sharetrader

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    I will be enjoying myself in my tropical beach side second home (beautiful powdery white golden sand beach kissed by crystal clear ocean waters) - going to be sad but so satisfying watching the losers and parasites in NZ fight over the diminishing economic pie.
    It is really lovely in the Whitsundays. Six years of Labour have ruined our weather here. You should go this Autumn and avoid the coming winter in this once lovely country.
    Last edited by davflaws; 29-03-2024 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    It is really lovely in the Whitsundays. Six years of Labour have ruined our weather here. You should go this Autumn and avoid the coming winter in this once lovely country.
    Envy will get you nowhere as you know, davflaws.

Best you keep to your do-gooder deeds and the Maorification of NZ - what gives you the greatest pleasure in life. Basically, achieving fxxk all but worse outcomes for your victims … clients.
    Last edited by Balance; 29-03-2024 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Envy will get you nowhere as you know, davflaws.

Best you keep to your do-gooder deeds and the Maorification of NZ - what gives you the greatest pleasure in life. Basically, achieving fxxk all but worse outcomes for your victims … clients.
    Thank you for your wise advice. I am very happy where I am and I don't want to go and live in the Whitsundays.

I just wish you would.

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    Thank you for your wise advice. I am very happy where I am and I don't want to go and live in the Whitsundays.

I just wish you would.
    You along with all the Labour apologists and supporters.

Your wish is like Ardern’s Kiwibuild.

You expect us to leave the likes of you & Labour/Green/Maori to continue to create victims out there without any accountability?

Six years of the BS and spin and you still cannot get enough!

Stunning!
    Last edited by Balance; 29-03-2024 at 08:01 PM.