interpretation - I don't see any issues with that document, assuming it is real. It also gives a bit of insight into what NOT to buy as a consumer e.g. Mazda diesel, Kona 2L, Dodge over 80k & Jeeps etc.

Investments

TRA now continuously trading below key support of $ 4 ...making me nervous ...hopefully it will turn around sooner then 21st May !!!

Lack of commentary here on this SP downtrend makes me feel all is going to be good and its worth adding here then getting worried ...still more thoughts about why SP came below $ 4 will be comforting ....