sharetrader
Page 2028 of 2071 FirstFirst ... 102815281928197820182024202520262027202820292030203120322038 ... LastLast
Results 20,271 to 20,280 of 20710
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    No CR imo but no dividend also.

Yeah you have nailed all your calls so far, and you understand exactly why the SP is down... Hasn't just tracked all the other listed property companies eh, no it's specifically due to what you've discovered.

Good one.

Quote Originally Posted by SailorRob View Post
    Yeah you have nailed all your calls so far, and you understand exactly why the SP is down... Hasn't just tracked all the other listed property companies eh, no it's specifically due to what you've discovered.

Good one.
    You figure out why the DMF went up so little after the H1 sales yet?

I think you have to consider the NTA when saying have they burnt cash.
    If new stock has been completed but not sold it adds to the asset side of the ledger, in that time is the increase in debt more or less than the increase in assets. I.e has the nta grown in that time.

I'm not near a computer to look back at that, but that would be the way to confirm.
    Obviously a problem could eventuate that stock keeps growing creating a cashflow problem until they offload stock.

Anyway good day for OCA, just not as good as RYM... again.

If OCA represents the Wahs, perhaps RYM is the ABs.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    I think you have to consider the NTA when saying have they burnt cash.
    If new stock has been completed but not sold it adds to the asset side of the ledger, in that time is the increase in debt more or less than the increase in assets. I.e has the nta grown in that time.

I'm not near a computer to look back at that, but that would be the way to confirm.
    Obviously a problem could eventuate that stock keeps growing creating a cashflow problem until they offload stock.

Anyway good day for OCA, just not as good as RYM... again.

If OCA represents the Wahs, perhaps RYM is the ABs.
    Exactly my point thanks Daytr.

Only a week to go until results are out, I'm hoping I'll be free enough to attend the webcast but it's my last day of work before I'm heading away for 6 weeks. Think a bit of a break from the madness might be just the ticket if Brent hasn't got good news.

Its going to be ok either way. Either another 6 months to accumulate or we could suffer some unfortunately positive news leading to an unwelcome burst of optimism.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by mike2020 View Post
    Its going to be ok either way. Either another 6 months to accumulate or we could suffer some unfortunately positive news leading to an unwelcome burst of optimism.
    Great post.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by mike2020 View Post
    He he, yes it OCA started to generate some positive news for a change it would be an absolute travesty

It’s good that Oceania Retained Deficit’ (accumulative losses); >$200m in 2017 have reduced to about $37m as at Sept last.

Might even wipe that out next week ….then they call that line on Balance Sheet “Retained Earnings”
    Last edited by winner69; 17-05-2024 at 12:34 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    He he, yes it OCA started to generate some positive news for a change it would be an absolute travesty
    Yep, for those who's game it is to own as many shares as possible.