sharetrader

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by instruments
    This explorer interests me, thanks. PS I could never trade like you do. You are a machine!
    "LOL I never went to UNI and have any qualifications .. certainly far FAR from the smartest sharetrader around..but I have come up with systems that seem to work

The simplest method I work with is the "EFFORT TRADER" in my core focus "RESOURCES"

It is all about consuming large quantities of information.. weekly week after week year after year decade after decade

I don't use stop-loss orders every morning bar SUN-MON I check 25x market instruments . ... gives me rough ideal how the day will flow... then on average I'll focus at least 2-3hrs in the weekday mornings on Marco market events/world events /commodities etc

Weather depended..Golf / GYM 2-4 mornings a week after this ...

A BIG weekday day

-Midday to 5-6pm ... Micro-focus on my portfolio 12-15x stocks

break dinner hang with kids

if I feel much more MICRO/MACRO INFO I want to take on work again from 9PM to midnight ...

Generally like to play COMP GOLF WED so much fewer hours maybe 3-4hrs

weekends maybe around 10hrs

but on average I reckon I spend between from 50hrs to 70hrs pw focusing on the resources stocks ///Macro etc

...Now much smarter people could prob take much less time but my brain needs time and repeat info to soak it in .. also some of my time is just like this post talking about the markets reading books etc

So you could say the harder I've worked the luckier I've got ..
    Last edited by JBmurc; 15-05-2024 at 11:22 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu