sharetrader
Page 234 of 317 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 3164
    Guru

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/home-t...OZ3CWZSDLQIDU/

KiwiBuild.

So, of the 100K houses that were promised, only 2335 built with a further 1238 under construction.

So 3573 in total.

3.5% of the goal.

Ouchie wah wah.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politi...CNPU5HPQOY3V4/

Hipkins “We should be a first world country”.

LOL. Yeah mate, the whole country agrees - that’s why your lot got slammed in the last election
    What policies do you think the blue/yellow/black team (combined = green bile) have that will make NZ first world?

KiwiBuild.

So, of the 100K houses that were promised, only 2335 built with a further 1238 under construction.

So 3573 in total.

3.5% of the goal.

Ouchie wah wah.
    Promised 10,000 a year and the clowns led by Clueless Cindy & Hapless Hipkins could not even manage to deliver 5,000 in 6 years!

But of course it’s the faults of everyone else and everything except the Labour clowns.

Last edited by Balance; 30-03-2024 at 08:38 AM.

KiwiBuild.

So 3573 in total.

3.5% of the goal.

Ouchie wah wah.
    Stop spinning BS circa 13k of houses were delivered. Built or bought same difference.

How many did the previous Government deliver in 9 years? How many did they promise?
    Delivered less houses than they started with & promised nothing, as they did nothing.

If National had delivered at the same rate as Labour did we would have close to 20,000 additional state houses.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Stop spinning BS circa 13k of houses were delivered. Built or bought same difference.
    Spinning BS? Is the article I shared wrong?

100k was kb specifically not total yield of Kainga Ora and co. Kainga Ora didn’t exist at that point.

I actually worked for kb for 3 years as their data analyst. I administered their data capture and provided all the reporting, including formalising many of the measures.
    Last edited by thegreatestben; 30-03-2024 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Seriously why do you waste your time commenting on these political threads then? Unless you want to undermine those who don’t think NZ is beyond help after the previous six year period. If you really don’t care about NZ, save your energy for whichever country you do care about.

Unlike a marriage you do not have to remain committed to your country in sickness until death do you part. Ask not what you can do for your country, just go to your tropical beach shangri-la and we will pray the tropical cyclones and rising sea levels don’t wash you back to our country.
    Agreed, for someone who doesn't care and likes to gloat about a life he will lead elsewhere, he certainly has a lot to say for something he doesn't give a stuff about.

His continuous & repetitious slagging off of Ardern, all lefties etc is just boring. I think if he says the source of truth or can't handle the truth he will miraculously turn into Jack Nicholson.

Either way this entire thread is just littered with BS and name calling. Funny, wasn't there a few posts about school kids behaviour on here recently? I wonder who they learned that from..
    Last edited by Daytr; 30-03-2024 at 09:54 AM.

Spinning BS? Is the article I shared wrong?
    Yes. As Labour never said they would build 100k houses themselves. I clearly remember them saying they it would be a mixture of sources, I.e the market being part of it.

Either way they were never going to deliver 100k in the time frame they promised so it was niave and a fail.

They did however deliver circa 13k whilst the previous Government reduced the number of State Houses.
    No spin, no BS, those are the facts

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Yes. As Labour never said they would build 100k houses themselves. I clearly remember them saying they it would be a mixture of sources, I.e the market being part of it.

Either way they were never going to deliver 100k in the time frame they promised so it was niave and a fail.

They did however deliver circa 13k whilst the previous Government reduced the number of State Houses.
    No spin, no BS, those are the facts
    So you have gone from 13,000 'built' by Labour to 13,000 'delivered' by Labour - of which many were simply a transfer of houses from existing providers (CHPs) to the government.

Facts - twisted and manipulated just like your heroine Clueless Cindy taught you to.

Last edited by Balance; 30-03-2024 at 08:59 AM.

The original claims were that Kiwibuild alone would do 100,000. 10,000 per year.

They changed the story as it became pretty clear that they would never be able to deliver anything like those kind of promises. It became reputation preservation and the comms teams got a lot bigger to handle the job rather than delivery teams.