sharetrader
Page 2079 of 2079 FirstFirst ... 1079157919792029206920752076207720782079
Results 20,781 to 20,786 of 20786

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Didn't Sailorboy say it was worth $2 recently?
    ValueNZ I think mentioned $3.60 I believe.

For the record I valued it at 99c a few months ago, but I would reduce that now to around 90c after the latest report.

SailorBoy, plus the 'float' again!
    Jeeeze you OCA fans love to double dip & that's just bad manners.
    I'm pretty sure I said OCA is worth at a minimum $2.50 at some point. Don't remember ever mentioning $3.60, but quote the post if you can find it.

Quote Originally Posted by ValueNZ View Post
    I'm pretty sure I said OCA is worth at a minimum $2.50 at some point. Don't remember ever mentioning $3.60, but quote the post if you can find it.
    You could be right, I thought I remembered $3.60, but too many posts to scroll through to verify.

Either way it's just not worth anywhere near that. Maybe in a few years, 5 years... who knows. But not currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    You could be right, I thought I remembered $3.60, but too many posts to scroll through to verify.

Either way it's just not worth anywhere near that. Maybe in a few years, 5 years... who knows. But not currently.
    I don't remember ever actually saying $3.60, but it's not that absurd of a valuation. OCA is sitting on $4 per share of assets growing at a 15% CAGR, so that's something to have a think about.

Quote Originally Posted by ValueNZ View Post
    I don't remember ever actually saying $3.60, but it's not that absurd of a valuation. OCA is sitting on $4 per share of assets growing at a 15% CAGR, so that's something to have a think about.
    So you think its possibly worth more than Ryman is currently valued.
    $2.6Bln and making $40 - $50Mln a year.
    That's not thinking, that's dreaming.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Warriors have the bye this week so no game for them. Fans reflect on where they are on the table …12th but only a win or two from the top 8. So finals football on the card and fans still saying ‘this is our year’ UP THE WAHS

Oceania share price down 3 cents (5%) last week. Not a good week after the excitement of the results announcement. But the fans are still happy and if anything they are becoming even more convinced that this is our year with share price doubling. The cheer leaders are bringing the mob with them with ‘deep value’ talk. GO OCEANIA

A casual observer would be saying this is not our year for either of them and saying maybe that’s 5 years or more away.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

We still haven't seen our genius Maverick turn up since OCA results were out.

Maverick, we need your expertise decode on OCA results, and your insights on OCA's future.