sharetrader
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930 LastLast
    IMO

Profit Jaws starting to open up.Think,like a Hippos.

Guru

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by kiora View Post
    My understanding is that online EFTPOS doesn't do credit so would be very limited imo.

IMO

Good to see another institution, WAM on the share register👍

Advanced Member

Not the sort of announcement I like to see. Directors are under the gun to make prompt disclosures so hopefully this is that and not something bigger. Latitude had quite a serious breach and will be of consequence to that business, although SPY doesnt collect anywhere near the same amount of customer info (HMY would be a prime comparable to Latitude in terms of breach potential). Fingers crossed.

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...215/396658.pdf

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Fiordland Moose View Post
    Not the sort of announcement I like to see. Directors are under the gun to make prompt disclosures so hopefully this is that and not something bigger. Latitude had quite a serious breach and will be of consequence to that business, although SPY doesnt collect anywhere near the same amount of customer info (HMY would be a prime comparable to Latitude in terms of breach potential). Fingers crossed.

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...215/396658.pdf

now noticed more .. $2 by the end of the month ?

Marty will be speaking in Auckland at the NZSA event this coming Wednesday evening. Non-members welcome. $5 on the door.
    Details here:
    Auckland Branch Meeting: Arie Dekker, Head of Research, Jarden & 2nd speaker Marty Pomeroy CEO Smartpay Holdings Ltd (nzshareholders.co.nz)
    No advice here. Just banter. DYOR

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/413336

Am i reading this right? Milford sold 2.5m shares from Dec to Jun during which time the price went from $1.00 to $1.80.. ? How high would it have gone if they hadn’t sold..? Still holding 30 million more..

Quote Originally Posted by noodles View Post
    Marty will be speaking in Auckland at the NZSA event this coming Wednesday evening. Non-members welcome. $5 on the door.
    Details here:
    Auckland Branch Meeting: Arie Dekker, Head of Research, Jarden & 2nd speaker Marty Pomeroy CEO Smartpay Holdings Ltd (nzshareholders.co.nz)
    Thank you Noodles for letting us know about this upcoming NZ Shareholders Association event.
    Although I am a member I had overlooked this information.

The NZSA performs a valuable role in monitoring & keeping company behaviour in check.
    Anyone with a significant share portfolio should think seriously about becoming a member.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Felonius View Post
    Thank you Noodles for letting us know about this upcoming NZ Shareholders Association event.
    Although I am a member I had overlooked this information.

The NZSA performs a valuable role in monitoring & keeping company behaviour in check.
    Anyone with a significant share portfolio should think seriously about becoming a member.
    Would highly appreciate anyone attending to provide some crib notes on the presentation

I do reckon while the growth prospects for smartpay are very strong, and it’ll continue to grow too and bottom line well, holders need to reign in their expectations. Aussie retail is getting hit hard and 2024 will be even harder. Some of that will be felt in the # of transactions per terminal, and some via churn. I cant help but feel growth in net terminals maxed in FY23, but fy24 will still be robust, with full year contributions from terminals added last year, as well as its pro inflation business model contributing. Id be tempted to take risk off the table but the NZ acquiring growth angle keeps me interested as a semi free option.
    Last edited by Muse; 21-06-2023 at 04:13 PM.