sharetrader

Hybrid View

CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

Thank you for the update Percy. Interesting response on NZX query - was one of the questions on my email list (never sent) for the company!
    At the moment, I'm happy with my little foray.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by SylvesterCat View Post
    Thank you for the update Percy. Interesting response on NZX query - was one of the questions on my email list (never sent) for the company!
    At the moment, I'm happy with my little foray.
    Before the meeting I knew a bit of their history.I learnt so much from attending the meeting.Learnt more in an hour and a half than I would have reading up on them for a year.!!The people are passionate,they have "the edge", and now the reputation to deliver on their promises.I never expected to come away and placing a buy order . The importance of attending these agms really came home to me.
    Thanks to others here for motivating into going to the meeting.
    Last edited by percy; 20-08-2019 at 09:03 PM.

Thank you Percy for your input. Much appreciated! This is a most interesting company, with very good leadership, driving a team who are intent on proving their science world wide. The results so far are stunning. I do like their balance between science and commerce - one without the other doesn't work. A very happy holder.