sharetrader
Page 1433 of 1436 FirstFirst ... 43393313331383142314291430143114321433143414351436 LastLast
Results 14,321 to 14,330 of 14352
    Legend

Looks like the gruesome real facts on Robbo & mates getting seriously rail roaded and run over by
    KiwiFail's grandious wobbling Ferry antics are coming out:

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/cook-s...OWKFTICEAYY2M/

Cook Strait mega ferry document dump damning for KiwiRail - A Capital Letter

Same old story - a bunch of incompetent Labour Wannebies seen left wanting over their antics

Labour & Rail = Huge Ripping Success Story for Dreamers - as all probably knew would happen

Labour & Business = Major Trainwreck putting things backwards light years due to their gross incompetence
    & inability to comprehend / join the dots on potential disaster on line ahead

Wonder how the poor little bewildered innocents down Otago are faring on their Edication trails ?
    Last edited by nztx; 15-05-2024 at 03:07 PM.

Legend

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/water-...D2ETDLXY43I3M/

Water Done Well: Simeon Brown v Kieran McAnulty on Auckland water reform

Kieran McAnulty - Luxon and Brown ‘have buggered this up’

So Kierev - that $1.2 Bills that just disappeared all went on finding gumboots for the Trevs that didn't leak so all the Trev's looked the part for their new roles and it wasn't necessary to touch a pipe or fix anything ?

And the Wahine warming the seat before from the back blocks just couldn't find a Spell to spin that would work to fix the problem ?

And now there has been no progress to fixing the first problem and everyone get to pay for failed exercises ?

Sounds a bit like a Crack a Nutty large joke - any thoughts on becoming new Labour Leader on back of all this ?

Don't know what FRED might say about this - perhaps - "Get in Behind" ?
    Last edited by nztx; 15-05-2024 at 05:33 PM.

Dilettante

Yet another disaster from the previous Government https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politi...MHBICWJBK24W4/

Not surprising really after they put Mark Gosche in charge.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Yet another disaster from the previous Government https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politi...MHBICWJBK24W4/

A shame that Labour didn't use AI capabilities to project where their actions (or lack thereof) during the 6 years would likely lead

Perhaps they thought the initials mean making an ass of it

It probably would have produced better outcomes on everything they had a meddle with ..

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post

Let’s hope that the appointment of Moutter will stop the haemorrhage of money.

It would also be great if the chronic shortage and crisis in NZ housing in general is stopped. It won’t be helped by continued inadequate building and inadequate infrastructure planning for NZ’s high net immigration.

So many suburban roads in Auckland now have to cater for arterial road levels of traffic. A traffic jam is often caused by a poor driver just trying to turn into the driveway of their house.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 21-05-2024 at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    A shame that Labour didn't use AI capabilities to project where their actions (or lack thereof) during the 6 years would likely lead

Perhaps they thought the initials mean making an ass of it

It probably would have produced better outcomes on everything they had a meddle with ..
    haha I think they did and received a hallucination
    Last edited by causecelebre; 21-05-2024 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post

It would also be great if the chronic shortage and crisis in NZ housing in general is stopped. It won’t be helped by continued inadequate building and inadequate infrastructure planning for NZ’s high net immigration.

So many suburban roads in Auckland now have to cater for arterial road levels of traffic. A traffic jam is often caused by a poor driver just trying to turn into the driveway of their house.
    not to mention the utter nanny state use of road cones. Utter troughing. I can’t believe the number of times I’ve seen roads coned off purely to house the road cone truck. I’ve travelled a lot in the last few years and no where have I seen such outrageous use of tax funded OSH wastage

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by causecelebre View Post
    not to mention the utter nanny state use of road cones. Utter troughing. I can’t believe the number of times I’ve seen roads coned off purely to house the road cone truck. I’ve travelled a lot in the last few years and no where have I seen such outrageous use of tax funded OSH wastage
    Very true. The cone business must be in full growth mode! Then the empty road cone truck travels very slowly causing a moving road block whenever it needs to relocate. The “joys” of congested roads and poor public transport.

The trucks parked for weeks in my neighbour’s paddock when a nearby road was being repaired. No rent was asked for or offered.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 21-05-2024 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post

Solving thew housing crisis requires $$$$$ and lots of it - there is no escape from that fact.

But it does not have to involve :

1. Recklessly spending billions of dollars with poor outcomes. Increasing supply of state housing units by 12,000 units while increasing debt by $10 billion ($830,000 per unit!) is gross mismanagement of scare resources. Hardly a surprise with the last Labour government but nevertheless, what a tragedy for NZ for so much funds to be squandered so wastefully.

2. Just the government providing housing. The private sector has a huge role to play (as they have done in the past) but the last Labour government not only made them to be monsters and enemies, the government also crowded them out by recklessly paying up for land and development costs.

So here's to the new Board of KO (fxxk Labour political appointee Mark Gosche and the other useless Labour appointees) doing a great job of wisely spending taxpayers' funds.

Who would trust this buffoon with your money? Just look at the eyes and his grin.

Last edited by Balance; 21-05-2024 at 11:08 AM.

Guru

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/kiri-a...EWS7PPEWSLABA/

Convicted and fined. Shame, when she is ready to make her come back I am sure there will be a place for her in The Greens!